The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second week I settled into he job gaining in confidence daily. I was quickly learning everything there was to know about the property and spent a little time each day with the guys showing them what to look for as they walked or rode around the grounds. Anytime my new eyes and ears brought something to my attention that I had missed, I beamed like a proud parent. Soon Ellen was telling me I was doing as good a job as Ray had ever managed and though I doubted that was true it made me feel good anyway.

The other thing that changed that second week was where I'd meet Ellen for the daily wrap up. Every day at four she had me come see her on the pool deck where she was either swimming or soaking up the sun when I arrived. Seeing her in bathing suits that seemed to get skimpier by the day was driving me insane. I began dreading and craving those end of the day meetings at the same time. By Wednesday, a bikini had replaced the relatively modest one-piece suits and by Thursday the bikini had shrunk a size or two. On payday I walked towards the pool full of nervous anticipation, wondering what she'd be wearing today.

When she came into view lying face up on her patio bed I had to bite my lip to keep from gasping. Her plain black bikini was the smallest yet by far. The narrow triangles that stretched across her breasts barely obscured her nipples from view and left tit flesh hanging out in all directions. The bottom wasn't much bigger and showed off a wide expanse of bare sun browned skin. I could tell she must have shaved or waxed nearly all her pubic hair recently because I was looking right where it should be and there was none. The thin layer of body fat she carried only added to the smoking hot curves. As good as she looked in her bikini, I knew she'd be the envy of many younger women on the beach, never mind how jealous women her own age might be.

"Hi Daniel," she smiled opening her eyes and shielding them from the sun with her hand when she heard me approach. "I'll get your check for you in a minute but I have a favor to ask first. Could you put some lotion on my back for me?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"I... I... lotion... sure..." I stammered. She was all but laughing at me knowing the hopeless position she'd put me in.

"It's there on the table," she said pointing as she turned over on all fours, arching her back and stretching like a cat. The back of her bikini bottom left most of her round, sexy ass exposed and threatened to slide in between her cheeks any second now. "Come on Daniel I don't want to burn," she said lying flat again as she kicked her legs, the calves bouncing off her thighs.

"Ok," I said as my voice cracked embarrassingly and I cleared my throat. I lifted the bottle of suntan lotion and inhaled its coconut fragrance as I squirt some into the palm of my hand. With a deep breath I started near her ankles and rubbed in it as far as her knee on one leg and then the other relishing the feel of her silky smooth skin. The sun-warmed skin of her body glistened wherever my touch strayed. Progress slowed to a crawl when I neared mid thigh. I had climbed onto the sun bed with her, one knee on either side of her body, so I could reach her more easily. My cock was a rigid pole inside my shorts tenting them at the front noticeably. Studying her legs intently, I noticed some faint stretch marks on her inner thighs that reminded me that she was old enough to be my mother and still looked this good. If anything they made me want to fuck her even more. Stopping three quarters of the way up her thighs, I skipped over the rest of her legs and ass to start on her lower back.

"You missed a spot hon," she said looking over her shoulder to take my hand near the wrist and place it on the half naked globe of her ass. "That's better," she sighed. "I wouldn't want to get a sunburn there."

"Ms. Swanson..." I said nervously as I rubbed her nice full ass ready to cum in my pants. "What about your housekeeper?"

"Ellen," she said feigning irritation. "I already sent Gloria home for the night, but you can ask her next week if she needs help with her tan," she said slyly knowing that's not what I meant. "You're doing fine hon. You can get my back now," she said as if nothing was amiss while untying her top. "I hate tan lines," she added tossing it aside as I stared at the sides of her large breasts as they pressed into the cushion.

"Alright," I said as I squeezed and huge glob of the lotion on her back and spread it as fast as I could, knowing I had to get the fuck out of there. I was ready to pull my cock out and jerk off all over her back if this went on much longer.

"Where are you going?" she said turning to grab at my arm and "accidentally" taking my cock in her hand instead. "Oh my! Did I cause that?" she asked with a hand over her mouth to hide a smile she tried to make innocent looking.

"Uh... no... I... I don't know..." I mumbled. Why was she still holding on to it?

