The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice place." He liked the log cabin and also that there wasn't another cabin packed next door to it. Through the woods he could see the lights of another one but it wasn't that close.

"Thanks, we enjoy it."

"I am sure I will also." He could see her turn red even in the dim light of the car. She might as well get use to the idea that he was going to see a lot of her for the rest of the week.

Cindy reached in her purse and found the key. She got out of the car and walked around to the porch. He did the same thing as they moved up the steps together he held out his hand for the key. Reaching for the door he unlocked it and pushed it open. She started for the door and he stopped her. "Let's do this right." He scooped her up in his arms the way a newlywed would carry his bride through the door.

"What are you doing?"

"For the rest of this week you are my wife. I just wanted to carry you through the door for us to be together."

"You promised!"

"And I will keep my promise. You uphold your part and I will only fuck you when you ask me too." She blushed at the word, Fuck; Mike didn't often use that word with her even in bed. He much preferred making love to fucking. Cindy was pretty sure that fucking was what Wayne had in mind. She just had to make sure that he kept his promise.

Wayne carried her through the door. "Where is the light switch?"

"Over on that wall." With her still in his arms he moved over so she could turn on the lights. As he let her slide down his body he could feel her legs and breasts as they touched him. When her feet touched the floor he leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth.

Cindy felt his hard body as she slid down. The touch of him on her breasts caused them to harden at once. Her breasts were very sensitive and the least little touch had her nipples standing up hard. Then he kissed her and she pulled back at once. "Don't."

"The time has come for me to start collecting my bet. Are you going to keep your word or do I need to just take you on to bed?"

"I'm sorry; you just caught me by surprise." He lowered his mouth down to hers again. This time she didn't pull back but she kept her mouth closed.

He broke the kiss again. "That is not the way I expect to be kissed." He leaned down and covered her mouth with his again.

Cindy couldn't remember the last time she had kissed another man. At least not more than a peck on the lips with her mouth closed. She shut her eyes to keep from looking at the black face as he kissed her again. As he pressed down on her mouth she let her lips slide open and his tongue pushed its way in to her mouth. She shivered as he kissed her with his tongue searching out all the corners of her mouth.

She liked it when Mike would kiss her before making love. It was always a turn on for her to feel him searching her mouth with his probing tongue.

Wayne held the kiss until she opened to him. He pulled her tighter to his body and let his mouth work over hers. She was soft and sweet tasting, as he tasted the sweetness of her mouth. When she quit fighting him she relaxed and her tongue reached out to find his. His cock gave a jump in his pants that she couldn't help but feel.

Cindy didn't know when she relaxed and let him have his way but she was kissing him back when she realized that was what she was doing. It wasn't nearly as bad as she had expected. If kissing was what he wanted she could handle that.

Wayne finally broke from her. "Now that is much more like it. We can get back to that but we need to unload the car first." Cindy blushed to think that she had forgotten the food in the car while he kissed her.

They unloaded the car and brought in their luddggee . He spoke up. "Which room?"

Cindy had known that he would want to sleep with her but hoped that for some reason he might at least give her the night to work up to it. "That room has a king size bed but the other is a regular one."

"Since we don't need but one I think the king will do just find." He pushed through the door and dropped his luggage on the floor. One look at the king bed and he looked back at her. "I think we will put this bed to good use before the weekend is over." They unpacked without saying anything else.

Back in the den he found the wood and started a fire in the fireplace. The room had been a little cool but with the fire soon roaring it was nice and toasty. While he built the fire she put away the food. She was so nervous that she nearly dropped it several times. She hadn't been this nervous since the first time Mike took her virginity.

Wayne pulled a throw from the sofa and spread it in front of the fire. He set down on it with his back to the fire. "Why don't you pour us a glass of wine and come join me here?"

Cindy poured the wine. Seeing he wasn't looking she down a shot. She quickly refilled the glass and moved to join him in front of the fire. She felt like she need the wine to help her calm down.

He took her hand and pulled her down beside him. She was facing the fire and he had his back to it. Their hips were touching as he took his glass from her. She started to drink hers but he stopped her. "Let's make a toast." He held his glass to hers. "May this weekend be better than either one of us expected." She hesitated but tipped his glass and drink to the toast.

With both glasses empty she got up to go fill them. "Bring the bottle back with you. That will save you the trouble of having to get up and fill them."

When she came back she moved to sit like she had before. He took both glasses and sat them aside. He turned her face to his and kissed her again. She didn't pull back this time and let him slide his tongue through her lips. His arms went around her and pulled her sexy body to his. He had often thought of holding her like this but never thought it would come to pass.

Her breasts were firmly against his chest as his lips claimed hers over and over until she was answering all his moves with those of her own. He could feel her nipples hard against his chest and this made his cock even harder. He knew that he was getting through to her and that she would give in if he didn't rush her to fast.

When she ended up on her back with him over her she didn't know. His chest was across her breasts and it felt good to have his weight resting on her hard pointed breasts. She had never had any desire to date a black man, let alone spend time letting him kiss her over and over. Not just letting him but going along with it. Only briefly did she think about Mike and cheating on him. It wasn't really cheating since it was because of him that she was now lying on the floor with Wayne kissing her lips and neck and all across her face. His kisses were good and she returned them the same way.

After a half hour of kissing and holding each other his cock was rock hard which she could feel when he moved against her. Her pussy was now as wet as it had ever been. She found herself wishing that he would just force her to have sex with him like she had planned on doing before he had made the offer to her. No, he had to go and put it on her to make up her mind to fuck the black man.

The fire was dying down and the room getting cool. They had not noticed the room cooling as their bodies were hot enough that they didn't need the fire. Wayne broke the kissing and setup. "Looks like the fire needs more wood."

"There is more outside on the porch."

"I will get it and punch the fire back up. Why don't you go and get that sexy nighty you packed for that special occasion while I tend to the fire?"

Even though she had been perfectly happy to spend the time kissing him she was hesitant to start undressing before him. She knew she didn't have a choice but still she hesitated. "Go on, you made a deal you know." He helped her to her feet and pushed her towards the bedroom.

In the room she pulled the nighty from her luggage and look at the tiny piece of material. When she purchased it she did it for a trip she and Mike were going to take. The trip fell through and she had not pulled it out until today. It wasn't going to hide anything from Wayne. The tiny bikini panties were sheer nylon and completely transparent. Even the blond hair covering her cunt would be visible to him. The top was just as sheer and her breasts would be in full view.

It took her a long time to finally get up the nerve to put it on. She knew that he was going to like it, what man wouldn't. Cindy had never been conceded about her beauty. She knew she was pretty and that men were attracted to her and had been ever since she was thirteen. Being looked at on the beach in her tiny bikini by hundreds of men was a lot different than being almost naked with a man she hardly knew, a black man, with her husband's permission.

Once she was dressed she looked in the mirror and realized that she was more naked with this on than she would have been with nothing on. Looking back in a closet she found a robe she had left up here from times before. She slipped the robe on over the nighty. It only came to her knees but it covered her up for time being. She knew Wayne wasn't about to let her keep it on but for the moment she felt safe in it. She went back to the room.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?"

The fire was roaring and Wayne had taken one of the mattresses from the other bedroom and had it in front of the fire. Two glasses of wine was setting on the hearth, but that wasn't what she was focused on. Wayne was naked, butt naked! He was stretched out in front of the fire watching her come back into the room. "Just a free sample of what you can have just for the asking."

Cindy couldn't stop looking at him. Her face was red but he was the only man other than Mike she had ever seen naked. His body was so black in shined in the light of the fire. Her first thought was how beautiful he was. Tall and slim with a perfectly toned body not to mention that long cock lying on his leg. It was so big and it wasn't even fully hard!

"You have a problem with me being naked?"

"No, it just took me by surprise. I expected to see you naked sometime this week just not this soon."

