The Big Tits Club Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle laughed and elbowed me in the ribs. "Most girls would get really suspicious about a comment like that."

I grinned and replied, "Lucky for me you aren't 'most girls'."

Belle thanked Mother for her hospitality, but explained that she needed to get home. I kissed her goodbye as she left and returned to the kitchen. That's when I explained, "Belle and her dad came to agreement, now that we're... uh..."

"Fucking?" Mother finished for me, looking amused.

I made a face. "I was going to say, 'now that we're intimate'."

Mother shrugged, "Same difference to a father of a teenage girl."

"ANYways, he said that she can spend the night with me on Friday and Saturday nights. So, uh, you can expect to see her around a little more often than you used to."

Mother's eyebrow arched. "Does Samantha know about this little arrangement?"

I frowned. "Sam? What does she have to do with it?"

"If you seriously need to ask that question then you're in over your head even more than I originally thought."

I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes. "This is different. Everyone knows Belle and I have always been close. I already spend afternoons and evenings with her. This is... just an extension of that. And more to the point: Belle's dad knows about our relationship now. Sam's parents don't, and unless that changes, there's no conflict. Maybe she can use Zofi as an alibi a few more times, but it's not like she or any of the other girls can consistently stay overnight anyway."

Mother chuckled, sipped her coffee, and shook her head wryly. "Got it. You're in over your head even more than I originally thought. Sometimes I keep forgetting you're only eighteen."

"Mother..." I drawled.

She just waved me off. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

****

Despite Mother's cryptic warning, Sam and the other BTC girls took the news in stride. Like I said, everyone knew Belle and I had always been close, and now that her dad knew of our relationship, it sort of made sense that she'd seize the opportunity to have a few overnights with me. None of them could spend consistent nights with me without their parents giving them the Spanish Inquisition, but if Belle could get away with it, 'Go get some girl!' It's not like there were any scheduling conflicts. As long as they got their "study breaks" and I made time to satisfy their cravings on demand, they were satisfied.

In the meantime, after two weeks off, we were all absorbed in getting back into the school routine. It was a bit of a system shock to have homework and need to study for tests again. So our afternoon study sessions once again became primarily about actual studying and less about messing around with each other (although of course we still carved out time to mess around with each other).

Two weeks away from school also gave me some perspective on the way the PDA had been steadily growing without me really being aware of it while it was happening, much like that boiling frog urban myth. For example, lovely Zofi held my hand as we walked between classes, same as always. But after she cradled my head in her hands and gave me a sweet kiss just before we parted, it occurred to me that I couldn't remember exactly when we'd started doing that. Maybe early December or something?

Naimh straddled my lap during lunch, face-to-face while feeding me grapes. Then the Irish redhead started putting them into her own mouth and French kissing me to pass me the grapes directly. This development in and of itself wasn't such a big deal. People were used to us making out at school. But then Mari commented that what we were doing looked fun, and she asked if she could try.

I imagined there were quite a few eyeballs staring in surprise in our direction when the luscious Latina started making out with me in my lap only seconds after Naimh had been doing the same.

Alice also started holding hands with me, although that wasn't a boiling frog slow development, but rather an instant microwave of heat. The first time she did so was during morning recess on Monday, and she didn't just hold my hand going from point A to point B. She held my hand, dragged me out to my minivan, and yanked my cargo pants down to my ankles to give me a blowjob right there in the parking lot. She even still fist bumped me when we got back onto campus and joined our friends for the few minutes of recess we had left.

Sam was... well, Sam was quiet, actually. Our normally loquacious leader was uncharacteristically taciturn, but when Zofi asked her about it she waved dismissively and said she was just thinking about an upcoming Modern Lit paper. The very next day she was back to her usual self, flirty and fun and chatting up a storm, so I figured the whole thing was no big deal. In hindsight, I should have known better. Mother certainly did.

At least I could honestly say I was on top of "the Belle's dad issue". Belle and I made dinner together at the Kramer house Monday evening, the same as always. She agreed to let me make one of her dad's favorites, even if it wasn't the healthiest meal, to try and help put him in a good mood. After all, this would be the first time we really had a chance to talk to each other since that Friday night when he'd asked me to leave his house.

The food helped. He came in from the garage, took one big sniff, and smiled. Looking forward to the meal, it was like he forgot to be awkward around me, falling into the routines we'd lived for six years already since his wife died.

At least, he forgot until about five minutes in. And then I saw his eyebrows furrow, and he looked up at me as if suddenly realizing I wasn't just "Matt" anymore; I was the boy fucking his daughter.

Like I said though, I could honestly say I was on top of the situation. As soon as the meal was finished, I asked Belle if she could handle clean-up so her dad and I could talk. She nodded immediately and Mr. K and I went into the living room. Belle could still overhear us, but she didn't interfere.

In short, I explained that I was still the same Matt he'd known all these years. I told him that I had never planned on developing an intimate relationship with Belle, and had in fact expressly made her off-limits in my mind as the little sister I never had. But we loved each other, and at some point that love crossed the physical barrier. At the same time, we didn't intend to start a romantic relationship that quite honestly, could result in a bad breakup, which none of us wanted. The reality was: Belle was a young woman now, exploring her burgeoning sexuality. And when it came down to it: would he rather Belle explore that sexuality with some guy or guys (plural) she met at school and around town? Or would he rather she do so safely with a young man she loved and trusted like me?

