The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Matt," Holly chuckled. "You came buckets. Was that your first ever blowjob? You held out longer than I would have thought."

I managed to nod wearily, eventually summoning the strength to pick my head up and look down at her again. Even though I'd just cum thirty seconds ago, I felt myself starting to get hard again at the sight of such a pretty girl scooping my jizz off her face and tits and popping her cream-coated fingers into her mouth, sucking on them with relish.

"Mmm, I love the taste of cum," she said with a giggle. "I'd give more blowjobs, but I don't want to get a reputation as a slut. You're not the type of guy who'd blab to his friends though, right? Well, actually, who am I kidding? The whole BTC is gonna know about this soon enough. But you're not gonna tell any guys about this, right?"

I shook my head fervently. If my silence was the price to pay for such incredible feelings, I would happily pay it.

"Good to know. Then we can probably do this again a bunch more times." She flashed me a pixie wink while suckling on her index finger. There was a tissue box on the corner table, and she grabbed a few to finish wiping herself off. "But first, I think it's time you showed me your bedroom."

I looked at her stupidly for a second, pointing off toward the stairs before I realized I needed to stand up and actually take her there. After all, I would need to be present for what she had next in mind. I pulled up my pants and stood, gesturing, "Uh, this way."

Still smiling, the topless girl followed after me while I led her back to the foyer and then up the stairs, pausing to collect her shirt and bra. I could only imagine what would have happened had Mother come home while those articles were still on the floor. Hell, I could only imagine what might happen if Mother came home while Holly was still here. But I pushed those thoughts from my mind. It wasn't even 8:30 yet and Mother rarely arrived before 10.

The Master Suite was right at the top of the stairs, with two bedrooms and a bathroom further down the hall. My mom's office and a guest bedroom were downstairs on the main floor, and it was that guest room where the girls often went to have private conversations. Very rarely had anyone other than Belle come up into my bedroom. Whenever one of the BTC came over to study, there was plenty of room elsewhere in the house.

"Umm, pardon the mess," I muttered as I led Holly inside. "I wasn't exactly expecting company."

"Don't worry about it. The only thing I'm looking at is you." Taking hold of my hand, Holly spun me around and pulled my head down to hers for a kiss.

There was about a seven-inch height difference between us, so I would've needed to stoop a little to kiss her. Instead, I simply picked her up in my arms so that she could wrap her legs around my waist, crooning happily into my mouth as our tongues battled. And we made out like... well... a pair of horny teenagers until she started tugging at my shirt, eager to get to the next part.

When she pulled her lips off mine, I gasped, "I wanna eat you. I've never done that before."

Giggling mirthfully, Holly brushed neon blue bangs back from her face and nodded. "Works for me."

"You might have to tell me what to do."

Her hazel eyes sparkled. "Happy to teach."

With that, I turned and laid her down across my bed. Then after whipping my shirt over my head, I tossed it in the vague direction of my laundry basket and knelt on the floor in front of her. Holly kicked off her shoes and was already tugging down her leggings. And a few seconds later, I had a completely naked girl in my bed for the very first time.

The blue-haired beauty parked her feet on the edge of my mattress, raising her knees up into the air while spreading her thighs out wide. A pretty pink pussy with puffy lips already flowering open in arousal greeted me, her mons shaved completely bare.

I chuckled. "I was half-expecting you to have a neon blue landing patch."

Holly giggled. "That's a good idea, actually."

"I like the tattoo though," I added, pointing to the small image of a pair of red cherries joined together by a green leaf tattooed within her bikini area.

Holly giggled again. "Only a select few ever get to see THAT one."

I leaned forward, inhaling her sweet musky scent. I'd smelled the aroma of aroused girl before, but never from quite so close, and the flavor called to me like honey to a bee. My mouth was on her clit in an instant, finding that little pea-sized ball and nibbling it gently. Holly's legs slammed shut around my ears, her feet losing their grip on the mattress to start drumming her heels against my back. And then we were off to the races.

Despite her offer to teach, Holly didn't really say anything coherent for the next fifteen minutes. She screamed and she screeched. She wound her fingers through my hair and tugged on the follicles none-too-gently. And the pretty teenage girl pinned beneath my face thrashed her way through at least three orgasms as far as I could tell.

The entire time, I simply tried to read Holly's reactions. At first, flicking her clit with my tongue over and over again seemed to really get her going, but after a while she got used to the sensation and didn't react quite so much. I switched to more of a sucking motion, almost as if I were giving a blowjob to a tiny, female cock, and she really got into that for a while. But again, once she got adjusted to the feelings, she settled down.

There were a lot of different things she liked, but I had to keep changing it up. I'd read about licking the alphabet, which worked fine for stimulating her into squeals and sighs but not so much for pushing her over the edge into orgasm. I tried to stray away from her clit for a while, but she just sort of squirmed and shifted her hips trying to get me back, so I quickly figured I should simply stay focused on that little nub, at least for my first time. If we had repeat encounters in the future I could try experimenting a little more, but for now I really wanted to make her happy. And from the sounds she was making and the way she kept flooding my face with girlcum, I seemed to be doing a pretty good job.

By the time Holly started ramping up to her third climax, I'd started to develop a routine not unlike the way I figured out the best order for giving massages. I pushed and I prodded. I licked and I swirled. I nibbled down gently, and even not so gently when appropriate. And I held on for dear life when she squeezed her thighs around my head, threatening to suffocate me while her hands pulled my hair and her heels hammered my back.

At last, she pushed me away from her crotch and rolled over onto her side, curling into a fetal position. "That's it, that's it. No more," she gasped, visibly trembling. Holly suddenly looked smaller, less the larger-than-life Miss Popular she always seemed to be at school, and more just another teenage girl in a little bit over her head, the same as the BTC members I'd come to adore.

I reacted the same way I had when Belle had started crying in my minivan. I quickly slid up onto the bed, spooned myself behind the blue-haired beauty, and hugged her close. For a moment I forgot about Holly's nudity, but only for a moment. After that I was supremely conscious of the fact that my left forearm across her midsection was pressed against the bare undersides of her breasts while my right forearm was pressed against the upper slopes of her breasts at the same time. And that didn't even mention the way my second erection was pressed against her ass, although I still had my pajama pants on in-between us. If it hadn't been for that, this close to a wet and waiting pussy I would have been sorely tempted to push myself inside.

But I did have pajama pants, and despite her nudity I was worried about Holly's state of mind right now. "You alright?" I asked with genuine concern once she seemed to calm down, squeezing her tightly.

"Alright?" she whispered with a bit of a laugh. "I feel amazing. You're a natural."

"Oh." I relaxed my grip. "For a second there I thought you were crying."

"Well... I guess I was." Holly spun around in my grasp, wiping moisture from her eyes, although her expression was the same flirtatious mirth she showed around school. She grinned broadly and quickly moved in to kiss me. And when she pulled back, that sparkle was back in her hazel eyes. "You overwhelmed me. That's a good thing."

"Oh."

Giggling, she kissed me again. This one was a nice, long kiss with plenty of tongue, and by the end of it her hand was on my package, rubbing my erection from outside my pants.

"Time to get this bad boy inside me," she husked, full of need, and then kissed me again.

"I still can't believe the girls said it would be okay," I murmured. Our mouths then met once more.

"Mmm... Sam took some convincing." Her tongue played inside my mouth for a few seconds. "She didn't want to let me at first."

"Wait, what?" I dodged her next kiss, furrowed my eyebrows, and gave Holly a serious look. "Sam didn't?"

Holly shrugged like it was no big deal. "Not at first. It was kinda weird, actually. Back at the pool, when I first asked if they'd be okay with me seducing you, Sam was all for it. She said she always felt guilty about how much the BTC teased you without it ever going anywhere. So when I... well... asked permission... she was all, 'Go right ahead!'"

"But then when we started messing around on the couch during the movie," I began.

"And Sam got up and walked out in a huff," Holly finished for me. "I get it. Girls are territorial. She'd thought she would be okay with it, but when you and I started doing stuff right in front of her face, she was all, 'Nuh-uh. Not MY man.'"

I frowned. "You say that like it's from personal experience."

Holly blushed and looked embarrassed. "Another friend of mine; won't name names. I thought her boyfriend was hot, and she wanted to spice up their relationship, so she invited me to join them for a threesome. Things started off great, but when I started going down on him and he started moaning my name, she got upset and stopped everything right then and there."

I winced. "Ouch."

"It's alright. We're still friends, but I'm not allowed to flirt with him anymore. No big deal. Lots more yummy guys to sample. Like YOU."

"How'd you change her mind?"

"I didn't; Alice did. Well, Belle and Zofi too, but mostly Alice. She was all, 'Matty's not our boyfriend. We can't stop him from being with other girls.' And Sam was all, 'Yes, we can! He's ours! He belongs to the BTC!' So then I'm all, 'Well what if I join the BTC?' And then all four of them were all, 'Well if you're in the BTC then you can't fuck him. None of us can!' So then me joining the BTC was off the table and it was back to whether or not Sam would let me... or let anybody have sex with you. And Alice started calling out Sam on the unfairness of all that. I mean, it's not like YOU would stop Sam from hooking up with some other guy, would you?"

I snorted. "Of course not. She already HAS hooked up with other guys. Sam's not my girlfriend."

"Exactly. And you're not their boyfriend. So once Sam wrapped her head around that idea, it was no longer a question of whether she had a problem letting you have sex with another girl, but whether she specifically had a problem with ME. And she insisted she didn't have a problem with me. In fact, she said she'd rather it be someone like me who wouldn't try to make you a steady boyfriend and take you away from them."

It took me an extra couple of seconds to process all that, but I finally nodded and said, "Makes sense, I guess."

She took one look at my furrowed eyebrows and thoughtful expression and said, "This conversation isn't exactly the most arousing thing we could be talking about. My fault. I'm sorry. We should get back to the good stuff." She started rubbing my package again.

"No, don't apologize. I'm glad we talked about it. I don't think I could've gone through with it without being sure the girls are okay with it." I frowned. "That said, the other girls don't know about this, do they?"

"What do you mean?"

"Naimh and Mari: they weren't part of the conversation."

"You're not their boyfriend, either." Holly slid her hand into my pajamas, wrapping her hand around my still-hard erection. Whether or not this had been the most arousing conversation, I was still an 18-year-old boy in bed with a gorgeous, naked girl.

"Still..."

"C'mon, Matt. You're handsome, tall, and really fucking good with your hands and tongue. You're considerate and patient, superhumanly patient to put up with all the teasing you go through. You should've gotten laid a hundred times by now, but you're surrounded by six big-titted cockblockers that scare off all your prospects. Don't you think it's time you finally lost your virginity?"

"Nngh," I grunted, my eyelids fluttering at the pleasure Holly's hand was giving me.

She rolled me onto my back and pulled my waistband down to mid-thigh, exposing my dick and elevating it to a near-vertical angle. She pumped it a little faster and a little harder before ducking her head and taking a long lick along my shaft from balls to tip. "I'm soooo wet for you. I'm fucking soaked, actually, after that tongue-lashing you gave me. And I can't wait to feel you deep inside me."

"Ohhh, Holly..." I groaned, draping my right forearm over my eyes.

After swirling her tongue around my crown, she bobbed her blue-haired head up and down a few times, fucking her own face with my cock. I was as hard as I would ever get, and after yanking my pajama pants down to my ankles, Holly got up on her knees, swung one to the other side of my hips, and jacked my rod with her right hand while aiming it at her descending cunt.

"Oh, Holly," I moaned again. "Holly, Holly, wait!... Wait-wait-wait."

Holly froze just as my mushroom head touched her pussy lips.

"I... I..."

"It's okay. You can do this," she urged gently and started lowering herself. I felt my battering ram begin to part her folds.

"Wait-wait-wait!" I screeched again. This time, I twisted my hips and rolled away from her. She had to shift her balance to her left knee to avoid being toppled over.

"Maaatt..." she whimpered, her voice full of need.

"I'm sorry!" I sputtered. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just... I can't do this. I can't do this to them."

"Why NOT?"

"Because!"

"The girls said it was okay!"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what IS the point?"

"I don't know!" I lay flat on my back, both palms covering my eyes. Holly said nothing, although from the shift of the mattress I could tell she was still on the bed with me. She waited me out while I caught my breath and tried to gather my thoughts. But the more I tried to get a hold of them, the more they slipped through my grasp.

Finally, I just opened my eyes and looked at her. Even if I couldn't figure out what was going on with my own emotions, the chivalrous part of me wanted to be considerate of hers. "Holly, I'm sorry."

She sat upright, knees to her chest, with her arms wrapped around them. She didn't look angry or anything, just confused and a little... contemplative.

"I'm sorry," I repeated. "I never meant to tease you. Believe me, I know exactly what it's like to be brought right up the bitter edge of doing something only to be stopped at the last fucking moment."

Holly snorted and gave me an amused look. "Yeah, I suppose you would know. Sam's told me stories of some of the things the girls have done in the name of teasing you. There was this one day when she sat in your lap wearing the skimpiest of bikinis. She parked those massive hooters on your face, blinding you with her boobs, really, and actually dry-humped herself to an orgasm on your throbbing erection."

I rubbed my forehead. "She's done that twice, actually. I wanted so desperately to slide her bikini top over just half an inch and pop her nipple into my mouth. I did enjoy grabbing her ass and helping her grind herself on my dick though. I nearly came in my swim trunks."

"But you didn't. She's never let you cum, has she?"

I shrugged and started to sit up, like her with my arms around my upright knees. "It's part of the game."

"This part of the game sucks though. I don't think anyone's ever teased ME and not gone through with it before. I don't like this feeling. It sucks."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that." She shook her head. "How DO you put up with it? If a bunch of girls treated me like this, I wouldn't stick around. I'd say 'Screw you bitches. I'm gonna find someone who'll put out.'"

"We both know I'm not gonna do that."

"Then you're a pussy."

"Calling me names isn't going to change my mind."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just." She took another deep breath, her eyes big as she shook her head. "Wow! This feeling SUCKS. I really think this is the first time a guy's ever turned me down!"

"It's not you. You're amazing and gorgeous and I would have loved to have sex with you. It's me. I just-"

"'It's not you, it's me'?" she cut me off. "Did you really just say that?"

I rubbed my forehead again. "Trite as the sentiment may be, it's true. This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me."

"You mean everything to do with your feelings for the BTC girls."

I started to say 'no' but caught myself, sighed, and nodded affirmatively. "I believe you when you say they gave their permission. But even so..." I took a deep breath and sighed, a pained expression on my face.

Holly eyed me carefully. "You really love them, don't you?"

My eyebrows popped. "What?"

"The BTC girls. You love them."

"I'm not in love with them. We're just friends."

"I didn't say you were IN love with them, like, romantically or anything. Six girls and one you? That would be really awkward. But it's always been clear how important they are to you, and how important you are to them. They're your best friends, and you can't shake the feeling that if you sleep with me, you're somehow betraying them."

I frowned and thought about her words. Again, I started to say 'no' but caught myself, started to say 'yes' but stopped again, and finally said, "Not that I'm betraying them, no. Whether or not Sam feels territorial, or any of the girls feel territorial, I'm NOT their boyfriend and they have no right to demand faithfulness from me."

"True."

"It really is about ME. I'm gonna sound like a 14-year-old girl, but this is my virginity. And..." I paused to collect my thoughts. "You're really hot, Holly. But as much as I like you, and as grateful as I am for you giving me my first blowjob and being the first girl I ever went down on - even my first naked boob - we don't really know each other."

"Oh, so it actually IS me. I'm not special enough to give your virginity to."

"I don't mean..." My voice trailed off as I made a face. "Well..."

"I'm not one of the BTC." She started laughing.

"Well..."

Holly kept laughing. "You realize you've totally screwed yourself. You're saving yourself for one of the BTC girls, but they've all agreed to never have sex with you."

"I never intended to SAVE myself for them."

"But when you had the chance to stick your dick inside me, you suddenly realized you ARE saving yourself for them."

I buried my face in my palms again. "This is so fucked up."

Holly took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I still had my face in my hands, but I could feel her shifting across the bed until she wrapped an arm around my shoulders and rubbed me softly. "If it's any consolation, I think it's actually pretty sweet. I mean yeah, you do sound like a 14-year-old girl, but I also know my first time was nothing special, and that's a regret I'll have to live with for the rest of my life. Most guys are so eager to have sex that they don't really care about the girl they're with, as long as she has a working vagina. I think whichever girl finally gets your cherry will be very lucky indeed, because then she'll know for sure she means more to you than just an available pussy."

1...34567...10