The Big Flood of 1925

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with her father. He was a bible-thumping fundamentalist. Spare the rod and ruin the child was a basic dictum of her upbringing.

However, her father never used the rod, a belt, or anything else. He used his bare hand.

Anne misbehaved because she got off on her father spanking her. He realized she misbehaved so he could spank her, and it became their secret.

"Are you okay, momma?"

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

She stroked Clay's cock with both hands. Her tongue moistened her dry lips as his precum oozed from his piss slit. It felt warm as it coated her hand. She brought her hand to her mouth. She got dizzy when she licked it from her hand.

"Baby, you taste so good!"

Clay's hips pumped slowly. One hand spanked and lovingly caressed his ass. The other stroked her head. What they were doing was unthinkable under normal circumstances.

The loud creaking of the barn and the sound of water rushing through the barn emphasized the fact that this wasn't a normal circumstance. They were going to die.

His hand slipped between the cheeks of his mother's ass. His finger probing her anus brought a sibilant hiss from Anne. He slipped down. Her pussy was flooded. It was like slipping his finger into a bucket of hot water.

"Can I taste you, ma?"

He and his sister discovered 69ing, and it became one of their favorite things to do when time and opportunity permitted. Clay wanted to share this with his mother, to let her experience the ecstasy Ellen did.

Anne's head had slipped down to his belly. She was raised to believe oral sex was a filthy disgusting perversion, a sin before God. His cock was scant inches from her mouth. Her husband didn't care for oral sex. Sometimes he let her do him. He never did her, and she had never had her pussy licked.

The head of his cock felt warm, alive, and pulsing when she kissed it. She took the head in her mouth and sucked, feeling his acorn head slide into her mouth..

"Oh fuck, ma! Fuck!"

Anne looked at her son in dreamy-eyed confusion when he pulled her head from his cock. Her lips were moist with his precum as he pushed her to her back.

Clay kissed each breast and planted kisses on her chest and belly as he slid down her body. She realized what he was going to do. Her fundamentalist upbringing reared its head through the fog of lust and alcohol.

"No, baby, no! Not that! You mustn't!"

She pushed at his head, wanting this forbidden pleasure but even with death close, resisting.

Clay raised, leaning over her. Ellen sometimes resisted him before they had oral sex. It was one of the games they learned and played. He was taking her against her will, and she was pretending to resist. He took his mother's nipple in his teeth and pulled lightly. His hand slid between her thighs. His index finger found its way into her steaming hot cauldron.

Anne screamed. Her hips pumped against Clay's face between her thighs while her hands clawed at his head. Unfamiliar sensations shot through her body like an electric shock. Spittle bubbled at the corners of her mouth. Her plump thighs shot into the air and wrapped around her son's back.

"Oh, dear God, baby! Dear God! What are you doing to me?"

She was never sure when he turned head to toe. She opened her eyes, and his cock bobbed and leaked in front of her. She sighed and took it in her mouth. She took it deep until it pressed against her throat, causing her to gag. It was a thing alive pulsing in her mouth; his juices mixing with her saliva created musky, sweet nectar that coated her mouth and slid easily down her throat.

Clay slipped a finger in Alice's pussy while flicking lightly at her clit with the tip of his tongue. Ellen taught him that her clit was very sensitive. His mother's gyrating hips said hers was just as sensitive. She exploded, firing a stream of her hot juices into his face. It went up his nose, choking him.

Anne felt her son's cock swell in her mouth. A cock swelling in her mouth was an unfamiliar sensation. The corners of her mouth ached. She sucked harder. The firehose-like streams that exploded from her son's cock caught her unawares, filling her mouth.

She tried to swallow the unexpected flood but failed. She gagged as it overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks and neck. A loud popping sound interrupted their lovemaking and their heads popped up. Clay's cum ran down her neck. She wiped it away.

"What was that?"

Clay rose; his face was shiny with his mother's juices.

"The barn is breaking apart!"

Her eyes wide with fear, Anne crawled up her son's body. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

"We're going to die," she wailed.

The barn tilted to one side. Clay wrapped his arms around his mother, holding her tightly to him.

"I love you, ma!"

The barn creaked and groaned. Timbers snapped.

"Baby, put your cock in me!"

"What? Mom! We're going to drown in just a few minutes! Why would you...?

"Please, baby, please! If I'm going to die, I want to die with the cock of the man I love most in life in me!"

Wrapped in each other's arms, the barn slowly breaking apart, mother and son kissed while they ground against each other.

"I always wanted to fuck you! I've fantasized about how it would feel!"

"I always wanted to fuck you too, Ma! I used to listen to you and Pa at night and wish it was me fucking you."

They ground and thrust against each other as they embraced and kissed.

"Cum with me, baby! I want to die with my pussy full of your cum!"

They came together as one wall of the barn gave away. They could look out to the horizon over the seemingly endless floodwaters. They continued to hug and kiss as they waited for the end.

"HULLO, THE BARN!"

They broke their kiss. For a moment, they stared at each other, confused. Then they realized the voice came from outside. In unison, they hollered. "Here! We're in here!"

"Swim for it! Hurry," the voice called. "There's not much time!"

They broke apart. Clay's cock slid from his mother's pussy. They swam toward the opening in the barn wall. A rowboat with two men in it bobbed in the water. Clay's older brother and father rowed hard, holding the boat against the flood.

Clay and Alice were naked and shivering from the fear and the cold when the two men pulled them into the boat.

"Here! Cover yourselves with this!" Alice's husband handed them a blanket. Mother and son scooted closer together and wrapped the blanket around them. Concealed by the blanket, they held hands.

Epilog

"I need to get over to the levee to help finish the repairs."

Alice placed one hand on the new kitchen table and levered herself to her feet. She had forgotten how awkward and off-balanced she was when pregnant. She cupped her distended belly with one hand and moved toward her husband.

"I fixed you a sack lunch to carry you through until dinner."

He wrapped his arms around her waist. "First off, you are six months pregnant. I don't want you straining yourself. You know what the doctor said!"

She placed her hands on his chest and patted its broad bulk.

"I know! I know! I need to be careful or I'll lose the baby. But I can't just sit around and do nothing!"

"You wait until Clay drops Ellen off here! The two of you can work together!"

Her husband paused. He took her pregnant belly in both hands and hugged it.

"This is a real blessing!"

Anne watched her husband get into his old truck and head for the levee. He was a good man! Not many would accept their wife being pregnant by another man, especially if the other man was his son.

It had been an emotionally rough time. He railed against them fucking and making a baby. Over time, he began to accept that people would do strange things under extreme stress, with death seemingly imminent.

Clay moved in with his sister Ellen to escape his father's wrath. Her husband was one of the men lost when the levee broke last summer. He occasionally visited his mother when his father was in the fields or in town.

Anne was old-fashioned; she believed that a healthy baby needed his father's semen. Her baby would be the healthiest in the county!

Tilly Crumpet was a regular visitor. They pinned the French postcards to the wall next to their bed. They explored all of the positions that three people could. There was a minor scandal when Ellen and Tilly fell pregnant. But they weathered it, just as they weathered the big storm of 1925!