The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie please let me explain," she said leaving me forgotten at the doorway.

"Save your breath you two-faced bitch! I can't believe you almost had me convinced the divorce was all daddy's fault. I'm going to go live with him so you can fuck Danny all you want now. You deserve each other," she said stomping towards the door.

"Sit down and listen to me," Ellen said catching her by the arm.

They stared at each other, Ellen's eyes full of sorrow and her daughter's brimming with hatred. I'd never felt worse in my entire life. I knew I'd never be able to forgive myself if I'd somehow destroyed their relationship because I was too horny to be careful and too cowardly to be honest from the start. But worst of all I found myself aroused more than ever before stood between naked mother and daughter. The shame I felt over my excitement as I watched their relationship teeter on the brink of destruction was overwhelming. Both women stopped their stare down to turn their gazes on me. I wanted to crawl under a rock and never come out, but Ellen's face broke into a wide grin.

"You look like you're about to have a heart attack hon," she said with a little laugh.

"I'm so sorry Ellie," I said in a shaky voice. I couldn't understand her sudden smile. "Please Jessica don't blame your mother for any of this," I said turning towards her.

"You're so cute when you're scared," Ellen said as she kissed me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jessica smiling at us.

"What's going on here?" I asked realizing I was the only one in the dark.

"Come to bed and I'll tell you everything," Ellen said leading my by the hand as Jessica followed.

Ellen's story started just after her divorce and they both took turns filling in the details. After she and her husband had separated Ellen felt the need to get even closer with her only child. She knew they shared an incredible sex drive and that's how they grew closer as she recovered from her failed marriage. Over time their relationship became more like that of two friends with Jessica sharing all the juicy details of her sex life as Ellen lived vicariously through her daughter. During Jessica's last year of high school their bond strengthened but Ellen was left alone and miserable when her daughter went to Europe. Shortly afterwards, she hired me and her daughter's e-mails filled with stories of her sexual escapades made Ellen hornier than ever. It didn't take long for me, the man she was seeing on a daily basis, to become the object of her fantasies and desires. Soon she was replying to her daughter's messages with steamy stories of her own torrid sex life.

Jessica never blamed her mother for the divorce and had always encouraged her to start dating again. Despite that, Ellen was afraid she wouldn't accept her mother dating a man so much younger and never revealed her lover's identity to Jessica letting her assume is was an older man. She told me we needed to keep things a secret from her daughter because she really did fear her reaction. The day Jessica met me Ellen learned her fears were unfounded. Jessica guessed I was her mother's secret lover the moment she laid eyes on me and Ellen couldn't deny it when Jessica asked. Ellen didn't know how to tell me the truth so she asked Jessica play along and she agreed in exchange for sex with the man her mother called an incomparable lover.

Together they decided things would be a lot better if Jessica and I became a couple and I continued to fuck them both. Neither of them had counted on my devotion to Ellen despite my willingness to cheat on her. Ellen admitted she would have been devastated if they hadn't done everything they could to get me in bed with Jessica. My refusal to have anything to do with Jessica since her return gave them the idea to starve me out with a lack of sex but they underestimated my resolve. Last night Jessica came to her mother with an idea and Ellen was horny enough to agree to anything. She was terrified that revealing her secret after so long would somehow ruin our relationship. Ellen really had written the note and seemed remarkably happy that I recognized the writing as hers. After staging the disastrous situation tonight they hoped I'd be too relieved to be angry for anything else that had happened.

"I hope you can forgive me Daniel," Ellen said holding my hand nervously.

"For the secrets you're forgiven," I said. "But you'll have to make up for the week of lost sex," I added kissing her.

"I should leave you two alone," Jessica said with a smile. "But I want my turn tomorrow."

"No," I said.

"What do you mean no?" Ellen asked.

"No she can't wait until tomorrow because she's staying tonight," I said flinging her to the bed next to her mother.

"I don't mind staying," she said looking at her mother with a nervous smile.

"Fine with me, just stick that cock inside me," Ellen said spreading her legs with a wanton gaze up at me.