"Well let me take care of it for you anyway," she said as she squirmed onto her back. The sight of her beautiful tits was mesmerizing as she brazenly pulled my shorts down. "Oh my indeed!" she exclaimed seeing my fully erect eight plus inches of thick cock. "Mmmm... now that looks delicious!" she said leaning forward with tongue extend, jerking it in a firm grip.

Ellen looked ready to devour my cock whole but never got the chance. As soon and she started to stroke it, it went off blowing cum all over the place. It splashed against her forehead and cheek, a shocked expression forming on her face. She recovered from the surprise and aimed it towards her mouth the next stream glancing off her lips, before she readjusted and the next one bounced off her tongue to rattle down her throat as a sputtering cough came from her. The last few spurts landed on her chin, neck, and chest as she continued to jerk it instinctively. I watched it run down her face for a moment to drip onto her tits and panicked when she made eye contact with me.

"Sorry," I said quickly as I jumped up and started running, struggling to pull my shorts up as I went. I was so ashamed that the only thought that went through my mind was to get away from there as quickly as possible.

"Wait! Please Daniel don't go!" she yelled trying to catch me as I easily outran her barefooted pursuit. Hopping on my bike I raced out of there peddling hard all the way home.

When I got home I headed straight to my room, locking the door behind me. I felt physically ill. How was I supposed to go to work on Monday morning after that? I cursed myself over and over for ruining my one chance with Ms. Swanson. Who knows how far things might have gone if my body would have cooperated. I should have at least fondled her tits when I had the chance. Now I kept picturing her laughing and smiling at me when she saw me again. I'd cum all over her face without warning. I was sure she'd been so insulted that I'd be lucky not to get fired. Thinking about her incredibly hot body as I lay in bed pondering my demise, I had a huge hard on again the moment I started to picture her magnificent breasts. I beat off and was disgusted over how easily I was able to hold my load now, it sure would have been nice if I could have done that earlier. All weekend I moped around the house, jerking off to her constantly and trying to decide what to do. By Sunday night I wanted to fuck her more than ever but was intent on quitting the job to avoid the embarrassment of seeing her again.

Monday morning arrived far too soon. I told my dad I was feeling too sick to go to work when he came to see why I wasn't up yet. Waiting until my parents had left for work before getting up to call Ms. Swanson I went to the phone and dialed her number. I'd been planning to tell her I was quitting but at the last moment I decided to just tell her I was sick today and deal with the bigger problem later. I was hoping her housekeeper would answer as the phone rang.

"Hello?" it was Ms. Swanson.

"Hi Ms. Swanson. I'm feeling sick today and won't be coming in," I said in a low tired voice.

"Well ok if you're sick Dan. Will I see you tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't think so," I said seeing no point in lying to her, maybe I could get this over with today after all.

"Oh Daniel I'm so sorry. Please come over and well talk about what happened," she said sounding sad.

"I don't think that would be a good idea either. Goodbye Ms. Swanson," I said with finality in my voice, hanging up before she could respond.

I sulked around the house all day. As much as I hated to lose the great job, I just couldn't bring myself to face her again. She'd practically thrown herself at me, no doubt thinking I was some sort of young stud who could satisfy all her womanly desires. For her trouble she'd gotten a face full of cum and a huge disappointment. The more I thought about it, the happier I became knowing it was behind me. Even though the rest of the jobs I'd been considering were nowhere near as good, at least I wouldn't have to see a woman I'd become infatuated with look at me in disgust. As I sat on the couch watching trashy daytime TV I heard the doorbell ring.

"Ms. Swanson," I said in surprise, not wanting to make eye contact. "You shouldn't have come here." At least she was dressed conservatively today I noticed.

"I brought your pay check from last week," she said. "Can we talk? Please I feel horrible about what happened."

"You feel horrible?" I said incredulously.

"Yes," she said pushing inside. "Here," she said passing me an envelope with my name on it. "Can we sit down and talk about this or not?"

"Sure," I nodded leading her to the kitchen where we sat at the breakfast table.

