The Big Tits Club Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and she nodded, and a long silence fell over both of us. We smiled at each other, unsure of what to say. And after the silence started to become a little awkward, only then did we seem to remember our nudity.

"I did NOT expect to have this conversation today," I finally said, a little embarrassed.

"Me neither. But..." She popped her eyebrows and gave me a hopeful smile. "I know this hasn't been the most 'uber sexy' conversation, but would it be too weird for me to say I'd still like to take another shot at this sex thing?"

I raised my eyebrows. "You sure?"

"I don't want to go to bed tonight still a... Well I guess I'm not technically a virgin anymore, but I still don't feel like I've earned my woman card."

I smiled but held up a finger. "You're letting me go down on you this time, no arguments."

"Not arguing."

"Maybe I shoulda bought some lube." I suddenly grimaced and rubbed my temple as if I could physically scrub away the thought that had just popped into my mind.

"What?"

I sighed. "It occurred to me that Mother might actually have some in her bedroom. As much as I don't want to think about it, she's been a single woman who has kept herself in amazing shape ever since the divorce, and while she's never brought a man here as far as I know, she definitely stays out pretty late at night."

Belle could tell I really didn't want to go snooping around Mother's bedroom and she stroked my hair, saying, "Don't worry about getting lube. We'll make it work."

Relieved, I nodded and repeated back to her, "We'll make it work."

****

We made it work.

We had both learned our lesson after that disastrous first attempt. We took our time, made sure she was plenty wet, and I pre-stretched her out as best I could.

Belle's bright idea was to have our very first two-person shower to get cleaned up first. I was in heaven soaping up her petite, naked body, running my hands all over every inch of her silky-smooth skin. After years of fighting my own conscience every time I touched her in a semi-intimate way, it was SUCH a relief to simply enjoy myself grabbing her ass, fondling her tits, and kissing her lips beneath the shower spray.

We dried off and returned to my bedroom completely naked. We kissed and laughed and fell onto my bed to kiss some more. But eventually I started kissing my way down her body, pausing of course to luxuriate in her boobs. She would never have the massive melons Sam or Mari sported - globes that big would've looked ridiculous on Belle's tiny frame - but she was so skinny and small that she ended up looking pretty top-heavy anyway, which to me meant they were perfect. I liked my girls pretty top-heavy, you know?

I devoured her breasts while Belle giggled and stroked my hair. But rather than linger, I quickly kissed my way down the rest of her body, tickling her ribs and briefly sticking my tongue into her belly button before reaching the juncture of her thighs.

By now I'd eaten Belle's pussy many times, so it was with no hesitation that I wrapped my lips around her clit and shoved my tongue up into her twat. Desperate to make up for the pain I'd caused during her deflowering, I sought to soothe her strained muscles while paradoxically doing my level best to make them clench up in climax. At first, I succeeded more at the latter when I ate her to an orgasm, but in the end still got the former because she went limp and got super-relaxed after cumming. That's when I slithered first one and then a second finger into her narrow channel, pumping slowly, intent on stretching her out while I languidly licked at her pleasure button to keep her distracted.

"Squeeze..." I intoned softly. "Imagine my cock is inside you. Squeeze... and release... Yeah... like that... Clench tight... and relax... Holy shit, B, you're gonna feel so good when I'm inside you. Release... yesss..."

My little lover was moaning and on her way to another orgasm when I pushed in a third finger. But once I had three fingers sliding in and out pretty well, I figured she'd been stretched out enough and switched gears to concentrate on getting her another oral orgasm.

Sam had taught me a few tricks, and I'd practiced them on the girls during Friday's naked in heels bootcamp as well. But Belle had been on her period and I'd been unable to go down on her, so I was eager to explore and see how she reacted. Rotating my wrist and reducing down to two fingers again, I curled my digits up in search of her g-spot. I could tell I'd found it when Belle shivered and suddenly couldn't keep her hips still. I bore down with my lips and did my best to keep her pinned beneath me. Eating a moving target isn't easy, as I'm sure any African predator will tell you. But it didn't take long before I made her cry out in ecstasy, and once again, my little Annabelle went limp beneath me.

It was time.

Wiping my face with the back of my forearm, I didn't waste a moment before sliding up her body and notching myself into place. Her puffy pink labia were now wide-open and inviting instead of closed up tighter than a clamshell, and with only a little bit of pressure I felt my mushroom head pop in.

