The Beasts of Blackwood Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DualLegion
DualLegion
17 Followers

The one behind her cried out in she felt it shudder and as the full force of her orgasm hit her it shuddered and she felt its hot cum fill her. The beast continued thrusting, trying to force every ounce into her, then gasped, collapsing back, its member going limp. She felt its fluids drip from her onto the forest floor. Her orgasm began to subside and she dropped down to her elbows struggling to breath herself.

She then lay down on her side and the beast men curled up next to her, sandwiching her in between them. Together, they drifted asleep.

She woke with a start. The sun was lower in the sky and darkness was starting to fill the woods. One beast man had rigged Eroch's body to a pole. The other stood alert, club in hand, looking for threats. The first one nodded that it was done. Together they walked over and picked up the pole. The one in the rear looked at her and made a "come along" motion with its head. She stood nervously and brushed the leaves and twigs off from her. It rested the pole on its broad shoulder and used its free hand to signal to her to come with it again. She came up and handed her its axe then put its hand in hers, squeezing encouragingly. She smiled at it and she thought she could see it smiling back at her its eyes. In front of them, Eroch's bloody and battered carcass hung from the pole. Some of his blood was still smeared across her. Strangely it was no longer a person to her, even a terrible one. Or rather, a part of her felt like she was no longer human like it. For better or for worse, she was one of them. The future was uncertain, but at least she had one. And for the first time in her life she felt like she was in control of it. She had endured a lifetime of abuse in Kinter. In the few hours she had spent these creatures, they had shown her more love and pleasure then than that entire time among her fellow human. No more.

Together, the three of them walked back to the camp.

DualLegion
DualLegion
17 Followers
12