The Betrayal of Katie Ch. 01

Story Info
Betrayed by her parents, Katie moves in with the Brownings.
3.7k words
4.41
24.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter One – Katie's New Life

by BrettJ © 2012

"Have a wonderful time in Europe, Mommy, Daddy," Katie Mitchell said as her parent's car left her at the gates of the Browning estate. She had only been there once before when Todd Browning, her father's boss, had held his annual summer barbecue. She remembered that she had almost gotten lost, because the Browning's estate was almost as big as a golf course. Katie couldn't believe that she was going to be living there for the entire summer. The pretty blonde had never been anywhere so lavish and she had promised her parents that she would be on her best behavior. She used the buzzer at the gate, identified herself and a few minutes later, an attractive young girl not much older than Katie herself came to the gate to let her in. She held out her hand to Katie and smiled. "Hi, you must be Katie; it's nice to meet you. I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddie. All my friends call me Maddie; I hope that we'll be close friends." Katie hoped so too. She had only moved to this area last year from Denver and didn't have a lot of close friends. She had managed to find a boyfriend and she liked Jeremy, but he never let her have any fun. Other girls seemed jealous that she had managed to land Jeremy as a boyfriend, but they'd had their chance. Besides, why couldn't they find someone of their own instead of trying hard to steal her boyfriend.

The two girls walked up the long path to the estate. Madison was gorgeous; you couldn't help noticing that right away. She didn't dress like a teen Katie's age either, not in the slightest. She was wearing an expensive gold silk blouse, real diamond earrings, a short black mini skirt and heels. She dressed more sexy and provocative in manner than the friends Katie had back home. Katie supposed that was okay, the young girl was a stunning, raven-haired beauty and the Browning family were almost billionaires. Why shouldn't she wear what she wanted?

The walk was almost tiring although Madison did her best to keep Katie's mind off the trek by chatting animatedly. She had a soft, lyrical voice and was very interesting to listen to. Maddie had been places that Katie had only dreamed of seeing. She told Katie that their family traveled a lot and because she'd be staying with them for the next several months, she would likely travel to a few exotic locales as well. Katie was thrilled to hear that, it was so nice that the Brownings were being so generous to her. Aside from the move from Denver, Katie had never beenanywhere.

"Our butler is going to take you upstairs and show you your room, it's right down the hall from mine," Madison beamed, her green eyes dancing. "I know that you'd probably love a bath, your room has a sunken tub. Enjoy the bath, don't rush and when you come down, we'll all have dinner. Wear something nice, we dress for dinner here."

Katie nodded and went with Jeeves – they actually had a butler named Jeeves, she giggled, although he didn't look to be much older than 35. She got to her room and Katie was glad that she had packed a few of her nicer things. She didn't have a lot of fancy clothes. She guessed that she would just have to make do. She put her two suitcases on the bed and a lovely maid entered the room. She was lovely and slightly exotic looking. Katie had never seen anyone who looked quite like the attractive maid. "I am Colette," she said with the vaguest hint of a French accent. "I am 'ere to see if you need anything and to run your bath," she smiled. Katie thought the maid was one of the most attractive women she had ever seen. "Would you like me to undress you as well, mamselle?"

"No, no, I can do that myself, it's not necessary, thank you" Katie said, puzzled. Why would she, an eighteen-year old girl, need anyone to undress her? She began getting out of her clothes and felt a bit self-conscious about disrobing in front of Colette. She decided she was being silly, Colette likely attended the women of the family and was used to seeing them without clothing. The rich and their eccentricities, Katie thought to herself. The baby-faced blonde sunk into the warm tub and smiled at Colette as she left. It was so kind of the Brownings to do this for a girl they didn't know, what lovely, generous people they were.

Katie could have stayed in the tub for an hour, but that would have been rude. It was nearing 4:30 PM and she didn't know what time dinner was served, so she got out. Colette came just at that minute and wrapped a towel around her. She helped pat Katie dry, which again Katie thought a bit odd. Smiling, without saying a word, she left and Katie rummaged through her luggage to find a pale blue dress her father often told her made her look elegant. She got out a pair of blue, high-heeled sandals and applied the smallest touch of makeup to her pretty face before going downstairs. Maddie smiled at her when she saw her coming. Katie heard her new friend say something to the man she assumed was her father. "She'sperfect Daddy, thank you," a confused Katie overheard her say. Madison ran over and gave her a new friend a hug. "You look sexy in that," she told Katie.

"T-thank you," Katie said, surprised. Girls weren't supposed to notice things like that, were they? Oh, of course they could! It was the 21st Century; Katie herself had noticed some lovely girls at school. If only they weren't all so catty! She smiled and thought that she shouldn't be so old-fashioned in her attitudes.

Maddie made the introductions and Katie remembered that she had to use her best manners. Todd Browning was 50 years of age, an impressive figure of a man, standing 6'4" in height. Like his daughter, his hair was black, so black it looked like ink. He had green eyes and a strong, commanding presence. Katie could easily see why her father spoke so highly of his employer.

Next was Elizabeth, his wife. She was younger, so it appeared and very elegant, chic in a designer evening gown. Her hair was auburn and beautifully styled and she had lovely curves. She didn't speak much but seemed friendly and intelligent. Katie was sure once she got to know Mrs. Browning that she would like her very much. There was something about this lovely woman that intrigued Katie, so she hoped for that.

Maddie then introduced her twin siblings, Trevor and Jessie, both of whom were 18. Trevor had an inch on his sister at 5'11", but both had red hair and green eyes. The Brownings were a very attractive family and Katie hoped that soon, she'd feel like one of the family. She also learned there was another Browning child, Charlotte, who did not live at home. Charlotte was 23 and lived in her own home. Katie also learned from Maddie whispering in her ear "Charlotte is daddy's little 'oops' from a fling he had before marrying mother. It doesn't matter anyway because we all adore her. You'll see, Charlotte's a lot of fun."

They all sat to dinner and when wine was poured, Katie protested that she wasn't quite old enough to drink. "We make our own rules in this house," Todd said to their guest. "You may have a drink or anything else that you desire any time you desire, please indulge yourself." Katie accepted and enjoyed the light, airy banter that went around during dinner. The Brownings seemed to be fun people, she was going to enjoy her time with them.

Around 7:30 PM, Maddie smiled at her new friend. "Well, ready for bed?" She asked Katie.

"At 7:30?" Katie answered. "That's kind of early, what time do you people get up around here?"

Maddie looked at her friend with a stunned expression that changed to horrified when she looked at her father. "Daddy, I don't think she knows," Madison said, her voice trembling. "I don't think she knows about thearrangement." Maddie's face almost had a look of panic on it.

Elizabeth was looking at her husband, his face seemed livid with rage. "Jesus Christ," he said through gritted teeth. "Katie, forgive me for asking you this question, but why do you think you're here?"

Katie was a bit afraid at this point. "I'm here because you agreed to look after me while my parents are in traveling around Europe – aren't I?"

Todd unclenched his fists. "Son of a bitch. No – it's not that at all. Katie, you were sold to us by your parents as a sex toy. You were primarily supposed to be for Maddie, but it was understood that any one of us could fuck you if we desired. I gave your parents $100,000, half of which was supposed to go in trust for you. Evidently, it appears you were told nothing of this and they've absconded with your money. Damn, damn, DAMN!" He raged.

Katie wanted to faint. Her own parents had sold her into slavery – SEX slavery? She was expected to have sex with Maddie and her family? She turned to Maddie who had a weird smile on her face. "I thought you knew," Madison sighed. "You're so gorgeous, I was looking forward to tonight. My heart fluttered the instant I saw you, this justsucks."

"But why? How?"

"Your parents are in debt up to their eyeballs sweetheart and your father begged me to help him out," Todd explained. "He and your mother made some bad investments and were close to losing everything. I thought your parents were our friends – evidently, I was in error."

Elizabeth picked up the rest of the story. "We've swung with your parents a few times, so when they showed us your picture and offered the deal, we jumped at it. They assured us personally that you were a sexually active little minx, just the way we like them. Oh Todd, what are we going to do about this?"

Todd gritted his teeth again. "I'll get my best people on it, don't worry Katie, we'll find your parents and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. No one is going to force you to do anything – you're free to stay here as long as you like, with no strings attached."

"Thank you Mr. Browning, but before you do anything legally, can you find them first?" Katie asked in a timid voice. "I want to give them a piece of my mind and I don't want anything too bad to happen to them – they're still my parents," she said as the tears filled her eyes.

"Come on sweetie, I'll take you up to your room," Madison said, glancing back at her family with a weak smile. "We can talk and watch TV, just hang out." She looked back at her father and the disappointment showed in her face. In just a few short hours, Katie's charm and vivacity had captivated the entire family. They all wanted to know her intimately and to have her join their little circle. Maddie knew that nothing could be done about it now, all she could do was befriend the girl and hope she would come to accept their eccentricities.

Upstairs in her room, Katie got a hug from Maddie. "I'm still going to like having you around, is that okay?" She asked the frightened younger girl.

"Sure, I guess," Katie sniffed. "I still can't believe my parents sold me as a sex slave. You were okay with that? You were going to have sex with me?"

Madison sighed softly and then nodded. "Obviously not without your consent honey, but yes. We're a very sex-obsessed family and we don't bother to hide it. Everyone here has their little dalliances and I love cute, yummy blondes. When Daddy told me about you, I was over the moon. I'd have a little playmate. When you're as rich as we are, everyone is friends with you because of your money. At least when you arrived, I thought I knew where things stood."

"But – you have sex with girls?"

"Oh yes, all the time. Girls know how to get it done."

"I could never do that, I have a boyfriend at home."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, we've fuh ... made love ... a few times," Katie admitted.

Madison laughed. "You can sayfucked in this house, you'll hear a lot worse in time. How long did you think you were supposed to stay here?"

"My parents said they were picking me up in the fall, isn't that true?"

Madison shook her head. "We understood you were here for a year and if you were happy, Daddy would give them another $50 thousand and you'd stay indefinitely," she said, her own voice sounding angry. "I hope you like it here and I hope we can be friends. No pressure but please don't be offended by anything you might see here. Obviously, we can't change our lives to suit you, but we'll try to be considerate." Madison kissed her new friend on the cheek and asked Colette to bring them some coffee. They watched television together and talked until Katie fell asleep. Maddie covered her up and went to her own room. Katie's beauty had really gotten to her and she was so horny. She could use a vibe, she supposed, but instead, she called downstairs ...

The Brownings treated Katie with kindness and courtesy, despite the circumstances. Katie felt a huge crushing sadness over the betrayal of her parents. What kind of people did that? Still, over the next few weeks, a smile returned to her face. Madison insisted on taking her new friend shopping. "You don't have enough sexy clothes," she told her friend. "I'm a bit taller than you or I'd give you some of mine, but what good is having money if you can't spend it on a friend?"

Katie protested some of Madison's choices. "Jeremy would think I'm a total slut if I wore this on one of our dates," Katie commented as Maddie picked out the miniest of minis. "It barely covers my butt."

"Good, then it's perfect," Madison laughed. "Our family lives by the philosophy that if you're good looking, why not enjoy it? You aren't good looking Katie, you're yummy. We're going to maximize that to its full potential."

Every little item that Madison picked out for Katie was sexy and it was all expensive. Madison put it all on her platinum card and the two girls made their way home in Madison's Corvette. Katie teetered to the car in her new, 4-inch heels. "These will take some getting used to," she giggled.

"Once you do, you'll never be without them again," Maddie laughed. "I have a closet full, I snort Jimmy Choos."

Katie loved her new friend and hearing her laugh. She loved her free-wheeling attitude. Madison told her that if she met a cute guy – or girl, she still insisted that Katie would love girls if she gave it a try – she should have some fun. "You can just bet Jeremy isn't sitting around waiting for you to come back," she told Katie. "Most guys are dogs, he's probably fucking some hot cheerleader."

Katie had to bite her bottom lip when she heard that. Janet Caulfield was always sniffing around her boyfriend and she wouldn't put it past the cheerleader bitch to make a play while Katie was away. Maddie was right, she was going to be away for a long while, she needed to enjoy herself and screw the consequences!

That night, the girls went upstairs to watch television in Katie's room. When they got to Katie's room, she startled Madison by pulling her close and kissing her. Not a kiss of gratitude, but the kind of kiss that Madison had expected to be given the first day the girl had arrived.

Madison stepped back and looked at this lovely girl that she was coming to love as a sister. "Are you sure about this?" She asked Katie, wanting to give the girl a chance to walk away if she wasn't.

"No, not at all," Katie breathed although she had felt a very tingly sensation at kissing her friend. "But if I don't try it, how am I supposed to know? I know that I like sex and I'm comfortable with you, shouldn't the two things go together?"

"That's how our family sees it," Maddie smiled. "Let's use my bed. It's bigger than yours and if we mess it up, that's okay. Colette's used to my sheets being messy all the time anyway," she giggled.

Katie took her girlfriend's hand as they walked down the hall to Madison's opulent bedroom. "You've slept with her, haven't you?" Katie chuckled.

Madison nodded. "Several times, last night after you went to bed, as a matter of fact. All of us have. You should be getting used to the fact that we're about as far from a conventional family as it gets, sweetie. You're welcome to do anything you want while you're living here. Just because you were brought here as a sex toy doesn't mean we didn't intend for you to have free will. You can fuck whoever you want, me, Daddy, mother, Trevor or Jessie. I suggest you start with Daddy first, he's a marvelous lover and his cock isn't quite as big as Trev's so he won't hurt you."

Katie gasped. "You've seen your father and brother naked?"

Madison realized that Katie still wasn't getting the full picture. "Sweetie, I've fucked them – both of them. Separately and together, my family all fuck each other. We don't believe in sexual impediments." Looking into Katie's cornflower-blue eyes, she continued. "Look Katie love, I know that my family all think you're sexy and if you're as sexy underneath as I think you are, you're going to find that out. Just give it a try without thinking ill of us, let it all happen. I don't think you'll be sorry."

The Katie of just a week or so ago would have been shocked by these confessions. The Katie of now had grown and matured. Sex was supposed to be fun and pleasant and erotic. The Brownings had shown her more affection than her own family and treated her like a queen. Being sexual people did not make them bad people, so why not just see what would happen next? Katie had been wearing the peach-colored teddy Maddie had purchased for her that afternoon. With a gentle shrug, she let it drop to the ground and stepped out of it, leaving only her bedroom slippers. She got on top of Maddie's bed and smiled. "Are you going to leave me here all by myself or are you going to get in here and fuck me?"

The olive-skinned beauty shook her head and got out of her own lingerie. She slid in beside the blonde and pulled Katie into her arms. Katie felt no discomfort at kissing another girl. She was kissing her best friend, someone who had shown her nothing but kindness and affection, even if desire had been the original motivating factor. Madison was on top of her and their naked pussies were grinding together as their tits mashed together as well. "You should shave," Maddie sighed as she broke the kiss. "We all do, it heightens the sensations. Still, I have to say, that golden fleece on top of your pretty pink cunt looks sexy as hell."

Katie winced at the raw language her friend used although she supposed that she would get used to it. Madison showed her adoration for the sexy blonde by trailing her fingers and lips all over the young blonde's body and when she did eat her cunt, she was a bit gentler than she would have been with other lovers. She needn't have bothered. Once her lips touched down on the girl's golden fleece, Katie was a goner. She knew that she would never again be without a girlfriend and if Jeremy didn't like it,fuck him! Matter of fact, if – when – she ever did go back home and if Janet Caulfield had made a play for Jeremy – or vice-versa – she might just have to make a play for Janet. Why not show her guys weren't the only game in town?

Katie loved the delicious feelings that traveled swiftly through her body and ached to reciprocate. She was smart enough to let Maddie do her thing and learn and watch by example. It wasn't easy because every time Madison's tongue tapped her clit, she howled with delight.

Downstairs, Elizabeth put down the book she was reading. "That's a nice sound," she chuckled to her husband. "I think our little girl has finally gotten into Katie's panties."

Todd put down his newspaper. "Actually sweetheart, I'm not sure the little imp was wearing any tonight," he laughed. "It looks like she's going to fit in here after all. I've made arrangements to put $50 thousand in a trust for her, she shouldn't have to suffer because her parents are assholes. I've also got private detectives looking for her parents but if they don't find them, how would you feel about our having another daughter?"

"That's kind of you, Todd. I'm already thinking of Katie as a daughter, although you know how I feel about our lovely daughters," she purred sensually.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12