The Big Bottomed Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camp became quiet until I heard a voice behind me say, "Keep jiggling slave, I can't resist a huge butt like yours." I saw a young, skinny man in spectacles behind me, and Dakomo smiling at me and nodding. Dakomo walked away to finish his tent, so I continued to make my massive behind jiggle for the young man.

"Ooooh," I heard him moan as he entered my giant, jiggling butt from behind, 'keep jiggling your huge,fat ass, slave" he said, short of breath.

He thrust himself into my giant rump slowly, and slid himself in and out tenderly, but firmly. I continued shifting my weight and causing my enormous backside to jiggle as he slid himself easily deep inside my big butt. I felt his body gliding up against the mounds of fat on my big ass as he pushed himself in and out. The constant jiggling of flesh on my big bottom added to the sensation. I began to moan softly and shift my weight in rhythm with his thrusts.

"God, your butt is big," he said breathlessly, continuing to glide in and out of my gigantic, shaking bottom. I moaned deeper and became dizzy with excitement. I wanted him to tell me he was enjoying the huge size of my ass. I thought about his tiny, skinny, little bottom pushing repeatedly toward my own massive, gigantic butt, and my moaning became even deeper.

"Your butt is huge!," he whispered, sliding in and out. "Your ass is so big," he said again softly, sliding in and sliding out. My huge butt continued to jiggle for him. "You have the biggest, fattest butt I have ever seen!," he shouted as he gave a final thrust and exploded in ecstasy. I gasped and exhaled a long breath, and experienced a feeling of pure happiness as I gave my massive bottom one last thrusting jiggle. Again, I hung exhausted and satisfied in my chains, my big butt facing the young man after he had filled it so wonderfully.

I was still dizzy as Dakomo came over and led me back to his tent. I was chained up tightly just outside his tent and leashed to an iron ring he had nailed into the ground. I slept deeply and peacefully until the sun, the forest dew, and the call of the Mabka birds woke me up at dawn.

"Good morning, slave," I heard Dakomo rustling about.

"Good morning Master," I wiggled, but I was chained and shackled securely, with little room for movement. I felt moist and cool from the morning frost.

Dakomo adjusted my chains and shackles for travelling and locked my leash into place before placing a little coffee in a bowl for me. A treat for a slave. He sipped coffee with the other free citizens, while I bent over and lapped the delicious coffee from my bowl. Dakomo said his goodbyes, reinserted the Vichean ball gag into my mouth, locked it into place, and started walking down the path, holding my leash.

I felt a hand on my big bottom and I turned to see the young bespectacled man who had enjoyed me the night before. We stopped for a moment as he patted my huge butt a few times and said, "Take care, slave, and keep that big ass jiggling." I made a muffled moan through my gag and off we went.

Dakomo talked a little about himself as we wandered through the forest on the little path, telling me about his life in the Valley, and his friendship with the Hargs in Maghalla, and how beautiful he thought this forest was. I listened with delight.

We were about to pass a hermit's cabin late in the day, when we head an old man say, "Hello travelers."

We turned and saw the old man standing in front of his cabin.

"Perhaps you should come inside," he continued, "it's going to rain soon, and from the looks of it, it's going to rain pretty hard."

"May I bring the slave inside?" Dakomo asked.

"Of course," the old man answered. "I haven't had a slave in my little cage for some time now, and it looks like your slave's bottom may be too large to fit, but we can give it a try. She'll get quite wet chained up outside."

Dakomo led me inside and I saw the small cage near a warm fire. The iron was old and rusted on the bars of the cage, and the cage was very, very small.

"Well, get in the cage, sweetheart," the old man said, "and let's see how the fit is. My goodness, your butt is enormous." He patted my big rump.

I squeezed into the little cage, my huge butt touching all four corners and being squished by the iron bars. I couldn't move at all, as I backed all the way in. The old man swung the door of the cage closed, and this squeezed me into the cage even more, pushing my knees tight against my body, and shoving my massive ass tight against the back of the cage. He managed to get the cage door shut and locked it with a click, and I sat inside unable to budge.

"There we go dear," the old man said happily, "it's a tight fit, but it looks like there's room even for your extra big backside."

Dakomo looked at me and smiled. "Yes, there is plenty of room for a slave. She'll be fine in that cage," he said, grinning. "Shall we have a drink,sir?"

The old man clapped his hands with joy, "Yes, what a wonderful idea, and I have just the thing." He pulled down a dusty bottle from a shelf, opened it, and poured a dark red liquid into two glasses. The two men sat at the table and talked, drank, and enjoyed the evening as the rain started outside. The old man was right, the rain was coming down hard.

