The Bet Ch. 02: The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers

"Good luck finding that."

Laughing, she agreed. "I know. The scenario would be pretty hard to make happen. A stranger who's hot, that only ties me up and molests me in a sexy way, that's pretty impossible to find."

"Maybe."

"What kinds of things would you do if I was tied up?" she asked.

"Hmmm... oral, lots and lots of oral. I'd lick you until you screamed my name, then I'd gag you and keep on licking until you were thrashing around so hard, I'd be afraid you'd hurt yourself." Her breathing stopped for a second as I described the scene. She gulped and I laughed at her reaction. "Like that idea, do you?"

"Hmph."

"After that I might ungag you and rape your mouth, I'd lace my fingers in your hair and hold you in place until I cum."

She looked back at me and I had the satisfaction of watching her eyes go wide.

I told her, "If you were good, we might have sex then."

Hesitantly, she said, "Wou... would you untie me first?"

Laughing, "Why would I do that? I'd want to use you more after that."

Her ass shifts more as we talk, she seems to be getting a little worked up by the idea.

"Would you do any..." she cleared her throat, "Anything else?"

I shift to straddle her butt again then silently reach over and grab her wrists and bring them behind her back. With one hand I pin them there and with my free hand I grab her hair, firmly but gently pulling her back and then twisting her head. I bend down and gently nip her right ear while holding her helpless. As I nibble her ear, she struggles unconvincingly but in the position I have her in she has no leverage and is helpless. She moans when I move from her ear to her neck.

I lick and nibble at her neck as she sighs and continues to fight me.

"Not fair...anything else?" she breaths.

In between my assault on her, I murmur things I'll do.

I nip, she pants.

"Of course..."

I kiss, she groans.

"All sorts of things..."

"I'd use ice on you..."

I ran my tongue along her skin, her breath quickened.

"I'd use a feather..."

"Or maybe a rose petal..."

"Oh god," she groaned. She struggled a little harder but my body locked her in place with my weight keeping her pinned. Her skin was warm pressing against me and I saw the flush of arousal on her body.

"I'd have you begging as I tortured you with pleasure all night long. I'd make you tell me you belonged to me before I'd give you any release."

"You'd tell me how I owned your body and you'd do anything I want as long as I took you," I said.

I pulled a little harder on her hair and she whimpered. I looked her in the eyes.

"Somebody's turned on."

Breathing hard, she glared at me. "I wouldn't give up. I'd fight you."

"Good. That's half the fun," I replied.

"You can't just do what you want with my body."

"Want to bet?"

At that moment I released her, but latched my mouth onto her neck, gently gripping her with my teeth. Even as she realized she could move she stayed still, her body's only response was to moan while her head sunk forward. After a minute, I let her go and got off her body and sat beside her.

Slowly, she looked up at me. "That was cheating."

I laughed. "Don't blame me because you're weak."

"Hmph... Like you could resist if I did that stuff to you."

"Well, pinning me wouldn't work for you. I'm a dominant, not a submissive."

"I mean if I went after all your weak points."

I said, "While I'd love it, if I decided it wouldn't work then it wouldn't work. I told you, I'm not like most guys. I have willpower."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious. When it comes to will, I'm in a class by myself."

"Easy to say, hard to prove."

"How do you want me to prove it?" I asked.

"Let me think."

"Why do I sense another bet coming on?"

Biting her lip, she looked at me. She seemed to be contemplating, after a minute, I saw her eyes light up. "Not a bet, a challenge."

"I'm listening."

"I think I can break you."

"Oh really," I said doubtfully.

"Yeah, so I get to see how worked up I can get you. I get to do whatever I want in order to get you to have sex with me. All you have to do is resist."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I RESIST HAVING SEX WITH YOU?" I exclaimed.

She laughed at my reaction. She held up one finger. "One, to prove you're Mister Super Willpower." She put up another finger. "Two, because you're going to put your bike on the line."

I looked at her fingers. Mimicking her, I held up my hand, raising a finger. "One, are you insane?" Raising another finger. "TWO, ARE YOU INSANE? Why would I do this? You're basically asking me to give you my bike for sex."

"So sell it to me instead. I have $6,000 saved. If I win, you sell me the Hayabusa in the garage for that," she replied.

Brow furrowed I paused to think about it, I'd only bought the bike for $8,000 so it wasn't too ridiculous of a deal. "Keep talking."