Belle gasped, her eyes fluttering open as she felt that first penetration, and she immediately clenched up.

"Release... release..." I soothed. Stroking her forehead, I added sincerely, "I love you, Annabelle... I love you, Annabelle... I love you, Annabelle..."

She cooed into my ear as her body visibly relaxed beneath me, and with a little more pressure I steadily burrowed inch after inch into her tiny body.

She was still exquisitely tight, tighter than anything I'd ever felt in my life, not that I had a whole lot of sexual experience. Even Mari's deep-throat couldn't compare, and when I finally had every last inch of myself inside her, I had to stop and just savor the experience.

Belle was like minded, breathing shallowly with her eyes closed and her forehead furrowed in concentration. It took more than a minute to get myself fully seated, and now that she realized I'd stopped, she opened her eyes and squeaked softly, "Did it all fit?"

I chuckled and pecked her forehead. I had to hunch my back in order to get low enough to kiss her lips, and I sighed, "Yes, it all fit."

Barely. She was a perfect fit for me, her pussy tailor-made like a glove that matched my cock to its exact specifications without a millimeter to spare. The feeling of being inside her was exquisite, even without any thrusting. My heart was filled with love for the girl I'd adored since I first realized the human species came in two different sexes. And for the next several minutes, we were both happy to remain as we were, making out for the first time while joined together so completely.

But after a while, Belle broke away to breathe, looked up at me through heavily lidded eyes, and murmured, "Fuck me, Matty. I wanna feel it."

Her words said "fuck me", but I was seized by a sense of wrongness in that, not so different from the wrongness I used to feel about molesting my "little sister". I wasn't going into vapor lock or anything, but I suddenly remembered something Belle had said earlier. She didn't want to hear my bullshit about how I'd never promised I'd "fuck her"; she'd specifically used the phrase "make love" to her. And THAT somehow felt so much more... right... to me.

So I told her, "I'm not gonna fuck you."

Belle blinked and looked up at me in surprise, not understanding.

I smiled and said, "I'm going to make love to you." And then I kissed her.

I did make love to her. Not that there's anything wrong with fucking. I'd fucked the shit out of Sam last night and she'd loved every second of it. Someday soon I'd fuck the shit out of Belle and I knew she'd love it too. But tonight, Belle and I made love.

I slowly retracted a few inches and then smoothly pushed my way in. I took up a gentle rhythm, not too hard and not too fast. Belle's pussy was still too constricting to build up much speed anyway. She was copiously wet, but the friction was still incredible. Even my leisurely pace was enough to generate a world of sensation for both of us, evidenced by the fireworks in my brain and the whimpers and moans of Belle beneath me.

"You're so big inside me," she whined, arching her back and wincing at the edge of pain but not quite. "I feel so full..."

"You feel so good around me," I hummed right back. "Your pussy's amazing, Annabelle."

"So deep... So big... So... OOOH!" Belle's eyes suddenly flew open. "Ohmigawd what was that?"

I blinked in surprise myself. I'd started to retract a few more inches, until I was almost out, before sliding back in. The extra inches and extra push let me get about another centimeter or two of depth on the downstroke, and when I hit bottom it felt like my cockhead had bounced off a spongy wall.

"I think I hit your cervix," I muttered in wonder.

"Do it again!" she breathed. "It set off a little sparkle in my brain."

As ordered, I pulled back and thrust all the way in again, but somehow didn't quite get deep enough. I didn't feel the bump, neither did she, and Belle looked a little disappointed.

"Hang on a sec," I told her and scooped my arms beneath her legs, spreading them out to the sides until my elbows hooked under her knees.

This time, when I pulled back and thrust in, I felt that little bump at the end, and Belle's eyes fluttered as she cooed, "Oooh, yeah... That was it. Do it again."

So I did. Again and again and again.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Belle started groaning every time I hit that spot.

"Hmph, hmph, hmph," I was grunting every time I put that much extra energy into my thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she started chanting, her pussy squeezing me as I powered my way through her narrow channel. I still wasn't up to true "fucking" speed; she was still too tight for that. But I was definitely thrusting harder than I had in the beginning.