"Isn't it nice to be caged near a warm fire, darling?," the old man asked me. "The rain is really coming down."

I nodded and made a muffled sound with my gag squeezed into my mouth.

The old man laughed with delight. "Wonderful, wonderful, a pretty slave belongs caged indoors on a night like this!"

The two men drank some more and laughed. The old man commented on the enormous size of my butt, and the two nodded in agreement.

"I have seen what Pygian Root can do to increase the size of a woman's bottom," the old man said, "but I have never seen a girl's butt become as big as that one!" He poured some more drink, and pulled out some sandwich meat for the two to nibble on as they chatted contentedly. Both men were getting a little exhausted from the food and drink, and the old man said, "I have some scraps I can put in a bowl for the pretty girl, if you would like."

Dakomo agreed. I was at last removed from the tiny cage, my arms and legs slow to move as I squeezed out, and I was leashed to an iron ring near the fire, my gag removed, and a bowl of scraps and water placed in front of me. I bent over and ate greedily.

"Yes, she certainly has a huge bottom," the old man observed again.

Dakomo smiled, "Perhaps you would enjoy..."

I was lifted by Dakomo and taken to the old man's bedroom and leashed to his bed. I was stripped naked, my wrists chained in front of me, and my gigantic ass completely exposed. The old man seemed to like my big butt.

The old man came into his room and stood in the doorway staring at my huge bottom, so I turned a little and made the heaviest curves of flesh jiggle for him.

"Oh darling girl, your bottom is so big!," the old man commented.

"Thank you Master," I responded demurely.

"Aren't you a sweetheart," he said, "and so beautiful chained to my bed, jiggling that enormous rump. Really delightful." I blushed. "Now in my day," he continued," a slave girl would be happier wearing her gag as well. So let me take care of that, darling." He placed the Vichean gag in my mouth and locked it.

"Now, lovely girl, let's see if we can't adjust your chains and shackles just a bit," he said, smiling gently. He had a very gentle and loving way about him. He chained me face down on his bed, my wrists shackled to the iron ring at head of his bed, and my legs spread slightly apart. My ankles were shackled and chained to each corner at the foot of the bed. He placed a large pillow under my waist so my gigantic ass was sticking way up in the air.

"Now, isn't that nice?," he asked warmly. "Your huge bottom is too big for my bed! I really love the enormous size of it, and the way it jiggles positioned like that, sweetheart." I moaned softly.

He was a small, thin old man, maybe standing 5 feet tall in his shoes, and I barely felt him climb up on the bed and position himself between my legs and right behind my huge, wiggling rump. I felt his hands exploring the giant mounds of flesh on my big ass, pinching, squeezing, and slapping me on my big bottom, speaking softly, saying things like, "Wonderful, so big, it's really huge," and things like that.

"Let's make your massive butt jiggle a little, shall we, darling girl?," he said as he spanked me many times. I moaned again in pleasure.

He slid himself gently into my large, waiting bottom, as he continued to spank me with firmer and firmer slaps. I moaned with more urgency, and began to feel short of breath with exquisite pleasure. He slid in and out of my huge ass with increasing rhythm and began spanking the fat on my giant rump with hard, solid smacks. I gasped with each hard slap.

As far as my chains would allow, I started thrusting and jutting my immense butt back toward him as he slid into me deeper and deeper and spanked me harder and harder. He was really spanking me hard now as he gasped and entered me repeatedly with surprising force for a small, old man. I was sweating and thrusting, and I could feel the huge mounds of flesh on my big ass jiggle and shake with every smack and slap as he entered my big butt over and over again. Sliding in and out, deeper and deeper, and my huge backside began to really feel the sting of his spanking. The pain made me yelp and shriek with delight and a stinging sensation.

I exploded in ecstasy, biting my gag, and yanking on my chains. My back arched, and my enormous butt thrust toward the sky with force, but he kept right on sliding in and out of my big ass and spanking me harder and harder. The ecstasy came in waves for me, starting inside my giant rump and shooting up throughout my entire body. He thrust himself in and pulled himself out, all the while giving my massive ass the full force of his hard spanking. He raised his arm as high as possible and brought his hand down with a loud smack on my huge, jiggling, stinging butt. He slid as deeply into my big ass as possible. I felt another wave of painful ecstasy as my back arched and my big butt went toward the sky again. I screamed through my gag.

Finally he gave a long, hard thrust, and a long, hard spank on my big, sore rump and he let out a little yell and a gasp, and he dropped in joy and pleasure.

He crawled up next to me and touched my nose to wipe away a bit of sweat. He too, was drenched in sweat. We lay like that for quite a while, his head next to mine as he sprawled out beside me, and me, chained and shackled face down on his bed.

