The Bennett Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom finds out how Addie and Carla got together as lovers.
3.2k words
4.62
23.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Tom looked out on to the terrace of his condominium and saw Carla and her mother enjoying the morning light. He looked over in to the kitchen and saw that they had made coffee and that one of them had gone out and bought fresh chocolate croissants. He knew that he likely should watch his weight, but those two hellions would help him work off the calories. He got up and threw on his robe, grabbed coffee and pasty and went to join the pair of women.

"Don't you two ever sleep?" He mock-complained as he kissed first Carla and then, Addie. Neither of the kisses was either short or chaste. "We didn't finish until almost 4 AM and it's not quite 10 yet."

"Not our fault you're such a fucking stud," Carla snickered, sipping her coffee and winking naughtily at her mom. "We tried our best to exhaust you but you just wouldn't wear out."

"And we're the two hottest sluts in town," Addie smiled, letting her robe shift a bit open and exposing those round, gorgeous tits that Tom now knew so well. Had it really already been three weeks since all of this had started? Both of them were living with him now and they were going to put their house up for sale. Yes, it was all real but no one would have believed it.

His mother was thrilled that he and Carla were finally a couple and had commented how nice it was that they often included Addie in their plans. What could he tell her? "Well sure mom, but that's because I'm fucking her too, both of them at the same time." It was true -- he had two sexy women sharing his bed, loving him and loving each other.

Carla came and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're getting lost inside your own head again, Tommy," she smiled. "Do the two of us have to distract you again?"

He kissed his girlfriend and blew a kiss to Addie as well. "No, I was just thinking about all of ... well, all of this," he smiled. "You and I have been going on for a while now Carla, but I just realized I haven't asked you about how you and Addie started. It's one thing to watch your girlfriend have sex with your mother, but how the hell did it start?"

Addie grinned at her daughter. "Ah, he wants to know how the Bennett girls started their lesbian affair."

Carla sighed. "Sorry Tommy, we can't tell you that story now. It'd take too long and I have to go and get ready for work. I have to be there for noon," she chuckled as she got off of her boyfriend's lap. He pulled Carla back and frowned at her.

"I'm your boss, you can have the day off," he told her. "No more stalling, one of you is going to tell me or else. Women aren't the only ones who can cut off sex, you know!" He said in a serious tone. Both women stuck out their tongues, but were all having fun.

"Let's go inside darlings, this story gets pretty steamy and I don't think we want the neighbors watching us if we all get carried away," Addie suggested. Her companions nodded their agreement and tied their robes again. Tommy followed behind, captivated by the two women that were now sharing his home and his bed.

"So Tommy, you know that a few months after mom and I earned enough money to pay off the mortgage on our house, mommy and I threw my father out and she started divorce proceedings," Carla started her story. Tom nodded, that had been about 5, almost 6, years ago. His parents had asked Addie why it had taken her so long, he recalled.

"Mom was feeling a little blue because she had no idea what to do next," Carla continued. "When I asked her what she meant by that, she explained to me that daddy had, in some many words, been the only man in her life for a long while. She was a very passionate woman -- as you know by now Tommy -- and she was going to be lonely without a man to satisfy her sexually. I teased her that she should go after younger studs because she's so beautiful -- you are mom, stop looking at me like that, you're gorgeous."

"You are gorgeous Addie and Carla's right," Tom added. "Go on, sweetheart."

"Okay Tommy," Carla giggled. "I even suggested that she seduce you because she'd always thought you were cute and Iknow -- don't you look at me like that, Tommy Porter -- that you'd checked her out. Mom thought I was putting her on, but I know what I know."

Tom laughed and nodded. Carla had always been his dream girl, but she did have one MILF of a mom and it was hard not to notice.

"I told the little scamp if she could find me a young stud, I'd give him the ride of his life," Addie continued the tale. "I said to Carla that I would eventually get back into dating, I was sure of that, but it wasn't like riding a bicycle. If it was, I would need training wheels. This was a new world and I also had a job and new responsibilities, I was going to have to work a bit more if I was the sole breadwinner. I knew Carla's father wouldn't make our divorce easy on me."

Tom nodded and watched the expressions that came over their lovely faces. He well remembered the bitter divorce Addie had undergone and how it had affected both of them. Tom's father said there were days he'd find Carla in the back room, crying her eyes out. To her credit, the customers never saw it.

"I told Mom that I'd just sold two SUVs in one day and that I was going to have a nice check coming in," Carla continued the story. "I insisted that we get dressed up in our sexiest clothes and lingerie and heels and go out to a nice restaurant for dinner and drinks," she told Tom. "I wanted to go to the swankiest restaurant I could find."

