The Big Tits Club Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down. With Sam still wearing her blouse, the hem draped low enough behind her like a cape. It made sense that neither Alice nor anyone else could see what we were actually doing. And the rhythmic way Sam had been dry-humping me could certainly be interpreted as a fucking motion. I quickly scooped up the back of Sam's shirt as Alice came over, with Mari and Belle right behind her. And Sam leaned back far enough for everyone to see my angry purple dick sticking up like a flagpole in-between our two bellies.

Alice looked visibly relieved, putting her hand on her chest. "Thank gawd. That would REALLY fuck up the whole BTC if you started fucking him."

Sam and I exchanged a look and blushed. "Yeah, it probably would," she agreed, looking pointedly at my chest.

Alice looked embarrassed now and held up both hands apologetically while backing up. "Sorry to interrupt. You two go right ahead."

I nodded, but Sam shook her head and dismounted me, already hunting around for her clothes.

"Seriously," Alice said contritely. "You can keep going. I'm sorry for doubting you. I mean, you're the one who has always been such a stickler for The Rule."

"Yeah, no worries. It's fine," Sam mumbled quietly.

Belle, sensing the mood, came over and knelt before me, saying warmly, "I'll take care of him."

I smiled down at the petite strawberry-blonde who looked adorably perky as she knelt before my waving dick. I loved the view even more when she took my throbbing erection into her mouth for the second time today, although none of the others knew she'd already given me a minivan blowjob this morning. She sucked me while gazing up at me with adoring eyes, and if she never stopped for the rest of my life, I would die a very happy man. But after a few minutes, it became apparent that neither Alice nor Mari was going back to their homework anytime soon, as both of them sat on either side of me intently watching Belle work.

Popping me out of her mouth, Belle offered my dick to Alice first. "Want a turn?"

"Eww, no," Alice immediately replied, holding up both hands. While I'd now eaten her to a half-dozen orgasms in the last week and a half, she still had yet to try going down on me.

Belle shrugged like it was no big deal. "Mari? I think Matty would love to come all over those big tits of yours."

The way my eyes lit up confirmed Belle's theory. My little Annabelle gave me a few more licks while Mari knelt down next to her and promptly took off her shirt and bra, but instead of handing me off, the pixie blonde held my cock between them and started licking up one side while Mari giggled and started licking up the other side. It was my very first tandem blowjob, and I nearly spurted then and there.

Unfortunately, it didn't last very long. Once Mari started sucking on my mushroom head, Belle stopped licking and just pumped my shaft with her hand a few times. And then Belle got up and left entirely, although she at least popped up and kissed me sweetly on the mouth before going back to the dining table.

Mari wanted to practice her deep-throating skills, and this time nobody told her to not let me pop yet. She got herself down to my base twice without choking, and pulled off to smile at me, quite proud of herself. I grinned, bent forward, and kissed her as a way of showing my thanks. And then she wrapped her massive melons around my shaft and started humping away, intent on making me explode within her cleavage.

A minute later, Mari got what she wanted with a geyser that splattered the underside of her chin before she milked out the rest of my load all over her mountainous chest. I thanked my "Angel", gave her another kiss, and she left to go clean herself up.

That turned out to be the only time I came during the afternoon study group, although Alice did ask me to go down on her one more time. Only then did everyone remember that I hadn't gone down on Belle, to which she replied, "Not done with my period yet." Nobody bothered her any further. And in the end, everyone left, leaving me and Belle alone in the house.

No sooner did Mari's car disappear down the road than Belle launched herself at me. She ended up sitting sideways in my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck while we made out on the couch. I reveled in the ability to let my hands roam all over her cute little body without fear of retribution or concern that I was crossing a line. For the entire study session, I'd been careful to be on my best behavior with Mari and especially Alice, and even Sam to an extent as I didn't want to accidentally give away how far we'd gone together. Over the past few weeks, Belle's petite body had become my personal playground. Now I could just let go and fondle my favorite little firecracker's ass, run my hands up her sides, and thumb her nipples - basically do whatever the hell I wanted to her.

"I wanna go down on you," I husked when we finally paused for air. "I've been waiting all day to return the favor after you gave me a blowjob last night and then left."

Belle giggled and tickled my nose with her fingertip. "You should never feel obligated to make it up to me. I gave you a blowjob because I wanted to."

