The BDSM Tourist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out my hand and Terri opened her mouth, the spreader dropped into my hand and I then put it back into the case locking it before I put it to one side and sat back down on my beach towel, casually talking to Donna about a trip later in the day. Terri dropped to her knees, her head on her palms. I ignored her for a moment but then changed tactic, asking Terri to come over to me, she crawled over on hands and knees. When she got close enough I held her in my arms.

Kissed her head and continued talking to Donna about places I would still like to go to while I was here, she blushed when I mentioned the national park down the road, but she recovered quickly, I was intrigued and wanted to ask further, but I was still holding Terri gently in my arms. Donna was uncertain what I was doing but kept her mind on the conversation. We must have talked for an hour before the sun got to hot for us to sit in the clearing me gently cuddling Terri all the time.

I sent both in to quickly shower off there sun block while I chose there clothes and as they came out of the shower I went in. The trip to the national park was just breathtaking and Donna's knowledge of the place surprised me, I held Terri's hand and sometimes I held her around the waist but always kissing her head or her cheek, she gave off many signals that she needed to talk to me, all of which I ignored. I even pretended not to notice the pleading look she gave Donna in the hope that Donna would intercede of her behalf.

Souvenirs were a must so I asked Donna where the shop was, I had never seen her so agitated, but she pointed to a track leading to the car park and off we went as we entered the shop the girl behind the counter looked up and then smiled, a smile of someone you recognize, then her gaze came to me and she half cocked her head and smiled. I was unsure what to think. The hairs on my neck started to stand, an unusual event for me considering our surroundings, instinctively my head turned to see who had come in behind us. I told the girls what souvenirs I was looking for and they dispersed.

The girl behind the counter picked up the phone dialed a number and spoke quietly into it. Perhaps it's the paranoia in me. I was expecting security to wander in with guns in hand. One way to keep tourists levels down I suppose, cull them. Terri came to me first with just what I was looking for and as I got to the counter the phone rang. Since I was still waiting for Donna I didn't mind. The girl answered said 'yes Miss Turner' into the phone a couple of times and then put the phone down. Donna made it to the counter before security came in because we managed to make our getaway.

I was ready for Terri now. The day trip to the National Park was fantastic and my spirits were up. As soon as we got into the cabin Terri practically ripped her clothes off knelt on the floor, placed her palms down and placed her head on them. All the emotions of the day had become too much for her and she burst into tears, both Donna and I just watched, and waited.

"Master please. Forgive me." She said between sobs.

"You caused me pain today. You acted like me or your sister was not there. That everything was about you. This will not be tolerated, this family is strong because we care about each other, and today you showed you cared about nothing but your own pleasure."

Terri didn't answer, just burst into a fresh bout of sobs. I told Donna to get undressed grab a cover and to meet me outside. Then I looked down at Terri and told her to follow me into the guest room. As I opened the suitcase I pointed to the bed, Terri sat on it, pulling out a set of hand cuffs locking one around her wrist and the other to the bed post and walked out closing the door behind me and leaving Terri in the dark. I was naked by the time I got to the porch, Donna jumped up and I sat.

She placed the cover on me and sat on it wrapping herself snuggly into it. For an age we just sat there. Feeling Donna's warmth seep into my skin was becoming a habit I could learn to like very much.

"Master I finally figured out what you were doing with Terri today."

I smiled and said. "How long did it take you?"

She blushed, not sure if this line of conversation was a good idea.

"A couple of hours, she is freaked out now, you have been too kind and attentive to her and her alone. You are using kindness and affection as her punishment."

I nodded and then added. "Donna I know you felt left out today and for that I will make it up to you. Terri stopped concentrating she was warned and considering the depths of her wounds, punished once already yet she repeated her lapse and that cannot be tolerated."

Silence again fell between us, for close to an hour we just sat and hugged, the cover cocooning our warmth and starting to make us both feel a little drowsy. An early night was needed to clear this day away, tomorrow I still had to deal with Terri but I wanted her to stew on this the whole night Donna went to get the bed ready I went into the guest room to check on Terri. She had been crying again, I simply asked her if she needed the toilet, she nodded.

