The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom started to say something but Mrs. Smith stopped her and said, "Look Kim I think I need to call the cops. I know for a fact that Mark is a student in your all school. I'll let them figure out the rest. I know all four are 18, but Mark is a student."

"Please don't call the cops" pleaded Wendy.

"What do you want to make this go a way" Jan asks.

"Please no one needs to know" Sarah added.

"Sue, I know we don't get along but please no cops." my mom said her voice weak.

Jason's mom looked at her friends, "What do you think?'

"I bet their husbands don't know about this either. I think these four sluts will do whatever you want to keep this secret." one of the women said.

Mrs. Smith looks at my mom and gushes, "Is she right?"

Mom looks at the other three nude women then back at Sue, and nodded "We can't let this get out. What do you want?" Mom spoke barely over a whisper.

"Well bitch I think if you four want to keep out of jail, stay married and keep teaching, you're going to do whatever I desire. Whenever I desire it and with whomever I tell you. From now on until I say, you all are to be my slaves and do whatever I tell you.

Sue Smith glared at the four naked cowering teachers. "Don't think it will be your word against my word either. Look over there," She pointed at one her friends. "See the camera. Yes, that is a camera she is holding and she is filming you and your three friends with these young guys.

The women didn't say a word. They just looked at each other. Mrs. Smith smiled a triumphant smile. She knew she had won. There was no way any of the naked women could refuse. "This is how it's going to work. Starting today since you four seem to like being nude in front of the four guys. I'm going to match you up with one. You're going to do whatever they want and when they want. That includes sex. Yes sex, if they want to fuck you, you're going to fuck them. If not all they have to do is tell me and the cops and your husbands will get a copy of our video we're making today."

"My god you can't do that" Wendy said her voice quivering.

"Hon I can do whatever I want unless you want to go to jail.'

"Ok, ok, pair me up with my son." my mom said.

Laughing Mrs. Smith snarls. "Nice try Kim, but your son will be the last person I pair you up with. You aren't going to get off easy while the others don't. Joe come here this bitch is now your girlfriend until I switch you two out. And, don't you be nice to her. I want her to know who is in charge. Make her understand just what it's like to be a slut slave. Just don't bruise her too much. We don't need any troubles with her husband."

Joe walked up to my mom grabbing her hand pulling off to the side. Mom didn't look happy. Mrs. Smith then paired Jason with Jan, Mark was paired up with Sarah and I was paired up with Wendy.

Mrs. Smith then told us guys if she finds out we weren't treating the ladies like sluts then she would take her away from us and give her to one of the other guys giving him two women. To make sure you will come here and fuck them here. You will have a schedule so you all are not here at the same time."

One of the other women said, "Sue, I think the boys should start now."

One of the other women, who still haven't been introduced, whispered into Mrs. Smith ear. Mrs. Smith, "Damn good idea. Everyone stop! I want you sluts to move back here and line up again. Guys take off all of your clothes now!"

The women move over to where Mrs. Smith wanted them as us guys began to undress. When we were done Mrs. Smith looked us over, "Not bad, you guys seem to have been gifted, two more than the others."

I didn't want to check out the other guys cocks but after she said that all of our eyes did take a fast glace at each other. All of our cocks were still semi hard. I saw Jason's cock first. It was longer and fatter then mine. Next one I saw was Marks his was about as long as mine and skinny. Next I took a quick look at was Joe's. Dam his was about the same length as Jason's but damn he had a fat cock.

"Guys move over to your slut for a photo op." She told us.

I move next to Wendy and the other guys got close to their slut. "Ok this is what I want. Guys put your hand on her ass, Ladies I want you to be smiling and put your hand on the cock next to you."

All the women wanted to protest, you could just see it in their eyes. They all hesitated. None wanted to be photographed. Mrs. Smith laughed and held up her phone. Everyone could see the display, it already had a 91 on it. She just needed to put the other one into her phone. The women stopped their protest and did as they were told. I looked at the woman with the camera filming us. She had a big grin on her face as she moved around each of the couples, making sure she got every detail.

I looked at Wendy, she was trembling, but from her expression, I didn't think it was from fear. Her breathes were more like short pants. Her hand was slowly stroking my cock. I looked down her body, it was flushed. Between her legs, I saw a drip of fluid slid down her thigh.