"Look at it this way, if you lose, you're going to have me doing anything you want," she said.

"Is that what you're putting up?" I asked.

"Yes. If I win and you cave, I'll do anything you want me to do. Just think, you'd have a girlfriend that's willing to give you whatever you want."

"A girlfriend, huh?"

She blushed bright red, "Well... uhm... I meant..."

"No, I like the girlfriend part."

"Of course, it kind of doesn't make sense. How is it if you win, I get whatever I want?" I asked.

"Okay, so I get to tease you however I want and if you cave and have sex with me, I get your bike, BUUUUT you still get to have sex with me however you want."

"So basically, right now I could say 'fine you win,' and then I'd get to do whatever I want to you?'"

"Yes, but if you did, we'd know that I am stronger than you."

"But if I have you doing whatever I want and am tying you up and molesting you at will, won't I be the top?"

"Oh, you'll always be the top in public, but we'll know that between us, you're weak and that I own you," she growled.

Smiling sweetly, she continued, "We'll know that my pussy is the one thing you couldn't resist, that Mister Super Willpower, Mister I'm-all-discipline, Mister Badass Marine couldn't resist little ole me."

"Wow, using my pride against me, that's good" I said shaking my head.

"You started it," she replied.

"I guess this means you belong to me."

At that, she looked down.

"I mean I guess, if you...uh...want," she mumbled.

I reached over and grabbed her chin gently forcing her to look up into my eyes. "I very much want that."

She tried to look away.

"But we still have some negotiating to do. You want to prove you're stronger, right?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I guess, why?"

"Well you have to be up to the same challenge."

"How's that going to work?" she asked.

"Every other day," I said. "We each get a day. You get tomorrow, and I get the next day, and so on and so on. I get to do whatever I want to you on my days and you get to do whatever you want to me on your days. First one to break down is the loser."

"Wait I didn't ag —"

I held up a hand and cut her off mid-sentence, "I know it wasn't what you were thinking, but I'm not going to have you teasing me forever without being able to do something to you in return. That's the deal, take it or leave it."

She paused. "I guess that means no seeing other people, right?"

I looked her in the eye, "That's right," I said seriously.

"In that case... I can try it."

Confidently I said, "Besides, it's not like you're really putting up anything. If you lose only you and I know that you find me irresistible."

She glared at me, "Oh hell no."

"Also, this way we don't have to have a time limit. The other way I would've only agreed to two weeks or so."

"This way we can go on forever and the first one to cave is weak," I pushed my face to within inches of hers. "And that person will always know who owns who."

Laughing, eyes bright, "Oh, it's so on Michael. I'm going to have you begging me to fuck you."

"We'll see," I said. "Where are you going to sleep tonight?"

"I'll stay in the spare room tonight, but tomorrow, no holds barred."

I stuck out my hand, "Fine, then we start tomorrow, you'll go first, deal?"

Biting her lip, she looked down at my hand then back up at me, reaching out she grabbed my head and pulled me in close. "Deal," she whispered, then her lips locked onto mine.

*****

"Wakey, wakey."

Groggily I opened my eyes to low morning light peeking through my curtains and...

DEAR GOD!

My body jerked and I came fully awake in a heartbeat.

Eva was straddling my chest above the covers. While this in itself wasn't alarming, what got my attention was her outfit.

Her dark brown eyes were alit with mischief and her black hair was combed and hung freely in waves past her shoulders with the ends reaching her chest. She was wearing a black camisole top that barely covered her breasts and was remarkably sheer. Her tits were full and round and strained against the material of her top, I saw her dark brown nipples and lighter aureole, they were quarter sized and clearly visible. Her nipples were erect, hard little nubs of flesh begging for attention and betraying her own excitement. My body reacted and in seconds I was as hard as a rock.

With difficulty I tore my eyes away from her chest and the magnificent view and continued my inspection.

Her taut stomach had the barest muscle definition and a silver studded emerald was piercing her belly button. My eyes kept going down to the smallest panties I had ever seen. Her sex was about a foot away from me and I had a remarkable view of the same sheer black material as her top. The small triangle of fabric wasn't big enough to make a good post-it note and it didn't quite cover her neatly trimmed black pubic hair. The top of her racing stripe peeked above her panties in the most tantalizing way and I clearly saw her lips through her panties. I didn't think I could get harder, but my dick was so hard right then that it hurt.