"If you promise to behave, pretty girl," he said very sweetly, "I will chain you to my bed and you may sleep with me tonight, instead of in the cage." I nodded, and felt a warm and sweet feeling deep inside myself.

He removed my gag, chained my wrists right to my collar, and locked my ankles together with shackles. He chained my leash to the iron ring at the head of his bed, and I was ready for sleep. He lay down next to me and placed his hand on my big, fat rump as he said quietly, "Your huge butt takes up most of the bed!" He laughed and we fell asleep. I slept wonderfully and found I really admired and loved this old man. I cuddled a bit closer to him and felt nice in my shackles and chains, sleeping next to this delightful man.

In the morning, the two men decided they would enjoy a breakfast together, so I was again squeezed into the tiny cage by the fire, the cage door closed and locked, and the two men enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. During the meal, I was fed scraps through the old, iron bars of my cage, and even given a little coffee. "Here you go, sweetheart," the old man said as he fed me some scraps and water. He even tickled the fat of my huge ass which was squeezing out between the bars of my cage.

"Your butt is almost too big for this cage, darling," the old man said, smiling.

I was sad to leave the hermit's cabin, but eventually we were sent on our way. The two men said their farewells, and the old man patted my big butt a few times, Dakomo again chained me up and took my leash down the path toward Sangea. He let me walk without my gag in place.

"What a wonderful man," Dakomo said as we started along, the tall, slender man yanking on my chain leash.

The cool forest mist was causing my silk garment to cling to me. The thin material covering my breasts was clinging tight to my flesh, and the the thin silk string pulled through my huge butt was sliding up and down as I walked, causing me to gasp a little from time to time. My silk garment revealed every ounce of jiggle my body could produce.

One of the dangers of the Gray Forest is a sadness that can come over a person in the gloomy mist. I could see Dakomo's face becoming gloomy as we walked, and as a slave, I knew what needed to be done before he became truly depressed.

"Master," I said softly, moving in front of him to face him. He stopped and looked back at me. Without a word, I dropped to my knees, raised my shackled hands, and undid his belt and pants. He stood without moving as I leaned my head forward and took him fully into my mouth. In addition, I moved my gigantic backside around a little so he could see my massive ass cheeks move and jiggle as I pleasured him with my lips. I slid my head forward, gliding my full lips over his excited manhood, and swallowed him as deeply as possible. Slowly, I continued to glide over him, my lips caressing him, and my mouth taking him fully and deeply inside. He began to rock a little and moan. I could see his eyes were trained on my immense ass, wiggling behind me, as he allowed himself to enjoy my mouth on him over and over again.

I pleasured him as a slave should pleasure her Master, for quite some time. I took great joy in sliding my mouth forward, engulfing him, and sliding my mouth back again, many times. I could see a happiness forming on his face when I looked up.

Finally, he said, "Turn around and show me that huge ass of yours, Gjin." He wanted to finish off inside my massive, jiggling butt. Obediently, I turned and offered him every inch of my giant ass for his pleasure. Quickly, I felt his firm erection slide deep into my big rump, and I squealed. He was only able to glide in and out a few times before exploding in joy and ecstasy, my enormous bottom thrust as far back as I could get it, with the fat of my big ass pressing against his body.

He stayed inside me for a few moments as he caught his breath, and he caressed my big butt softly. I could tell he was happy with my efforts to please him.

"That's a good slave, Gjin," he said, smiling, and he pulled me to my feet with my leash, and we started walking without another word. But he looked much happier now.

We were on the far edge of the Forest, and the trees and foliage were thinning. Like a mirage, I could see the outline of Sangea in the distance, where I would be sold as a slave. I imagined being in Sangea, where free men would enjoy the enormous size of my butt, and I would be obedient, submissive, and in chains. I thought of free citizens walking around the slave market, where I would be shackled to a post, standing up so people could examine me for purchase.

I felt my giant backside jiggle in my garment as we walked, and I looked at Dakomo holding my leash. What a lovely man, I thought. Perhaps he would purchase me. I would love to be owned by Dakomo.

As I was thinking to myself, I suddenly caught Dakomo taking a glance at the massive jigging of my big rump. I smiled.

I thought to myself that it is my destiny to be a slave. I will spend my life collared, shackled, caged, obedient, and kept on a leash, with my huge butt jiggling for my owner and for all the people of this land. I will submissively obey all free people at all times, and stay out of all the important affairs that do not concern a slave. I will offer my massive rear end to my owner, for his pleasure, whenever he wishes of course, and I will be pleasing in whatever way he commands.

I think it is a fine destiny to be a big bottomed slave.

12