Once unlocked she left for the toilet I sat on the bed and waited for her, when she came back she knelt in front of me her hands on her lap, her eyes towards the floor of the cabin.

"Am I enough for you?"

She looked up so fast I thought her head would spin off, the shock on her face still evident before she recovered enough to return her gaze to the floor and nod.

"Today was not a good day for you was it? It showed me a side of you I didn't like and won't tolerate. There is room for only one selfish person in this family and that's me. I'm going to leave you in here tonight I will deal with your lapse tomorrow."

Terri nodded got up and got onto the bed. Moving her wrist up towards the cuff's ready for me to lock her in for the night. Inwardly I smiled, leaned in and kissed her forehead goodnight and left, the cuff still open and unused. Donna's face was unreadable when I came in alone, she snuggled into me as soon as I was in bed, and I just lay watching the ceiling. Time was unimportant, we just lay there both deep in thought.

"Donna, I can hear the thoughts moving in your head, speak to me."

Donna raised herself onto her elbow. Her breast resting on my chest, I run the palm of my hand up her body from her stomach and up between her breasts. She smiled leaned in and kissed me. A tender kiss born of slowly growing passion and desire, I kissed her back holding her close to me. But I knew Donna wanted, needed to talk so I stopped.

"Master this scares you doesn't it?"

"Donna this whole holiday is scaring the shit out of me. You no my background and beginnings into all this, while we talked on the net and even on the phone there was still that detachment about it all. I suppose now it's all hit me and I just feel I hit the ground running."

"I just wonder if I've hit the ground running fast enough. The responsibility of looking after both of you worries me. I know I can count on both of you if I need you. But does that show weakness?"

I paused, for thought more than anything else, I thought I had wrestled control of this family from Donna, I now realize I'm looking at all this wrong. Donna gave me that control not as a test, but because she desperately wants me to succeed yet in my haste I forgot one vital lesson. Donna and Terri may willingly be my slaves, but they're also my support. Donna chose who she wanted to be with, as did Terri it's now up to me to make this work knowing their support is always there ready if ever needed.

"Master, may I speak?"

Nodding my head I decided my need to kiss her first outweighed what she was about to tell me, so with my hand on her warm cheek our lips joined in a moment we hadn't had in the short time we had been together. As we parted Donna's eyes almost glowed, she was holding back her lust in order to say what she needed to say. I nodded for her to continue.

"Master, please show me what you judge a Master must be like. Show me the rules that all Masters must live by. Show me what punishment must be dealt on a slave if said slave breaks this or that rule."

I told her I couldn't. I had been looking for a Masters manual since we first started talking on our web site and even more importantly when we had started this holiday. I even told her about the material I had read before I came here. Donna laughed.

"Please Master what you have read is everyman's fantasy. What your living is a reality. Terri and me have seen both extremes, you yourself have seen the ugly side of our world when you looked at the damage inflicted on my sister by a so called Master. Even now if you ask her who she would choose we both know her answer."

"You give us both order. You satisfy our need for pain."

Donna noticed my look.

"Please Master we are both Slaves through choice and our need for pain is entwined within, it's what makes us who we are, without one we cannot be the other. What defines a real Master is knowing when and how to satisfy that need within a Slave without a Master doing nothing more than satisfying his own lust to inflict pain on someone that is in effect defenseless."

Step by perilous step I really was beginning to understand her world now, it was the thirty six years of my life and moral upbringing I had to get passed first in order to achieve what both girls needed. But I was comfortable now, and I knew I had the help of two of the best Slaves that would do all they can in order to help me achieve it. I looked at Donna and she smiled, she saw the understanding in my eyes now.

"Master you are hard, may I please you?"

I pushed Donna onto her back instinctively her legs parted allowing me to roll between them, inwardly I smiled as I noticed she raised her knees to keep me between her legs and to angle her pussy better.