"What I did was inexcusable Dan," she said. "All week I played games with you trying to get you to notice me. Anytime I saw you looking at my saggy middle-aged body it made me feel young again, it made me feel good for the first time in years. Suddenly I wasn't just the woman who'd just been traded in for a newer model anymore. The thought that a handsome young man like you might still be interested in me made me so... so... horny," she said looking embarrassed to say the word. "I lost control of myself. I was stupid to think you'd want anything to do with me. I bet you have pretty young girls calling you constantly and here I flirting with you all the time," she finished with a scoffing laugh.

"Ms. Swanson you're a beautiful woman..." I started to say.

"That's sweet of you to say," she said smiling at me. "What happened, happened. I know I won't be able to forget it," she continued as her eyes flashed every so briefly down to my crotch. "I hope you can come back and work for me despite what I did to you. You've been doing a great job and I was really looking forward to seeing what the garden would look like for the party this year."

"I liked the job," I said truthfully.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked looking so hopeful that I couldn't bring myself to say no.

"You'll see me tomorrow," I agreed as she practically skipped out of our house in glee.

Returning to work the next day, I felt guilty over letting her take all the blame for what happened the week before. She might have initiated things but I wanted it just as bad as she did. With a missed day to make up for I worked extra hard all week to make up for it. The men had done a reasonable job in my absence on Monday, but most of the things I'd made mental notes to take care of after the weekend still needed to be done. I also wanted to place orders for some exotic plants we were going to use for the fresh landscaping around the gazebo and fountain so they'd be here in plenty of time. Ms. Swanson and I still met everyday, but our meetings took place in her office now and her swimwear was replaced by modest businesswoman attire.

"Thank you Gloria you can head home for the day," Ms. Swanson said that Friday, dismissing her housekeeper as I came into the office for the end of week meeting. "Have a seat," she said smiling up at me from her desk.

"We got all caught up with what I wanted to accomplish this week," I said happily. "The guys worked really hard."

"I'm sure they did, but I understand you skipped lunch all week," she said as I wondered how she knew. "That wasn't necessary Dan but it tells me I made the right choice when I hired you. How are the plans coming for the remodeling job?"

"So far so good," I said. She had finally decided on which of my modified original designs to go with a few days ago. "It'll be tight but we have just over five weeks to put it together."

"I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out," she said. "Here's your check, see you next week."

"Ms. Swanson," I said still sitting. I didn't want to leave before clearing the air between us. "Thank you for giving me another chance," I said hesitantly.

"I didn't get where I am today by giving up that easily," she said smiling again. "I guess my determination to get what I want brings out the best and the worst in me," her smile quickly disappeared as her face turned somber.

"I wanted to talk about what happened last week Ms. Swanson," I said finding a hidden reserve of courage.

"Can't we just leave it behind us?" she said her lip quivering.

"I..." I wanted to let her know it wasn't her fault but she cut me off.

"Just let it go! Do you think I like being reminded how I practically raped a man half my age?" she started out angry and ended with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Ellen..." I said softly calling her by name for the first time since the incident last week. "You didn't do anything wrong. I don't think there's anyway you could have wanted something to happen between us more than I did," I said touching her arm.

"I was the one who came onto you," she sobbed. "All you did was fall into my slutty trap."

"All I did? How about checking out your body every chance I've had since the day we met? How about fantasizing about you and jerking off all the time? How about cumming all over your beautiful face? I was the one who ruined everything," I said opening up and telling her everything.

"Is that why you ran off?" she asked as I nodded sadly. "Did you think I didn't want you after that? If you think I was disappointed because you..."

"Blew my load?" I said finishing for her as she started laughing and I soon joined in.

"Oh Daniel. Honey I was thrilled to know I could still do that to a man. My ex-husband could barely get it up for years. I was looking forward to making it happen again," she said touching my arm in comfort now. "You could have done it again right?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Three or four times after I got home and had a chance to think about your body," I told her, nodding when she looked into my eyes to see if I was being truthful.

The look she was giving me was so full of lust that I knew exactly what she wanted. As I stood up and circled the desk our eyes remained locked. I went around behind her and put my hands on her shoulders massaging them firmly. Leaning back, eyes closed now, she sighed and brushed her soft warm cheek against my arm. I started to unbutton her blazer button by button forcing myself to go slowly. She shrugged out of the coat and slipped it off dropping it to the floor. Bending low I brought my lips to hers, kissing her deeply and forcing my tongue into her open mouth. Seizing her plain white blouse near the collar with both hands I ripped it wide open sending the buttons clattering to the floor. Reaching inside her bra I pulled her tits up and out of the cups to hang over top of it. Pinching the nipples hard I spun her around in her chair and began sucking at them until they were stiff and slippery.

