The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I didn't speak to her at all and she was gone this morning at breakfast. But I know she's into you, as well. She was really happy you asked her out."

"Not as happy as I was. I'm going to ask her out again tomorrow."

"Go for it, maybe sometime we can double date."

"With you and Magda?" He laughed.

"Hey, buddy. Don't go there," I cautioned. "No, with Mona."

"Mona? Is she from school?"

"No, she's Magda's star athlete."

"Damn, an athlete. I'll bet she's beautiful and flexible to boot," he chuckled again.

"All right, there's no point in continuing this conversation, let's get to work."

We dove head-long into the next phase of the renovation and, after I ordered all the materials, we prepped all the work areas.

Back at home that evening, I asked Jan about her date.

"Oh, Rick, it was great," she said. "He was so nice and funny, I think he's terrific."

"Did you satisfy your curiosity about his cock?"

"Oh, yeah. After the restaurant, we went up to the bluff lookout and parked. We got out of the car and we were the only ones there on a weeknight. There were a million stars in the sky and I felt so free and happy. Then, I apologized for what had happened the other day on the stair case."

"But he said, he should be the one to apologize. Then, he said that seeing me naked was the most perfect vision he had ever seen. I couldn't believe it, someone else thought I was beautiful."

"He said he hoped one day he could see me that way again. That is, if I still wanted to date him. That made me feel so wonderful, I just started to undress for him."

"At first he was kind of shocked, but when all my clothes were off he walked up and kissed me so hard I saw stars. I rubbed his cock through his jeans and it felt so nice I couldn't help myself. I went down on my knees and I pulled it out. He's almost like you Rick, only fatter, like Dad. I think I gave him his first blowjob, he came so fast. After that, we necked in his car for a while before I got dressed again and he took me home."

"OK, well, that's a lot for a first date," I told Jan. "But he's even more crazy about you now, he told me so. So I guess you've got a boyfriend."

Jan threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I'm so happy," she said.

The next day at Magda's, Phil was about to get an education about public nudity. There was no way I was going to abandon being naked just for him. The first time I stripped to get cleaned up he almost jumped out of his skin.

"What the hell are you doing?" he almost shouted.

"I'm going up to shower before for lunch," I said. "You should bring some extra clothes so you can do the same. There are showers in the back of the wet therapy room upstairs. Come on, I'll show you."

"Fine, I've just got to see you do this," Phil said not believing his eyes.

We went upstairs and passed Jim in first room. He now preferred to work out in the nude. Phil's jaw dropped when he saw him. Then we went into the wet room where Mona was on the submerged treadmill topless. She smiled at both of us as I walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

"Phil, meet Mona."

"H... Hi Mona," he managed to croak out.

We went over to the showers.

"Did you just want to see me walk around naked or are you going to take a shower?"

"No way, she can see me," he said pointing his chin at Mona.

"Yeah, she's waiting you know. Grow a pair buddy." I laughed as Phil reluctantly stripped down and entered a stall.

When we came back out again, Mona was at the entrance to the showers in her glorious state of undress.

"So, you're heading home for lunch?" she asked. "Can I bring mine along and join you?"

"Of course," I replied, "I'd love to have you come along."

Phil was getting an erection looking at Mona. As Jan had described it, he was probably about the same size as me but thicker. Not enough to make me jealous, though. We got dressed and picked up Mona at her locker, before going back to my place for lunch. Jim was also dressed and was apparently taking Magda out for lunch as well. They left quickly without speaking to us.

For the next two weeks, we would labor long and hard in the basement erecting two walls, installing doors and moving things into storage. All during that time, Magda seemed more and more distant. Working with Phil every day had its disadvantages; I got little or no alone time with Magda and she always seemed to be busy in the evenings. Meanwhile, she and Jim seemed to be hitting it off quite well. They spent more time talking than usual and the body language was becoming much more familiar.

One Thursday, after Phil and I had gone for the day, I returned to retrieve a tool that I needed at home. When I entered, I heard sounds from Magda's room and I went to see if we could spend a few moments together. As I approached the door, I heard a man's voice and I stopped to listen.

"Oh, oh, that's so nice," I heard Magda's voice, "Oh, yes, please don't stop. Oh, God, I'm coming, oh Jim."

I peeked in and there was Jim slowly inserting his weapon in and out of my Magda. I couldn't believe she could take something that big in her. It seemed impossible to me. Just the same, there they were. I felt hurt and betrayed. I knew he wanted to do this, he told me so, but it was her, how could she. Another part of my brain realized I had no real hold on her. I was now more openly with Mona and Magda deserved all the happiness she could get. I backed away and snuck back out the door as fast as I could.

When I got home, my head was spinning. I felt like my whole world was beginning to unravel. I tried to reason with myself that things were as they should be, but she was my first great love, and the heartbreak was hard to overcome. I wanted to call Mona, but I realized how foolish that would be. How could she console me? Even the sex would be wrong.

Maybe Jan, no, she was out with Phil. I lay on my bed and just staring up at the ceiling, when Mom walked in.

"What's wrong, Rick? You know I can always when you're upset. There's something very wrong here," she said.

"Oh, Mom," I said in a shaky voice, "It's Magda, she's with another man, a real man. I saw them fucking."

Mom's face got very sad and she sat on the edge of my bed.

"She may be with someone else at the moment, but I sincerely doubt he's any more of a man than you are. I know you realize she has a right to do what she's doing. You can't have everything your way."

"Yes, I do know, but it doesn't stop the hurting."

Mom unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then, she stood and removed her skirt and panties before she finally removing her bra. It had been a weeks since I'd seen her beautiful body as she lay next to me and we kissed.

"Make love to me, Rick. Let me take your pain away and replace it with love. Make love to me like we used to."

I ran my hands along her and they shook as I touched her skin. I had wanted her every day since she had shut herself down and now here she was offering herself in the truest gift of love. We kissed so tenderly as I caressed her soft breasts. She began to moan and I got on top and guided myself into her warmth. Slowly, I entered then eased back out of her as she wept and kissed me more passionately.

I had forgotten all about Magda now. How could she even enter my mind while I made sweet love to this goddess? We kept at it for a long time and even when we both came, we continued on. We both came twice without stopping and when we did, I still had an erection.

"Can I please eat your pussy, Mom? I don't want this to end."

"Yes, yes, please, I don't want it to stop either. Turn around, I want to suck you as well."

We joined in a wonderful sixty-nine until we both came once more. I had nothing left in me and I turned around and hugged her until she begged me to stop. Magda still weighed on my mind but not at all like before. Mom had drained all that angst out of me.

"Thank you," I said. "I feel so much better now. I've missed you so much and this was such a wonderful gift. I'll always love you like this in my heart."

"I'm glad I could help you, Rick. Frankly, I think you know how much I loved it, as well. I now understand that what we share isn't just lust and sex, it's so much more and I can't be ashamed of it any longer. Now, that doesn't mean I've changed my mind, we still have to stop. What it does mean is that I'll always be there for you when you truly need me."

"I understand," I said, "But I'll remember this time for the rest of my life, Mom. We've never shared anything like this, it was wonderful."

Mom got up and took her clothes with her back to her room. I had a lot to think over before I saw Magda the next day.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner