The Best Part of Waking Up

Story Info
Inspired by the coffee ad.
2.2k words
4.16
65.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark outside when I woke up on Christmas morning during break. Since I'm long out of the habit of waking up at four and rushing down to tear into my presents, I wondered what had woken me up. We'd had an ice storm recently, but I would have recognized the sound of a car crashing. I put my contacts in and saw that it was six o'clock. My sister and brother-in-law weren't supposed to be here till nine. I took off the T-shirt I'd worn the night before and replaced it with a sweatshirt from my college. It's a little long for my torso, which sometimes comes in handy in the dorm. From my window, I could see someone getting out of a car in front of our house. I put my underwear on and headed downstairs to see who it was. My heart leaped when I saw him walking past the front window.

He'd barely knocked once when I opened the door. He looked at me and asked, "Am I at the right house?"

"Peter!" I said indignantly. "Little sister?"

"Martha?" he asked. I nodded. "You grew up!" I smiled a little when he said it. At first it was only a little smile, but it felt like it got to be a cartoonish grin when I realized that he was looking at my chest when he said it. I stood there for a minute before I remembered that it was December in Minnesota and let him in.

"You haven't been home in so long," I said.

"Afghanistan," he answered. He handed me a box with a bow on it.

I took the bow off. I stepped right up to him and put it on his jacket. "You're my present this year," I said.

"Where's my present?" Peter asked. I mentioned that my sweatshirt is a little long. The neck opening is correspondingly wide, which did not escape Peter's notice. I pulled the collar out a little. I hadn't put a bra on either. "Just what I wanted," he said.

I let go of the collar and lifted the hem. I was glad Peter had closed the door behind him. He put his hands under my shirt and around my waist. At that moment I wasn't sure whether I was happy or unhappy that I'd remembered to put underwear on. When he leaned down and kissed me on the chin, I was glad. I turned my head down so our lips met. He pulled me closer. "I haven't been around a woman in months," he said.

I stepped back and pulled my shirt up so he could see my tits. "Then you haven't seen these in a while?"

He said "Not in person!" and bent down to bury his head between them.

I led him to the couch so he could suck on them without straining himself, and I saw that he was already straining in the crotch of his pants. I put my hand on the bulge. I was about to say something when I heard a noise. I jumped the way a kid does when he thinks he's been caught doing something. Mom and Dad had never caught me less than fully clothed with a boy, and I didn't want my brother to be the first time! "What was that?" I asked.

"What?" Peter asked.

I collected myself. "Never mind. I think it was just an icicle. But that was too close. Let's go downstairs." He followed me through the kitchen to the basement door. We could smell the coffee. It must have been one of those holiday brews, because I could smell peppermint. When we got to the den, he hid his duffel bag under the pool table. I had him stand there, and I sat in front of him. I rubbed his bulge again and said, "I haven't seen one of these in a while, either." I paused for a second and added, "In person."

I reached for the top of his zipper, and we both paused. I didn't pull, and he didn't push on my hand. He just asked, "Is this what we want?"

I nodded and said, "It is." I pulled his zipper down as he unbuckled his belt. His pants fell to the floor, but his boxers stayed up. I could make out his erection even though I couldn't see any of his cock. I reached under his balls and rubbed them. That made his shaft move so the head came out in the open. I put my hand around it and stroked it a few times. Soon the whole shaft was visible. Peter stepped toward me. I ducked a little and licked the underside. He gently pushed my head back and pulled his underwear down. He moved a cue stick out of the way and leaned back on his hands. "Ooh, look what Santa left in my stocking," I joked.

"You must have been nice," Peter said.

"Naughty. Nice. It's all good," I said. His foreskin had retracted on its own, and I licked the exposed crown.

As gently as he'd pushed my head away, he was just as gentle putting his hands on the back of my head. I took him slowly into my mouth, tickling his balls as I went. "Damn, I've missed that," he said. Once I had him all the way in, I started moving up and down. After I did that a few times, he stopped me and pulled out. "As much as I like this, I'd like some more of that first present while we're at it."

I took my sweatshirt off and held up my tits. They're not huge, but I have a short torso, which makes them look bigger. "You mean these?"

"Yeah. You're sure not the fourteen-year-old I saw when I enlisted."

"Damn right I'm not," I replied. "What do you want to do with 'em?"

He moved over by the arm of the couch. "Nothing, I just want 'em out in the open," he answered. I took his cock back in my mouth, but now I made a point of swaying a little while I bobbed. "Ooh, yeah, I love seeing a girl's tits while she sucks me." I kept at it that way for a couple minutes and then got really into the blow job I was giving him. I just went up and down as fast as I could handle it. With my tits trapped between my arms, his gaze must have moved. "And your ass is nice, too."

I hadn't noticed my underwear riding up on me. I managed to say, "You like it, huh?" without letting go of him. He nodded. I let him out and asked, "Why don't you come in for a closer look?"