"I don't remember seeing you pack that robe. I was looking forward to seeing that sexy nighty you saved just for me."

"I didn't save it for you. I never expected for anyone to see it but Mike."

"I am sure Mike will be glad for me to see you in it tonight."

"I am not to sure of that but I do have it on under here."

He set back up with his legs crossed. His cock was plainly in her field of view. She couldn't stop her eyes from dropping down to see it. Wayne saw her and smiled. "Drop that robe and come down here with me."

"I would feel better if I kept it on." She sank down on the mattress on her knees in from of him. His cock was only a foot from her and she could see it getting harder.

Wayne leaned forward and pulled her into his arms. As he did she was across his lap and his cock was touching her. She didn't have long to think about it as he was again kissing her. Dam but he knew how to kiss and get her turned on! She didn't even object when he reach for the tie that held the robe together. He released her long enough to slip the robe from her arms.

Cindy knew what he was seeing as the gown hid nothing of her. Wayne leaned back and took in the sight before him. "Oh man but you are beautiful; I would have been a winner if this was all I would ever get." He laid her back on the mattress and moved over her. His lips found first her lips with his tongue exploring her mouth and then moved to her breasts under the thin covering.

Pushing the top up his lips covered her nipples in a firm hard sucking. His tongue pushing them around in his mouth until she couldn't stand it any more. "Please stop, I can't take it!"

He relented long enough to swap breast before working on the other. For the longest time he worked her lips and breasts over until the top was lifted off and tossed across the room. She was now naked except for the tiny bikini panties and they were soaked with her juice coming from her wet cunt. When his hand moved lower to slide under the waist of her panties she sucked in her breath as his hand moved between her legs. It was embarrassing to be as wet as she was and know that he was going to know it in just a moment. At the same time she couldn't wait for his hand to touch her down there!

She didn't have to wait long as his hand touched her opening. He felt her wet cunt and his finger tickled her clit, bring a moan from her. He moved to his knees and reached for each side of her panties and moved to pull them down her legs. Without even pausing to think she lifted her hips and then she was naked!

Wayne couldn't believe how beautiful she was lying naked before him. Her pure white body and almost white hair naked before him and not making any effort to move away. He let his hands move over her body. From her toes to her head, he touched her. His fingers touched her open pussy as he moved upward. Over her flat stomach to her firm pointed breasts which, though not big were perfect in size for her petite sexy body. His cock was rock hard how and she had yet to even touch him down there, a condition he was about to fix.

Cindy watched as he stroked her body. Every where he touched was like a flame burning her. Her eyes were wide open as she watched his black hands touching her where only Mike had been before this ridicules bet. The color of his skin was as erotic as anything she had ever experienced. When his black fingers stop to play in her open cunt she almost climaxed! She did when he leaned forward and kissed her wet slit!

The tremors covered her whole body as she came down from her first climax of the night and all he had done was touch her with those black hands. As she was coming back down to earth he took her hand and moved it to his hard cock. She jumped when she realized what she was holding. She rose up to see for her self just how big he really was. Her eyes grew big as she looked at him and ran her white hands over him. Mike was big but nothing like Wayne. How was she going to take all of him in her tiny body? The thought of no sex had gone out of her mind the moment she saw his black hands touching her white skin. Now she wanted to see his black cock pushing between her legs into her white cunt.

Wayne lay back on the mattress, his cock was standing up high. "Touch me; get up where you can see what you can have just for the asking."

Cindy quickly set up and caught his cock in her hands. Both hands could barely reach around his black cock. "Suck it." He told her.

"I have never done that before. All I have ever done was kissing Mike down there a few times. I don't know what to do."

"Then kiss it and take it in your mouth. Make love to it like you want to bring me off." She was moving her hands over him all the time and she leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock. He was so hard but his skin felt slick, like silk. She moved her mouth over the head and took what she could in her mouth. She liked the feel of him in her mouth and tried to take even more of him but there was just too much of him.

