The Big Tits Club Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and raised my hands to hold her head, but Zofi reached around and lightly tapped my forearms, causing me to drop my hands away. Once again, Sam was making the rules. And once again, Zofi and I obeyed.

Sam closed her eyes for a moment, bobbing her head back and forth in my crotch taking more and more cock between her lips, but she never tried to push me into her throat or anything like that, simply slobbering all over my shaft and apparently sucking me for the pure pleasure of it.

At least, that's what I'd thought. A few seconds later, she pushed herself forward, taking the vast majority of my dick into her mouth and partway down her throat until she stopped at that final inch that she'd never quite gotten inside. Her eyelids fluttered and I felt her throat contract as she swallowed, but she didn't pull off. Instead, Sam reached forward, grabbed my ass, and PULLED.

The final inch of my dick slid all the way inside.

With her bent over on hands and knees and me standing beside the bed, my hips and Sam's face were pretty much perfectly aligned. More to the point, her neck and throat were pretty well horizontally aligned, and although I couldn't actually see her face very well in this position, I felt like I could feel her smile with her lips wrapped around the very base of my cock. She held that for two seconds before abruptly drawing herself back and off my dick. She coughed a couple of times, gasped for air a few more times than that, and used the heels of her hands to wipe the tears that had started streaming down her eyes. She even grabbed a couple of tissues to blow her nose and wipe up some of her drool.

"Sorry, not the sexiest look for me right now," she muttered after blowing her nose.

I just gawked at her, amazed that she'd accomplished the deep-throat. "No! That was amazing! I know how much that meant to you."

Sam snorted, blew her nose again, and fixed me with a look. "Don't think I didn't notice when Naimh did it earlier while you were blindfolded."

I blinked. "She did?"

Sam shrugged. "She told Mari she'd done it to you last night."

I frowned and sighed. "Please tell me this isn't still about you trying to buy my favoritism."

Sam rolled her eyes. "I'm not trying to buy your favoritism. I'm just... competitive."

I mused on that. "Fair enough."

She smirked at me. "And I'm not stopping at doing that just once. Come here. I want you to fuck my face a little."

I blinked. "Um, what?"

"You know: Grab my head and thrust in and out of my throat a bit. Make me choke until my makeup starts to run."

"Um, WHAT?"

"Zofi, translate."

From right behind my ear, Zofi explained, "She's always in charge but she gets off on you forcing her a little bit. Sometimes when it's just the two of us, she likes for me to tie her up and order her to eat my pussy. Maybe spank her with a riding crop. That sort of thing."

I blinked several times, my jaw dropping open.

"C'mon, Matty. Fuck my fucking face," Sam urged.

Zofi slapped my ass. "Go get 'er."

****

We started with me fucking Sam's face the way she wanted. She made little "glug, glug" noises when I did that, and I had to admit it was a bit of a power trip to see the normally in-charge and dominant de facto leader of the BTC with tears and streaked makeup while my cockhead entered her throat over and again. Plus, it reminded me of the night she took my cherry, and that was certainly a very fond memory (well, apart from the whole sobbing girl part).

She did keep choking every now and again and we had to stop a few times. On the other hand, once or twice she had me hold her head and pin her down with her lips around the base of my cock, a full deep-throat, and when she pulled back she had such a HUGE smile on her face that I couldn't help but smile with her.

"Can you tell I've been practicing?" she beamed, her grin an odd juxtaposition with the tear-streaked makeup running down her cheeks.

I arched my eyebrow and asked, "Practicing with what?"

Sam smirked, shared a glance with Zofi, and said, "Maybe you should come over to my house and I'll show you some of my toys. How ELSE do you think I've been satisfying myself for the past few years?"

As fun as it was to fuck her face, the frequent stops and my general concern for her well-being kept me from cumming. Sam decided she wanted to move on and grabbed some tissues to clean up her face.

In the meantime, I flopped onto the bed and started making out with Zofi, who had removed her pajamas and happily French kissed me. She shivered and hummed into my mouth while I pawed at her breasts and she stroked my dick with her hand. She let me fingerbang her with two fingers while my thumb rubbed her clit. We were still going at it when Sam returned, but rather than interrupt us, the busty blonde spooned up behind her best friend, kissing her neck and reaching around to fondle her breasts. Together, Sam and I sandwiched the brunette between us and made her cum. It was quite intoxicating to have Zofi moan an orgasm into my mouth. So far, I'd only ever gotten her off with my face in her snatch, and I desperately wanted to have this experience again, only with one of my other appendages pushed deep inside her instead.

The three of us reassembled after that. Sam flopped onto her back, her face now mostly cleared of makeup. She beckoned for Zofi to come kiss her and the pair of them made out hot and heavy with plenty of tongue, whether for my viewing pleasure or simply because they wanted to, I couldn't tell. Zofi then crawled her way down Sam's lingerie-clad body, kissing and nibbling along the way. She unzipped the strapless corset, pulling it off and tossing it aside, but left the garter belt and stockings in place. She then dragged the panties down and off Sam's legs, brought them up to her nose for a smell, and smiled at me wickedly.

Meanwhile, Sam spread her legs apart and raised her knees while beckoning for me to come enter her. I did so gladly, and we made out a little bit while I began to fuck her slowly. But before we really got going, she told me to pull out and stand at the foot of the bed.

I laughed, thinking about how Sam had vacillated back and forth between taking complete charge of the situation, to getting off having me force her throat around my dick, and back to taking charge. But I was willing to do whatever she wanted as long as it made her happy. In this case, she simply scooted her butt down to the foot of the bed, had me slam myself back in, and then called for Zofi to come sit on her face.

We made a triangle of lust with Sam on the bottom, me pumping her pussy at a steady pace and Zofi riding her mouth facing back at me. This put my face right in front of the exquisite brunette's, and we found ourselves making out once again while I pawed at both girls' big breasts.

After face-fucking Sam, getting a handjob from Zofi, and now fucking Sam's tight cunt, I felt myself starting to lose control, but I forced myself to hold out until the girls came. After this morning's exercise (and no longer having chemical backup), I wasn't sure how many rounds I had left in me. So I broke away from Zofi's mouth and planted both hands on the mattress so I could focus on stimulating Sam's snatch. I carved my dick around the walls of her canal, varied my pace to give her long lunges and then short staccato bursts. She whimpered and moaned beneath me, and when her back started arching, I pressed my pelvis down on her clit and started grinding down on it with all my weight.

Zofi actually beat us both to the punch. She squeezed her thighs around Sam's head and started squeaking as she came. Sam's hands were on both of her tits, painted fingernails digging into Zofi's D-cups while the brunette let her head loll back, exposing her long neck. I immediately bent forward and latched onto that neck, sucking lightly for a moment before stopping myself, lest I leave a hickey mark she'd have trouble explaining just before Christmas. Instead, I kissed her again, reveling in the way she moaned into my mouth during her orgasm.

Sam went next, screaming straight into Zofi's crotch as her body wriggled beneath me. Her cunt clamped down around my cock, drawing out my cream. And I started spurting great globs of man gunk deep into the farthest recesses of the busty blonde's honey box.

I had to tear my mouth away from Zofi's when I started cumming. My forehead hung forward but wound up supported by Zofi's shoulder. She clutched my head to her upper chest, humming erotically while my schlong spat semen into her bestie's snatch. And after I let out a final gasp as I finished spunking Sam, Zofi tilted my face to hers for one more kiss.

"I REALLY like kissing you, Matty," Zofi said with a breathy smile when I finished.

"The feeling's mutual," I wheezed, remembering that it was Zofi and me kissing all those years ago that got the Rule started in the first place.

In the meantime, Sam bodily moved Zofi off her face and onto her upper chest, panting for breath beneath us. Zofi glanced down at my crotch, where my dick was actually going soft inside the blonde's box (definitely no need to call a doctor). She flashed me a smirk and said, "Pull out. I'm gonna suck that all out and snowball it to Sam."

Her words almost got me hard again. Almost.

I pulled out as requested and took a step back to give Zofi room. She bent over, completing the sixty-nine position although Sam was currently too wiped out to return the favor. I watched with great pleasure as Zofi audibly slurped out every trace of cock cream she could collect. A minute later, she turned around, pressed her tits into Sam's lush cleavage, and opened her mouth to let the sticky sperm slide out from between her lips and dribble down into Sam's gaping mouth.

Some of it missed, falling onto Sam's lips or chin, but no matter. Once Zofi had released the bulk of my cum, she dropped down to lick up the spillage and shove it into Sam's mouth with her own tongue. At the same time, I reached out and started fondling Zofi's bare bottom, enjoying the feel of her soft skin as I watched the two gorgeous babes making out and swapping semen until every drop was gone.

"You know," I began once Zofi rolled off Sam and the two girls giggled at each other while wiping off their faces with the backs of their hands, "if you enjoy my cum that much, I'd be happy to give you a direct deposit."

Sam and Zofi exchanged a glance, and Zofi replied, "The taste itself doesn't do anything for me; I'm not one of Matty's Cumsluts. What gets me revved up is the idea of feeding it to one of the other girls. It's such a nasty idea to suck it out of Sam's pussy and snowball it right back to her." She visibly shivered with delight as she said that.

The juxtaposition between classy, elegant babe and the naughty words coming out of her mouth were quite the thrill for me, too.

"I get quite a kick out of it too, baby," Sam replied, turning to Zofi and holding her head so the girls could resume kissing. They started off gentle, but as the tongues came back out to play, their passion increased. Zofi rolled into Sam so that the two were on their sides making out hot and heavy. And then Sam slid one leg between Zofi's and inched their crotches closer and closer, slithering and writhing until they actually managed to press their clits together.

My eyes got wide as I watched the girls scissoring. They gyrated their hips and ground their clits against each other, pussies sloshing together like a passionate kiss of their nether lips even while they continued to passionately kiss with their facial lips as well. I'd never dreamed of being able to watch something like this happening, and as my dick got harder, I started stroking it while watching this amazing scene.

I suddenly wished Belle was here to watch it with me, knowing that she'd really love it. Hell, she could stroke my dick for me, too.

But I didn't get myself off, knowing I should save the load for the girls. Masturbating myself to orgasm would be a crime at this point. Instead I sat down on the side of the mattress, reclining against the headboard with pillows supporting my lower back, still idly stroking my meat while I watched the girls get progressively closer and closer to orgasm while tribbing until they finally both squealed and came.

"Fuck," Sam gasped as she rolled away from Zofi. "You two are gonna kill me tonight."

"Oh, but what a way to go," Zofi laughed as she also flopped onto her back and stretched her limbs out spread eagle.

"I'm gonna need a minute here," Sam said, still breathing hard. "How are you still perky?"

Zofi shrugged. "It's been an inspiring night."

Sam turned her head to look back at me and said, "Go play with Matty then, he looks a little lonely."

Zofi rolled onto her belly and propped herself up with her elbows. She started crawling toward me but stopped herself and abruptly slid off the bed.

"What are you doing?" Sam queried as she rolled onto her side.

"Hang on a sec," Zofi replied while rummaging in her suitcase. She popped back up thirty seconds later, and although I could tell there was something different about her, it took me a moment to realize she'd put on the dangling earrings.

"I knew you liked these when you kept staring at them," the exquisite brunette commented as she once again crawled onto the bed, this time coming between my legs and taking my erection in her left hand. She wrapped her luscious lips around my mushroom head and began sucking while staring up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

Sam chuckled. "I noticed how his head would dart left or right whenever those earrings tinkled. He was definitely trying to keep an eye out... well... an ear out for wherever you went."

I nodded slowly, my eyes fixed on the sight of beautiful Zofi giving me a fucking blowjob. "Definitely like the earrings, yes."

"He kept wondering if you were gonna mount him when he couldn't see you."

I shook my head. "Actually, I asked her not to. If it does happen, I want to be able to see it."

"If it does happen, -I- wanna be able to see it." Sam laughed before adding, "Seriously though, when ARE you gonna fuck him?"

Zofi didn't immediately respond, bobbing her head down and down one more cycle before popping off and jacking the shaft with her left hand. "We're not there yet," she replied with furrowed eyebrows. I could feel her closing up emotionally just a little bit.

"Don't push her," I muttered quietly, still staring at Zofi but with my words directed at Sam. "She's on her own timetable, and as much as I want to do it myself, I'll understand even if that timetable ultimately says 'never'."

Zofi blinked and looked up at me. "You really mean that?"

"Of course."

Zofi gave me a skeptical look. "That's not just Matty-speak for, 'Of course I want to and I'm gonna keep fantasizing about you but if in the end you don't let me put it inside you I'm gonna get all disappointed?'"

I frowned, a little hurt that she doubted me. "I care deeply about all of you, which is why I stuck around for so many years even without ever getting anywhere for the longest time. If I never pressured you before, why would you think I'd start pressuring you now?"

Zofi pressed her lips together and thought about that for a moment. "I guess it's not you I'm worried about; it's the rest of them. I definitely won't be like Alice and leave the BTC. But at the same time, I can't help but feel like everyone else is looking at me, saying, 'We've all fucked him. When are you gonna finally give it up?' Like I'm supposed to put out for him as a condition of staying in the club."

Sam frowned and immediately crawled over to rub Zofi's back. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry. That was a really thoughtless thing for me to say. I know I've already asked you this same question before, and I shouldn't have brought it up again."

"No, it's okay. Nothing I haven't asked myself a thousand times already." Zofi let go of my dick and sat up, crossing her legs and planting her elbows on her knees while dropping her cheeks into both palms. "Part of me thinks I should just get it over with so I won't feel this way anymore. Like... it wouldn't be THAT hard for me to just lie down right here and now, spread my legs, and let you plug it into me. I'm plenty wet enough and I'm sure you'd make me feel good, and yet..."

Her voice trailed off as she collected herself. Trying to follow her train of thought, I asked, "Did you want a special night like Mari's date?"

"No, it's not that." Zofi shook her head quickly. "Although that would be nice..."

"Just not ready to surrender your virginity?" Sam suggested.

"I don't even see my cherry as all that big a deal. It's weird. I can't fully explain it. It's more..." She trailed off again and looked off to the side. "Sex is... I mean..."

Sam and I glanced at each other. Neither of us knew what was going through Zofi's mind right now, and given that the two besties must've had this discussion other times, I wondered what was different about tonight compared to previous times.

Well, -I- was part of the conversation now. THAT was different.

As if proving my point, Zofi frowned and stared at me, really STARED at me. She scrutinized my body, looked me up and down from head to toe, and even zeroed in on my crotch. My dick had deflated somewhat due to the heavy nature of the conversation, so I wasn't at full mast anymore. And being put under the microscope the way Zofi was doing to me right now wasn't very arousing, either.

"Sam? What do you see when you look at Matty's naked body like this?" Zofi asked quietly.

"Uhhh, well..." Sam drawled, a little caught off guard by the question. "I mean, I see Matty: handsome, cute, love-his-abs Matty."

"He turns you on, right?"

"Right."

Zofi sighed. "I don't... I mean I LIKE him. And I enjoy messing around with him. But..."

"But he's not your type or something?"

"Or something." Zofi frowned. "I mean, do you stare at his dick and think, 'Damn I wanna suck that cock'?"

Sam giggled. "Yes."

Zofi shook her head. "I don't get that urge. I mean, I've been doing it the last couple of nights, but only because I wanna see the way he looks at me while I'm doing it. I don't have any... desire... to give him a blowjob. And I don't have that desire to fuck him, either."

Sam sat up too now. "What are you saying? You're just not attracted to Matty and you'd rather give it up to some other guy?"

"I dunno. Maybe? I can't really think of any other guys I'd wanna give it up to. Well, maybe Keanu." Zofi giggled. "And... I mean... I wouldn't MIND letting Matty fuck me. I think about it all the time. I think about what the rest of you look like while he's fucking you: the expressions of absolute ecstasy, the moans and cries when you climax, the sweat and the heat and the... nnnghhh!"

Zofi had started rubbing herself as she lost herself in that fantasy, but as her eyes returned to reality, she looked at me seriously again and said, "But getting horny while fantasizing about it is one thing. And yet right here and now, I don't have the urge for him to roll me over and shove it in. Do you?"

"Hell yeah," Sam muttered. "I want him to roll me over and shove it in right now!" But she glanced down at my crotch, where my dick had gone nearly limp, and frowned thoughtfully.

"Maybe I'm just a voyeur like Belle. I get off watching the rest of you get plowed but don't have that urge myself."

Sam mused on that. "I guess..."

"Huh." Zofi sat up a little taller, her spine a little straighter. "That actually makes a ton of sense. I'm a voyeur!"

I had to smile with Zofi, she looked so happy at her little epiphany.

She exchanged a little glance with Sam. "Looks like I have the right group of friends then: a great guy who won't pressure me into doing anything more than I'm ready for, a bunch of hot girls who won't mind me watching them get their brains fucked out..."