"I'd rather get a feel for it," he said. He moved around. I thought he was going to either pat me or spank me, but he stopped in front of me and motioned for me to stand up. While I did that, he took off his shirt and T-shirt.

"You're out of uniform, Soldier," I told him.

"You will be too," Peter answered. He reached around me to put one hand on each cheek.

I put my hands around his waist. Before he could start rubbing, I reached up, pulled his face down and kissed him. Once our lips connected, I moved my hand back down, and he started rubbing my ass. I had his tongue in my mouth, his hands on my ass and his rigid cock rubbing my pussy through my underwear. I was in heaven. "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" I moaned softly. "This is my kind of peace on earth and good will toward men." I wasn't feeling orgasmic yet, but I was definitely feeling the high that goes with it when you really connect.

"Just don't let heaven and nature sing too loud," Peter said.

I lifted myself up on tiptoes again to kiss him, and when I came down, I felt his cock slip under the hem of my panties. He wasn't inside me, but I could feel his pre-cum on my leg. He looked at me, and I nodded yes to the question in his eyes. He pulled back, getting clear of my panties and then pulled them off my butt. I pulled them the rest of the way off. He turned me around so I was lying halfway on top of the pool table. He knelt in front of me. "This is better than I was hoping for," I told him.

"Me, too," Peter said. "I've never had a great view like this, your beautiful young pussy in front of me and your tits in the background." He put his palm over my pussy and rubbed my clit and lips gently. I breathed heavily. "Yeah, love watching 'em rise and fall," he said. He drew his hand down, and his middle finger slid between my lips. I squirmed a little, which prompted him to slip it inside me. I squeezed it a little and let go. He pulled his finger out and ran his tongue between my lips. When it crossed my clit, I lifted my legs involuntarily, and they came down across his shoulders. He dove in deeper, swirling his tongue around every point of my opening.

I tried to tell him I wanted his cock inside me, but all I could do was pant, "Ah ... wah ..."

"Don't other guys eat your pussy?" Peter asked.

"What other guys?" I responded.

"You mean you're a virgin?"

"No, but it's been close to a year since," I told him. He moved his tongue to my clit and resumed finger-fucking me. "Shit! Shit!" I panted. This time I was able to formulate the words I needed. I sat up, lifted his head and looked him in the eye. "I want you," I told him.

"Me, as in–-"

"Your dick. Inside me."

He stood up, and I thought he was going to fuck me right there. Instead, he reached under me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My pussy was right over his cock as he carried me to the couch. He laid me down with my head on the arm rest and looked at me from head to toe. "You're beautiful, Martha," he said.

"Make love to me, Peter," I said, and I spread my legs a little. I watched as his shaft separated my lips.

"You look like you've never seen this happen before," Peter said.

"It's the first time I've been with a guy who wasn't in a hurry," I told him. I could feel every millimeter of my flesh as his cock head went past it. I was inhaling the whole way, and when he couldn't get any further in, I breathed out. "I guess I've never been with a real man before," I said wistfully.

"Crap! I should've put a rubber on!" Peter started to pull out, but I wrapped my arms around him, and urged him back in.

"No!" I protested. "I want you, all of you, including your cum." He didn't need any further persuasion. He thrust his hips back and forth, and I was still able to see him going in and out. "Fuck me," I groaned. "Fuck me hard. Make me yours."

Peter leaned down. He looked like he might talk, but he kissed me first. "Oh, God, Martha, my heart's racing."

"Mine, too."

"Then either we're both in love, or we're both gonna come."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him deeper inside me. The little shove made his cock hit my mound in a different spot, and I couldn't take any more. "Both!" I blurted out. "Come inside me. Come inside me, Big Brother!"

He sat up, and I was afraid he was going to pull out, but he didn't. "I hope you meant what you said, 'cause I'm coming too!" He was. I could feel every spurt shooting into my womb. When we'd both finished coming, Peter pulled out. We could see the mix of our juices on his cock.

"I love you, Peter," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"Now get your clothes back on before Dad decides to shoot us both. Maybe we can make it look like you just got home." We both got dressed fast enough and quietly enough that Peter was able to surprise our parents without them suspecting anything.

Mom and Dad had made Peter's old room into an office, so he stayed at a hotel room. I went with him on a couple of visits to old friends, and we'd use the excuse to stop at the hotel and make love again. One friend mistook me for Peter's girlfriend, and the four of us ended up making out in front of each other. It was wonderful not to have to hide our relationship.

When Peter's leave ended, I was heartbroken. A few weeks after I went back to school, I dreamed that he was killed in action, and I gave his Purple Heart to our infant son. I woke up terrified, but only about his death. I told him about it in a Skype conversation, and I had to assure him that, no, it wasn't my subconscious telling me about a consequence of his visit. Then I added, "Maybe next time, though." He didn't try to talk me out of it. That night I masturbated while I pictured him making love to me while I'm six months pregnant, and I had the best orgasm ever that Peter didn't witness.