If not for the week without sex I don't think there was anyway Ellen would have agreed to allow her daughter join us. It was as if the lack of sex had clouded her judgment and I was willing to take full advantage in my own horny state. Glancing towards Jessica as I moved into place I could see she was doing her best to look anywhere but between her mother's legs where my cock was ready to slip inside. Jamming my cock inside with a sharp thrust Ellen tensed beneath me and let out a gasp. It had only been a week but already the feel of her warm pussy around my cock felt so much better than I remembered it. Jessica bit her lip nervously as she watched her mother's face react to me inside her. Sex with Ellen was always amazing but the weeklong break and the presence of her daughter made it that much better.

Ellen never stopped staring straight up at me as I gave her a series of hard strokes. Pressing my body down on top of her I gave her a kiss she returned zealously while trying to crush me in her arms. Our lips parted and I slammed her arms to the bed above her head. She spread her legs wide give me free access to her sopping wet cunt as I started fucking her with a weeks worth of pent up sexual energy behind each movement of my hips. I could hear Jessica gasp at the ferocity of our lovemaking, but I kept banging her mother without a glance in her direction. Ellen had been driven wild by our sexual hiatus and was ready to cum quickly tonight as a result. I knew she was moments from cumming as I hammered away at her pussy and when I caught a glimpse of Jessica fingering her own pussy out of the corner of my eye I managed to fuck her harder still.

Releasing her arms when I knew she was on the brink I grabbed her bouncing tits squeezing them tight. Pulling one towards my mouth I nibbled her nipple gently as I felt her pussy gush around my plunging cock. Somehow over Ellen's moans and screams and my own hammering heart I could Jessica's heavy breathing as she fingered herself in a frenzy. Ellen clutched me tight with her arms and legs as her orgasm ripped though her body, sagging to the bed when her cunt stopped contracting. The beautiful smile she gave me made my heart flutter as I lowered my mouth to hers for a long tongue filled kiss. Turning to look at Jessica she smiled then blushed and stopped fingering herself as her mother turned her head too.

"Wow mom," Jessica said with a little giggle.

"Mmmm... wow is right. I want few hours of fucking just like that," Ellen said laughing along with her.

"You've trained out little pet so good," Jessica said rubbing my back as they both laughed to tease me. Them sharing a joke at my expense cut some of the tension from the air. She let me take her by the wrist but I felt her arm tremble uncontrollably when I placed her hand on her mother's breast.

"No stop that," Ellen said looking down in shock but I held both women tight. "Daniel let her go this is getting too weird."

"I'm fucking you while your naked daughter watches and fingers herself Ellie. I think we went beyond weird about twenty minutes ago," I said.

"No she's right Danny we can't do this," said Jessica trying to pull her hand away.

"Please," I said in my best whiny voice.

"What do you think sweetie?" Ellen asked her daughter as she looked up at her.

"I think my mother has a great set of tits," she said squeezing the breast in her hand as we all burst out laughing.

"Kiss her," I said looking at Jessica and leaning to the side as the laughter subsided. "No I mean kiss her right," I said when she have Ellen a little peck on the cheek.

"Mom?" she said seeking permission to go any further.

"I think he deserves to get his wish after what we put him through sweetie," Ellen said. "But just tonight and we can never tell anyone," she said staring at us in turn until we nodded in agreement. Jessica gave us one last nervous look before lower her lips to her mother's where she gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back.

"No, no, no. I want to see a real kiss like this," I said forcing my tongue into Ellen's mouth as I gave her a deep kiss.

"Not a chance," said Ellen shaking her head.

"This is getting way too fucked up," Jessica said agreeing with her mother.

"Not even after all that happened tonight? I thought I'd lost you both forever," I said in a low voice. I ready had thought I'd ruined everything earlier so it wasn't much of a stretch. Both women stared at me as if trying to decide if I was lying to get them to try something they didn't want to do or if my emotions were genuine. In truth it was a little of both.

"We can try it once more," Jessica offered to see what her mother would say.

"Come her then sweetie," Ellen said waiting for her to lean close.

Jessica's face hovered above her mother's. My heart was pounding in anticipation as I watched them. Both women had a look of nervous hesitation on their faces. I knew this had to be hard and was resigned to stop pressuring them if nothing came of it this time. It has been a fantasy of mine since I first saw Jessica tanning in the nude to have both women at once. Now that we were so close I wanted a threesome where nothing was off limits, not sex with one as the other watched. Finally Jessica dipped her neck and gave her mother a kiss full on the lips that make my cock swell to the point of busting. They stopped but their faces stayed close as they turned to look at me in unison and laughed. I can only imagine the expression I must have had on my face.

