The Big Mature Shemale Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's... umm... kind of... uh, I shouldn't be drinking something that came out of, of your penis. You know?"

"Nonsense. That's perfectly natural." Barbara snatched the glass from him. She wrapped her hand around the back of his neck and brought the glass to his lips again. "Don't think. Just drink. This is gonna help you grow." Warren blinked nervously as she fed him her load. He swallowed and swallowed. The taste was hard to pin down. It had so many competing flavors. "There you go. It's very rich, I know. Next time you'll have more time to savor it. I promise."

By the time the glass was empty, Warren had dribbles at the corners of his mouth and a string of pearly essence hanging from his chin. Barbara dabbed at his mouth and pulled the strand of cum onto a finger then brought it to his lips. Warren opened his mouth and gently sucked her finger clean. Barbara seemed happiest of all about that.

***

Warren spent more time over there than ever. They still swam and sunned. He'd help her garden too. Before Warren went home, Barbara would always excuse herself for a few minutes and come back with a full glass for him to drink. Sometimes she'd even feed him twice. Barbara told him she had the libido of a teenager. He found it interesting how there would be subtle differences in her flavor day or day. Was it something she ate differently or maybe she'd been more aroused one day than another? Warren had come to peace with the source of it. I mean, as long as she made it in another room, what was so bad about that?

His mom came up to him one afternoon. "You sure are spending a lot of time with Barbara lately."

"Yeah, mom. You told me too, didn't you?"

"No, no. I think it's great. Warren, I have some unexpected bills. Do you think you could ask her for a little cash?"

"Unexpected bills?" Warren had spent his entire life under the specter of "unexpected bills."

"It doesn't matter what they are. I'm your mother and I'm asking you to do this. That woman has enough money. You trust me," she stated in a flustered manner.

"I wouldn't feel comfortable asking her for money. I can't do that, mom."

"Don't say you can't!" Warren's mom got up from the couch and ripped some papers off the coffee table, throwing them into the trash. "That bitch owes us!"

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Don't you raise your voice at me, young man!" His mom gave him a maniacal smile. "You think Barbara has you over there to do chores? HAHAHAHA! She wants to fuck you! Maybe she has already. I don't know and I don't care. You go over there and get my damn money. If she says no, change her mind! Get what I mean?"

"I'm not doing that! Mom, you're drunk." Warren covered his face with his hands. He hated when she was like this.

"I give you a place to live. I gave up my damn life for you! GET OUT!" His mother hissed. "Get your shit and get out! Let's see how long you last on the street."

"Fine!" he shouted back at her. This had never happened before. He gathered as much clothes and as many possessions as he could and stuffed them in an old backpack. Warren slammed the apartment door behind him on the way out. He'd live on the fucking street to get away from that woman. Warren got to the sidewalk. He could turn left and head toward the shopping district... or turn right where the suburb was and go past Barbara's house. Tears were streaming down his cheeks by the time he walked on the sidewalk past her house. As luck, or perhaps fate would have it, Barbara happened to be gardening out front at the time.

Barbara was about to take a break when she spotted him from her garden. "Warren? Darling, what's wrong?" she said from behind her fence.

He stopped, turning toward her house as more tears rolled down his cheeks. "It's, it's nothing, ma'am. My mom... she kicked me out."

"Oh dear!" Barbara stood up, pulling her gloves and hat off. "Are you planning on going somewhere?"

"As far as I get. You know I don't have any family."

"Come here right now. You're staying with me until we can sort this out."

Walking past her gate and through the driveway over to Barbara, he thought about the things his mother had said. She was drunk and she wanted to hurt him. But deep down, did he know there was some truth to it? That bothered him. Barbara scooped him into her big arms. She pulled his head into her chest and didn't let him move until she'd stopped his crying. Barbara lifted his chin and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry now, darling. Come on inside and I'll make you something to eat. Hmm, how about a fresh glass of your favorite drink? I've got plenty stored up in these big balls of mine. If that doesn't make you feel better nothing will."

Once Warren got settled, Barbara excused herself to make him something to eat. He didn't know whether he'd eat a sandwich or not, but Warren couldn't think of anything more comforting at this point than a nice big glass of her cream. It felt weird to think of drinking her semen, though, it started to look increasingly normal when he saw it. The stuff tasted good too. He felt a little awkward with Barbara staring at him while he drank it, but he sensed they both got some kind of satisfaction out of it.