"I love it," Belle whined. "I love this. I love you! Why the fuck didn't we start doing this sooner?"

It was a rhetorical question, one I couldn't answer right away. I was too focused on getting her off, sensing just how close she was getting to cumming. Her eyes were shut as she concentrated on the sensations I was giving her. My eyes were laser focused on her face, watching her reactions and reveling in the sense that -I- was the one giving her such pleasure. And all of a sudden, her eyes flew open as she announced, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! OHHHWWWAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!"

Belle's back arched, her hips thrust upwards, and she met my next thrust so that my dickhead made one big hammer blow against her cervix. She screamed even louder when that happened, going into what looked like epileptic convulsions at first glance. I tried to keep fucking through that orgasm, but her cunt clenched down, constraining my cock and keeping it captured in her clutches. With my dick completely surrounded, her muscles milked me from all sides until I couldn't take it anymore. And a second later, I felt my own ejaculation begin to FLOW.

"ANNABELLLLLLLE!" I yelled, feeling my mushroom head open up like a firehose and begin spraying gallons of creamy cum straight into her cervix. Over and over again I poured my seed into Belle's snatch, my hips twitching as I filled her up to the brim.

And then I collapsed, gasping for breath. I braced my elbows on the mattress lest I crush her beneath my weight. Our height difference was such that my head was above hers, so she pressed her lips against my chest and nibbled a little on my collarbone.

"Ohhh, Matty..." she crooned, her voice filled with rapturous ecstasy.

Belle... my Annabelle... lay beneath me all hot and sweaty and gasping for air in the aftermath of her very first coital orgasm while feeling my sperm soaking into her womb. Her hands gripped my upper arms as if fearful I would somehow evaporate into an ethereal mist if she let go, that I would fade away into nothing more than a dream.

But this was real. It was all real. Belle and I actually had sex.

Or as I preferred to think of it: we'd made love.

I'd never felt so happy in my entire life.

****

Mother came home before dinnertime, by which time Belle had already gone back home. She didn't ask me how my conversation had gone, nor did she really say anything to me at all. She took note of my completely normal appearance watching NFL highlights in the TV room and continued on her way without a word. Although she didn't cook very often, it didn't mean she was incapable. So she made dinner for both of us and the rest of the evening passed in relative normality.

And then Sam called me. The cordless handset in the kitchen rang (remember, we didn't have cell phones yet), and I went to pick it up. Long story short, she asked if she could come over, I advised her that my mother was home, and she said that wouldn't be an issue. I asked Mother if it would be alright for Sam to visit, and she gave her okay, so I went ahead and let Sam know it would be alright.

The beautiful blonde arrived ten minutes later, and she gave me a warm hug and a pretty passionate kiss on the lips when I let her in the front door. Mother was in the living room, so when Sam noticed her, she blushed and offered a polite greeting. But I quickly took my blonde friend by the hand and led her up to my bedroom, closing the door behind us for privacy.

"So how are you doing?" I asked neutrally as I walked over to where Sam was standing by the foot of my bed.

She didn't answer verbally, instead wrapping her arms around my neck and searing a fierce kiss across my lips. She then pivoted the both of us so that I flopped backwards across my bed while she followed on top of me.

My knees were hanging off the foot of the bed while Sam crawled over me on all fours and speared her tongue back into my mouth. At first, I enjoyed the thrill of Sam's kiss and returned her passion with equal fervor, but a moment later I broke my lips away from hers and gasped, "My mother's right downstairs!"

"So what? She already knows we're fucking," Sam reasoned.

"Having her catch us in the act is one thing. Deliberately starting something while she's in the house is something else."

Sam frowned, realized I was serious, and pouted overdramatically. "But I've been thinking of you all day and I've been desperate to feel you inside me again! We can be quiet."

I arched an eyebrow. "You? Quiet?" I deadpanned. I'd literally never seen Sam have a quiet orgasm, whether on my cock, on my tongue, or even just dry-humping me out on Matty's Chair. She was definitely a screamer.

Sam winked. "Well I can try."

I rubbed my forehead, a little tempted to go ahead and let her start something. (Okay, I was a LOT tempted. She was wearing one of her plunging V-neck sweaters with her... well... big sweater-busters on display). But after calming my nerves and taking a deep breath, I gave her a serious look and said, "We need to talk about last night."

