The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard

Story Info
She makes a deal with a bullied classmate.
8.2k words
4.67
322.6k
803
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,398 Followers

You couldn't call him a bully. It's hard to get bullied when you're over six feet tall and built like a truck, albeit a pink feminine truck. Emma was quite a beautiful young woman. With her full shapely body, long dark hair and pretty face.

Connor was part of a clique which often made fun of her immense size and aptitude for sports. It hurt to have them mistreat her, but she had enough self-confidence to not let it get to her too much.

Everything changed for them when their small high school merged with another one in the area. Emma's class would be spending their senior year at a new high school. Connor found the new school to be a very different experience. He found himself rather quickly in the crosshairs of a group of guys who hated him.

Emma knew all this as the last bell rung and she cut across the field to walk home. She enjoyed the cool Autumn air after a long day at school. She looked beyond the fence and saw Connor in between three boys. Emma sped up. She hung behind the fence and listened.

"Give my bag back!" Connor's voice tried to sound tough.

The bully holding his bag looked over at one of his friends and asked, "Should we give it back... or throw it in a dumpster somewhere?"

"Fucking give it back!" his voice was shrill. Connor jumped forward and pushed the guy with his backpack.

The other two guys grabbed Connor and held him. "Now you're gonna get it," one of them cackled.

The bully holding his bag threw it hard into Connor's stomach. He said, "You win. You're going in the dumpster instead."

Emma suffered through a moment of indecision. It wouldn't give Emma any pleasure to help Connor out. She'd faced the same problems when the two schools first merged. She knocked three teeth from the first guy that gave her trouble. The next one spent two days in the hospital. It stopped after that. Some girls carried pepper spray with them, Emma carried two hammer-like fists.

She stepped out from behind the fence and pushed herself between them. "All right. All right. Leave him alone," she said in a rather adult tone.

The bullies had heard some rumblings about her. The main one told her, "We don't have a problem with you. Get lost."

Emma pushed him out of the way and the other two let go of Connor. She looked down on them with a narrowing gaze and clenched her fists.

"Fine," the main bully said. "We'll see you later, Connor."

As they started to back away, still with scowls on their faces, one of them muttered, "Screw that fucking bitch."

Emma brandished her fist at them. "Come over here and try it," she growled.

Connor stood up a little straighter as the boys moved further into the distance. "Wow. I can't believe you did that. Thank you."

Emma stopped watching them closely and shrugged. "Yeah, whatever."

Connor watched the boys congregate by the school building. He ground his heel into the sidewalk uneasily. "They're totally gonna kick my ass as soon as you leave." He started to follow Emma. "Wait up! Will you walk me home... please?"

Emma let out a deep belly laugh. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Please." He slid up to Emma's side.

Connor had never played any sports. He was always a little on the small side, and seemed even smaller as Emma looked at him. "I'm walking home. You can follow me and then loop around to your house," she finally conceded.

"Thank you. Thank you." Connor looked back at the school, rapidly shrinking behind them, with a bit more confidence. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with them. I never did anything," he started to make conversation.

Emma let out a soft, snorting chuckle. "Yeah, you never do anything. I'm sure."

They walked the rest of the way, mostly in silence. Each would occasionally take a casual glance at the other. Someone just walking down the street might have taken them for an oddly-matched couple.

***

Later that night Emma set out to do some homework in her room. She turned the music off and cleared her desk. Emma sat down, pulling her math books out. She tried to concentrate on a question that was giving her trouble. There was just one problem. Her penis wouldn't let her. Emma found herself masturbating three--sometimes four times a day.

Emma's large erection rubbed uncomfortably against the inside of her jeans. Emma sighed to herself. She unzipped her pants and retrieved her growing womanhood from her panties. Emma licked across the palm of her hand and started to stroke her pulsing shaft with it.

Having such a strong sex drive was a bit of a downer when the only relief came from her hand. Emma sucked a finger on her other hand into her mouth. She slipped it below her low-hanging balls and pressed through her anal ring. Emma's hand started to glide faster up and down her shaft. Her purple red cock head shined with pre-cum.

Emma squeezed her shaft hard. Her thick, nine-inch pipe looked downright monstrous. Her finger pressed past the knuckle into her asshole. She moaned softly, her hand moving in slower, stronger strokes along her thick shaft. It turned a deeper shade of red as her balls churned with boiling cum.

Just then her phone buzzed. Emma tried to ignore. She was so close. Her hand literally milking the cum up her shaft, she bit down hard on her bottom lip. But the damn thing wouldn't shut up. Emma stopped stroking with a long sigh of frustration. She grabbed her phone and picked up.

"I've been texting you!" Emma's friend exclaimed from the other side of the phone. "Kathy said she saw you walking home with Connor. Oh my god. Are you going out with him?"

"Ugh..." Emma exhaled loudly. "No, I'm not. He just followed me home, Jen. It's nothing."

"Hmm," her friend said, partly in disbelief. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. He's sort of cute, I guess. I mean he's got a nice butt." Jen started to gab.

Emma giggled. "Yeah."

"You're going to Kathy's party next week, right? Everyone's going."

They talked for a few minutes and then Emma got off the phone. Emma's hand circled back down to her cock. It grew again to full length in her hand. She tickled her balls with the other hand. As she stroked her cock an image of Connor between her legs, squeezing her shaft in his comparatively small hands, entered her mind.

Emma's hand pumped furiously up her swollen shaft. She pictured Connor's delicate lips engulfing her angry mushroom cock head and slurping on it. Her dick would slide deeper into his tight mouth. He'd sputter out a wet, choking sound around the massive girth of her cock. Her heavy hands would collapse around either side of his head. She'd fuck his throat into oblivion--or until her sweet orgasm. Whichever came first.

Emma shook the fantasy from her mind. At the same time a smile registered at the corners of her lips. She stroked her cock until hot ejaculate powered up her shaft and exploded from her tip. The burning sticky liquid shot all over her stomach, breasts and hands as it flowed down her shaft. Another spurt spit from her mushroom and landed on her desk. The last blasts erupted next. Emma fell deeper into her chair and let out a low moan.

***

The next day at school was much like the last. Emma had to convince a few of her friends that she wasn't dating Connor. Then at the end of day she gathered up her books from her locker. Emma followed along like everyone else in the long lines heading out the door. She cut across the field and then she spotted Connor behind her. Emma kept walking. She noticed a few of the same boys from yesterday waiting by the fence.

Connor saw them and called out, "Can I walk with you again today?"

Emma stopped just out of earshot of the group of boys. She shook her head. "I'm not your babysitter."

Connor looked nervously over at the group. "Please. I'll owe you."

She shook her head again. Emma sped up and crossed the group of bullies. They let her pass without a problem. She kept walking when a scuffle broke out behind her. Connor turned tail to run off, but they caught up with him. One of them tackled him and he fell face-first into the grass.

Emma watched them with as little interest as possible. She exhaled deeply before speaking, "Let him go."

Connor lifted his face out of the dirt just enough to say, "Oh thank you. Thank you!"

The main bully who'd thrown Connor's bag into his stomach yesterday pushed his face back in the dirt. This caused Emma to tread past the fence and close the distance between them. She physically pulled them off of Connor. Emma separated them without breaking a sweat. "Come on," she told Connor tersely, lifting him to his feet.

"Go ahead and let your girlfriend fight your battles for you," one of them complained sorely.

"Shut up! I'm not his girlfriend," Emma shot back at them angrily.

"Yeah. She's not my girlfriend!" Connor whined.

"Come on," Emma said again impatiently. She dragged Connor by his collar behind her.

"I heard she's got a cock," one of them said with a snicker.

Emma's face turned flush with anger, but she let it go and kept walking. "I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't helped," Connor chirped once they were a significant distance away. He gently, awkwardly hugged her side. And left dirt from the grass on her shirt.

"Don't get used to this. I took enough shit for walking with you once." Emma gave him a push. "That was the last time I'll do that what I just did. So you better figure something out yourself."

Connor went quiet. They walked a little further and he said, "You should have kicked their asses after that comment they made about your, well, you know when they said that. They deserve it."

"If I kicked ass every time that happened, you wouldn't live to tell about it."

***

Emma tossed and turned in bed. Her hand flung forward and ended up knocking the clock off her nightstand. Her legs flailed. She kicked her blanket off and picked up the clock, glancing at the time. Emma took a deep breath and tried to clear her head. She fell off to sleep once again...

Connor was there in her dream. He was naked. His sleek, trim body pressed into the bed under Emma. Her cock pulsed threateningly. Connor's hand wrapped around the shaft and aimed it at his tight pink entrance. She groaned as her dick thrust into his clutching asshole.

Emma woke again. Recalling the dream, she asked herself out loud, "What the hell is wrong with me?" She stretched out and threw her face into the pillow. Emma's hard cock throbbed against the mattress. She'd never get any sleep like this.

Emma was a walking zombie the next morning. Her mom looked at her with concern from across the breakfast table. Emma started to wake up in the cool morning air as she walked to school. Then leave it to a bunch of boring classes to put her back to sleep. It was close to the end of the day before she happened to run in to Connor.

"You really won't let me walk with you today?" he asked.

"Are you serious? I can't believe you're asking me again. I've gotta get to class." Emma left that building to get to her class in another. Connor followed her out and caught up.

"Come on. Just help me. Please please," he started to beg.

"I'm not your fucking bodyguard," she told him. "Find someone else to follow around like a little bitch."

"What the hell did I ever do to you?"

Emma furrowed her brow. She stopped walking and surveyed him indignantly. "Like before we merged schools or after? You were a dick to me like all your dumbass friends back then."

Connor gave her the same look he'd had on his face the other day at the moment one of those bullies hurled his backpack into his stomach. He said quietly, "I didn't mean any of that. That's what everyone was doing."

"Convenient explanation now that you need my help." Emma threw up her arms.

"I do need your help. They're afraid of you. Just do this for me. Please," he pleaded.

She turned to Connor slyly and told him, "All right. You'll get what I want when I get what I want."

"Ok. Anything," Connor spit out quickly.

"Suck my cock after school." Emma crossed her arms and looked at him with a smile.

"What the fuck?" Connor became extremely uncomfortable. "Serious? You're crazy. I'd rather get my ass kicked than suck you off," he told her angrily.

"No skin off my back. I really have to get to class." Emma turned and walked away with no further comment. Connor stood in the same place dumbfounded until long after she'd entered the next building.

Emma went through the rest of the day, her mind returning to what had happened earlier. She could hardly believe what she'd offered. But it got him off her back finally. She counted down the seconds until final bell rung. There was no sign of Connor as Emma started home. She passed the fence without seeing him.

Emma was halfway home before she got the distinct feeling that someone was following her. She looked back and saw no one except an old woman with a poodle. Emma kept walking, this time when she looked back, she spotted Connor. He slunk up to a tree. The devil had been following her home the entire time. Probably hoping just by his proximity to Emma that they'd leave him alone. Emma let out a little giggle at the sight of him. She shook her head and kept walking.

***

Emma's cock was hard by the time she made it home. She jerked off immediately and then again before bed. Why couldn't her cock ever stay soft? She needed her own personal fuck toy. Emma was still a virgin at eighteen. She spent at least half her waking hours thinking about sex. These thoughts made their way into her dreams and kept her womanhood hard through the night.

She dreamed that Connor had agreed to her proposition. He'd gone through with it and sucked her off after school. In front of everyone to top it off. Emma proudly thrust her cock down his sweet throat. His tongue licked and toyed with her cock head and sensitive underside. Emma, still asleep, slipped her hand into her panties and began to stroke her growing dick.

Emma woke up the next morning a little groggy. But Friday was finally here. That gave Emma a little spring in her step. Unfortunately, it was too late to fit in a quick stroke. She left for school with a bulging erection. Emma got through the first part of the day. She spotted Jen at lunch.

"What is with you and Connor? Come on! Dish!"

Emma sat down next to her friend and played with the food on her tray. "Nothing. You won't see us together anymore. It was nothing."

Jen, ever the gossiper, waved at a few more of her friends to come over. "I heard Connor was telling people that you're following him home every day and you like him or something."

"You didn't!" Emma exclaimed, suddenly interested.

A couple more girls sat down at the table. Jen looked over at one of them, "Kathy, didn't you hear Connor saying Emma was stalking him?" Kathy shook her head yes profusely.

"Ugh!" Emma threw her fork down. "He's scum."

***

The rest of the day passed mercifully quick. Emma remembered the conversation she'd had with Jen at lunch after school when she decided to get a ride from a friend instead of walking. Let him fend for himself, she decided. Her friend mentioned she and some girls were going out tonight. Emma decided to break the trend and actually go. Emma's friend dropped her off and then sped off about fifteen miles past the speed limit.

Her mom wouldn't be home until much later tonight. Emma smiled to herself and thought about what she'd have to do to get ready. She was up in her room a few minutes looking through her closet for something to wear. She pulled out a tight-fitting blouse which looked delicious with a couple buttons left unbuttoned and a denim skirt which ended mid-thigh. She knew the girls were dressing slutty tonight. She had to keep up, right?

Emma ate a quick dinner then dressed and did her makeup. She grabbed a pair of pumps and put them on. She checked the time and saw that it was a little early. Emma looked at herself in her full-length mirror. Her hands roamed her body. Emma's womanhood began to grow. Her hand rubbed it through the skirt. Her big bulge looked absolutely enormous in the tight skirt.

Emma unzipped her skirt and fished her hardened length out. She started to stroke her cock. After not having cum this morning, her erection was extra ready to be stroked. Her balls were overladen with potent semen ready to blow whenever Emma said the word.

A pounding came from the front door downstairs. Emma quickly shoved her hard mass back in her skirt and adjusted her skirt. She ran to the door. The door started to pound again as she opened it.

"Where were you?" Connor cried. She looked at him with puzzlement. He'd been roughed up. Connor's left eye was turning all sorts of black and blue. His eyes were red and his clothes ripped. He noticed her outfit. His eyes bulged out at the sight of her beautiful, curvaceous body.

"It's not my job to protect you," Emma said with little feeling for his situation. She clenched the door in her hand, ready to slam it at any moment as she recalled the rumors he'd spread.

"Wait. Can't I talk to you?" he asked softly. "I just got beat to hell by those same dumbasses."

Emma gave him a searing look. But then she said, "All right, whatever. I'll get some ice."

Connor followed her in. He watched the way her big buttocks swayed in the short skirt she was wearing and felt a little better. She pulled an ice pack from the freezer and tossed it to him. Connor's eye stung with pain as he applied it.

"They kicked my fucking ass," he groaned.

Emma checked the clock. She'd walk to her friend's house soon and they'd go from there. Her disinterest for Connor's predicament was on full display. "That's what happens when you go around telling lies to everyone."

"What? I didn't," Connor professed. "They said I'll get it worse the next time. I can't believe it. I want to kill these assholes."

"Oh yeah? You don't spread dirty lying rumors? I should beat you to a pulp myself for what you said about me. I stalked you? You begged me to let you walk home with me!"

"I didn't--that's not what I said." Connor's face turned a little more red. He winced, taking the ice pack off his eye.

Emma stared at him dismissively. "What did you say then?"

"I said--I thought if people thought you and I were... a couple. I thought they might leave me alone. So I talked about us walking home together. I never said you stalked me," he told her earnestly.

"Oh yeah. Use me when you need me. I have somewhere to be tonight. I think it's time you leave." Emma grabbed the ice pack and threw it in the trash.

Connor shuffled his feet on the floor. He asked her, "Were you serious when you said you'll help me if I give you a... err... suck your cock."

Why was he bringing that up again? He wouldn't unless he wanted to take her up on the offer. Emma's cock instantly hardened again. She couldn't, could she? Emma thought of all the nights she spent alone jerking her cock. It would be nice to have someone to take care of her big, throbbing problem. He was cute. And what else were his dick-sucking lips for? She imagined it enough. Plus Jen was right, cute butt.

Emma was ready to accept when another idea popped into her head. She decided to change the script a bit. "Yeah, I was serious. But not for one solitary blow job. I can get that anytime," she bullshitted.

"So what then?" he asked her with some skepticism and a lot of desperation.

A broad smile crept across Emma's beautiful face. She chuckled to herself and then answered, "You be my personal sex slave. On call ready to suck or fuck whenever I tell you. And I'll make sure you don't get roughed up again in return."

"What? You want to fuck me all year?" Connor cried. "I'm not a whore!" One sentence he never thought he'd have to utter.

Emma deliberately tried to hide her enthusiasm. Unfortunately, it's hard to play it cool with an obscene tent in your skirt! "Take it or leave it."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,398 Followers