The Big House on the Hill

Story Info
Deny met her in the Salon.
2.8k words
4.39
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew about Regina McCormick. Rich, beautiful, sexy, 43 years old and she would play around. Her husband Richard knew how to spend money and likes young women. And he is gone most of the time.

My wife, Deny met her in the salon and they chatted. Deny liked her a lot. And I am sure the age difference had no effect on either of them.

I had heard about the room high up on the top of the big house. I had also heard about the beautiful woman who sat nude with all her charms displayed up in that room for all to view. And I had worked for a guy who knew about the back drive that lead directly to the level of the room and the intercom where the beautiful woman would sit relaxed and chat with any man clever enough to get up there. And if she liked you, she might invite you in to fuck her in that little room with all watching.

I was surprised when my wife said she was meeting Regina at the Max club for drinks. Not bad surprised, just surprised. I have seen pictures of Mrs. McCormick. Both the upscale political and the nudes. Yes, Regina has the nudes. She has done several layouts for various reasons, several charities. She is stunning in every way.

My friend Eli Stromi is a Jewish, french man. Eli has bedded Regina twice and says she is hands down the best fuck he's ever had. Eli is married to Marty Stromi the super model who he says is the second best fuck he's ever had. He also admits that his wife enjoys very large black cocks. So everything has things that we sometimes don't need to know.

Eli has been to my house several times. And he wants my wife. He openly admits to it in front of me and her. He has kissed Denise openly with tongue many times now and she now expects it. She has given up yelling and even slapping him. I have seen his hands on her buttocks. And at least twice a hand on her pussy and once fingers up inside of her. She has grabbed his cock twice I know and says he has the largest cock known to man. They are dear friends and Deny loves him dearly. But I know Eli intends to fuck my wife.

Eli loves my wife's breasts and she has great boobs. She has never kept his hands off them. I finally just told her quit fighting it.Just give them to him. Let him have them and he will wear the new off it. The next time he came she peeled the top off and left them pointing at him. He was on them instantly. Nipples wet and half of each down his throat. She screamed at him.

"Eli if you work on them anymore you are going to need to fuck me to put the fire out."

Wrong thing to say. He had his tongue half way down her throat two fingers up inside of her and a nipple dulled out as far as it would go. She knew how he knew about her nipples, In a weak moment of feeling sorry for him I had told him about it.

"God Damn it David do you really want him to fuck your wife?"

I kissed her hard and smiled.

"Can I watch?"

She was pissed.

"You son of a bitch I will give him my pussy right now, Eli you can fuck me right now."

Eli whipped her panties off her and had lips locked to her little vagina.

"Oh my God David his tongue is up inside me a mile and he intends to fuck me. He is really going to fuck me! "

"Are you going to stop him?"

Eli raised up and pushed the huge head of his cock tightly in my wife's entrance and I could see he was right at the point he could pop past lips and slide up inside of her.

"No, no I am going to make you watch as he fucks me. Well then I'd say he is going to fuck you. Go ahead Eli make my wife you slut."

Eli looked at me and I nodded at him. And he pushed. A good four inches of his huge cock slipped up inside of Deny's vagina. Deny's eyes flew wide as she realized his cock was up where it was. Her eyes as shocked and wide as I have ever seen my wife as she looked at me.

"David his cock is way up in me. I really didn't think you.d let this happen."

"Yes my love at least 4 inches and maybe 5."

I nodded to Eli again and he pushed up and bottomed out inside of her.

"Okay Eli fuck me like you want to. And David I will fuck him now anytime he wants me, you son of a bitch."

I leaned over quickly and kissed her hard on her mouth.

"Do I look good with cock up in me?"

"You look beautiful Baby."

I turned and walked out.

Deny had drinks with Regina for more than two months. before she came out in a very sexy outfit. I could see there were no undies. The top plunged deep between her breasts showing lots of both of them and the shorts showed lots of butt cheeks.

"I am going up and have drinks with Regina to night. I will be back after a while."

"Okay Babe, Are you going to join her on display up there."

"She has ask me to, So should I?"

"Yes I think so. The two of you will be stunning together. Eli Told me this morning when he came to fuck you that Regina has begun something very sexy and dangerous. Some of the Gang Bang guys found the way up on top. She talked to them several times. But The two leaders were up and she let them in and fucked them. Something about her husband has a new black girl friend. Oh and what number was this morning for you and Eli?"

"Well not that you need to know or care but this morning was our fifteenth time. God his cock feels good."

"I love giving my pussy to him"

And it must because my cock had not been up inside her since the first time he fucked her. She was still pissed. I was out until about 10:30 pm and I was going home when I drove by the house. Sure enough there were two beautiful nudes up on display. And as I drove by I glanced at the back rode to the top and I saw a dark SUV's going up the back street. I turned up the road and near the top I found a drive that curved back in to a house and I parked out of sight in case they came right back down. It took me several minutes to slip back into where I could see into the top. When I could see the back door to the lighted room was wide open. Regina and Deny sat nude and completely on display Talking to four members of a local gang. All wearing colors. I could see it was all good fun so far. And the the young men were busy removing their clothes, and lots of black skin was showing up. As it moved on the boys moved nearer to the women. Hands reached out for bare breasts and began to fondle. Both women let hands roam freely over their breasts. I could see that both women were about to fuck these guys.

And then one of the men moved into position up between Regina's wide spread thighs and I saw him push his cock right up into her pussy. As he began to fuck her in long strokes she spoke to Deny. I saw her nod and spread her thighs wider. A heavy set young man with a nice erection stepped up between her thighs and rubbed the large head of his penis between the lips of her vagina. He pushed and 4 or five inches of his black cock disappeared up inside of my wife. She lifted her thighs to give him full depth of her vagina. This was a very bad idea for the women to give themselves to these guys.

As soon as the young man had cum deep in her pussy the second guy replaced him with his cock. My wife took him as if they were old lovers I knew neither woman had any idea what was about to happen to them. And I could only watch and could do nothing to stop it. I had moved close enough that I could hear him talking to her now.

"You a sexy fucking bitch Mama and you my bitch now you be gang whore now."

The girls had fucked up I knew they were now gang whores. And the cocks were a small part of this. The ride they were going to take to take was going to involve lots more cocks. Some very big nasty rings in nipples and several tell tail tattoos. They drug the women outside to the SUV and drove off.

I cut back down to my car and followed. There was no need to keep up because I knew where they were headed. There is an old wear house off Minden that was a smelter and I happen to know it is where they do club sluts nipples. Not little pretty gold rings. Nope big heavy iron rings that you make holes the size of your little finger and are pounded closed and bronzed shut. The ring sags the breast. I pulled around the corner and watched as the women were taken inside. This was the beginning of something very real for these women

I waited and listened and as I did I heard Regina's screams as her nipples were done and then the pounding of the being closed and then her grunts as the guy working there fucked her. Then my wife screamed while the holes were put in her nipples and the boy fuck her. They dragged the women back to the the car again and left. Again I knew where they were going. Now they simply hooked a finger in one of the big rings and led them and they ran to keep up. The next stop was going to disfigure both beauties much more. A standard tattoo was to logo on one breast and a smaller logo just above the vagina.

We finally pulled up at the Lagona parlor and they pulled them out and inside. I remembered the chair was in back and the window used to be wide open so anyone could view the tattoos and the huge fat guy who fucked them as he did the work. I eased around back looking for guards there. None were there so I eased on over. My wife was in the chair and by the big fat bare ass movement I knew his fat cock was up inside of her. Her beautiful right breast was already inked out with the black queen of spade logo ready to be blacked in. And he began to black in the logo only her pink rosette and nipple left out of the 3" logo on her breast. I looked over and Regina was in the chair about 6 feet to my wife's left and a skinny white guy was plugged into her pussy. Her right breast was done and he was trying to do the smaller logo above her pussy which he didn't want to give up fucking so it was higher on her belly.

The women would soon be taken to the main club house and there members would all get their cocks wet in both of these women. Every member of this gang would have full rights to their pussy's. My wife would soon learn to spread her thighs wide for any member. When the new wore off them, a needle would go into them somewhere and a load of H would do anything told to them. Within 5 years they would be old whores and the gangs have used them up. They have a alter where they sometimes sacrifice them. They have a business they sell body parts to. Big money if they get to them soon enough. Heart, lungs, other parts.

Regina had taken Deny right where I knew it was likely. I knew the rings would go in. Her nipples would heal up. The tattoos would remain and would always tell of her hook to the gang as their slut. Now how far did I really want this to go. I would think about it. Three weeks passed. Deny was now a true gang whore.

I was sure both women could be out on the street beginning to hustle some tricks and maybe there was a chance they hadn't put the needle to them yet. So I began to play John. I have an older Suburban that I have done some work to. Some plates and bullet proof glass. Don't ask. I have another life.

Anyway I drove the area I felt they could be working and found nothing. I knew they might be being very careful with both women because of their high IDs. I gave it another week and knew both could now be on the needle. I saw Regina first and only as she was walking with two young blacks towards a crib to fuck them, she was likely being watched closely, but the good sign was that she wasn't on the needle yet.

But once on the needle I could pick them up easier. The rehab to get them off the H is brutal. Deny was just around the corner standing under the light. She had next to nothing on.Her tits were bare. I had seen Regina back out again. I pulled right up in front of Deny and stopped flipped the door open and told her to get in. She didn't know the truck and replies that she could not do that.

"Dam it Deny get in before you get us both shot."

She dove in the front open door.

"Get over the seat on the floor so I can get Regina."

I swung around the corner and pulled up in front of Regina. I flipped the door open and said her name. She was much quicker than my wife she dove in and pulled the door shut and we were gone and away. She looked up at me tears in her eyes.

"Deny said you'd come for us. I didn't believe her. She said you would not leave me."

"This is the first chance I have had without starting a war and killing a shit load of black kids. And I still might have to."

"You can't take us home they know where we both live and they said if we got away they would just come get us."

"Yes, no choice now, new city, new state and new life."

I drove to a small airport south of town and the three of us got into the small jet.

"Where is our pilot David."

"I am Baby."

The plane was warmed up and ready to go and as I bucked up I got cleared and we took off. I flew to a small airport just outside of Cleveland. We lit and we got into the car I had waiting and I drove 26 miles to the house that was waiting for us. The medical staff was waiting for us when we got there to check the girls both out. The crew I had waiting secured the out and inside until I could get back. I returned the exact same way and returned to our house. I had both houses covered and we waited. It was nearly 4 A M when they came and in three minutes we had 15 bad gang bangers sitting on chairs in my front room. I walked in with my favorite K-bar in my hand and you could shave with it.

"Men you have taken my wife and her friend and made them your whores. You have no idea who I am or how fucked you are if I want to fuck you. I don't so you live after this you don't unless you forget the women. Only warning guys, you come back we kill you. Your gang disappears completely. The women are just outside of Cleveland. I have written down the exact address. You are free to go there and take them and before you can get there I will be back and meet you there. I will kill whoever comes."