The Bennett Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Carla's best friend Jayne arrives to add a little dark spice.
3.9k words
4.63
23.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you all very much for your kind words on this series. I'm glad you enjoy the work, thrilled that I am pleasing so many of you.

I've decided to try something and I hope you will all indulge me. I'm going to leave this series "open-ended". If you're not sure what I mean by that, it's like a TV show or a soap opera or even comic books. I will continue to tell stories of Tom and his lovers as long as I can think of them. I already have a few plotted.

You will continue to see new characters introduced in the series and watch them weave their way into the tapestry of our story. I'd love to hear from the readers if they have any suggestions. I can assure you, the story of Carla, Addie and Tom can go on for a while. They're going to age. They're going to get older. Not everything will be smooth sailing, although I assure you, I want them happy and together.

I hope my devoted readers will continue to read along and enjoy the next several chapters. This story will end when I want it to end. Until then, please enjoy the ride.

~~BrettJ


Tom distinctly heard Carla talking to someone on the phone, but he couldn't hear the conversation clearly. He was being distracted by the soft, supple lips that were sucking avidly on his cock. It was only 11 AM on a Sunday morning and already Carla and Addie wanted to fuck. He wasn't ever dumb enough to refuse them, unless he justcouldn't. Of course, if that happened, his two beautiful bedmates would just roll into each other's arms and start kissing and caressing each other. That usually provided Tom with enough "inspiration" to get going all over again. Even if it didn't, Carla and Addie were quite happy making love to each other for the pure, simple joy and closeness of it. Mother and daughter shared a bond and Tom was thrilled that both trusted him enough to let him be a part of their world. He had loved Carla for as long as he could remember and now Addie was a part of that love. Others might judge, but they were wrong. It worked -they worked.

"You're doing it again, Tommy," Addie sighed, lifting her mouth from his cock. She licked her full red lips and again commanded his full attention. She ruffled his sandy hair and told him to get his head in the game.

Tom nodded. "I was just wondering who was on the phone and then my mind drifted off for a sec," he said. "Sorry." At that moment, Carla entered the room. She was wearing a tiny pink teddy and her bedroom slippers. The kitchen's tile floor could be chilly in the mornings.

"You'll never guess who was on the phone," Carla smiled as she got into bed with her family.

"I don't know – my mom, wondering when you're going to make an honest man out of me?" Tom chuckled. He wasn't serious, but Marie Porter would have been thrilled to hear Tom finally announce their engagement.

"No, that call usually comes around 4 PM," Carla zinged him back. "That was Jayne."

Jayne Kingston was their realtor and was helping Carla and Addie sell their home. She was to selling properties what Carla was to selling cars. The house had only been on the market a month and they'd already had several offers. Sadly, they weren't quite good enough.

Addie smiled a private little smile and looked at her daughter. She was privy to a little secret that Tommy wasn't, not as yet. The beautiful black woman had been Carla's first girlfriend, Carla had confessed. They had known each other since high school. Jayne also had a huge crush on Tommy, but he was oblivious to it. "He could have any girl in our school he wants to date mommy, but he's so stuck on that rotten Beth Turner," the 16-year old Carla had complained. "Jayne's got that body and those legs and she's made it clear she's interested, but he doesn't even notice."

"Give him time, sweetheart," Addie had counseled her daughter. "Men always want what they can't have. You and Jayne will have your own set of admirers soon enough and I have a feeling that someday, Tommy's blinders will come off." And so they had, but not before Jayne and Carla had their first encounter after graduation. They remained close friends and still had a little fun every so often. Now Addie was aware of all of this, being her daughter's closest confidante and lover. Her body trembled as she thought of dark, exotic Jayne and Carla together in bed. Next time, did she dare ask to be invited?

"So, what did Jayne want?" Addie asked her daughter, allowing her to slip in between herself and Tom.

"Our money problems may be over," Carla said enthusiastically.

"I wasn't aware we had any," Tom said with a sarcastic tone. After all, Carla was the top salesperson and he owned 75% of the dealership.

"Maybe YOU don't Tommy," the women teased him. Adeline wanted to hear the rest. "Go on, sweetheart," she said to Carla.

"All Jayne would tell me is that she's fairly certain she's sold the house for the asking price," Carla said excitedly. "If that's the case, we can pay off the mortgage on Tommy's place and cut our bill payments in half."