"And I want to go down on you because -I- want to go down on you. I was expecting you to take a turn when Alice asked. Why did you say you were still on your period?"

Belle sighed and brushed a few loose bangs of hair behind her ear. "Well for one thing, I was worried about you doing something that would stretch me and make me tense up in pain. I really AM still sore down there. We can't have sex again yet."

I shook my head. "I didn't ask for sex. I said wanted to go down on you. I don't even have to push any fingers inside, just lemme lick your clit. Not much chance of stretching pussy muscles, right? An orgasm may even loosen you up."

"And you would have this authoritative comprehension of female biology... how?"

"Just a theory," I grinned, "worthy of research, dontcha think?"

Belle laughed and nodded her agreement. It didn't take long to park her in my spot on the couch and take her jeans off. A minute later, she was gasping while holding her own legs apart beneath the knees and letting her head fall back as my tongue went to work.

She did whimper a few times in what sounded like pain, causing me to pause and ask if I was hurting her. She said it wasn't bad, like sore calves after a long run, and grabbed the back of my head to shove me down into her crotch again. So I took that to mean she wanted me to keep going.

We didn't have to stop at one orgasm. This was the whole advantage of having a one-on-one; nobody was waiting, after all. When she squeaked cutely and dumped a load of honey into my mouth, I just grabbed onto her ass, dragged her a little closer to the edge of the couch, and ramped her up to another one. But after the second climax, she pushed my head away, gasping. And as I sat back on my heels with a smug grin of pride in my work, Belle groaned, "Okay, now it's starting to hurt again." Grimacing, she added, "The orgasms are nice but I feel every single clench down there."

My smug grin evaporated. I wiped my face with a couple of tissues and swiftly scooted next to her on the couch, hugging her tenderly. "I'm sorry."

"I told you to stop apologizing." She looked back at me, her expression inviting a kiss, so I quickly bent to give her one. She sighed in contentment and pulled my arm a little tighter around her midsection. "I feel bad though. You're hard as a rock - I can feel it against my butt -- and I know you want back inside, but I can't give that to you."

"It's alright. I came all over Mari's boobs a while ago. I'm good."

Belle looked thoughtful. "I think you should call Sam."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

"She wants to keep fucking you, doesn't she? That's more or less what I interrupted last night, didn't I?"

"Uh, well... I mean, my mother was there," I stammered before the full memory came back to me and I finished, "But yeah, she wanted to."

"So call her up. Invite her over."

"You kidding me?" I chuckled. "I never thought in a million years I'd be cuddling with one girl -- a half-naked girl who just had my face in her crotch -- and have her suggest I invite over a different girl to have sex with."

Belle giggled and turned back to kiss me again. "I'm one of a kind. Seriously, though, call her up."

"We've got to start making dinner. Your dad will be home soon."

"Not to come over now, and not here. Tell her to come to your house at like... seven o'clock."

I laughed. "Funny you mention that."

****

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!" Sam grunted rhythmically.

I couldn't believe we were doing this.

"Soooo fucking hot," Belle gasped beneath her breath, sitting in the desk chair with her hands in her panties, masturbating furiously.

I REALLY couldn't believe we were doing this.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!"

Sam was buck naked and bent over doggy-style: face-down, ass-up, and hugging my pillow beneath her chest while she absorbed each heavy thrust. I held her hips in my hands, driving my dick into the busty blonde beauty from behind over and over and over again, pumping my prick with piston-like precision.

"Spank her ass!" Belle moaned. "Spank that phat ass!"

Shaking my head in disbelief, I smiled to myself, reached back with my right hand, and let it fly...

I'm getting ahead of myself again.

It all started back when I told Belle that Sam and I had already made plans for her to come to my house at seven tonight. Mother often didn't return until nine or ten o'clock on weekdays, and even if she came home early, she'd already given me explicit permission to "entertain my lady friends". I hadn't told Belle that part though, not sure if I really believed it myself yet.

I had NOT been prepared for what Belle said next.

"I wanna watch."

I blinked in surprise. "Excuse me?"

There was no mistaking the heat in Belle's voice. "I wanna watch you fucking Sam."

"Uhhh..."

"C'mon! I TOLD you last night that the idea excited me."