Mrs. Smith got a nod from the women filming Ok we are now going to change partners. For now anyways, I want pictures of each of you with all four boys. Don't worry guys you still have your assigned slut. So we move to the next nude slut teacher. After that pose before we moved again.

I think Mrs. Smith loved to remind mom and her friends that they were teachers and now sluts. Each time she said it, the women moaned.

With the last move I was now next to my mom. I just stood next to her my hand barely touching her ass. Mrs. Smith noticed looked over and growled, "Look you two, you're going to do just like you did with the others or you know what will happen. Besides it no longer matters. I already have enough to ruin you and the others."

Mrs. Smith got right in my mom's face, her hand sliding down to mom's pussy. "I know you're getting off on this slut. Your cunt is dripping down your legs. Tell me is it the submission? Or is it humiliation? Or is it you can't wait to fuck Bob?" Sue Smith gushed as she pulled her hand from mom's pussy and showed everyone. It was covered in mom's pussy juice and dripping off her fingers.

For a second, I thought mom would drop to the floor. I think it was my hand on her ass that kept her upright.

I still didn't move. My mom pleaded, "He's my son don't make us do this."

"Look bitch! Do it or all of you sluts are going to jail." Mrs. Smith ordered holding up her phone.

I look at my mom as I firmly grasp her ass. Mom reached out and grabbed hold of my cock. She turned and look at the camera and smiled a weak smile. I did the same, and as the woman began to take our picture, I grasped. Mom's hand was slowly stroking my cock!

One of the women again whispers to Mrs. Smith. She looks at us and down at mom's hand still stroking my cock, "Oh you're evil but I like it. Kim and Bob I want you two to look each other in the eyes." We did as we were told. "Good now kiss."

Mom looked at Mrs. Smith, she just held up her phone and glanced at the woman still taking pictures. Mom turned back to me and gave me a quick kiss. "Hell no! That won't work. I want a long kiss with tongue you two."

"Please Sue, don't make us do that." My mom begged.

"Listen Bitch! You're going to be fucking him when you're paired up with him. So kiss him!" Mrs. Smith barked.

I lean in and we French kissed, it seemed like it took forever but I know it wasn't. I just hope it was long enough for Mrs. Smith. As we pull away Mrs. Smith just smiled. "Ok guys get back with your assigned slut." We all move back to our assigned teacher.

"Ok guys take your slut and get to know each other better. Make out, play with each other's bodies. I'll let you know when you can leave. Oh, I want every body's phone number too. Mrs. Smith barked.

Joe took my mom took to the couch. Wendy and I found a space on the floor, and Mark and Sarah also did the same. Wendy and I sat down and I played with her tits while she stroked my cock while we chit-chatted. I look around the room noticing what the others were doing. Mark and Sarah were doing about the same thing we were. Jason was kissing Jan as he fingered her.

Joe was being an asshole as usual. He was kissing mom while he was twisting and pulling hard on her nipples. When he was done, kissed her again before he pushed her head down onto his cock making mom take it into her mouth. When she didn't take it all into her mouth he slapped her ass hard.

He kept talking in a low voice to her. Mom took his cock out of her mouth to give him an answer at that point. I heard what she said, "You're a little bigger and rougher then I'm use to but it's ok." He then shoved his cock back into her mouth and started face fucking her.

Mrs. Smith practically gushed when she announced, "Look at Joe and Kim. That's what you other three should be doing. Stop being nice to your slut and use her."

I look at Wendy and she moves her mouth to my cock and started giving me a blowjob. I was in heaven; here one of my teachers who I always dreamed about and she was actually sucking my cock. This bet was the best bet I ever made.

After about 30 minutes Mrs. Smith told us we could leave. We all got up and dressed while the ladies waited for one of the women to bring their clothes back. Once we we were all dressed each gave Mrs. Smith our phone numbers. The four teachers left together, they practically ran out the door.

That's when Jason said, "Mom we had agreed that I would get Mrs. Trip."

"Jason, you know I don't like her. Joe will be much rougher with her than you would be. She needs to feel some pain and training before you get your turn with her. But after seeing her with Joe tonight, I think she might just like it rough." Mrs. Smith answered her son.

"So this was all planned." I asked

"Yeah, it was. Jason wanted to tell you but I didn't think that was a good idea. Because then you then would have told your mom. Now that I'm blackmailing the four sluts, you're going to get to fuck them all. We're all going to have some fun." Mrs. Smith told me.

Mark smiled, "Damn!" Was all he said?

"Your right, I've always wanted to fuck mom's friends. This is a dream come true." I said.

Mrs. Smith laughed, "Bob you're going to do more than just fuck them. We're going to make them do things, lots of things. Plus, you're going to get to fuck your mom at one point."

"I don't know if I can fuck mom. What kind of things?" I asked

"Don't worry I'll let you know as I think of them. You just make sure you give Wendy a good fucking the next time your here with her."

When I got home, mom was already there. We were looking at each other before I asked her, "What do we do?".

"I don't know. I knew better then to make that damn bet. I know you guys thought it was a great bet, but it wasn't. I knew if we got caught we be in deep trouble. I don't see a way out of it." mom said.

"Guess we wait on Mrs. Smith. She had her fun today, she might forget about it." I said.

"I don't think so. That damn bitch won't forget." mom angrily replied.

"Guess the ball is in her court for now. Wonder when we'll get that schedule?" I asked.

"Trust me it will be sooner then I want it to be." mom said.

"Other than Mrs. Smith I did enjoy today. I think you and your friends were having a good time too." I told her.

Mom finally smiled, "Don't you ever tell anyone but yes I was enjoying myself and I think the other girls were also."

As I was walking away, I called back to her, "You bet. I guess I should never use the word bet again." Mom just smiled.

The next day Mrs. Smith sent a text of all of us with our schedules. Wendy and I were to be at Jason's Tuesdays after school. We had to stay until 6 p.m. Mom and Joe had Thursday, Jason and Jan Wednesday, and Mark and Sarah had Mondays. She left the other three days for family unless she came up with something special for us to do. This will start this coming week. She ended her message with don't be a no show or else.

When Tuesday finally arrived, I was in Wendy's class and all I could think about was fucking her later in the day. Today she is looking nice wearing a blue button top and a skirt, with her hair in a ponytail. I took out my phone, I know it was against the rules if I get caught using my phone but I sent Wendy a text anyways. I knew she wouldn't read it until she had some free time. I told her "After she got to Jason's she was to take all of her clothes off. Then text me that she was ready for me."

Wendy text me back at lunch, "Using your phone in my class, bad boy. Let me get this straight. You want me to strip down to my birthday suit then text you."

I smiled but I knew I had to make sure she knew I was in control, "Yes, do it or I'll let Mrs. Smith know you're not an obeying slut. Don't ever make me use Mrs. Smith's name again. You will never question me again!!"

She texts me right back, "I understand."

Later in the day I was in mom's class. She gave a dirty look as she walks over to my desk. She leaned down, "Wendy told me you're a bad boy." She stood back up and I look up at her, she had a big smile.

After school I was outside of Jason's but where no one could see me. I watch Wendy walk up to Jason's house and Mrs. Smith met her outside letting her inside.

I got a text from Mrs. Smith, "Where are you?"

I told her I was right outside and told her what I told Wendy."

"Ok got it." She texts me back.

I finally got a text from Wendy telling me she did as I told her. I walk up to Jason's and Mrs. Smith said, "Glad you made it. Wendy is upstairs waiting on you. Don't worry about Jason walking in I made him move back into the house for now."

I didn't know what to say so I said, "Thank you." as I walk pass her.

I got up the stairs there was Wendy in her birthday suit, her nipples were already hard. "Sexy as always Wendy." I told her as I lower my hand to feel her ass.

"Thank you. Don't ever use your phone in my class again or I'll have to punish you." Wendy told me.

I laugh, "OK, then I'll get to punish my slut after words. Don't tell me what to do, we're out of school, understand." I said as I slap her ass hard.

Wendy gave me her teacher look so I continue, "Slowly turn around so that I can get a good look at your sexy body."

She slowly turned clockwise as I watch her. When she finally finished turning around she said, "Ok it's now your turn to take it off your clothes."

I smile while pulling my shirt off and tossing it over by hers on the floor. With a chuckle "Are we in a hurry to get fuck, you giving orders are we now. Now get on your knees in front of me so you can watch cock as I take off my pants."

Wendy got on her knees in front of me. I undid my belt, then unbutton my jeans pulling them down tossing them to join my shirt. Looking down at her "Since you're so excited to get fuck why don't you finish it."