"Oh,those money problems," Tom chuckled. Secretly, he was thrilled. He had offered to help Carla and Addie out several times, but they wanted to pull their own weight. He really didn't understand why they were being so stubborn, but if the house was finally sold, the point was moot. He didn't need the money, mortgage rates were very low right now or he would have paid off the condo a while back and been done with it.

"Why is everyone still in bed?" Carla teased.

"Umm, weren't we all about to have sex?" Tom asked.

"Oh no, we don't have time," Carla continued her little game. "We have to go and meet Jayne and the potential buyer at 2 PM."

Tom looked over at his clock. "Woman, that's almost 3 hours from now. I bet I can make the both of you cum twice by then."

Tom won that bet.

After the three of them showered and even had one more orgasm apiece, they made it to Addie's old home with time to spare. It felt a bit odd for her and Carla not to be living there, but there was a good future ahead for all of them. A few minutes later, Jayne's car pulled up and she got out.

Tom blinked and realized that Carla's constant teasing about him sometimes being obtuse might have been on the money.This was the woman he hadn't noticed all those years ago? How could he not? She was tall and elegant and carried herself beautifully. Her skin was the color of chocolate and she had beautiful features with brown eyes that held your attention. She was graceful and her voice was melodic, almost lyrical. Jayne's face wore a beautiful smile and even though she was dressed in a professional manner, her blouse and skirt showed a truly lovely body. Even her jewelry was chosen with care, the gold against her dark skin was quite nice. She was chatting amiably with Carla and Addie and he came out of his head again to go and say hello.

"Tommy," she said hugging him hello. "It's been a while."

He nodded, not really knowing what to say. He felt like an imbecile. Carla had told him that her friend had practically thrown herself at him and instead, he'd gone after Betsy? Had he been insane back then?

"I think the buyers are ready to sign the papers today," Jayne smiled. Tom still couldn't take his eyes off of her, she looked like a supermodel. "They want to move here as soon as possible, so if everyone's agreeable, we can wrap this up tonight."

"So, who are these buyers?" Carla asked excitedly.

"That would be us."

Carla turned around at the sound of the familiar voice and squealed and ran into the older of the two women's arms. "Aunt Irena, cousin Cherie! What are you two doing here?"

Tom recognized his girlfriend's aunt and cousin; he had met them a few times over the years. Irena Bennett was married to the brother of Adeline's ex. As much as Tom though Addie's ex-husband was a brute, Alex Bennett was a dullard. Tom's opinion of the Bennett men was not a high one.

Irena gave her niece a hug and then hugged Addie while the cousins laughed and hugged as well. Addie had always liked Irena, they were kindred spirits. "After you finally got up the courage to divorce Alex's brother, I began looking at my own marriage. I decided to change my life, so I went back to school, got my degree and I've been working as a law clerk for the past two years. I'm finally making enough money to live on my own so I packed my bags, had Alex served with papers and here I am. He won't fight it – I have enough legal information to bury the bastard, including the fact he's had two affairs."

Addie indicated that Cherie was with in earshot. "Oh darling, don't worry about her, she's smart as a whip, that one. She knew before I did."

The five women all chatted and went inside the house. "I've always loved this place and I know all the hard work my brother-in-law put into it," Irena smiled. Addie had to concede that point, her ex might have been a dick, but he kept the house in tip-to shape. Irena signed the papers. "Okay, all you have to do is sign and it's a done deal," she said to Addie. A minute later, it was.

"So, you finally got Tommy to wise up, did you?" Irena teased her niece. "Good for you! How did you do it?"

Bold as brass, Carla said "Sex. I made sure my skirts were short, my blouses low-cut and my heels were high. No man could resist me and once I had him, I held on tight."

Irena laughed, admiring her niece's can-do attitude. "Well sugar, you have the ammunition, that's for sure. I always liked him and he even let your mother move in with you. That boy is a keeper and he's still gorgeous – your cousin always thought so." Carla glanced over at Cherie; her 25-year old cousin was quite openly admiring Tom, who was – of course – totally oblivious to it. He was engaged in conversation with Jayne, which was an interesting turn of events in itself.

Carla teased her aunt. "Sorry auntie, he's all mine. If Cherie wants him, we'll have to work out a deal where I might let her borrow him for a night," she teased.

