The Bi-Trucker Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his arm around me and I lifted my head. "Marry me Amber." He said clasping my hand in his. "I don't care if you are gone for long periods of time. I don't care if you fuck half the country, while you're on the road. I love you and want you to be my wife."

I looked at him in awe as tears filled my eyes. "Kevin...I..."

He leaned up and kissed me softly. "I love you Amber."

I rested my head against his chest and sighed. "I love you Kevin," I lifted my head. "But I'm just not ready to settle down. Give me five years, if you haven't found someone else, I will marry you."

He smiled and kissed me softly. "I'm going to hold you to that."

I nodded and kissed his chest. "We need to get dressed; I've got things to do before I leave on Friday."

He nodded and let me up. We got dressed and left the truck heading towards home.

I never did end up marrying Kevin. About a year after I went on the road, he met a pretty girl who worked in his office. They are married now with two beautiful little girls. I still think of him from time to time, but I know that I would never have been good for him. He found what he was looking for and so did I.

To be continued.

12