"I know you did. I just..." I screwed up my face. "There are two problems I see: One, Sam doesn't know yet that you know she took my virginity. And two, even if she knew, I can't have her show up to the house, bring her into my bedroom, and say, 'Oh, by the way, Belle wants to watch us fuck.'"

"Soooo... I'll hide in the closet!" Belle suggested brightly.

My eyes flew open WIDE. "Excuse me?"

"Your closet's right next to the bed. Just don't close the bifold doors all the way."

"But... I mean..."

"I'll stay quiet and she'll never know I was there!"

I rubbed my forehead. "This has disaster written all over it."

"C'mon, what could go wrong?"

"You did NOT just say that."

"What, superstitious?"

"You're absolutely crazy, B."

"I know. Dontcha love me?"

"I can't believe I'm considering this."

Belle just laughed and kissed me.

After dinner with her dad, Belle told him she was going over to my house. She was coming over in the evenings far more often than before, and I wondered if he'd started to suspect what kinds of activities we were getting up to. After all, if we were just hanging out and talking, why couldn't we do so at her house instead of mine? But I had other things to worry about and didn't dwell on that thought.

Belle did recon on my bedroom, standing in the closet and adjusting the louvered bifold doors while asking whether or not I could see her. Once satisfied, she came out and chatted with me while I fought stage fright over what we were about to do.

Sam arrived three minutes before seven. Belle went to hide in the closet while I headed downstairs to let her in. The gorgeous platinum-blonde stood on my front porch looking absolutely radiant, and I wondered not for the first time how one of the hottest girls in the entire school, if not THE hottest girl, had come to be one of my closest friends and now a lover.

She gave me a warm hug, pressing those luscious boobies into my chest while wrapping her arms around my midsection. She tilted her head to mine for a kiss, which I gave her gladly. And the touch of our lips instantly flicked a switch of electricity that sent surges of passionate energy throughout both of our bodies.

Sam's leg came up to wrap around my hip. She devoured my face, grabbed my ass, and reached between us to cup my package in her hand. Pulling away for a brief moment, she murmured, "Should I blow you right here against the door?"

I nodded at first, having completely forgotten about Belle for a moment, but then abruptly shook my head and answered, "Let's go up to my room. Juuust in case my mother shows up unexpectedly again."

"Right. Totally," Sam agreed immediately, still a bit traumatized from our previous maternal interruptions.

It was that spooked look Sam got in her eyes that made me immediately regret Belle's plan. My heart ached at the idea of springing yet another unexpected encounter on her after what we'd already been through. So long as Belle stayed silent and didn't get caught, perhaps it wouldn't be an issue. But my anxiety over the situation didn't go away, even after we ended up on my bed behind a locked door.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked, recognizing that my attention wasn't entirely on her. "You look distracted. And you're not super-hard for me."

Sam's hands were in my shorts, her fingers wrapped around my semi-chubby. It was arousing to have a hot blonde sucking my face and stroking my dick, only I was too nervous to really enjoy it. But she didn't know that. Her eyes were big and wary, her expression not so dissimilar from Saturday night when she couldn't quite manage the deep-throat. And I felt like I could actually see her insecurities rising to the surface.

With a sigh, I let myself collapse flat on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment. Opening them again, I looked straight at the ceiling and announced, "I can't do this."

Sam sat up straight beside me, her panic rising. "It's me, isn't it? After last night, I started to think you--"

"No, no, not you, Sam," I interrupted. "Nothing to do with you."

"Are you reconsidering whether you--"

"I told Belle that we had sex," I stated flatly, turning my head to face her.

Sam blinked a few times, at first looking worried and then relaxing quite considerably. "Oh, is that all?"

I raised both eyebrows and propped myself up on my elbows. "'Is that all?' I thought you were terrified of the BTC girls finding out."

Sam's relief was palpable. "I was, but I knew they'd all find out eventually. A second ago, I thought you were gonna say you didn't want to have sex with me anymore. Like... say that I wasn't good enough for you or something. THAT I would have gotten upset about. But... You and Belle have always been close. It sorta makes sense that you'd tell her. I was thinking of telling Zofi like... tomorrow."

"Really?"

Sam nodded. "The thing with Alice this afternoon kinda freaked me out. When she thought you and I were fucking on the couch because my shirt was covering us and she apologized for doubting me. Made me feel like a two-faced tramp. I don't think I can live with the guilt much longer."