There was a twinkle in Sam's eyes. "Okay you talk. I'll suck." And she reached for my zipper.

"Sam, I'm serious."

Sam frowned, recognized the intensity in my eyes, and her shoulders drooped in disappointment. A moment later, she rolled off me to the side, and I sat up straight.

She sat on the side of the bed to my right, facing away from me at a right angle. Exhaling slowly with her head bent forward, she asked without looking back at me, "Are you upset I stole your virginity last night?"

"What? No, not at all. I've fantasized about you forever. If anything, I only wish we'd started sooner. Please don't feel any guilt for that."

She glanced back at me, a shy smile on her face. "You mean that?"

"Absolutely."

She frowned. "Then why won't you let me open your pants and start blowing you?"

"That's a good question, and a big part of me wants to. But there's something unresolved from last night we didn't have time to talk about."

"Like I said: You talk and I'll suck."

"Sam." I sighed. "Stop deflecting."

Sam sighed and gave me a look that said she wanted to keep evading the discussion. But she bit her lip and turned to face away from me again. "You want to know why I did it."

"The BTC means everything to you. You were the first one to implement The Rule, and you've been its staunchest defender for years. I never would've expected YOU to cross this line."

"Me neither."

"Then why did you? It wasn't simple horniness. I mean, you were a little bipolar last night. One minute you were totally into blowing me, the next you were bawling about not being able to deep-throat me. And then you went to all that effort to dress up in really sexy lingerie that you had to have planned to show me after the wedding, but I don't really think you intended for us to have sex in the end."

She nodded slowly. "I didn't."

"Hence the question: Why did you?"

"It's... complicated."

I skootched over to her side of the bed, close enough that our hips touched, and wrapped my arm around Sam's lower back. Leaning in, I gave her a chaste kiss to the side of her head and murmured quietly, "I'm here for you."

"I know." She gave me another shy smile. "Believe me, I appreciate it. I've just had a hard time wrapping my mind around it all."

"Well, let's try starting with an easier question," I offered. "Why did you come over here tonight?"

Sam smirked. "Isn't it obvious? I wanted you to fuck my brains out again."

I arched an eyebrow. "You don't seem nearly as conflicted about having sex with me now compared to last night."

She shrugged. "What's done is done. We've already crossed the line from 'friends' to 'friends with benefits'. Might as well get my benefits."

I chuckled at the idea of sharing those "benefits" with such a gorgeous and supremely fuckable teenage vixen. Seriously, Sam had been "sex in heels" personified last night, and even though I'd literally taken Belle's virginity only a few hours ago, the idea of plundering Sam's phenomenal pussy again had me packing a pretty hard prick in my shorts.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed those thoughts aside and reminded myself to be patient. I hadn't gotten this far in my relationships with the BTC girls by leaping for every impulsive opportunity - quite the opposite, in fact. The same instinct that told me NOT to grab that round titty in my face without an explicit invitation warned me that to continue having sex with Sam without getting to the bottom of her psyche had disaster written all over it. And I forced myself to think rationally, not hormonally.

Closing my eyes, I weighed the question I wanted to ask in my mind and reasoned out the implications. It was a risk, but one I thought needed to be taken. So I opened my eyes, hugged my friend to my side, and asked carefully, "Are you in love with me?"

Sam jerked away from my arm and stared at me in surprise. "What?"

I shrugged and tried to look unthreatening. "It's a simple question."

"No it's not."

"Well, it's a simple question if the answer is 'no'. Otherwise..." I let my voice trail off.

Sam schooled her face and stated flatly, "I'm not in love with you."

I stared at her a little bit, the same kind of lawyerly stare Mother used. Sam's eyes wavered, and a moment later she turned to stare into her lap, unable to meet my gaze. And she winced, realizing she'd been caught in a lie.

"I'm not in love with you," she said evasively. "Not exactly. I mean, I don't want to date you or anything like that. I've got too much going on in my life anyway."

"But you have feelings for me?"

"I like you, Matty. A lot." She turned to face me, some of her self-confidence coming back as she raised her chin and added, "I think you like me a lot, too."

I smiled and nodded. "I do."

"I'm attracted to you. I've been attracted to you for a while now. I think you're pretty gorgeous, actually. The other girls think so too."