The Best Years of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should go now," she said with gentleness.

We walked hand in hand up River Road, smiling at each other. We quietly snuck back into the house and up the stairs.

Quickly we changed out of our wet clothes and stood naked in front of each other. I admired Addie's beautiful body, so lush and feminine. She seemed to be just as interested in mine. There was no turning back now.

Addie lay on top of me in the bed and kissed my mouth with fervor. My arms were wrapped around her neck and she kept pressing her sex against my thigh with a steady rhythm.

The bed made squeaking sounds from the movement and it made me nervous. Addie sensed my apprehension.

"Auntie's almost deaf, she can't hear a thing," she said reassuringly and kissed me full on the mouth.

Addie bumped her sex against my leg with more urgency and I felt wetness on my skin. I was moaning into her mouth from the sheer unadulterated pleasure when she cried out and her body stiffened and shook.

"Did it feel good?" I asked when she calmed down.

Addie was smiling with a shy expression.

"Uh huh, real good," she said coyly.

Although we were polite and mannered young ladies by senior year of high school we were acquainted with and practitioners of masturbation.

Unlike today, it was done as discreetly as possible in the privacy of ones bedroom. It was the only outlet we had for sexual feelings and we shared our thoughts about it and sex in general with each other but never with a boy.

Even though we hadn't ever seen one, we knew boys had a penis and it was used for mating. We listened with wide eyed curiosity to several girls who used their hand or mouth on a boy and described the experience in shocking detail.

"Addie, please kiss me," I begged and put my arms around her.

Addie's lips met mine and soon we were necking in earnest. I never wanted to let go of her. She stopped kissing me and moved down to my small breasts. Her hands gently squeezed until her lips caressed a nipple.

As Addie sucked my swollen bumps with delight, fiery feelings surged throughout my body. Her thigh was between my legs and I pounded my sex upwards until an uncontrollable but intense sensation rushed through my body.

As far as I was concerned, it was much better than touching myself. Naked as the day when we were born, we held each other and tenderly kissed until sleep found us both.

When I woke the next morning, I was joyous, filled with feelings of love for Addie. I looked into her lovely green eyes and my heart throbbed with emotion.

End of Chapter 1 Literary Credits:

"Shall I Compare Thee" William Shakespeare

"She Walks in Beauty" Lord Byron "Love and Friendship" Emily Bronte

"Annabelle Lee" Edgar Allan Poe