She looked up at me reaching over pulling down my boxers. My hard cock jumped right out almost hitting her in the face. She smiled opening her mouth taking in my Johnson and started to bob up and down on it. I was hard as a rock as she sucked me.

I started talking, "Come on now, you can suck a cock better than that." I slap the back of her head, "Look slut you need to suck my cock just as good as you do hubby. Now get to it."

She stated bobbing up and down faster. I smack her head again, "you must like getting smack now I want a good blow job slut." With that she started giving a much better bj. She was sucking me good now, from time to time she would pull my dick out of her mouth to lick on it or kiss it.

I started talking to her again 'That's it. Keep it up now you're doing so good."

I kept talking "Good girl. Keep going. You're doing great. Do you want to feel what it feels like inside of you sweetheart?"

Keeping my cock in her mouth she looked up at me, and I continued, "Just ask, bitch, and I'll fill you right on up."

She pulled her mouth off my cock not saying a word. She walked over to the couch and to lie down on her back. Then she spread her legs and waved me over. I moved over to her and got between her legs. I slowly push my log into her. She wrapped her mature legs around me and put her arms around my neck.

Talking softly, she said, "Oh my God, you feel so good in me." She was lifting her hips trying to get my dick as deep in her as she could.

I began fucking her slowly and whispering to her, "You're enjoying this? You've wanted this for a while now."

He paused but then continued, "You been wanting it bad. You love my young cock inside you, don't you slut?" I was now picking up my pace.

"Oh god that's it Bob. Faster! Ohhh...Oh!" she wailed as she grasped my ass.

I started to thrust harder now. Wendy was now screaming "OH fuck yes! Oh GOD fuck me!" Her body was stiffening as she yelled out "I'm Cumming!"

I was fucking her fast and hard now. She was shouting verbal vulgarities as she was enjoying the pounding I was giving her. I put her legs on my shoulders.

Her hands were trying to grab a hold of the couch. I was slamming my cock deep into her. She was now moaning and whimpering loud until she was having orgasm after orgasm.

I was breathing hard and grunting. My orgasm took over and I shot my load right into her married pussy. I pulled out of her dripping whatever come that was left on her belly.

At first, I didn't say a word putting my cock into her mouth so she could clean me up. When she was done I said, "I'm going to enjoy this more than I thought."

"I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy this too." Wendy added.

We both got dressed and before we left I said, "See you in class girlfriend."

The next day after school at home mom stops me to talk, "I hear you and Wendy had fun yesterday."

I just smile, "It's between me and her. If she tells you anything, then it's on her." I went up to my room.

Mom's day with Joe had come and and gone. I didn't watch them on the cameras which I knew were still there. Yes, I have been recording everyone but no I have not reviewed any of the videos. It was Friday the day after mom's time with Joe. It was a no school day. After dad had left for work mom asks me, "Bob don't you need to be somewhere this morning?"

I gave mom a strange look, "No, I don't."

Before she could say another word, the doorbell rang. I went and answered it. It was Joe. "Hey, Joe come on in. What brings you here this early? I asked.

"Your mom didn't tell you. I'm here to go through her clothes to see what I like. If she doesn't have anything I like she'll have to go buy some new clothes." He answered.

I turn to see what my mom had to say, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry I've cleared with Mrs. Smith. She thought it was a good idea. Guess my slut is in her room waiting on me. " he added".

"I didn't know we can dress them. Guess I'm a little slow." I said

Joe laughs, "Well it wasn't part of the plan, but when I ask Mrs. Smith she agreed. Can you show me to her room? You can hang around and watch if you want." Joe said.

"Follow me." I lead the way to my mom's room. I showed Joe mom's room and he took the lead and went right in. I followed close behind.

"There's my slut," He walked over to her and grabs her tit. "

"What the fuck bitch! I told you no bra get it off now!" he yelled."

"Yes sir!" Mom said as she took her top off then her bra. She was going to put her top back when Joe stopped her. "You can now stay topless slut."

"But Bob is here sir." She said

Joe laugh, "He has already seen you nude. Stop being shy."

Joe look at me, "I know she's your mom but she is my slut. No interfering."

'Ok" was all I said.

"Let's checkout your underwear first." He ordered.

Mom pulled out all of her underwear for Joe to inspect. "Is this all of it?" he demanded.