The Beginnings of a Cock Addict Ch. 04

Story Info
After a crazy weekend I'm invited to a party.
3.5k words
4.79
17.4k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone chimed as a new email landed in my inbox: BOY, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.

My blood ran cold and my eyes went wide. What the hell is this? I thought those two perverts were done with me!

I should have just deleted the email. I should have deleted my entire account! Just close my account and let that entire night's events vanish into obscurity like a bad dream. I was just about to delete the email when I noticed it had an image attached. My cock tingled and forced me to open the email.

The image was huge. A high-res photo of two partially erect cocks, their engorged purple heads nestled against each other like they were kissing. I knew instantly which cock belonged to which man. After all, I had explored every last inch of those two dicks and ball sacks with my mouth, hands, face and asshole. My cock lurched at the sight of the two meat sticks but my poor abused boy hole puckered. Even though it had been over a week, my ass was still sore from the hammering those two dicks had given me.

There was a message below the image.

BB: Boy, we're having a pool party this weekend. It's a 'Daddy Boy' party. You'll be in attendance. The party starts at noon and I will need to ship you your party attire. Respond to this email with your address.

"What the hell is a 'Daddy Boy' party?" I thought. My brain immediately filled in the blanks and my cock twitched again in my pants. I looked at the email and saw another line in the message.

BB: P.S....my partner wants you to know you're the sweetest cocksucker he's ever had.

I blushed and my stomach filled with butterflies. What? Why the hell was I blushing?? Was I really getting flustered over these two old men? Was I actually really flattered by his compliment on my cock sucking techniques?

Mad at myself, I moved to delete the email...instead I found myself replying.

Me: Yes daddy, I will be in attendance. Here's my address.

"Don't send. DON'T SEND. DON'T DO IT." I yelled at myself. FUCK! I sent the reply.

Two days later a small box arrived on my doorstep. I could only imagine what was inside. I cut the tape and nervously pried open the box, my mouth gaped wide as I looked over my 'party attire'.

----------

Saturday finally arrived and I found myself once again driving an hour north, my hands tight and sweating on the wheel of my car. Why was I doing this? Was this really what I wanted? To suck and fuck a bunch of old men? My aching cock said yes. I took a deep breath as I rounded the corner and down the small residential street. There were quite a few more cars lining the street than last time, several spilling out of BB's driveway.

Wow, this Daddy Boy party must be pretty popular. I wondered what kind of other men would be in attendance. Nervously, I wondered how I'd stack up against the other 'boys'. I bet knowing these two perverts they had quite the stable of fit, young, talented cock pleasers at their disposal. I reached down and adjusted my crotch as it strained against the party attire I had worn under my jeans. I parked and took another deep breath.

"It's okay," I told myself "You're just going to go in and see what all the fuss is about...if you end up watching a few boys having sex with some old men that's not a big deal. You don't have to participate. Maybe you can just suck the two cocks you know and get it out of your system. It's no big deal." Shaking, I stepped out of the car and made my way to the front door, quickly ringing the bell.

BB, of course, answered. He stood there grinning and wearing a white robe with no belt, his big belly hanging low over a bright neon speedo that hugged his heavy manhood.

"Hey boy, how was the drive?" He said, ushering me inside. It was clear by his familiar tone that he knew I'd come. There was no doubt in my mind. He knew I'd come back.

I shrugged, apprehensively.

"Hi." I squeaked, like some tiny pathetic animal scared of his own shadow. I could see quite a bit of movement on the patio behind BB. Unlike last time, the unusually quiet house was buzzing with music and loud conversations.

"I take it you're wearing your party attire under those pants there, right? C'mon, take off those pants, boys don't wear clothes in the house." BB urged, casually squeezing my ass. I guess he had earned that right. After all I had let the man stick his dick in my mouth and my asshole...was I really going to shy away from his wandering hands?

I nodded and unbuttoned my jeans, slowly peeling them down my legs.

My 'party attire' was absolutely ridiculous. A tight, pink jockstrap that looped below my bare ass cheeks and barely covered my penis behind a small triangle of light pink lycra. The word "BOYBUSTER" was embroidered across the waist strap. In addition to the jockstrap, my 'uniform' consisted of a pair of black thigh-high leggings that stretched up my legs. BB smirked and chuckled.

"Hah, I didn't actually think you'd wear the stockings. Those were supposed to be a joke. You really are a born faggot, aren't you?" BB teased as he pulled the elastic on one of the leggings and let it snap against my thigh.

"Oww!" I jumped.

"Hey, look who's right on time." BB called as his partner strode out from the darkened hallway. He was dressed similar to BB in a white bathrobe and a neon speedo. He grinned devilishly and changed course to greet me at the door.

"There's our sweet little cum guzzler. Eager to get your mouth on our dicks again?" He teased, helping himself to a feel of my crotch as he smoothed the lyrca over my cock and balls. "Hmm. Still a little room in there. Told you we should have ordered the smaller one for him. He's only got a little baby dick down there after all." The partner kissed me on the top of the head and padded off, leaving me alone with BB, red and embarrassed.

"Hahahah," BB laughed as his hand slid from my ass, up my back to the base of my neck. "Here, hold still. You need to wear this." He muttered as he lashed a thin leather collar around my neck, quickly following behind it with a light pink leash that matched my stupid jockstrap. It was all a bit much. I felt even more over my head than last time. These were experienced, practiced, gay men...and I was just some little former straight boy who's curiosity had gotten the better of him.

"Come on, boy, let's join the party." BB muttered, tugging the leash and leading me through the living room and out the back door.

I squinted as BB led me into the sunlight, my eyes blurry as I surveyed the yard. It was a decent sized lot, for sure, a big blue pool taking up most of the space. Overhead, a slatted patio cover cast striped shadows over my lean, absurdly dressed body and I felt more than a few eyes fall on me.

As my eyes adjusted, I noticed all the flesh. Big, hairy, tanned men everywhere. Their huge bellies all slung low over their shorts and speedos. Broad muscular shoulders and arms glistening in the midday sun. Thick thighs with large butts stretching their swimming trunks. It was an intimidating sight and I felt my already frightened cock shrivel a bit further under my jockstrap. I gulped as my eyes bounced from man to man and I suddenly felt an unholy fear grip me.

"D-daddy?" I asked, meekly, shuffling closer to BB as he led me onto the patio. I felt absolutely ridiculous calling another man 'daddy' in front of so many people. But what was I going to say? I couldn't even remember BB's real name. Brian? Bob? Ben? Daddy was the name I had cried when he first fucked me. That's all I knew him as.

"Uh, daddy?" I said again, slightly louder. "Are the other boys not here yet?" The question hung in the air. A short, rotund man with a bushy mustache chuckled slightly as he overheard my question.

BB swung around and smirked, his eyes bouncing to the other bodies on the patio.

"Sweetheart. you ARE the boy." BB laughed, wrapping an arm around my nude waist and pulling him close to his belly. Suddenly, the other men all began casually making their way across the yard toward us. Several big bodies emerging from the pool like huge elephant seals rolling onto the beach. I took a sharp breath as they all slowly began to peel off their swimsuits, their great dangling cocks bouncing with each step as they began to encircle me.

I was the boy. The ONLY boy. The only outlet for these horny old bastards to plug their cocks into. My eyes darted back and forth as I nervously began counting the approaching daddies. Seven, NO, eight men! Eight men and one boy. Me.

The thought struck me like a bolt of lightning...right here in this old man's backyard in the middle of this beautiful Saturday I was going to get gang fucked.

This was a gang bang.

BB leaned in and began kissing my neck while another man slid up behind me, his big arms wrapping around my slender waist, his finger tips sliding beneath the waist band of my jockstrap to grope my frightened cock. I could feel his big belly pressing into my back as he hugged me tight.

A third man walked to my right and immediately lifted my hand and placed it on his dick, pressing his lips to mine as his fingers rolled one of my hardening nipples.

Shocked, I froze like a deer as the men's hands and mouths explored my young body. Somewhere, I heard an odd clicking noise. With the strangers tongue still in my mouth, I opened my eyes to see BB's partner standing a few feet away with a high-quality camera, snapping pictures as he went.

"Oh yeah, that's good guys. Yeah, really feel him up there. Hey, baby boy, look at me. Right here. That's right." Eyes wide I stared at the camera, motionless.

"Okay now baby, cup those ballsacks on either side of you. That's right, get a good handful there." Obediently, I reached down and cupped BB's heavy scrotum along with the man's sack to my right. Both men grinned for the camera. The man on my right reached up and grabbed my head and pulled my lips to his large, hairy nipple. Without even a prompt, I took it between my lips and sucked it like a baby while still jiggling the two hairy nut bags in my hands.

A fourth bear approached me from the front and slid his hands down my hips to my bare ass cheeks, squeezing while he nibbled my stretched neck and earlobe. All four men had their arms intertwined around me, holding them to their stocky frames as they groped and kissed every inch of my body.

Petrified with fear all I could do was try to keep up. If a tongue was offered to me, I sucked it. If a cock was pressed into my hand, I stroked it. If a man called me 'boy' I responded with 'daddy'. Men came and went, each taking a turn to grind their dicks against my bubble ass or the front of my jockstrap where my own hardening penis begged for release.

"Phil, hand me that patio cushion." A large, middle aged man called to his friend. He was pudgy, had brown hair, small round glasses and reminded me of my high school algebra teacher. He grabbed the cushion from his buddy and tossed it down at my feet, putting his large hands on my shoulders and firmly pushing me down to my knees. I crouched, bewildered as his large penis swung in front of my face. My eyes darted to right and left...hard, angry, purple headed cocks stared me down in all directions.

A big, fat, veiny dick slid over my shoulder from behind...like a python that was about to wrap around my neck and strangle me. My entire body shook and my breath was rapid and shallow. This was happening. This was absolutely happening. I was going to suck all these dicks.

The man who put me on my knees grabbed a big handful of my hair and LIFTED my head, aiming my gaped mouth towards his bobbing erection. I barely had time to react. That cock was going to impale me whether I liked it or not. I stretched my mouth wide as that hard shaft slid right past my lips, teeth and tongue and jabbed the back of my throat. I felt the short, prickly hairs at the very base of his dick tickle the corners of my stretched mouth.

"GULK!" I gagged. The man pulled my hair and lifted me completely off his swollen member and I gasped for air, coughing. He had his naked legs spread in a wide stance, his other fist on his waist and his hips thrust forward to present the maximum amount of cock he could.

This was not a gentle man. This was not a man who cared about my feelings or my physical pleasure. This was a man here to use a boy's holes however he saw fit. He lowered my mouth slowly back down on his cock.

"GULK!" I gagged again. He held me longer this time. That fat cock head nestled in the back of my throat. I tried to suck in air but was only treated to a drop of precum. My esophagus closed tight around his thick manhood. I could only imagine how good my constricting throat felt on his penis.

"Yeah. Gag on it, faggot." I heard above me. I looked up, instinctively, my blurred eyes searching for the voice. I could only make out their darkened silhouettes, their massive frames blocking out the sun as they hovered over me, all eagerly waiting their turns.

"GULK!.........GULK!...... GULK!..GULK! GULK! ULK! ULK! ULK! ULK! ULK!" The Face Fucker found a steady rhythm as he began to pound my face. My jaw ached and saliva flowed down my tongue, coating his balls as they slapped against my chin.

I felt the python cock next to my neck again...impulsively I reached up and stroked the big dick as his friend violently fucked my mouth. I heard a soft moan behind me as the Face Fucker began grunting in front of me.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMPH! Yeah. Fuck, you've got a nice soft mouth boy. I'm gonna cum all the way down that throat!" He buckled over and wrapped my head in the crook of his arm and shoved his entire dick completely down my gullet, his thick pubes pressed hard against my watery cheek as my eyes rolled back in my head and I gagged again, choking on his cock. I felt light headed. The sunlit yard began to darken. My ears rang and I heard a voice a thousand miles above me...

"Fuck, Gary, don't break him yet. He's gotta suck all our cocks!"

"HYYYYAAANGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" The Face Fucker growled as his cock unloaded down my throat. "OH FUCK YEAH!" He shouted, pulling my head off his spent dick and tossing my limp body aside. I sputtered and coughed, gasping for air as I collapsed in a mess on the patio. Cum and spit flowed from my lips as I lay sprawled on the concrete, sputtering. I heard a few laughs as the Face Fucker stalked off, a few more patio cushions falling to the ground beside me.

"Damnit, we shouldn't let Gary go first anymore. These boys can only take so much cock in one go..." The man who was talking spread the cushions out next to me and laid down on his side, gently rubbing my shoulders for a brief moment before leading my face towards his own hairy dick.

"Here you go, honey. Just lick me for a little bit. Breathe deep and just lick my cock and balls. Poor little faggot." Thankfully...he was not nearly as large or rough as Gary the Face Fucker. I thanked him for his kindness by dutifully lapping at his bushy groin like a happy puppy.

The blowjobs continued well into the afternoon. An hour into the party and I had already serviced everyone's dicks, obediently swallowing every load. Each guy liked his cock sucked his own particular way and every one was eager to teach me. The 5th cock of the hour was BB's partner. I remembered how he liked me to just suck the tip while he jacked off his shaft, slapping me in the face with his fingers every tug.

"Aww, look at that. He remembers how I like my cock sucked. What a good little bitch." He told the party as he blasted a load over my face. I moaned and lapped at his balls as he shot stream after stream onto my sunbaked cheeks.

BB got his turn too. He was eager to show off everything he'd taught me so far, making me call him 'daddy' between big gulps of his cock, bobbing my head up and down his shaft at a furious pace just like he preferred. He also shot his load all over me and both him and his partner smeared their ball juice on my face with the very tips of their penises in unison.

By about 2pm I had serviced everyone at least once. The men would line up in pairs with me sucking one cock while I gave handjobs to the next in line, prepping them for their turn. A few daddies even came back for seconds...including Gary the Face Fucker who once again grabbed my hair and physically thrust my head back and forth on his cock like I was some sort of human flesh light. This time however, I was too exhausted and lacked the ability to keep up.

Spent and tired I submitted entirely to Gary's harsh technique and let him choke me completely with his cock, his fat dick blocking my airway. Once again, the world dimmed around me and my eyes rolled back in my head. I was sure this was the end...that I was going to die choking on an middle aged man's sizeable penis. How utterly shameful. I was barely aware when I felt my own cock blow a massive load inside my pink jockstrap and fainted just as Gary's slobbery fuck stick unloaded like a hose down my throat.

The world was black for what felt like a long while. Stirring, I could hear men laughing and joking in the distance, splashing in the pool. I slowly became aware of my arms looped over a pair of hairy shoulders. BB was on my left and his partner flanked my right, both men carrying me back under the patio cover and into the cool house.

"Am...am I dead?" I croaked, and the two men laughed.

BB smirked and looked down at me. "Hah, no baby boy. You just passed out from lack of oxygen. You're not the first boy Gary choked unconscious with his cock. You took it like a champ though. Came in your own panties as he busted one in your mouth. You must have really loved it, cocksucker."

"Where are we going?" I whimpered as the two men carried me into the depths of house. We entered into a small, sparsely decorated room that had it's own large sliding door looking out onto the pool.

"Just going somewhere a little more comfortable. Relax, kid." BB cooed as he settled me into down into a hammock. Still dazed, my head swiveled as I swung gently in the room. It seemed odd to have a hammock inside the house as opposed to outside on the patio. BB and his partner both grabbed my knees and spread me wide, clapping black leather straps to my ankles and pulling my stocking clad legs back and up. They clipped my two ankle straps to a large black bar overhead, my ass cheeks now spread open and my pink asshole exposed to the room.

That's when I realized the two men hadn't put me in a hammock at all. They had strapped me to some kind of sex swing suspended in the middle of the room. My ankles and hands clipped to a bar over head as I swayed back and forth gently.

BB gave me a sharp slap on my ass cheek and winked as he stood up and wandered over to the sliding glass door, opening it wide and calling to his friends in the pool.

"Alright! He's dying to get fucked! Who wants his tight little ass first?"

TO BE CONTINUED...