"Donna I have no wish to break the ritual you girls have in the mornings and I know its Terri's turn. Tell her she is to join me in the morning so you can continue it."

I'm sure she said something, but I had already added my mouth to hers by then, our blending of lips seemed to last forever, I was in no hurry and instinctively Donna seemed to understand my need for straight loving sex. I didn't want to tie her down, I didn't feel the need to cuff her to the bed or even slap her ass to make her wet. Tonight I just wanted to make her wet all by myself.

I woke with a familiar body spooned into me and I smiled, Donna had passed on my message and the girls own ritual would continue, and inwardly I smiled, with perhaps a twist or two. I knew she was awake by her breathing. I run my fingers along her arm.

"Good morning Terri are you well?"

Instantly Terri leapt up and got onto her knees, I had planned this last night and I could now anticipate both girls actions, she didn't realize I had followed her up until I was inches from her as she got ready to call Donna, The shock of my proximity registered in her eyes just as I kissed her to stop her from calling. At first there was hesitancy in her return of my kiss, to be replaced with acceptance and quickly willingness, we gently explored each other my need for Terri gathering its own momentum.

As I adjusted my balance I placed my arms under Terri's, she lifted her arms ready for me to do with her body as I pleased. In one move I broke our kiss, lifted her and twisted her so she now landed on her back right were I was moments before. Terri looked down between my legs and looking up at me she smiled, her legs opening up to me.

"Mast."

I interrupted her with another kiss, slow and sensual. I wanted Terri to see this morning starting off slowly, again as I broke our kiss.

"Master."

Again I kissed her, Terri now getting the message as our kisses seemed to last longer and more sensual as she gently run her fingers along the top of my spine, our tongues resting against each other until I finally broke our kiss, taking my weight on my elbows. Terri opened her eyes and smiled and as a reward for her silence I quickly touched my lips to the tip of her nose and now she was also smiling with her eyes. It was now my turn, my voice barely above a whisper but Terri heard every word.

"You know today I am going to punish you for your lapse of concentration yesterday?"

She nodded her understanding, her eyes seemed to get a little brighter and I watched her cheeks flush and her skin tone around her neck slowly matched the color of her cheeks her fingers still moving slowly up and down the top of my spine.

"In my dealings with you yesterday I had to keep you the center of my attention. That was unfair on your sister so you are going thank her for her patience and I am going to help you achieve this. But all things comes at a price and yours is silence, your sister must not know of her surprise until you are ready to give it and Terri, this is your gift to your sister you will not cum, do you understand?"

Again Terri nodded her head, instinctively she ran her tongue along her lips in anticipation as her own emotions fought their own conflict within her. As I lifted myself away from Terri's body I told her to stay on her back but she was to allow me access to her ass. Instantly her knees lifted, Terri placed her arms under her knees and brought her legs up to her chest, her pussy and ass came into view... and what a view. This really was a stunning woman and I could sit here and take in the sight that lay before me everyday and never tire of it.

Wedging a pillow under her to support her I slid down to her pussy and then run my tongue the length of her pussy lips gently flicking her clit, and then returning to her moistening lips. Plunging my tongue into her scooping her juices from her and then running them over her clit just to open my mouth wide and suck her juices and clit deep into my mouth, deliberately using suction to keep it there and my tongue to clean the juices away for her, purposely being rough with her sensitive button as I did, my mouth feeding off those sweet juices.

They in turn desperately sending signals to my mind via my taste buds to continue, as I straightened myself up again. Terri's eyes were tightly shut. She stifled a moan of pleasure in her throat trying desperately hard to remain quiet. I now lowered my tongue to her hole, as my tongue journeyed around the rim of her anus her whole body stiffened. I could hear her pant now desperately trying to keep order within her own body, her pussy giving off its own heat.

I sat for a second watching her pussy lips start to engorge, Terri's juices now starting to moisten her pussy lips. Her odor sending signals of lust to my brain I had to desperately fight the urge to take her, to plunge myself into her, to empty my seed as deep as I could. Telling myself that there would always be time for that my attention returned to her hole as again I run my tongue around it, my tongue feeling each and every ridge in her skin as it curved towards that tight little hole.