She ran her hands over my stomach and chest feeling the young body that beneath my dirty t-shirt. When she slid a hand inside my shirt I stripped it off for her and watched her smile widen over what she saw. I'd seen a couple of family pictures around that included her overweight and balding ex-husband so I wasn't surprised to see her licking her lips at the sight of me. Even for a young college student I knew I was in rare shape and must have looked like an adonis to her. I'd been on the soccer and swim teams throughout high school and had developed a strong, lean body as a result. At college I made the varsity soccer squad as a walk on and was in the best shape of my life thanks to our coach's obsession with fitness training. My chest was still virtually hairless, but there was a line of dark hair on my flat stomach that led down into the waistband of my shorts. Her eyes followed the trail of hair, knowing it led to the treasure she wanted. I let her take her time exploring my fit frame, but grabbed her hand when she tried to undo my shorts and pulled her to her feet forcefully.

Slamming my forearm down on her desk I swept it clear with a single pass. Pushing her onto her back I groped her tits again while sliding her skirt up until it bunched around her waist. Her flimsy silk panties barely covered her juicy cunt, but it was still far too much for my taste. I hooked my middle finger under the wet crotch wiggling my bent knuckle between her lips a moment before removing them in one smooth motion. Her head rolled to one side as she looked up at me and brought her feet up to plant them flat on the desk. She slid her ass forward until her pussy was at the edge of the desk and spread wide for me to admire. The skin between her legs was completely smooth without a single hair in sight. I knew she went to the best beauty salon in town and they did a remarkable job keeping her legs and lower body hair free. It looked liker her pussy had been well fucked over the years, but far from worn out. The thick outer lips were a little darker than her well-tanned skin even and loose enough that they hung open to show the lighter pink folds inside.

Sitting in her chair I pulled myself close to the desk, eager to taste Ellen's pussy. I ran my hands from her knees down the inside of her silky smooth legs until one rested on each side framing her musky smelling cunt. Bringing my mouth to lips, I nibbled the loose hanging outer flaps of her pussy. Starting at the bottom near her asshole I ravished her pussy with long licks up to the inverted V of skin that covered her clit. My steady girlfriend from high school loved to have me eat her pussy, though she rarely sucked me off in return. Now I was grateful for her selfish cravings as I quickly put the hours of experience to good use with Ellen. Her pussy was rapidly becoming wetter and she'd begun to moan and writhe on the desk as I tried to impress her with every trick I knew, hoping she'd like the same things my old girlfriend had.

After getting her juices flowing I focused my attention near the top of her snatch where I knew she was most sensitive. Pulling her lips wide open with fingers on either side I tongued the slippery pink hole that lead inside her smiling as I thought about sticking my cock in there soon. For now I settled for a few fingers inside her and was surprised by the tight fit, given the looseness of her outer lips. I'd always been careful when first experimenting with my sexual partners in the past, but with Ellen I rammed my fingers in and out of her without restraint, guessing she'd want it hard and fast. I hammered away on her cunt with my fingers as she grunted and shrieked beneath me, trying to nibble her lips as best I could. Stopping only when my forearm was burning from the effort, I paused just a moment to slurp up a taste of her juices and switch hands. Finally she came up off the desk and griped my head tightly as she came shuddering and pulling her knees close to her body.

I smiled at how unbelievably sexy she looked with a glowing sheen of sweat covering her face and chest. One of her bra straps had slipped from her shoulder to swing loosely around her upper arm and her skirt had risen well above her waist, showing off her long legs and womanly hips. Kneading her large tits, I tweaked the stiff dark nipples lifting them to let them jiggle back into place. There was a noticeable sag to them but I found myself turned on their natural imperfections, rather than disappointed that they didn't sit up on her chest like the smaller breasts of the younger women I'd been with. Her breathing was just returning to normal when I lifted her chin and looked deep into her eyes before kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back repeatedly.

123456...9