"I think he liked it," Ellen said an arm around Jessica's back now and lay next to her.

"I've never seen anything so hot in all my life," I said trembling with desire.

"I liked it too," Jessica said with a smile.

What happened next left me stunned. Ellen took her daughter's head firmly in her hands and pulled lips down again. They kissed like lovers. I watched them share one long kiss after another with smiles that got wider and wider in between. Jessica climbed on top of her mother as they kissed their hands caressing each other. The sight was such an incredible turn on that I couldn't help myself and started masturbating as I watched. It was as if they'd forgotten I was there the way they made out. When they finally stopped Ellen gazed up at me with a sultry look and gave Jessica a series of brief kisses.

"Look out Jessica," I said pushing her to the side. At first she looked like she wanted to stay where she was but she could read the desperation on my face. She slid off to the side but stayed close with her own smaller breasts pressed against her mother.

"Fuck her Danny," Jessica said wide eyed as she stared at my cock.

"Oh god give it to me honey I want it so bad," Ellen moaned as she started to finger herself.

This time as I pushed my cock inside my lover her daughter watched the penetration intently. I'd seen the same look on her face when we were with Hannah and I knew she was resisting the urge to put her tongue right in the middle of things. Hammering Ellen's cunt I felt her tense under me and stopped a moment to kiss her neck and nibble her ear. She gave me a throaty moan in return and gave me a little push on the shoulders that told me to get back to fucking her. The show the girls had put on for me had almost been enough to make me cum on its own. Now that I was fucking the most incredible woman I'd ever been with I knew there was no way to make it last as long as she deserved. When I stopped again Ellen knew what I was doing urged me to go ahead and cum for her.

Jessica was turned on her side and had the sole of her foot resting on the knee of her other leg. She fingered herself unabashedly now as she watched me fuck her mother. Before she tried not to look too closely but now she couldn't get enough trying to see everything at once. Her hand became a blur as I gave Ellen one burst of speed bringing me to the brink of orgasm. Seconds later I came kissing Ellen as I spilled my cum inside her. I could hear Jessica grunt as she fingered herself to her own orgasm and turned to smile at her.

Ellen kept kissing at my neck and shoulders as I lifted her breast to my lips and sucked her nipple. I pulled Jessica closer and offered her a taste but she was hesitant. Holding Jessica's hand I brought her fingers, still covered in her juices, to Ellen's lips and was elated to see her suck them immediately. When her mother stopped to lick her lips and smile at her, Jessica relaxed her inhibitions further and latched onto Ellen's breast. With Jessica eagerly sucking one nipple I moved to the other side to take the second one in my mouth. Ellen sighed blissfully and hugged us both. After a few minutes she lifted my face to hers for a kiss, then brought Jessica up for one too. Finally she pushed our faces together and watched us kiss before it dissolved in a tangle of tongues and lips.

"You girls are incredible. I never forget this for as long as I live," I said when I rolled off Ellen at last.

"I better get a turn yet," Jessica said. "And I want a taste of your cum too."

"I know where you can get some now," I said looking at Ellen's cum filled cunt with a smile.

"Mom?" she said wondering what her mother thought of the idea.

"I must be the worse mother in the world because I can't think of a reason not to," Ellen said on the verge of tears.

"Don't say that," Jessica said sobbing and hugging her mother close. "As weird as all this is it doesn't change anything. I'll always love you and I wouldn't trade you for anything. Besides how many girls are lucky enough to have a mother willing to share her man with them?"

"Oh sweetie I love you too," Ellen said hugging her back.

"None of this will ever leave this room Ellie. I'm sorry for all the pressure to keep going further. I don't want either of you to do anything you really don't want to do," I said kissing Ellen from behind.

"I know you don't Daniel," Ellen said rolling on her back and giving me an adoring smile. "We've come too far to stop now so let's just enjoy it and see where it goes," she said as we both nodded in agreement.

My cock was starting to show signs of life again and Jessica had noticed it. Leaning across her mother she started sucking my cock in preparation for her turn. Reaching over I began fingering her pussy will Ellen watching me closely. I could see that she wanted to join in but there were still lines she didn't want to cross. She didn't hesitate to rub Jessica's thigh while I worked to make her pussy wet. When I took one of Jessica's breasts in my hand Ellen touched her stomach with a trembling hand but wouldn't go any further. Jessica sensed the tension too and stop sucking my cock long enough to give her mother an assuring smile so she knew it was ok to continue.

Ellen looked mesmerized as she started to fondle her daughter's breasts. I couldn't begin to imagine the emotions that must have been flooding her mind. Taking her other hand in mine I gave it a squeeze to let her know everything was going to be fine. What we were doing wasn't right but there was no one here to judge her. I wanted her to know she was with two people who loved her and that it was ok to do whatever she wanted. Ellen leaned close to kiss me and stayed there as we watched her daughter suck my cock. As crazy as it sounds Ellen had the look of a proud parent as she watched Jessica pleasure me.

When Jessica stopped for a breather she invited her mother to join her. Ellen hopped to the other side of me and I slid to the middle of the bed. With the women on either side of me now I rubbed the smooth sexy legs that surround me. Both were bent over, exposing their beautiful pussies to my admiring eye, vying for space on my cock. They giggled as they handed it back and forth taking turns sucking my now erect cock. Jessica watch in awe as her mother took almost my full length down her throat and held it there for a few seconds before letting it slide out. She seized it immediately and tried to force it down her own throat but couldn't come close. Coughing and sputtering she spit it out and they shared another laugh followed by a spontaneous kiss that my eyes didn't miss.

Having cum just a short time ago we all knew I could last a while. They seemed content playing with my cock for now so I put a hand on each pussy to reward them. At first I ran my fingers around their outer lips making sure both women were good and wet before trying to go inside. When I did slip my fingers inside they stopped to look back at the same time with wide smiles just for me. They took turns with my cock in their mouths and I began fingering whichever of them was sucking me. After trading off several times Ellen caught on to my little game and tried to keep my cock for herself. Jessica let her but looked at me wondering why my hand had gone still between her legs. When she realized what was happening she snatched my cock away from her mother causing Ellen to laugh. As the girls became more and more aroused the fight over my cock became a little testy and I questioned the wisdom of starting the contest. If they got any more violent with their attempts to control my cock then it was going to start hurt. To save myself I gave in and fingered each woman as hard as I could regardless of which mouth was pleasuring me.

Ellen stopped and took my hand pulling me to a sitting position. I was sure she wanted me to screw her again but she gave me a deep kiss and looked towards her daughter. When I touched Jessica on the shoulder to get her to stop she saw Ellen's arms around my neck and assume we were going to fuck again too. She smiled happily at us when I placed my hand on her back to keep her on her hands and knees then rose to kneel behind her with a little push from Ellen. For some reason I found myself looking at Ellen for the slightest sign that she didn't want me to go any further. She gave me one of her adoring smiles and a kiss as she knelt right next to me peering down at my cock, which was poised to enter her daughter.

Waiting for what seemed like an eternity with my cock resting on top of Jessica's ass, I was finally rewarded when Ellen took it by the base and fitted into her daughter's pussy. I had planned to tease her but the moment Jessica felt my cock enter her slid back taking me deep inside. Ellen's lips were trembling as she kissed me all over and watched us screw. Her hand slipped down between her legs to rub her pussy as she observed. With Jessica on the other end of my cock I was much more careful with the speed and depth of my thrusts but sloppy at the same time, letting my cock fall out of her repeatedly for Ellen to put me back inside. As the tempo increased, Jessica was moaning beneath me and Ellen was focused on the action. When she felt her daughter could take a little more she urged me on with a sharp slap on the ass that made me stab deep inside Jessica.

I could feel Jessica pussy tighten as her orgasm approached and tried to place Ellen's hand on her clit. When she refused with a shake of her head I didn't try to force the issue. Giving her an understanding kiss I indicated with thumb and forefinger that Jessica was close. Ellen smiled eagerly and encouraged me to fuck her harder. Jessica's head shot up from the bed with a deep breath when I started to pound into her. When she tried to slow me with her hands Ellen fought them off for me so I could focus on pummeling her cunt. A few moments later I felt her pussy clench my cock in orgasm and saw her squeezing Ellen's hands in a crushing grip.

1...345678