She was silent the whole time I examined her, finally she started wiggling on my chest.

"Like my outfit?" she asks. "I wore these just for you; no other guy has seen me in these panties."

While she talked, she hooked her thumbs into the sides and tugged them back and forth slightly teasing her lips in and out of view for quick flashes. She loved my attention, the acknowledgement of her beauty. I knew she could have anybody, but she wanted to show me.

I groaned. "I'm not quite sure those even qualify as panties."

She pouted, "You don't like them?" she asked in a little girl voice.

"You know damn well I love them."

"Good, since we're in full swing on our challenge I thought I'd give you a chance at some awesome morning sex."

I groaned again.

Pulling the covers down to my waist, she leaned forward and put her hands on the mattress on either side of my head. Her face was inches from mine, I felt the warmth of her minty breath against my skin. Her nipples grazed my bare chest through the fabric of her top, it was electrifying.

I watched her lips open slightly, soft and pink with the gleam of little white teeth behind them. This close I saw the pulse at the base of her throat beating softly. Her eyes locked on mine and she pushed forward to kiss me. Her lips were incredibly soft, and her tongue moved lazily inside my mouth. My senses were suddenly in overdrive, every neuron in my body aware of her and what she was doing; the pressure of her body against mine, the sweetness of her breath and the taste of her mouth.

A slow rumble came from my chest as she broke our kiss.

With a devil's grin, she whispered, "I hope you don't give up so easily, I've barely started. You wouldn't want me to think you're weak, would you stud?"

Steeling myself, I looked her in the eyes. "I can resist."

Still grinning, she said, "We'll see." She pulled up and hopped off the bed, then turned her back and I saw the panties were a g-string. She bent from the waist and her legs were apart a little so that her ass was projected backwards.

The sight of her perfect apple shaped butt drove me insane but before I could grab her ass, she grabbed the covers and pulled them away. I reflexively pulled them back toward me. Her eyes widened and she growled at me as she slapped my hand away. "Hey, I own you. You have to let me do whatever I want, got it?"

I stared at her, then resignedly let go of the covers.

She kept looking at me for a second, then she reached down and gave a quick scratch of her nails against the muscles of my chest.

"Hey!"

She arched an eyebrow at me. "That's for thinking I don't own you."

I glowered.

Without taking her eyes off me she pulled back the covers.

"Oh my," she breathed, looking down. "You sleep naked."

She admired my body for a few moments. As a Marine, I kept in shape and was leanly muscled with tanned arms and legs from spending a lot of time outdoors. Prominently displayed was my manhood, at attention, and as hard as an iron bar.

Reaching her fingers down she stroked my cock a few times, her hands were soft and warm and caused me to groan again.

"Hi there big fella, don't worry, the second we break Daddy, you and I are going to play. I'm going to take good care of you," she said.

I involuntarily flexed against her hand as she stroked me and talked to my cock like it was a separate part of me.

"Oh, Daddy likes that," she said.

Biting her lip, she looked back into my eyes and then crawled on top of me. She placed her panty covered mound right on top of my dick. "Mmmmmm, I like that," she said as she wiggled a little bit.

I was already so worked up that her wiggling damn near had me cumming right then. Quickly, I put my hands on her butt trying to keep her still. At this point I felt every inch of her soft, warm body pressed to me.

Once again, our faces were inches from each other as she let me hold her tight, the tension grew until it was almost palpable. She leaned forward and kissed the edge of my mouth.

Pulling her head back, she whispered, "You want me."

She kissed the other edge of my mouth.

"You can have me."

She kissed my chin.

"All you have to do is tell me to fuck you."

She traced her slim tongue against the edge of my jaw.

Continuing in her breathy whisper, "Then we could have sooooo much fun."

She nipped my ear.

"We could fuck all day long..."

She traced her tongue back along my jaw toward my mouth.

"Or make love, your choice, you'd own me..."

She nibbled on my neck making me groan.

"Just think, you could tie me to the bed for our first time."

She traced her tongue to the opposite side and then gave me another nibble.

"I'd be helpless as you took me, or you could tie me up and lick my pussy as long as you wanted. I'd be begging you to fuck me."

She paused, looking me in the eyes.

