The Beauty with the Mona Lisa Smile

Story Info
A beautiful romance of 2 star crossed lovers in a bygone era.
2.9k words
4.35
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He Loved The Lady With The Mona Lisa Smile

She looked out her window, melancholy and reflecting on her life. The smell of gardenias and jasmine was a heady combination and it permeated on the morning air... the breeze so very gentle and stirring her to memories of days gone by. She was still a very beautiful woman well into her late seventies... with that classic beauty that defies gravity and time.

Her face was somber as she reflected on the love that she still dreamed of at nights... the one that would cause her to awake with tears streaming down her cheeks... She closed her eyes and thought of that night of magic as if it were yesterday... She was young and beautiful, carefree and had a style and class that other women would have loved to have owned.

The newspapers were abuzz with this latest protégé, glamorous, vivacious with a voice like an angel... They called her the beauty with the Mona Lisa smile. She was mysterious, exotic, yet angelic in her appearance. How many times had she read those captions and stories and always with a slight smile on her lips, knowing that she was the girl next door who had been extremely fortunate with her rise to fame and glory...

The amazing night of the soiree had finally arrived and the people that were coming through the French doors were from all walks of life. She had that kind of appeal, women and men alike wanted to gaze upon her glowing face and listen to the voice that was incredibly ethereal... She was their earth angel that held audiences captivated.

There seemed to be something so very fascinating about her that was natural and unaffected. The room was filled with light and fresh air... the windows were all open and the fresh intoxicating scent of gardenias and jasmine was intoxicating in the oversized ball room... The seats were filled to capacity and some of the audience had to stand in the alcoves and wings to listen and observe this amazing lady with that seductive serene smile.

She entered the room with a dress that was almost seductive, yet was magically beautiful like a fairy princess gown... It moved in soft gossamer folds around her lovely legs and the bodice was artfully cut to conceal yet show a touch of her magnificent cleavage and high breasts. Her hair was wound around her head in coronet fashion with beads and 2 flowers incorporated into the golden halo...

She moved to the stage and bowed with an incredibly graceful serenity... Her eyes large and artfully made up... incredibly blue and almost innocent... Her mouth was made for kissing with it's delicious shape, the fullness of her lips delightful... lipstick a deep cherry red to match her dress... shoes and accessories silver. The man standing in the shadows... felt his heart accelerate as if he had been running a marathon.

Her beauty took his breath away and he was enraptured by the glow and aura surrounding her as she faced the crowd. Her poise was a wonder to behold as she stood with that quiet and gentle grace of a gazelle. The orchestra commenced to play and the crowd became silent... Her voice startled him... the tone so pure and glorious to the ear... The song was haunting and the tune one that he had never heard before.

He felt drawn to her, everything about her attracted him... He closed his eyes and still felt that magic that she possessed... it clung to her like a shroud... She moved around on the stage and he watched the faces in the crowded room, they sat in awe staring at this vision and listening attentively to the pure, calming quality of her voice.

Singing a set of 3 songs and she bowed with that fluid grace... like a sensual dancer and the crowd stood to give her a standing ovation and her face took on an incredible serenity... He watched her walk off the stage and down the stairs to pass by him... She lost her balance and tripped on a flower that had been thrown in her path...

He caught her before she could fall and his arms went around her, holding her tightly to his strong powerful body. She was going to thank him and looked up into his eyes and stopped before she could utter the words. His face was so incredibly handsome, chiseled with all those planes and angles. His green eyes held an emotion that wasn't clearly definable.

She could sense his powerful attraction and the animal magnetism that he exuded was almost tangible. He smiled at her and she returned the smile immediately; he almost gasped as he stared into her beautiful face... Her skin was like porcelain... and her large blue eyes were up tilted, almost doll like...

Her smile was so very much like the Mona Lisa's, she was an enigma and he wanted to get to know her, everything about her was intriguing and exciting. She pulled away from his arms reluctantly and he drew her hand to his mouth and bowed like a prince to his queen. Her heart fluttered rapidly like the wings of a butterfly... her mouth opened slightly as her eyes gazed into his.