"I wish I could really take all of you but there is just too much."

"Don't worry, before the week is over you will be doing it like a pro. I know where you can take all of it."

"I do want to but it just feels like it would be cheating on Mike."

"It's not cheating, he knows where you are and that you came up here to fuck. If he hadn't been so stupid you wouldn't be here. I sure am glad he made that bet. We both know we are going to fuck some times this week. I want you and you want me, now wouldn't it be better to get started. Why waste this precious time when we can be having fun for that much longer."

Cindy still held his cock in her hand. She knew he was right, she wanted him to fuck her and the sooner the better. "I don't know if I can take all this."

"You want know until you try. Just say the word."

"You are really going to make me ask for you aren't you?"

"A deal is a deal. The decision is up to you but I would ask you to hurry, my cock is about to burst! I will make it easy on you. Just lie back and open those beautiful legs for me."

Cindy wanted him more than she had ever wanted to be fucked in her life. "Ok." She moved over on the mattress and laid back her legs parted as she watched as he rolled over on top of her. She was at least a foot shorter than him and his body dwarfed hers. She watched as he moved between her legs. She was propped on her elbows watching every move he made.

Between her legs he lifted her feet and brought them up next to her hips. He then pushed them apart and her cunt opened to him. He couldn't stop himself from stopping long enough to taste the juice pouring from her pussy. She almost climaxed when his black face licked her pussy. His eyes were watching hers as she took in the contrast between the two of them.

He moved higher, kissing her body with each move he made, until he was sucking her tits. Then he moved higher and kissed her lips. His cock was at the opening of her body and she couldn't wait to feel him in her.

When the tip of his cock was at her opening he stopped. "Now is the time, what do you want me to do?"

"You know what I want, just do it."

"I don't know unless you tell me. I don't want you going back and telling Mike that I made you fuck me. Now what will it be?"

"Oh hell, just fuck me!"

"You want my black cock in your white cunt?"

"YES, YES, YES. Fuck me now! WAIT! Did you bring condoms?"

"I don't use them, to much like taking a shower in a rain coat. Now do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh god yes, Dam I hope I don't get pregnant! Fuck me now!"

He couldn't wait any longer. He reached between her legs and guided his cock to the lips of her hot pussy. She was more than ready for him as he could feel the heat come from her. He spread the lips of her pussy with his cock head as he pushed the first couple of inches in her hot box. "Wait," she cried. "Take it slow; I haven't had anything this big in me before."

He did as she asked, even thought it was a battle for him to hold back. Using all the self control he had he slowly slid deeper with each movement. He stopped each time she was hurting until she used her hands on his hips to pull more and more into her body.

Cindy had never been as stuffed as she was with his cock in her and he was only half way in. All she knew was she liked the way he felt in her even thought he hurt her at times with the sheer size of him. Even better than that was seeing the big black monster as she looked down between their bodies as it slid deeper and deeper in her. She could not believe how much she was turned on by the difference in their skin color.

After several minutes of trying she felt his balls touching her ass. "You all the way in?"

"Yes, you took the whole thing. How does it feel?"

"Full very full. Take it easy for a while until I get use to you."

"I hope you get use to me quick. I don't know how long I can last with your pussy squeezing me, and I have never been in a pussy so hot. You might burn my cock off."

"You can move now, but slowly." He started the in and out motion as old as the times. At first she barely moved as it hurt her each time he pulled back and then entered her again. Her pussy was wet and it wasn't long before she was well lubricated as was his cock with her juice. He was then able to lift more and then drive deep in her cunt with each stroke.

BY the time he was fucking her with long full strokes she was answering him with her cunt riding his cock with each movement he made. Her legs were around his hips as she rode his black cock through one orgasm after another. She was screaming each time she came. "FUCK, FUCK, faster, faster." She pulled his mouth down to hers as her tongue pushed through his lips to touch his. Her tongue was working in his mouth with the same rhythm as his cock in her pussy.