The Big Time Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thanks," said Love graciously. "It's Tom Ford's latest."

The reporter looked at Michael. "I see your escort here dresses very sharply too. Who are you wearing?"

"Who? What do you mean, who?" asked Michael.

Love tugged his arm and whispered into his ear. "She means the designer."

"Oh. Um, I have no idea," said Michael sheepishly.

The reporter smiled politely. "Whoever it is, did a fabulous job."

"Uh thanks," said Michael.

The reporter faced the camera. "We'll be right back with more from the premiere of 2 Fast 2 Furious."

Sharon turned the television off as the show cut to a commercial. She walked over to the telephone and called John over the intercom. "Can you come up here please?" A few moments later John knocked on the door to Sharon's bedroom. "Come in."

"You called madam?"

"Do you know why I just saw Michael on television at some movie premiere?" asked Sharon.

"A premiere? For which movie?"

"I don't know. Aren't movie premieres in Hollywood?"

John cleared his throat. "I think so madam."

"When did he leave? I thought I just saw him."

John decided not to remind Sharon that he had already told her where Michael was and when he left. Her memory lapse was no surprise to John. "You know Michael, he doesn't always tell us everything."

"Yeah," said Sharon, nodding her head. "You're right. Find him and bring him back. He was supposed to get a job, not waste my money and go to Hollywood of all places."

She had even forgotten that she had already noticed Michael's absence and told John to find him. "Excuse me madam," said John. "You want me to go to California and bring your son back home?"

"Yes. I can't be bothered to do it and I know Joe won't do it. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get compensated for the trip," said Sharon. "I know how to take care of my help."

"I shall pack my bags immediately madam." John left the bedroom and headed downstairs to the servant's quarters. He began loading up a small suitcase.

"Going somewhere?" asked Rosa as she passed by.

"Los Angeles," said John.

"What? Why are you going there?" asked Rosa.

John looked up. "It's time for Michael's little excursion to end."

Chapter 7 coming soon.

-Please send any comments you may have.