He wanted to crush her to his body and make her his... he knew she was a virgin as she had that innocence about her as well as that blatant sensuality. Intuitively at that very moment he knew that she was going to be his. He felt the heat in his loins and the desire raging through his body... He asked her to come to his room for a nightcap... he knew by the look in her eyes that she wanted to say "NO" I cannot.

Her answer caught him off guard as she told answered yes... I will meet you in your room at shall we say 10 o'clock PM? He nodded in affirmation somehow knowing that his life would never be the same again... She smiled into his eyes as he gave her his room number at the hotel... Ironically she was staying at the same one, which catered to all the elite and journalists that happened to be in town.

He watched her walk away from him... like a dream out of a fairy tale book... a vision in red silk... the dress flowing around her so incredibly graceful as she went towards the dressing room. He hadn't felt like this for years since his first crush on his high school sweetheart... Turning to walk the opposite way the wheels in his head were spinning rapidly.

He thought about her coming to is room and felt as if he were walking on air... It was almost 10 o'clock and he looked around his luxurious room... the champagne on ice... the beautiful red roses that he had ordered placed strategically around the room... The candles were lit and the lights dimmed... the music from the gramophone was current and very upbeat...

He could feel his heart rate increase as he thought of her walking through that door into his arms... He almost gave his head a shake... snap out of it buddy... that small voice in his head said... she isn't yours yet... There was a light knock on his door and he almost ran to it but forced himself to walk sedately towards it... He paused momentarily, smoothed his dark hair and opened it; his mouth almost flying open.

She was dressed in a silver cape with ermine around the cuffs and hood... her golden hair was loose and he know it would be beautiful like silk as it cascaded down her back... Her dress was simple and a midnight blue; her eyes were as blue as the deepest ocean as she sauntered in with a seductive smile on her sensual mouth...

He closed the door with a soft click; she walked towards the settee and was about to remove her cloak when he was behind her and slowly slid it off her shoulders to place it on the opposite chaise lounge. Watching as if in a dream her beautiful hair moved down over her back in a waterfall of golden silk... He could smell her scent and it was driving him wild with its exotic beauty... as was she.

Turning towards him, he gasped as her dress was almost sheer, even with the low lighting in the room, he could see the outline of her curvaceous and glorious figure. Her bountiful breasts looking splendid and voluptuous, he wanted to taste her gorgeous body and her luscious mouth... His fingers were clenched into his palms, he felt as if he were losing control... This emotion was foreign to him, like a man knowing he is almost drowning.

She walked towards him and he knew now more than ever before that he wanted this delightfully delicious darling of the musical world. His body started to tremble with his new found emotion... he was enraptured, enamored of this beauty... She stood in front of him and his hands went out to grasp her shoulders... her head went back and her neck was long and graceful like the stem of one those incredible roses...

He drew her closer and moved her against the hardness of his masculine body... her silky soft golden hair brushing his hands... He longed to grasp hold of it and run his hands through its luxurious beauty as he made wild passionate love to her... Her face lifted to him and her mouth was a beautiful flower as her lips opened slightly and her soulful eyes closed... His mouth had a will of its own and he moved his over hers with a soft gentleness...

The cavern of her mouth tasted delicious as he touched her tongue with his... she was cinnamon and soft wintergreen combined... She moaned as the kiss deepened, intensified and her body trembled... he moved his hands down over her hips to place them on the rounded lovely smoothness of her derriere... She gasped and moved her body against his... He knew that she was a wanton... a spirited and beautiful woman of sensual desire...

They were both on fire... the passion intensifying... his hand found the clasp on the back of her dress and it moved with a life of its own down over her back to slide softly in a heap around her silver high heels. He lifted her slightly in order to move the dress out of the way... and she took a step back from him as he gently lowered her to the floor. Her breasts were high and beautiful in her basque... her hips flaring out with feminine grace... her black stockings were high and showed her white thighs that were gleaming lustrously in the soft light... that body was well toned and incredibly feminine... so curvaceous...

He walked towards her as she stood perfectly still like a alabaster statue of Venus. He would always have that vision of her in his mind... her beauty was not of this world she was the perfect mold with a body of a goddess. She lifted her arms and the movement made her breasts more rounded as they almost spilled out their confines. He kissed her again but this time there was no preliminary of gentle control... She knew he was a man that wanted her and her body answered his in a heartbeat...

Placing her arms around his neck she moved her curves tightly against his... allowing him to know of her intense desire... He picked her up and took her to the boudoir... the curtains on the four poster bed drawn back... as he placed her on the floor... his hands found the small hooks that held the basque in place and it fell to the floor almost in haste...

Her breasts were beautiful... perfectly made for a man's hands... she was consumed with her desire... He had to have them... his excitement was almost his undoing... She sensed it and helped to removed her silk stockings and then her delicate high heels... She moved her hands to his tie and took it off... hers were steadier somehow even if he could see her body tremble... They stood moments later, he tall and statuesque with massively broad shoulders and she was almost petite... her body perfectly created... large full breasts, small waist and hips incredibly curvaceous.

He was her Adam and she was his Eve... the forbidden fruit... She was no longer shy but the temptress that he knew she would be... moving her hands to his shoulders she reached up to kiss him... her breasts brushing his chest, nipples hard and teasing... His hands moved down to her beautiful softly rounded derriere... She gasped as he grasped it firmly in his hands and her body was perfectly designed and created for him.

They moved together with a grace and beauty that was timeless... He lifted her onto the bed and they fit together like two halves of a whole... never had a woman stirred him to this capacity... He knew in his heart that he adored her had fallen for her ethereal beauty... both her body and soul... Her long golden hair spread around them like a silk shawl and he placed his mouth on it in reverence... her scent like the roses that surrounded them... Their hands touched and caressed with infinite tenderness, their lips like velvet as they kissed each other... she was incredibly sensual and erotic and they took one another to the ultimate heights of desire.

When he made her his, she cried out in joy and rapture her face one of such complete beauty that his breath stilled in his throat as he gazed down into her eyes... They were the mirrors of her soul the deep pools of cerulean blue... He kissed her then with a kiss that sealed his passion and the very depths of his emotions... They moved together as if they were the waves on the ocean... the clouds in the sky... the sun kissing the flowers in the morning... the midnight sky caressing the stars and the celestial moon... their release a magnificent and powerful tidal wave of desire that rocked them both to the very core of their being...

He held her in his arms and they stayed closely together for a time as the both drifted off to sleep... He awakened some time later to her hands moving over his body and he felt the stirring in his loins again almost exactly as it was in the beginning...

They came together again, but this time it was entirely different as if they had all the time in the world for each other... She smiled into his eyes as he kissed her beautiful mouth... he moaned her name over and over... It was a whirlwind courtship and they married a month later to vacation in Venice where they explored, worshiped and enjoyed each other's bodies time and time again... The love they shared increased with each passing day and they both knew that it would be forever binding as it was a love that would be all encompassing... timeless and everlasting... One that would be with them for an eternity... it was branded into the very depths of their souls...

They were only married for one year and it was a cold dark night that would be forever seared into her memory... The police came to her door that night in the heart of the Winter... the roads were icy and it was frigidly cold outside. Her heart felt like ice as the look on the officer's face told it all...

Her husband died on the road hitting a deer that he tried to swerve for, his car had flipped upside down and he succumbed to his injuries while en route to the hospital. Her tears fell like rain that night... silently down her cheeks... she tasted their saltiness in her mouth... Her heart was broken never to feel that love again in her life time... She stood stoic and proud... a woman of amazing beauty and class...

Her hands were placed protectively across her abdomen as she felt the baby give a slight fluttering within her womb and gave a gentle kick... Her husband was so very excited about this first baby coming and so very protective of her, always. She gave birth 2 months later to a handsome healthy baby boy who was named after her husband... He was to be a protector of hers as he shielded her from the evils of the profession and of men who represented a threat to her wellbeing.

Their relationship was one of mutual respect and deep abiding love. The years came and went... and her music career ended some years later... Her husband's legacy lived on through her son and his children as well... Her greatest and most precious love was always for her husband and her child... Her music career was never anything but a passion and an outlet for her creativity after his death.

The years passed and she never forgot the amazing love they shared... the intimacy and beauty of their union together... She would never regret their brief time together and the amazing adoration that was so binding... They were equal partners... two halves of a whole in all aspects of their relationship... She never remarried because she knew in her heart that he was the only man that she would ever love. Her memories kept that love alive and she had some very beautiful and poignant ones of the wonderful times they shared together.