I winced. "Funny you should mention the idea of guilt."

Sam read my face and frowned. "What did you do?"

"Not did. Doing." I sighed and winced again. "Please don't get mad. But after I told Belle, she uh... I don't know how to say this."

"Matty..." Sam growled warningly.

"She said she really wanted to watch. She's in the closet right now," I explained quickly.

"Wait, WHAT?"

Belle slid the closet door open. "Matty, seriously?!? You just TOLD her?!?"

"I couldn't do it!" I stammered. "I'm sorry! It would've been a shitty show to watch anyway because I was terrified of her finding out and I would NOT have been able to perform anyway!"

"You were hiding in the closet?!?" Sam yelped at Belle.

Belle buried her face in both hands. "I canNOT believe this is happening."

"You agreed to let her hide in the closet?!?" Sam yelped at me.

"She REALLY wanted to watch us and I didn't know how to say 'no' and I'm sorry but at least I told you before we actually started doing anything!" I squawked back.

"Why would you TELL her?" Belle squalled.

"How could I NOT tell her?!" I protested. "She trusts me and I don't wanna lose that trust, alright?"

"Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!" Sam screeched, holding up both hands palms out, one at me and one at Belle until we shut up and looked at her. Then, she turned to Belle. "You wanted to watch us having sex so badly that your bright idea was to hide in his closet?!?"

Belle turned bright pink. "Uhhh... well..."

Sam smirked. "If you wanted to watch, you could've just ASKED."

Belle looked confused. "Um, what?"

Sam giggled and smiled at me. "I'm an attention whore." She looked back at Belle. "I LOVE having an audience."

****

Belle didn't have to hide in the closet anymore, so she sat in my desk chair. Both she and Sam told me to pretend like she wasn't there, but I couldn't help my eyes darting over to look at her every so often as Sam did her level-best to calm my nerves and distract me by gradually revealing her gorgeous naked body to my hungry gaze.

She was quite successful.

The curvaceous Aussie blonde still wore her school clothes, dressed to be alluring but not skanky. It's amazing what a difference a few buttons make on a blouse though, especially with a 36DD rack like hers. I started salivating as inch after inch of creamy titflesh was slowly revealed to my hungry gaze. But even after she finished unbuttoning the blouse from throat to tails, she didn't take it off. Instead, she turned around, waggled her juicy ass at me, and started taking down her jeans by bending over at the waist in order to drag the offending material all the way down to her ankles.

Sam didn't have the fancy corset or expensive lingerie of Saturday night, but she still wore matching underwear. The bikini-cut panties exposed the firm skin of her supple asscheeks, and the patch at her crotch looked darkened and damp, evidence of her arousal. Sam waggled her ass at me teasingly, remaining bent all the way over. And then without standing up, she reached for her panties and started them on their downward journey as well.

I groaned as the blonde bombshell's naked ass and puffy pink pussy were revealed to me. She stepped out of the panties, stood up, and turned around to finally take off the blouse, leaving only her breasts still covered up. The bra this time was a front clasp, and while staring straight at me to watch my reaction, she finally set those puppies free and opened the cups like a set of double-doors, welcoming the arrival of my gaze.

The whole time, I kept shooting quick glances at Belle, looking for any sign of jealousy, anger, or resentment. In all fairness, if you'd asked me to watch Belle... MY Annabelle... giving some other guy a blowjob, I would've throttled your neck on the spot. But there were no recriminations from her lips, no clenches of tension in her jaw, just raw sexual excitement in her every expression. There was only pure heat in her eyes as she watched Sam peel off my clothes, jack my shaft in her hands, and start going down on me.

In fairness, Belle had seen Sam do all these things to me and more. She'd seen ALL of the girls messing around with me by now, so perhaps I was overthinking the situation entirely. Likewise, Sam had now performed with the BTC as an audience many times, and as I let that concept truly sink into my brain, I started to relax.

At least, I relaxed until Sam climbed into my lap, notched my cockhead into position, and slowly sank herself all the way down. Then I tensed WAY up, anxiety over Belle's jealousy coming back into my mind. And instead of watching Sam's wet pussy make my dick disappear from view, I watched the changing expressions on Belle's face as she witnessed someone else's penetration for the first time.