The Bearded Clam Mystery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gosh! No wonder Beulah loves having her pussy licked. I never want to give this up. This is the best!'

"More. Don't stop," Nancy demanded and Bess obliged her. Her friend seemed to know what she was doing. Nancy idly wondered if she was better at it than Bess. What would Beulah's opinion be? And what about George or Brianna? She looked over at the pair on the other bed and smiled. Those two would be next. Nancy Drew was indeed on the road to corruption.

Three Months Later

"When are you going to tell your dad you're knocked up," George asked as she lay beneath Nancy at the Drew residence. "You won't be able to hide your condition much longer."

"I'm not hiding it," Nancy responded. "He already knows."

"Really? What did he say? I imagine he was pretty upset." Nancy shrugged her shoulders.

"Actually, he didn't say that much and was pretty calm about it. I'm not sure why." Nancy did know why. Beatrice Chang.

She was now one of her her father's clients. And something more. But Beatrice told her not to worry about her father and so she didn't.

"Is that why Mrs. Gruen quit?"

"I dunno. Probably. It doesn't matter. All that matters is we got a new housekeeper pretty quick."

There was a knock on the bedroom door and the new housekeeper announced that lunch was about ready.

"Thank you, Beulah. We'll be out as soon as we're done here." Nancy sighed. George was an adequate pussy eater, but Bess and Brianna were better. Beulah was the best. Well, it didn't matter who lay underneath the amateur detective. It was all fun to Nancy. Nancy giggled. Her next investigation might be conducted while wearing a maternity dress.

The End

12