The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy cumming drove Leroy over the edge, and he shot load after load into the sorority girl's wrecked asshole. He continued pumping the little sluts ass, his black shaft now colored white by his cream. One of the sorority girls gave a low whistle, "Damn! It looks like he's churning butter in her ass!" When he was through with her, he simply released her hips and the now exhausted slut fell forward onto her belly -- his huge dick sliding out of her ass in the process. Some of the cloaked sisters turned away from the sight of Cindy's demolished ass hole. It was gaped open, twitching - trying fruitlessly to close itself as the black man's cum poured out.

Beth didn't turn away, "What a slut. Cumming while being butt fucked! How much time do I have left?" One of the cloaked girls cleared her throat, "about 10 minutes". Beth knew that Leroy was going to need some time to recover, so if she wanted to humiliate Cindy any more, it was up to her. She was at a loss as to what to do until one of the cloaked sisters slid close to her and whispered into her ear. It was Susie, who was a lesbian and had more than a few creative ideas on how to work a girl over. A wicked grin spread on Beth's face.

"OK sisters, turn the slut over, I've got time to make her cum one more time." The cloaked sisters then turned the floppy girl onto her back. She was clearly exhausted from being used so hard, and secretly many of the sisters doubted Beth could get her to cum again, no matter what she did to her.

Beth then issued an order that chilled Cindy, "Hold her down sisters". Cindy quickly found her arms held over her head by two of her sorority sisters, while her legs were each held by another cloaked sister. "Spread her legs for me, I am going need some room". Cindy lay there, helpless as her tormentor stood between her obscenely spread legs and stared down at her. She took a bottle of Astro Glide and started to slowly slather her right hand with the super slick stuff.

"Since you seemed to enjoy licking my cunt so much, maybe you are a closet bottom. Do you know what a bottom is? In a lesbian couple, it's the one who takes what the other one dishes out. She is a submissive to the other girls dominant. I am dominant, and you, my weak little slut, are submissive to me. You know what the ultimate dominance a top can dish out to her bottom? Fisting."

Cindy knew what Beth was talking about and threw pride to the wind - she begged for mercy. "I am so sorry Beth, you are better than me. Please don't do this to me, You win. I will never give you grief again, just please don't do that to me!" Beth had won, and she was loving it. But her cruelty knew no bounds. "Do what, little slut?" Cindy blushed and managed to stammer, "You know... f-f-fist me." Beth laughed, "Don't mind if I do!"

Cindy struggled and twisted, trying to avoid her fate, but she couldn't escape the tight grasp of her "sisters". Beth worked a finger of her lube covered hand into Cindy's pussy while she used her other hand to gently massage the poor girls tired clit. After a minute or two, Cindy's struggles stopped and Beth began to work two fingers into her.

Cindy couldn't believe it, her body was betraying her again! She felt her pussy moisten and her nipples stiffen as the evil Beth slowly worked more fingers into her pussy. She was determined not to cum in this degrading way! If Beth won this battle, Cindy knew she would have to rethink her own sexuality. The poor girl was tormented by her thoughts, 'What if I am submissive? I sure have been cumming while they abused me. Oh please don't let me cum when this bitch ....puts her fist in me!'

Beth began to work four fingers into her victim, determined to totally dominate the petite sorority girl. After a minute or so, Beth pulled her lube slick fingers out of Cindy, tucked her thumb in and reinserted all five digits. Cindy's poor pussy was stretched tight around Beth's fingers, and her body heaved as Beth pumped her hand, going a little deeper with each 'in' stroke. Beth was almost to the knuckles when one of the sisters gave her the 'two minute' warning. She decided to pull out all the stops.

"Cindy, are you still with me?" The poor slut barely managed a "uh huh". "It's time. I am now going to shove my hand up your miserable little twat. Cum or not, you and I both will know I have made you my little meat puppet!" With that, she shoved her hand all the way into Cindy. She screamed and struggled as her cunt convulsed on Beth's wrist. Beth poured it on, "Say something little slut puppet!" Cindy felt impossibly stretched by the hand in her pussy -- but it was the 'finger wave' that Beth started doing inside her that drove her over the edge. She screamed, "Nooo! Oh God! Nooo!" then it was just incoherent noise as she creamed all over her enemy's hand. Beth was beaming with delight, the filthy little whore had cum after all!

"Time" said one of the sisters. Beth made a 'pouty' face, then snatched her hand from Cindy in one smooth motion. Cindy gave a cry at the final humiliation, and tears of shame began to fall down her cheeks. Beth gave an appreciative whistle at the sight of Cindy's stretched pussy. It was no longer a petite little slit, it was the gaping cunt of a seasoned whore. "Hey slut, if your man's little dick doesn't do it for you any more, I know the number of a few 'tops' who would love to make you their bottom!" Leroy and the cloaked sisters chuckled at the rude comment as they left the Cindy alone in the room.

Cindy lay there naked and sore for a few minutes, trying to recover enough to find her clothes. Despite all the things that had been done to her, the main thought that went trough her mind though was, "Damn, I never should have made that bet!"

12