"La Boehme?" Tom asked and Carla nodded. They had been there several times when the two of them were dating.

"I wondered why she insisted we wear sexy lingerie too," Addie smiled. "She told me that if we found some hot young studs, we'd be prepared. Then, the little minx further scandalized me by saying that would work if we found some sexy ladies as well."

Tom looked at his girlfriend. "I'd been with a number of girls before. I knew I was bi back in high school." He looked at her again and she sighed. "Don't you start with me, Tommy Porter -- I waitedages before you wised up and asked me out!"

Everyone laughed and Tom had to concede to Carla on that. It had taken him far longer than it should have. Why he hadn't seen they were perfect for each other years ago was a point of contention, thankfully, it was in the past.

"When Addie came down the stairs, she almost took my breath away. I knew I had a beautiful mother, but daddy had beaten her down so often, I think she had buried it away. She had her hair up and was wearing a pretty necklace and matching earrings. She wore a burgundy dress that criss-crossed her breasts and tied at the back. It was almost floor-length. One side had a high slit and she was wearing heels that made her so tall and elegant. I remember thinking that if she wasn't my mother, we'd skip dinner and just go straight for dessert -- bed!" Carla giggled.

"The little minx isn't telling you that she was wearing a body-hugging, silver lame mini-dress and stiletto heels," Addie sighed wistfully. "Her hair was a bit longer than it is now and she had gone all out on her makeup. I thought she looked spectacular and I remember thinking if she ever shows this Carla to Tommy Porter -- sorry sweetheart, but you really did have your head buried in the sand -- he's a goner!" Addie smiled.

"I was driving my new car that night and I was almost distracted by mom," Carla went on. "I couldn't believe a woman this beautiful was single. When we entered the restaurant, everyone made such a fuss and several people sent over drinks. I never did tell mother that not all of them were men -- or that I took some of them up on their offers," Carla giggled. "We had a lovely meal but by 11 PM, we were feeling no pain. I wasn't stupid enough to drive drunk and risk hurting someone or totaling my new ride, so I called a cab. The poor cabbie wouldn't even take a tip, he'd been staring at two hot women most of the ride home. We almost poured ourselves in the front door Tommy, but we had thebesttime!"

"I really needed it, Tom darling," Addie told him. "I'd been feeling unsure of myself as a woman but knowing I still had `it' was wonderful for my ego. I made us both coffee and we sat around talking. I told Carla how thrilled I was by all the attention and how nice it felt, although I couldn't compare with her."

Carla looked at her mother and her boyfriend. "Can you believe this silly bitch, Tommy? I just looked over at her and said that she was as gorgeous as me, maybe even more gorgeous than me. Everyone likes different things, right honey? Some like chocolate, some like vanilla. Some lucky bastards, like our Tommy, get to have both. I told her she was a fucking sexy bitch and to knock it the hell off."

"I felt like a million dollars and told my daughter that there were two fucking sexy bitches in the family," Addie continued. "She was shocked because she'd never heard me use that word. We both started laughing and fell into each other's arms."

"Then I kissed her," Carla said. "Like it was the most natural and perfect thing to do. I thought mom would pull away or be shocked, but neither thing happened. She put her arms around my back and pulled me closer and she started kissing me back. We were on that couch and making out like two teenage girls. You know how good she kisses Tommy, that first time my mother's tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking on it and feeling like I never wanted it to end. We just kissed each other and made out for about 20 minutes."

Addie spoke next. "I remember telling her that we should take this somewhere else or we might just stain the furniture," she said to Tom. "I was so turned on and it wasn't the alcohol. I wanted this, I wantedher. The thought of making love to my own daughter was thrilling because it was so taboo."

Carla continued the story. "I took mommy's hand and we went to her bedroom. My bed is bigger but hers has that lovely dimmer switch that you can use to adjust the lights. I think both of us were shaking a little bit as we climbed the stairs, but I knew that neither one of us was going to back out. We were both eager to explore these strange, sexy new feelings that we were having.

I looked at mom as she adjusted the lighting and appreciated her in a new light. As a lover and not as a daughter. I've always enjoyed mature, sexy women and my own mother put any I had ever known to shame. When she walked back to me in that sexy burgundy dress, my pussy was absolutely creaming. I'm serious Tommy, I was drenched! Mommy came and put her arms around me and kissed me, long and hard. My heart was thumping as she led me over to her bed. We sat on it and kissed again. I asked her if she had ever been with another woman before."

"I told her that I hadn't, but it had been a fantasy over the years," Adeline confessed. "What Ididn't tell her was that all my fantasies had centered on younger girls, most of them blonde, like my daughter. I suppose subconsciously I had been fantasizing about having sex with Carla for years. Now, I was about to do that. She put her hands on my tits and lifted them and then she stroked my arms with her fingernails. I got chills and she did it again. I whimpered softly and felt her untying the back of my dress. When my tits were free, Carla's hands were all over them. It was a glorious feeling, simply glorious."

"As I was kissing her, I felt so connected to Addie," Carla said, remembering each second vividly. "I was thinking of her that way, as Addie, still my mother, but now, my lover. I kissed her neck and kept touching her gently, not wanting to miss a second or an inch of her body. It might seem silly, but I'm still convinced that I was falling in love with my mother."

Addie smiled. "I just took it all in and I was shivering," she said. "I'd never felt anything so soft and as she bared my body, I felt beautiful in her eyes. Carla told me that she wanted to love me and I let her. I let her push me down on the bed and I lifted my legs so that she could remove the rest of my dress. She slid my red lace panties off and I was totally naked in front of her, except for my heels. I thought that she'd take those off, but she didn't. It turns out we both have a thing for heels," Addie giggled.

"So do I," Thomas smiled.

"We've noticed," Carla smiled. "I took mother's leg in my hands and kissed all the way up and down. She had shaved that day and her legs were as smooth as silk. When I got to her pussy, it was neatly trimmed, not bare like it is now. I showed my mommy what she had been missing for all of these years. I ate cunt like I was starved for it -- because I was. I hummed a little as I buried my face in her box and I know the vibrations were getting to her," Carla told Tom.

"Getting to me?" Addie groaned at the happy memory. "I thought the top of my head was going to come off, it felt so fucking good!" Tom could see his lover was getting more and more excited as the telling of the story continued

"I really enjoyed eating mother's pussy and tasting her juices," Carla told Tom as Addie snuggled against him. He could feel her nipples pressing into his back and she actually seemed to be radiating heat. "She was really cumming and she was panting and moaning too. It's always fun when you're with someone for the first time and you know that you're turning them on. That's how it was with mom, but the taboo of doing it with her added to that. By that time, I wasn't even slightly buzzed. I was just getting off on the fact that I was getting her off. Boy, was I! Tommy, when this gorgeous bitch came, she bucked so hard that I nearly fell off the bed. She just laid there, moaning and panting and saying, over and over again, how good it had been."

"It was good, Tommy darling, it was so fucking good," Thomas heard her say. Addie only used the "F-word" when she was really wound up, so he knew that was the case now. "I was going to let my own little girl have all the fun -- no sirree! I got her out of that tight little dress and complimented her on her outfit. The little slut was wearing a peek-a-boo bra and tiny black thong -- Carla does love to dress for sex. So, I made the best of it and sucked those yummy tits of hers without taking the bra off, at least at first. I couldn't hold out much longer, I had to touch them. She's so soft and I loved sucking my baby's yummy tits. She let me have free reign over her body and I kissed down. She'd just had her navel pierced and it was sexy -- still is. I loved the smooth, flat stomach and her legs and I even felt the urge to kiss her feet, so I slipped her one of her heels off and did that! She giggled and I put the shoe back on before moving up to her pussy.

It was so pink and perfect that I was nervous. I didn't know what to do -- unlike Carla, I'd never been with a girl before. I just went with my gut and began licking. I guess I did something right because her soft thighs clamped about my head and she held me down there until I made her cum -- twice! When she let me up, my face was coated with her juices and we kissed. It felt so naughty sharing them with her."

"I showed her how to do asixty-nine," Carla went on. "We both really got off on that and came again. We went in the shower to `wash off' and ended up girl-fucking again. I spent the entire next day in bed with mom and it was the only time I ever called in sick when I wasn't."

Addie smiled happily at the memory of that day. Her hand had drifted into Tom's lap. "I told her that we shouldn't go too fast, to slow things down," Addie told her lover. "We went back to her own bedrooms the next night."

Carla had an odd smile so Tom asked what had happened. She giggled and told him. "About midnight, I came out of my room and headed to hers, only to see that mom was heading to my room as well. We slept together that night and most nights until you and I hooked up," Carla sighed happily.

Now Addie was sitting in Tom's lap, facing him directly. "It was about 2 years ago that Carla and I decided we needed a man in our lives and we both wanted you to be that man. We cooked up our little bet, whoever got your first, the other got you second and then, we'd team up. We didn't doubt for a second that we'd get what we wanted, we're shameless, horny bitches." She slipped off his lap, opened his robe and began sucking his cock. Carla dropped her robe to the floor and joined her mother in blowing the man they both loved.

"Yes, yes you are," Tom groaned as two sets of lips sucked him off. "And I love the both of you for it."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers