The Best of Everything

Story Info
Leslie Blue's tribute to Young Ron.
1.7k words
3.3
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately when it comes to this whole Internet dating thing, and camming and chatting on Yahoo, I find myself having a very difficult time trying to be my usual, easy-going, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, old self. These days, it seems to me that no matter how hard I try not to expect things of people anymore -- particularly when it comes to my guys -- I still wind up somehow always feeling disappointed and let down. I guess one reason for that is because, try as I might, I still DO expect certain things from certain people -- especially when it comes to the things that seem to me, should be such simple things to expect of just about anybody -- anybody who professes to care about me, that is.

For example, when someone makes a date with me, I expect him to keep it. That is largely because when I make a date to do something with someone -- come hell or high water, I keep it! Doing otherwise only shows that you lack respect for other people's time, and hence their feelings. Not to mention that habitually breaking dates just makes you look like a liar! And too look like a liar is never a good thing, no matter which way you are looking at it! lol

Why is it then that no matter how many dates I make with my guys -- and as a matter of fact, no matter how few -- not one single guy -- I repeat -- not a one -- ever does follow through and keep the date that he has taken my time to make with me?! And why is it that -- after three years of this Internet dating that I have supposedly been having such a rip-roaring, grand old time doing -- here I still sit in front of my lonely computer keyboard and screen complaining about the same old goddam fucking thing I was complaining about three years ago when I first started this stuff?! Why is it that after making no less than -- oh-let's-pick-a-nice-round-number-like-say 200 dates with the many men I have met here online over the past three years -- why is it that 99.9% of the guys who made all those dates with me are now the same exact guys who are 100%, completely and totally responsible for leaving me feeling as low as I am right now, in this one, big, fat, ugly, sad, disgusted, disappointed lump?! lol Do I have the right to expect even that little of any supposedly MATURE YOUNGER MAN, and still wind up not getting dick from any body? And you can take that literally if you want to, too! Because when I say I am not getting DICK from any body, I mean I am not getting any cock at all -- as in NO SEX! Because guys are still standing me up or canceling out on and breaking every single goddam fucking date they ever make with me!

So... Am I disappointed in all of my guys out there? Those who profess to be so highly interested in getting to know me, so they can meet me in person, because supposedly I am so sexy and I seem to have a great knack for being able to turn guys on so much and make my guys all feel so highly sexually aroused by me, that they cannot wait to meet me and ultimately, hopefully, wind up having some wonderfully erotic and fantastically fabulous sex with me? Am I fed up with every last one, and totally disgusted with all of them, so much so, that I have now reached the point where I could care less if any one ever messages me anymore, to chat sexy chat with me, under the guise and outright LIE of wanting to make a real-time date with me, to come here to my apartment and meet me and have me, in the Biblical sense, that is -- IN THE FLESH? You bet I am!

And not only have my guys got me totally disgusted and disappointed in all of them, but they have also pissed me off to my limit of being pissed off, and they have done it so much, so that I no longer give a flying fuck about any of them. I really mean that, because they have all let me down so goddam badly that I have actually gone and lost my faith in the human race as a whole and in its entirety! lol hehehe

Yes, I am feeling that down and that rotten and that angry and that disappointed in all of them... All and each and every one... That is, EXCEPT for ONE and ONLY ONE! And that one and only guy who has not now and never has disappointed me -- not ever and not in any way -- is none other than, of course, who else could it be, but my handsome, sexy, affectionate, sexy, funny, sexy, intelligent (oh, and did I mention SEXY? hehehe) YOUNG RON!

Since the day I met him online here, now more than two whole years ago, Ron has never ever once come close to standing me up for a date that he made with me. And as far as canceling out on or breaking any, I can just barely now remember once a long time ago, when he felt guilty and sorry and horrible for having to tell me that he could not make it down here one weekend, because he was flat on his back, burning up in his bed with 102 fever from a case of pneumonia! He even felt so badly about breaking that date with me, that he made it up to me, by calling in sick to his work two days in a row the following week, just so he could come here and spend the whole morning, afternoon and evening with me, making mad, passionate love to me just about the entire time he was here -- except for the few minutes that we stopped to eat dinner, and then again for a few minutes more, when it was I who fell asleep in a nap on my sofa, because I was so totally exhausted from his sweet and perfect pounding of my pussy so wonderfully and lovingly the whole day long! lol hehehe

And speaking of PERFECT, that reminds me that not only has my young Ron never let me down in any way, nor has he ever disappointed me at all -- but he is SO GOOD with me, in being exactly the opposite of disappointing -- especially when I compare him to each and every other guy out there -- that I have to say he almost appears pretty close to being PERFECT to me! And the closer I look at him through these baby blue eyes of mine -- I have to admit that as I see him right now, he is, indeed, PERFECT to me and for me, and in more ways than one!

He is perfect in the way that he treats me like a lady, which makes him the perfect gentleman. He is perfect as a friend to me, because he listens to me when I speak to him, and he is interested in and cares about what I have to say, and he responds to me with intelligent answers and advice about the things that concern me. He is also the perfect comedian, in that he is an extremely funny guy with a fabulous sense of humor, and he keeps me smiling and usually belly-hard laughing most of the time he is with me, even and especially when we are having sex! And that makes him perfect as a lover -- not only because he has a perfect, hard-as-a-rock, steel-like and ever-so-slightly-curved 7 inch cock -- but with the perfect way that he touches me with his soft fingertips, and his big, warm hands; and the perfect way that he kisses me with his perfectly soft, and sensuous, sexy lips. And last -- but not at all least -- his perfection as a lover shows in the truly perfect way that he fucks me so good, in his always and ever-perfect style of making love!

Now, as far as all of my guys out there are concerned --- all of them, that is, except for just ONE -- I think maybe it's high time they stop using me for their cybersex addictions while I type sexy chat with them, and it's about time that they quit their constant jerking off to my antics, while they watch me get naked for them on my cam again, because they think they have once more succeeded in fooling me into thinking that they really intend to meet me in person this time -- with all of their phony plans to come here and have sex with me! And they can keep all of their false promises of making dates with me, too -- and they can either keep them to themselves or they can shove them up their asses, for all I really care anymore!

Because I've got ONE GREAT GUY right here and now! And he is one guy who means a whole hell of a lot to me... Because he does all of the things that he says he is going to do with me, and he means what he says when he does them! And I hope that he can forgive me for the times that I've been mean to him, when I stupidly have forgotten just how great of a guy he really is! And if he ever has had any doubts about it -- although I've said it to him many times before -- I will say it to him again, right here and now, because I want him and everyone else to know that it's true!

Ron, my darling, as far as any guy goes where my life is concerned -- as my lover and as my friend -- BABY, YOU ARE EVERY THING THAT IS GOOD FOR ME, AND IN EVERY WAY, YOU ARE - BY FAR - THE BEST!

Love and kisses,

Leslie