Irena chuckled, not knowing the way her niece's mind worked. Carla adored her boyfriend and knew he was faithful as a guard dog. Cherie wouldn't be able to lure Tom away no matter how hard she tried, although Cherie was now gorgeous and another one of the Bennett girls were the "ammunition" to lure most men. She was leggy and had auburn hair and intense blue eyes. It had been a few years since the cousins had last seen each other, but something was different about Cherie. Much different and Carla hoped to find out what it was now that they would be living so close.

Jayne and Tom were still talking and were Carla the jealous type, she wouldn't have been thrilled. As it was, she pulled Tom to one side. "You finally noticed Jayne, huh big guy?" She teased.

"Oh sweetheart, you know that I'm your guy, but I can't believe how stupid I was back then," Tom sighed. "I mean ... you ... her ... jeez, where was my head at?"

"Halfway up Beth Turner's butt, you followed her everywhere," Carla told him candidly. She pressed two hundred dollar bills into his hand. "I want you to have a little adventure tonight, Tommy. Ask Jayne to dinner – she'll say yes. Be very attentive and flirt with her, I know you can be charming when you want to be. If she tries to seduce you, let her. Fuck her brains out and come home to me with a big smile. Don't look at me like I've gone insane, Tommy Porter – I don't mind you having a little fun, lord knows, I did!"

He looked at his girlfriend and then over at Jayne and her words sunk in. "You mean that you ... and she ... you two ...?" He sputtered.

"I promise that I will give you all the details soon," Carla smiled. "Jayne's my best friend and we owe her a huge favor, she really went all out to sell this place. Go ahead baby – live the dream."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Tom thought he was living with a crazy lady. Okay – he would deal with that later. The crazy lady was giving him money to go on a date with one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen. Jayne was about to get into her car when he caught up with her. "Yes Tommy?" She said. "Did I forget something?"

"No, nothing like that, I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner tonight?" Tom asked.

Jayne smiled mysteriously. "Aren't you living with Carla? Tsk, you really shouldn't be asking other women out on dates, handsome."

"Carla says she owes you big-time and I'm supposed to make sure you have the time of your life. I told her it would be my pleasure and my honor, unless you're involved with someone," he said to her.

She cocked her head to one side and smiled again. "I date on occasion, but nothing that would stop me from going out with such a handsome man," Jayne told him. "I know Carla likes La Boehm, so why don't I meet you there at 7? That will give me time to go home and change and make myself presentable."

Tom didn't know how much more presentable she could get, but nodded. He didn't think he would ever get used to his crazy girlfriend or her mother. All he could do was go on the ride and hold on tight.

When Jayne walked into the restaurant that night, he found out how much more "presentable" she could be. How about dazzling? Her hair was long and flowing and she was in 5-inch silver heels. Her dress was fancy, a rich burgundy color with sequins that made it gleam in the candlelight. Cut low in front and dipping low in back, it showed a body that any man breathing would stare at in disbelief. She sat down across from him and put her hand on top of his. "Hello Tommy," she smiled. "My, don't you look handsome." Carla had insisted he get out one of his Brooks Brothers suits and do everything right.

"Thank you and believe me, I'm with the most stunning woman in the place," he flattered her.

"You didn't notice me when I was back in high school, I had such a thing for you," Jayne smiled, leaning close. He could smell the sweet, flowery aroma of her perfume.

"I can't believe I was such an idiot back then," Tom admitted. "How could any man ignore a beauty such as yourself?"

She smiled. "You were too busy following Beth Turner around to notice two high school kids who were really into you," Jayne smiled. It wasn't true – he noticed Carla but always thought it wasn't possible. Jayne was mysterious and exotic and alluring too, but if he'd started up with her, Carla would have been crushed. Betsy was his girlfriend back then, but everything had eventually fallen into place.

Jayne's hand was still on top of his. "Would you like to order some wine?" He asked.

"Why Tommy Porter, are you going to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" Jayne smiled at him. When he shook his head no, she smiled again and said "That's okay – some times a girllikes to be taken advantage of."

They had Chateaubriand for dinner and chatted over mutual friends and caught up on their lives. Jayne had never married and had several hobbies, including photography. "I'd love to see some of your work some day," Tom told her.

"Why not now?" Jayne smiled. "I don't live far and I can drive you back and you can pick up your car later," she suggested. "It's still early."

"I walked here, it's a nice night," Tom smiled. "That sounds nice."

The two of them drove in Jayne's new car – one from Porter Chrysler, Tom noted – to Jayne's home. It was nicer than Tom's own, quite spacious for just one person. A series of photos lined the wall; one of them was of Carla in a bikini and was very sexy. Given what he now knew about their relationship, he shivered a little. He recognized another of the models. "Isn't that Cherie, Carla's cousin?"

"Mmm-hmm," Jayne said, coming up behind him. "She's an old, very dear friend." Spinning him around, Jayne pulled him into her arms. "I'd love to photograph you some day Tom, but right now, I want to fuck you more than anything in this fuckin' world," she hissed. "I would have loved you to have been my first; I've been into you that long. I'm sure Carla won't mind if I borrow her man for a night, we used to share a lot of things. Let's go to my bedroom Tommy, you're not leaving this house until I've been roundly, soundly fucked!"

Jayne was a total turn-on, wild and free and exotic. Tom kissed her back with equal passion; he wasn't going to be an idle player in this game. He intended to show the dark lovely that he could more than hold his own. She was removing his suit and throwing it the ground as the stumbled to her bedroom, still kissing. There were more photographs in there, more gorgeous women. Jayne stood back and let her dress fall away. There she was, lean and beautiful, high, dark breasts with dark rosebud nipples. Her tiny thong was the only thing she had worn under that dress and she stepped out of that quickly. When she went to remove the heels, he asked her not to. "Carla has a thing for them too," she teased. Of course, she didn't know that he knew the full scope of their relationship.

Tom decided it was his turn to be the aggressor. He pulled Jayne close and kissed her while his hands circled her waist. She was so slender and so fragile, but he was sure she could hold her own. She sucked on his tongue and then they tumbled over on to the bed. Jayne's fingers flew rapidly, unbuttoning him here and there until his shirt was on the floor, followed by everything else in short order. "God Tommy," Jayne gasped. "You're really hung; you might be the biggest I've ever been with. I havegot to suck that monster, please?"

He wasn't about to stop her, so he let her soft, dark mouth surround his shaft and suck him erect. She had a wonderful technique and it didn't hurt to see her gorgeous face looking up at him while she sucked.

"Okay, I love to eat pussy and I'd love to feel those smooth thighs of yours locked around my head," Tom smiled at her when she was done. She got on her back and smiled at him. She was eerily beautiful and had he not been so crazy about Carla, he would have pursued Jayne until he caught her. He began to eat her pussy and she smelled a bit like violets. Her thighs held him in place as he licked her dark recess. Totally devoid of hair, her pussy was a dark wine color and she got very wet. Finally, Jayne pushed him away.

"I've gotta fuck you," Jayne groaned. "Day-UM Tommy, you do know what you're doing. How do you want to fuck?"

"Your house, your rules," Tom grinned at her. "Besides, what's to stop us from doing more than one?"

Beautiful, perfect white teeth shone as she smiled at him. "Mister, I like the way you think. Okay baby, Jayne's going to ride your big ol' dick and fuck you hard, hope you like fingernails. Then we can fuck doggy and after that, it's a free-for-all!"

Jayne got on top and lowered her slender, perfect body on to his. He slid in to her with ease and they soon were fucking. He fucked back and touched the perfection of her body in as many places as he could reach. Even her back was silky and smooth. She fucked with an allure that was different from Carla's or Addie's, slow and almost rhythmic, like a dancer might.

When she got on all fours and took him doggy style, even though he was fucking a bit harder, she was still moving in ways he had never before experienced. Jayne's leggy, dark body was a delight and his only regret was this was a one-night deal. She was an incredible lover and although he would never say as much to Carla or Addie, she was easily their equal.

They both held off their orgasms, teasing and playing. Jayne was impressed and told him so. "Most men just want to cum and maybe they make you cum, maybe they don't. If they're good for a second fuck, you're lucky. But YOU Tommy – we've been fucking for 90 minutes and you haven't cum," she grinned.

"Neither have you," he smiled back. "I can last a while longer."

She got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. "Let's take a bath, I have sunken bathtub. We can play in there; let's just see who holds out."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers
12