The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, what am I going to do now? I know that she is going to take her sweet time and not come back for hours." I said.

"I didn't know that I was such terrible company." Tony said.

"That is not what I meant." I answered.

"Oliver and I are going to take the snowmobiles out for a spin and you are more than welcome to come along." Tony said.

"I might do that." I said.

"Good, I'm sure that Lisa has some thermal underwear in her dresser and an old snowsuit that you can fit into. Although I do like what you are wearing now." Tony said.

I realized that I was wearing a see through cami and that Tony must have had a good view of my breasts. I blushed for a moment and had a flashback of his cock pumping in and out of Lisa. I pulled the covers over my body. Tony flashed me a smile and closed the door behind him.

I pulled my long blond hair back into a pony tail and squeezed into a super tight pair of thermal underwear that I found in Lisa's dresser. The white fabric clung to my every curve and I could see the outline of my pussy through the material. I pulled on a dark blue snow suit and some matching boots and headed outside.

Tony and Oliver were already buzzing around the property trying to catch air off of the hills of snow. Oliver was a tall and lanky with a messy crop of blond hair spiked towards the sky. They were both wearing jeans and thick ski jackets. I reached down for a handful of snow and quickly crafted a snowball. I flung it hitting Tony on the back of the head as he sped by. He raced around the makeshift track and stopped on way around. I hopped on the snowmobile and clung to Tony for dear life. We sped across the snow covered landscape towards a small lake on the property. After many laps and snowball fights we headed inside the house to warm up.

The boys surprised me my striping down to their boxer shorts and ran into the living room to warm up by the fireplace. I squirmed out of the snowsuit and headed to the living room in Lisa's thermal underwear. I couldn't help but notice that both Tony and Oliver possessed thin but muscular bodies. I nudged in-between them to get a good place near the roaring fire. A few minutes passed and I noticed that both Tony and Oliver were moving closer to me.

"I heard that cuddling can be a good source of warmth." Tony said.

"Yeah but I heard that it has to be skin against skin to make a real difference." Oliver Said.

"Go ahead and knock your selves out." I said as I moved out from in-between them.

"Why would I want to cuddle against this skinny freak?" Tony Said.

"I think that it would be much nicer have you between us." Oliver said.

"Are you asking me to get between you?" I asked.

"Yeah if you don't mind." Tony said.

A felling of apprehension passed after a few seconds and I decided to cuddle up to Tony first. He was nearly a foot taller than me and I felt captured in his embrace. I could feel his cock begin to stiffen and press against my stomach. I looked up at him and his lips met mine. I felt a rush of pleasure race through me as his hands began to caress my body. Our kiss lingered for a few moments and I could feel Tony's desire. While I was looking into his eyes I felt Oliver's hands on my hips pulling me towards him. I felt his hard cock against my back and his lips met mine as I turned back to look at him. I knew that I was about to experience something that I had only fantasized about.

Oliver kissed me while I felt Tony's hands on my hips pulling down the bottom half of my thermal underwear. As they hit the ground I stepped out of the puddle of fabric. Oliver took this as a signal to pull off my top. I didn't feel a shred of embarrassment knowing that I was standing naked between two guys, all I felt was desire. I fell to my knees and pulled down Oliver's red checkered boxer shorts. His cock was at full attention and I met it with my mouth. He gasped at my aggressiveness but soon began to gently pump his cock into my mouth. I felt the sensation of Tony's mouth kissing my bare ass and his tongue began flicking my sopping pussy. I let out a mumbled gasp when he painted my tight butt hole with his saliva. The excitement of this carnal act was beyond my most perverted dreams. I felt a small orgasm rush through my body. I felt Tony stand up and prop his hand on my hips. I felt the bluntness of his cock push into my pussy. He began to thrust in time with Oliver. I felt like I was going to explode. I nearly blacked out as a powerful orgasm shot through my body. It was the salty taste of Oliver's seed that kept me conscious. I tried my best to take his full load, but his spurts were too much for me to handle. Tony gasped and I felt the heat of his cum splash against the walls of my pussy.

The exquisite moment was over. I lay there between both Oliver and Tony and thought about what might happen. A day hadn't even passed and I was already taken by Tony and his best friend. I was both worried and excited about the rest of what my Christmas break would have to offer.

12