"I knew this was going to be a big load," Barbara said as she appeared from the kitchen a few minutes later with a plate and a glass. "so I used one of the big glasses. I pumped out even more than usual. I can tell you really need it. Take a look." Warren didn't even give the plate a look. All of his attention shifted to the warm glass in his hand. He realized she was talking about it in different terms than she first had. At first, it supposed to be good for him--help him fill out. Now Barbara talked about it like its purpose was altogether different. He couldn't help thinking about what his mom had said.

"This, this is gonna help me, ma'am?" he asked her. Warren let it sit in his hand waiting for an answer.

"Oh yes. You know how much better you feel once you drink it. It's a cure-all," she chuckled.

"And you don't mind if I stay here?"

"No, not at all. You need to stay here. A boy like you wouldn't last more than a day by himself. It's a harsh world out there. Come on, take a sip now while it's fresh." Barbara rubbed his shoulders and encouraged him with her eyes to drink up.

He opened his lips and accepted the cup. Warren let a mouthful of her thick essence sit on his tongue. He let his taste buds sample it and then swallowed fully. Warren's stomach instantly felt more normal. He looked at Barbara smiling back at him. Had his mom been right? The thought made him shiver. He hated to think it, but Barbara was a lot bigger than him; she probably could have taken him any time she wanted. It may sound silly, but someone who's been small all their life often thinks in those terms. Warren took another sip and then told her, "My mom... she said some bad things about you."

Barbara lovingly brushed the hair from his eyes. She scooted in closer to him, putting her hand on his over the glass and bringing it to his lips. "She did, huh. What did she say?"

Warren started to drink. He licked his lips and swallowed what his tongue had gathered of her seed. "She told me that you... that I'm only here because you want to fuck me."

"Oh dear. That woman," she sighed. Barbara stroked his thigh, so gentle at first that he didn't notice it. "Do you believe her?"

He looked down at the glass now. It was empty. "This stuff. It isn't going to make me any bigger, is it? That was just, it was just silly talk."

"I'm sorry, darling. Cum is good for a lot of things, but I don't think it's going to do any of the things I said it would. I'm as bad as your mom is." Barbara dropped her heavy chin down on the top of his head.

"Are you trying to.." he struggled to find the words again, "fuck me?"

"No, that's not why you're here," she answered strongly.

Warren turned his head and looked at her. "It isn't?"

"You gotta realize something, dear. If I were twenty years younger, you'd have to flee the state to get away from me. I'd have been all over you. You'd have had my name slapped on you in ink before you could so much as blink. But, I'm not and I wouldn't hurt you. There were times when we horsed around in the pool that I got close to letting my cock do what it wanted." Barbara paused to take in a deep breath. "You were giving me a lot of the signs, even if you didn't know it, darling. But it's not about fucking. No, I want to make love to you. I'd love to turn you into the perfect little lover for a woman much as myself, but younger, if you'd let me."

"But, I'm not... I don't think I'm like that," he pressed his head into her big bosom and closed his eyes.

"This empty glass say different. I see you looking at me, dear. You'd make the perfect little companion. Are you sure you're as straight as you think you are?" she asked him softly.

"I've never tried with a girl. They like guys with muscles who can lift a lot. I never catch their eye." Warren was acutely aware of the way Barbara was stroking his body. She had him almost completely tied up in her arms and legs.

"It's not that way for a girl like me. I guarantee you'd make her mouth water and her cock throb. You just wait and see. They'll go crazy for you." Barbara started to kiss his head, talking only intermittently. "I could teach you everything you need to know. You could have your pick of girls."

"I don't think I could," he told her. "I'm too shy." Warren turned in her arms. He ended up in contact with her erection.

"Let's run a test and see whether you might have a thing for girls like me. Would that be alright? We can stop if you get too uncomfortable." Barbara looked down at her little neighbor. He shook his head that it would be alright. She reluctantly let him free from her grasp. Barbara laid back on the couch. Her bulging cock was standing up proud in her pants. "I'll have to warn you. My penis will probably spoil you for all other penises," Barbara giggled. She pulled her pants down her thighs. Her panties had an obscene bulge in them. "You've seen me a lot like this. It's time for a closer look." Barbara wiggled out of her panties.

Warren felt guilty looking. Her dick was enormous. It looked prehistoric--like it was carved in stone. Her crotch didn't have a single hair on it. Barbara's cock had gnarled veins running its length. It looked to Warren, in a word, powerful. His puny member looked inconsequential in comparison. This was a real cock and he knew it. Warren self-consciously lifted his hand to it for scale. His small, boyish hand might have been big enough to hold just one of the balls hanging between her thighs.

"It's nearly nine inches. The girth is more important. I've never seen a thicker cock, and I've seen plenty of them. My balls are so full--ever since I started feeding you. This isn't so bad, is it?" Barbara wrapped her fist around her shaft and gave it a pump. Clear liquid started to drool from the tip.

Warren's finger pointed at the pearls of fluid leaking from her hole. "Is that? Umm..."

"Precum. It's different from cum as you can see. I produce a lot of it if I'm really horny... like when I have you staring at my cock," she chuckled. "Give it a taste. Tell me how it is."

Warren took his finger and slowly, deliberately, caught a drop of it. He stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted it. Its flavor wasn't nearly as strong as in her regular batches of semen.

"You polished off that glass pretty quickly a couple minutes ago. Think you'd like more?" Barbara smiled at him innocently.

"Umm, sure."

"I just made you some... so it may take a little longer than usual." Warren was about to get up and leave her alone so she could make it for him until she added, "Why don't you stay here. Watch what I do." Her hand swept over her cock head and caught some of the pre-ejaculate. Barbara used that to stroke her shaft. Warren sat there between her legs. His eyes barely blinking and his mouth agape, he watched her masturbate.

She stroked her rod for a few minutes like that. Barbara cocked her head to the right so that her cock wasn't blocking her view of Warren as she stroked. His soft, red lips were close enough that she could feel his breath on her dick. Her smile turned into a very naughty one. Barbara suddenly pressed her dick forward, slapping her cock against his lips.

"Hey!" Warren cried out. He scooted away from her.

She laughed, readjusting herself and then continuing the slow stroke. "Why don't you lick the head? That's the most sensitive part. Lick the head while I pump my shaft. That would feel so good, darling."

"That wouldn't be... no, I can't."

"The slit on the head is where all the semen you've been drinking gushes from. Is licking around there all that different?"

Warren's brow furrowed. He looked at her skeptically. "I guess not. You're not gonna, like, try anything else? I'll just lick."

"Sounds like a deal."

Warren brought his lips closer to her massive tool. He didn't know how to start. Fresh droplets of pre-ejaculate were forming at her hole. Warren poked his tongue out of his mouth and touched it to the spongy surface of her tip.

"Mmmhmmmm. This'll make it a lot quicker." Barbara's fist pumped up and down her shaft. Warren was careful at first, but pretty soon, his tongue was doing laps around her tip. He licked at the big tip. It was so warm and so alive. He could feel it throb. "Ohhh... keep that tongue working... mmm," she moaned.

It wasn't a conscious decision Warren made. It sort of just happened. Well, before either of them knew what had happened... half of her thick mushroom was between his lips. Warren pulled the entire tip into his mouth and let his tongue dance over it. He wanted to keep it there, but he didn't want her to think he was gay. Barbara's hands let go of her cock. She gently cradled his head as his tongue made love to her cock head. More precum flowed from it and slid down his throat.

"Oh, darling. Now you're really spoiling me," Barbara cooed. Warren took his cues from her expression. He shut his lips even tighter around the tip of her womanhood. Warren's tongue twisted and swirled around the mushroom. Another thing which neither of them predicted or expected--with just a little pressure from Barbara's hands, Warren's mouth was slowly enveloping more of her cock. He had close to an inch of her shaft between his lips now. She was so thick, he knew his jaw was going to be sore after this and he didn't care.

Warren had a few inches of her length in his mouth. His tongue pleasured her tip frantically. Barbara voiced her pleasure by the soft moans escaping her lips. Finally she said, "This is a better blow job than this boy Blake I broke used to give. Mmm... feels to me like this is your calling."

Warren flinched at her use of the term blow job. He hadn't thought about it like this. Her tip fell from his lips and he asked, "Broke... like in two pieces?"

Barbara chuckled. "Put my cock back in that sweet mouth and I'll tell you." Warren stretched his mouth open wide and drew her tip back inside. His lips rolled down her stiff shaft easier this time. "I mean broke as in, well, like a horse. Oh dear... mmm, your tongue is too wonderful for words. You see, I wasn't always as nice as I am now. I was a bitch when I was younger. When I wanted a guy, I told him, 'You can give it to me nicely or I can take it not so nicely.' Most of them chose wisely. And the ones that didn't wished they had."

Warren coated her cock with as much saliva as he could. His tongue caressed the underside of her cock. "Blake was one of them. He was one hell of a runner. I know because he got away twice. That only made me want him more. Mmmmm, squeeze my balls. Anyway, I finally caught him. He blew me like his life depended on it because he didn't want me to take his ass." Barbara paused. She gave her shaft a stroke from the base until her fingers bumped into Warren's lips. "The joke was on him. I took him in the backseat of his '78 Dodge. I must have pounded that boy for damn close to an hour on account of already cumming once."

Warren knew he'd just heard a story he needed to digest, but all Warren wanted to do right now was digest her essence. Her knob was so large that it caused Warren's cheeks to bulge out. He could feel her cock push a little deeper into his mouth. Barbara was bucking her hips up to meet his mouth. Warren responded by sucking her deeper in. Another inch of her thick python was engulfed inside the warmth of his mouth. He realized that her cock was communicating to him that she'd be filling his stomach soon. It kept twitching in his mouth. He bobbed his head around her and a string of precum shot from her mushroom.

Barbara couldn't keep her body still. Her moans kept him going; kept his little mouth working to envelope more of her cock. Her hips snapped up and caused her cock head to pop out of his mouth and hit his forehead. Warren's small hand wrapped around her shaft. She was so thick that his fingers couldn't begin to meet. The tight skin of her shaft was so gnarled and warm. Warren gave it a tentative squeeze as he sucked.

"I'm gonna be shooting soon. You're too good at this, dear. Mmmm...." Her engorged cock pulsed inside his mouth. Warren noticed her shaft felt stiffer now. Barbara's hands held his head harder. She forced Warren to take more of her vieny monster. His eyes bugged out. He looked at her with sudden fear on his face as her mushroom bulged against the opening of his throat. "Relax," she told him softly. "Let it happen. I need to cum. I need to go deeper... keep stroking me." Barbara watched him intently, unwilling to stop pulling him lower.

Warren's throat struggled around her massive tip. His face was red and he could feel tears well up in his eyes. They stared at one another, her cock burying itself in his throat. Warren stroked from the root of Barbara's cock to midshaft and then back down again. "Here you go, darling. Here it is. All I can give. It's for you!" she cried. Barbara's eyes shut. Her cock lurched forward in his throat and the first shot exploded from her tip and whipped down Warren's throat. He recovered quickly, swallowing the next shot and then the next. Warren swallowed desperately, but there was too much of it. Her seed flooded his mouth.

Her dick kept spewing. Shot after shot of the thick goo gushed down his throat. Warren kept pumping her shaft. His other hand squeezed her balls. He was close to drowning in the stuff. Barbara wasn't so much holding his head anymore as she was lovingly stroking it. Her last drops spilled down his throat. As her cock started to shrink, Warren's lips slipped down Barbara's length. He was able to savor her flavor now. Barbara watched his eyes shut as he swallowed the last mouthful of her load.

***

The next week was the best of Warren's life. He had a bed. He had a real home to live in, and he couldn't have been happier about getting away from his mom. Warren sucked Barbara's cock and swallowed her seed usually twice a day. Barbara even taught him how to rim her asshole. They were often undressed around one another. Both of them usually swam that way now. Their games in the pool increased. Sometimes their pool games would end in a blow job and then still, some other times her cock would end up poking against his ass. He was afraid of this at first. Warren knew how tiny his hole was and how large her erection was.

Sometimes Barbara would sit behind him on the couch and spread his ass cheeks. She always complimented him on his butt and his butthole. She told him it was beautiful and "fuck ready." Warren let her touch the hole with her cock head. She smeared it with precum and squeezed his little cheeks together.

Warren usually spent some time in her bedroom at night before retiring to his room for sleep. She'd either get a blow job and or they'd cuddle and talk. Warren found himself fascinated by the stories she had of her younger years. It was hard to believe that the woman who had been nicest to him in his life could have done some of the things she told him of. Barbara relished these memories and would recall them glowingly. She called the things she did... and made men do, youthful indiscretions.