"Imagine how sexy it would be. We'd spend all day in bed licking, sucking, loving... fucking."

She kissed my lips softly, "I'd let you use my mouth."

Her tongue darted out to trace my lower lip. "After you took me the first time, you could leave me tied to the bed and then, when you're ready you could use my mouth..."

I swallowed, barely able to think straight as she kept up her verbal and physical assault.

She traced my upper lip with her tongue, "I'd be soooo helpless, you could put it in my mouth and then hold my head in place like you own me," she growled. "Then, as you slowly fuck my mouth, all I'd be able to do is moan and wiggle my ass. Maybe use my tongue as much as possible and when you cum I'd have to swallow all of it." She moved her mouth next to my ear, her soft breath tickling my ear as she kept describing what she wanted. "God that'd be hot wouldn't it? I'd be yours, all yours. Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to lick my pussy?" she whispered coyly. She ground against me, the soft skin of her cheek rubbing against my face while the strands of her hair brushed against my body.

"You know I do," I croaked.

Still rubbing her body against me, "Tell me, tell me you want me to fuck you and I'm all yours, whenever, wherever you want." She nipped my ear again. "Tell me..." she whispered.

Her eyes flashed in the dim morning light as she seized a handful of my hair and levered me up so she could look me in the eye.

"TELL ME!" she growled.

I groaned at my weakness.

She let my hair go, leaned back, put her hands on my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"Tell me and I'll strip naked and ride you for the next hour. Then I'll spend the day naked, no matter who comes over. I'll be your naked little house maid, you can invite friends over and I'll serve dinner wearing only high heels."

My eyes went wide at her suggestion, she knew how to turn me on, and involuntarily I ground back at her.

"Somebody likes that thought," she said as my cock pushed against her. "Take off my panties."

I was a heartbeat from obeying her, but I knew if I did, I'd lose, so I froze.

She kept grinding against me for a few seconds before she realized I stopped.

Finally, she stopped too. Looking at me she laughed, a throaty little sound that promised almost as much as the sight of her body does.

Closing my eyes, I fought to get my emotions back under control. After a minute I looked at her, my breathing back to normal.

"Well, I'm a little surprised, I wanted you to give in, but I admit I'd be a little disappointed if it was that easy," she said. "Looks like you'll make it worth my while." With those words she hopped off of me. She looked down at my dick and stroked it with one finger. "Poor baby, maybe next time Daddy will let you play." She bent over and planted a quick kiss to the top of my shaft.

Turning, she walked away, "Get dressed, you're taking me to breakfast," she said as she opened the door and with a final flounce of her perfect ass she was gone.

I took a few minutes to get myself under control after she left, getting up I threw on some shorts and a sleeveless gray USMC shirt. I walked to the living room and found her waiting for me. Surprisingly she was wearing black baggy sweat pants and an oversized gray sweat shirt.

She ignores my confused expression, "Let's go, you're taking me to Ginger's, it's a little diner not too far from here."

We drove in silence, and when we got there, she dragged me to a back corner.

From habit, I studied the area around me. Too many combat tours had me always checking my surroundings, studying everybody and looking for exits.

The diner was a medium sized place with old time rustic décor and was half filled with customers. She pushed me toward our booth where I sat against the wall with her facing me. A few seconds later a waitress came to get our drink orders. I snagged a menu but Eva put her hand on mine preventing me from opening it.

"I got this," Eva said looking at the waitress. "Two orders of special French toast, coffee and..." she paused to look at me.

"Milk."

"Coming right up," the waitress said.

"Trust me, they have the best cinnamon French toast in town."

"Sounds great," I said looking around some more while she talked.

"So, you seem surprised at my outfit this morning."

"A little," I admitted. "I figured you'd be tormenting me with sexy outfits and stuff all day. I guess breakfast is neutral."

"Not quite."

She looked over her shoulders then back at me. Slipping her hands beneath the table I watched her wiggle around for a few seconds. Finally, she brought her hands up.

Alarmed, my eyes widened, she was holding her sweatpants!

"Are you...?"

"Yep."

I looked around to make sure nobody was watching us. The coast was clear so I bent over and peeked under the table, her legs were completely bare.

Coming back up, "You're wearing shorts or something, right?"

"Look again."

I did, she'd pulled up her sweatshirt to her midriff and the only thing she was wearing for bottoms were the sheer black panties.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers