The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my lips back up the shaft as far as the head, then moved them back down again. My mouth filled with liquid, and I realized Rick was leaking precum. The salty taste was intoxicating, and I swallowed without hesitation.

I started moving up and down the shaft, slowly at first, then with a bit more speed. Rick was making little whimpering sounds, and his breathing turned raspy. He was enjoying this very much, and so was I. I was pleased I was to be pleasing him.

I decided to see how much of him I could take.

I concentrated on breathing slowly, through my nose, and with each up-and-down movement of my head I went a little further. I tried to keep my tongue pressing the ridge along the underside of the shaft.

Whenever I felt on the point of gagging I backed off, but I kept at it, and soon I had him almost entirely inside me. I felt my nose touch pubic hair.

"Oh, God, Tom, no one ever...." Rick managed to say before I pushed the last half-inch and he was completely inside me.

I remember thinking, How did you get to this point, taking a guy's whole cock down your throat?

Rick was trembling harder than ever, and he was making gurgling sounds in his throat. It was then realized his cock was swelling.

"Oh, God," he said, gripping my shoulder, "I'm gonna...."

He was giving me a chance to back off, but I was having none of it. Having got this far, I wasn't going to deny him the pleasure of coming in my mouth.

I moved up the shaft again to the very tip, then plunged his entire cock into my mouth in one stroke.

I felt a shudder go through Rick's body, his cock swelled again, and a huge gush of cum shot down my throat. Before I could react he launched a second shot, filling my mouth with his semen. I swallowed just as the third shot came, and after the fourth I swallowed again. After that he was largely spent, but I kept my mouth on him until the spasms finally stopped.

Not until he lay completely still did I open my mouth and pull away. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flopped down beside him, our sides touching.

Rick had still not recovered his breath. I felt his chest rising and falling, and he shivered now and then, as if he were feeling ecstatic echoes of his orgasm.

"Jesus, Tom," he finally said. "That was fucking incredible. I've never come that hard in my life."

I felt strangely proud.

"Glad you liked it," I said.

"Like it?" he said, laughing. "That was the best goddam blow job I ever had. Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I didn't, really," I said. "I just went on instinct."

"You have good instincts," he said. Then, after a pause, "Let's see how good mine are."

I'd been so focused on Tom's cock for the last 15 minutes that I'd all but forgotten about my own. It was aching for relief.

Tom got up, turned his body and straddled my legs the way I had his. But instead of taking me in his mouth right away, he started by grasping me with one hand.

It was my turn to gasp. It'd been years since anyone besides me or Jenny had put a hand on my cock, and probably 10 years since the time Tom had. I felt a jolt of electricity go through me.

He stroked me several times, slowly but firmly. Then he leaned down and spoke quietly.

"I love your cock," he said. "I am so going to enjoy sucking it."

The next moment he was on me.

But he didn't start at the tip of my cock, like I had with him. He slid down a little further on my legs, and next thing I knew he was licking my balls.

Jenny did this from time to time, and I had always loved it. But Rick was into it in a way she never had been; he explored every bit of my scrotum with his lips and tongue, front and back, then took my balls into his mouth one by one, gently sucking on them. I heard myself utter a groan.

But as much as I was enjoying this, I was impatient for the main event.

"Suck me," I demanded.

Rick chuckled quietly and said, "All right, all right."

Next thing I knew I was in his mouth.

Rick wasn't as tentative as I had been. He went right at it, plunging slowly but steadily downward on my cock almost to the root on the first try. It was as if he had no gag reflex at all.

He came slowly back up the shaft, keeping a firm suction on me, then slid back down again to the root. Up again, and down again, over and over. I writhed in ecstasy, and it probably wasn't two minutes before I felt my cum starting to rise.

"Rick, I'm gonna cum," I said.

All he said was, "Mmmm-hmmm."

Two more strokes, and I started to come. My body tensed, I let out a groan, and with a convulsive jerk I shot the first wad of cum down Rick's throat.

What happened after that I can't say, except that my body kept jerking and Rick's mouth never left my cock. I think I actually blacked out for a moment.

It wasn't until I felt Rick moving off me that my thoughts cohered again. I opened my eyes, which I realized had been closed the whole time, and saw Tom sitting cross-legged next to me.

"Wow," I said. "That was intense."

Tom chuckled.

"Glad you liked that," he said.

"Come here."

I pulled him toward me, took his face in my hands and kissed him. I tasted cum; whether it was mine, or his, or both, I'm not sure.

When we finally broke the kiss and Rick lay down next to me. He threw one leg over mine and snaked an arm around my shoulders.

"This was great," he said. "Just what I needed."

"Not exactly what I had in mind when we planned this trip," I said, "but I"m glad it happened."

"Jesus, me, too," he said. Then, after a pause, "Do you ever think about what we did in college?"

"I used to think about it a lot, for a couple of years after graduation," I said. "But I semi-forgot about it after Jenny and I started dating."

"I don't think I ever really forgot. I always wished we had gone further."

"I did, too," I said. "I wanted to try blowing each other. I thought about it all the time, actually. But I had never thought about kissing, and when you kissed me that one time I wasn't prepared and freaked out. Stupid, I know."

"My fault, coming on to you like that without warning," he said.

We were quiet for a minute.

"Did you ever do anything with another guy?" I asked.

"No, although I came close a couple of times," he said. "There was a guy at work I was pretty sure would have said yes if I'd asked, but I could never work up the nerve to risk it. How about you?"

"No, never," I said.

There was another pause, then Rick spoke again.

"So what do we do now?"

"Now as in the next 10 minutes, or now as in the next few days?"

"Next few days."

"Hell if I know," I said. "I really want to do this again, but we could hardly have picked a worse time to start having sex with each other."

"I know," he said. "But I really want to do more, too."

"You don't want to tell the girls, do you?"

"Fuck no," he said. "Debbie would freak out. She would never forgive me."

"Not sure about Jenny," I said. "She can be pretty open-minded. About something like this, though...."

"Well, for now, let's just call it a night," he said. "We'll figure out the rest later."

"Okay."

We got up, found our clothes, dressed and walked slowly back to the villa. I was relieved to see that the windows of both rooms were dark. The girls must still be asleep.

In the breezeway between the rooms Rick found me in the dark, pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Goodnight, sexy."

He kissed me once more, then I turned toward my door.

It was then I recalled my mouth had been filled with cum. If Jenny woke up and wanted to kiss me goodnight, she might taste it.

But I was lucky; she was dead to the world. Without turning on the light, I slipped into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, and changed into the boxers I usually wear to bed.

When I slipped under the covers Jenny came half awake, mumbled something that sounded like "Good night," and rolled over. In seconds she was asleep again.

But I lay awake for a long time, thinking about sucking Rick's cock. Ashamed as I was about having such thoughts while lying next to the woman I loved, I desperately wanted to suck it again.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle17 days ago

Damn, you went and done it again! I came big time reading Kiss Cam and then looked for more of your stories and fuck I'm sure glad I did....I blasted another one with The Beach. You write so well about the first-time cock sucking experience, I can't help but think you write from personal experience...hell, of course you do...we've all had the first-time experience, haven't we? Thank you for sharing with us.

I'll send a private feedback with my email address if you'd like to compare notes and/or experiences.

Larry

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So so good….when you of course absolutely know you’re straight it’s beyond hot when something like this happens to you…because you know you’re messing with something that is almost certainly going to become overwhelmingly powerful, maybe even dangerous…but you will go further and you will become totally and completely helpless because your need for cock is just too great…I’m already there.. last week my wife said I mumbled something about cock when I was seemingly asleep…mmm…

JT

GAVM1GAVM17 months ago

This is seriously one of--if not THE--the best stories I have ever read here! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories about proudly straight men who cross a line and then crumble before the power of cock…beyond hot…want my wife to find me reading this story right now…just shot again….

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

It is a wonder that didn't become a cocksucker earlier, but having a amazing girlfriend in college was extremely experienced and seduction she controlled all the girls and many of the guys she was a nerdy girl feminist to most guys, she was dislike by the dominant personas because she didn't even entertain them or listen to them. She dressed herself down very little any makeup. She introduced herself at the library after a few minutes she asked me if we could move to a place in the rear of the library, and I was a virgin at 19 so she was in complete control. She had a way of making you feel extremely close to her that your friendship was evolved as if you were a trusted friend. Her communication skills were amazing. I had never been around anyone like, she over many months had me ready do just about anything for. It was not only me but a about 40 others mostly girls about 7 guys. She had already telling me we were be going to a private off campus house. She prepped me asking me are you ok with having sex and having no emotional impact, because this is like a class subject you want to have good grade and keep on learning. A few days ahead she gave me outline of what we were going to be doing and said that I should masterbate before she picked me up. That night was was the most memorable sex of my life. There a group girls and 3 guys the only lite was a shaded candle. At first she had move to the edge of the bed and said to the rest I want two of at time come watch what how I doing certain things, she said, it is important that everyone understands that what you are doing is for their pleasure first and foremost because you want to please them. You don't want to then excuse yourself now. I thought I might be able to cum and was afraid that would make a fool of myself. So much happened that night and it was nearly an all nighter. She couldn't get me to cum while sucking me, she tried many different things. She got us to switch back and forth between the girls, we were not allowed to cum in their pussies. Later on Kay went down on me after she had been French kissing me, I it was my first taste of cum and it wasn't mine minutes later I was cumming in her mouth and then she was kissing me again it was a little salty. Needless to say I had many more firsts. I had had my first mmf, and mff. After graduating finding a great job got married, triplet daughters finishing school in few months and going to college. My aunt called me and said the woman who you dated in college called me and asked if you would be comfortable if she visited with you that she was moving and replacing the regional director. She gave me the number. I was comfortable and I had told my wife about her, (but not a lot) I sort of glazed over it. My wife was very excited about meeting her, my wife saw a couple of pictures in the year books and she signed one saying (the best). I called Kay, she sounded very much the same and I said my wife on the phone with me. Kay said great I have so much to tell her about you, I went flush with fear, my wife said "wonderful, I want all of the details, when are you going to be in town." Kay said "right now I am at a hotel downtown, it will be about a week before I can move into the house the company bought for me, I will be about 15 min from downtown. After a few minutes my wife and her chatting as if they had been close friends next door. After 15 minutes my wife says I want you to pick her up Friday morning 5am and I want to run errands for us. It was Tuesday night. We had a few discussions but didn't let out much and I was dismissal. Friday night was was the most embarrassing event and lasted for several days. My was a forthright person with the girls and the last year she was treating as grown women. I couldn't even explain how it changed my daughters, my wife and my extended family and friends. I was a positive experience. It is like at a party walking by the pool your kids grab your swim shorts and you have 2 drinks in your hands my shorts are below my knees, drop the drinks and jump in the pool not thinking and both of the kids falls into the pool with me this really happened. That in three days my parents, daughters, wife and family in laws friends. For weeks I felt like everyone knew so i just adjusted although it is never forgotten. It is strange how much my family changed in a positive way. Kay is very much apart of our family she is like her sister. We are still close friends. Your story is a very good example of what good friends are capable of having a sexual relationship as well be married. The first dick I sucked was with Kay and she was there to teach me how. And now when I suck one I thank her mentally and also when do most sex because she my best teacher.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Beach Series Info

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
More Stories