My mouth pushing as much saliva into it as I could, another low groan quickly turned into shallow panting, poor Terri was desperately fighting her battle of silence and it wasn't a very level playing field for her. I decided enough was enough and moved myself up her body ready, Terri grabbed my cock and placed it against the entrance to her ass ready for me and let go. I then moved slightly and my cock was now at her pussy entrance a silent plea for mercy in her eyes.

Terri was hanging on by will power alone. It was that will power I wanted to test. Slowly I pushed myself into her. Terri's eyes misted up and in desperation she bit down on her lip hoping against hope that even this small distraction would help fend off her own orgasm. I could feel her body wanting to clamp her vaginal walls again my cock as I sank into her. Poor Terri knew there would be no hope for her if she allowed that, the intense look in her eyes. Telling me how hard she was trying to deny her instincts the walls of her pussy twitched against my cock trying to force herself not to clamp her muscle to hold me inside her.

A sigh escaped her lips as skin finally touched skin and I could enter her no further. Just as slowly I withdrew from that warm willing place and returned to Terri's waiting hand as she again placed me at the entrance to her ass. I was slow and gentle with her, taking valuable seconds. Letting her body get used to this intrusion and expand around me, Terri still holding me as I again sank into her willing body and as skin again touched skin. I put Terri's legs onto my shoulders. She had been holding them to her chest the whole time and needed the rest my shoulders afforded her.

I felt her warm hand surround my sack. Her fingers stroking both balls urging them to surrender. I stopped moving and looked at her. Suddenly Terri realized what she had done and quickly removed her hand from my sack. Part of me felt sorry for her, her body was being tested to its limit and silence without the aid of a ball gag was making a mess of poor Terri's mind right now. Part of me knew I would have to punish her for what she just did. But this was simply not the time to dwell on this further. Her hands moved to my hips.

I was slow and gentle, still trying to keep the silence within the room. Terri had set her own pattern now, her eyes locked shut and her head back breathing through her nose totally in fear of opening her mouth in case she could no longer control what might escape it. At odd times she would clamp down on me as I pushed back into her, her body and mind divided now. Terri needed me to cum so her body could have some sort of respite, but her fear of the repercussions if she dared hurry me along was forcing her body to its limit.

There was a smile on her face and I almost sensed a sigh of relief as she felt my cock grow and then empty into her ass. Her heaving chest seemed to expand even further in satisfaction that she had a victory over her body, she had not given in. There were tears in her eyes and I leaned in and kissed them. She sighed once more and then smiled, her hands moving back to her legs to remove them from my shoulders ready for me to withdraw from her, with our bodies no longer connected I looked at Terri.

"Let me get to the door and you will make your usual call."

Terri nodded and watched me, there was a sadness on her face and then I looked closer, her eyes were not looking at me but my groin. She had not been given the pleasure of cleaning me. I thought I had this well planned yet I still find myself slipping up. Time was running out. Soon Donna would figure something was wrong, I had slept passed the time I usually wake. But Terri had held herself together well and deserved this. I walked to the side of the bed and climbed on. Her smile grew as she realized I was allowing her, her prize.

I grabbed a handful of her hair she winced, her pupils dilated again, her smile grew even wider and her mouth opened as I pushed myself into her. Her lips locked around my cock and her tongue instantly going to work on me cleaning me over and over again. I felt myself getting hard again and inwardly I groaned. This was not the time and Terri sensed the urgency now. Releasing her lips from my cock her smile instantly back on her face as she watched me semi erect and walking to the side of the bedroom door.

"Master is awake."

Two minutes later Donna came halfway through the door carrying the usual tray with a cup and a pot of coffee and stopped at the sight of Terri in the middle of the bed holding her legs back and exposing her pussy and ass with a small puddle of my cum hiding her now open hole. I stood in front of Donna blocking her view of Terri, she suddenly realized I was there and took a step back, her balance with the tray being tested. I held the tray and eventually took it from her.