Mr. K explained that Belle had said the exact same thing to him Friday night, which was why he'd ultimately allowed us to be together. He thanked me for my honesty, but told me that he had to be honest as well. From now on, I could no longer be "just Matt": the young man he'd watched grow up all these years, the son he'd never had. From now on, I was "Belle's lover": the young man taking his little girl away from him. And while he could accept that her growing up into an adult living her own life was an inevitable reality, that didn't mean he had to like it.

"We'll get there," he assured me with a comfortable hand on my shoulder. "You're right: I'd much rather she be with you than pretty much any other guy in existence. Of course, I'd be even more okay with it if you two were official boyfriend/girlfriend."

I gave him a helpless shrug. "I offered, but honestly that's pretty much Belle's call."

He sighed. "Well, whatever the actual relationship is between you two, it's going to take me a while to get used to this new reality, and until then there's going to be a little awkwardness. I imagine I'll have to go through the same thing with whoever she chooses to be her husband one day, unless that still turns out to be you."

I gestured with my hand way above my head. "Marriage is 30,000 miles above us. Right now, we're just trying to make it through high school."

He nodded.

"But until then, I promise you: I'll take care of her."

"I know you will." He smiled. "Besides, you once gave me a different promise you still have to uphold."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's that?"

He grinned. "Any guy she's with, if he turns out to not be such a nice guy, you have to pound his face in. Even if it's you."

I chuckled and nodded. "Fair enough."

****

The rest of the week passed uneventfully, if you can call getting laid multiple times a day by multiple different girls to be "uneventful". Five of the BTC girls regularly kissed me at school, regardless of who might be watching. Only Alice refrained from that level of PDA, although the way she'd started holding my hand and even occasionally making flirty comments spoke to how comfortable she was becoming with the new normal of being my best friend AND lover at the same time (even if the cherry-popping part hadn't happened yet).

By Friday afternoon, everyone was DONE with school. "Can we have another two weeks off?" Mari complained. No one wanted to have the remotest thought about homework, not even Sam, and since we hadn't actually used the hot tub in a while, Sam declared that we were all going straight to the tub on arrival.

I turned up the tub from "standby" to "hot" on arrival and then went inside to change into my trunks, knowing that we wouldn't be skinny-dipping today. Sam had been clear on this point: Yeah, we'd all seen each other naked and yeah, it was quite likely the swimsuits wouldn't stay on the entire time. But... well... she rather MISSED wearing itty-bitty bikinis she could use to titillate and tease me with, and the other girls agreed they felt the same.

The most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen was the first to arrive. Naimh came straight through the side garden gate into the backyard and met me by the grill while I was cleaning the grates and checking the propane levels. She gave me a passionate kiss full of tongue and moaning and the whole nine yards. But even though it seemed like the horny redhead wanted to mount me right then and there, it was too early to start something and we both knew the rest of the girls would be arriving soon. That didn't stop her from sliding a hand into my trunks and jacking my dick a few times, though. Seriously, that girl had sex on the brain ALL the time, and some days I wanted nothing more than to fuck her hot body 24/7.

She carried a gym bag with her suit and towel and headed inside to change. Less than three minutes later she emerged back outside, a smirk of her own on her face.

No matter how many times I saw one of the girls emerge from the house in a swimsuit, I always enjoyed it. They seemed to appreciate it, too. Today Naimh wore a brand-new emerald-green bikini that matched her eyes and accentuated her pale, freckled skin. She crossed the distance between us walking like a Victoria's Secret Angel during a fashion show, hips swaying and lips pouty. It was a pretty skimpy bikini, revealing plenty of lush Double-D cleavage that threatened to reveal the hard nipples, cold in the January air, that poked through the sheer fabric, making obviously large dents. And coming to a stop a few feet away, she paused and did a slow twirl to let me see the tiny thong strap up the back that revealed her entire perfect peach ass to my hungry gaze.

"Gawddammit I wanna fuck you right now," I grunted.

It was the right thing to say. Stopping her turn with her ass towards me but her upper torso twisted back so she could look at me over her shoulder, the Irish redhead coyly bit her pinky nail and moaned, "Wanna squeeze in a quickie before the other girls get here?"

I found myself moving on autopilot as I walked forward. Recognizing the uninhibited lust in my eyes, Naimh started fingering herself while walking over to one of the large posts that held up the wood-lattice patio cover. She bent over at the waist, bracing her left arm against the post while continuing to rub her own clit with her right. And it was a simple matter for me to drop my swim trunks to my knees, slide her ridiculously thin thong aside, and push myself all the way in.

The instant I was buried to the root, Naimh moaned, braced both arms against the post, and started fucking herself back at me. I sped up quickly, getting into a pretty good rhythm. But less than a minute after we'd gotten started, the sound of a big truck engine revved from the other side of the house. Sam had arrived.

"Keep going! I'm almost there," Naimh whimpered.

So I kept going. A minute later, Sam came in through the gate along with Zofi, saw us, and immediately howled, "Hey, hey, hey! Party foul!" I still loved the way her Aussie twang made the phrase sound like "pahtty foww".

Naimh started screaming right then. Arms braced against the post, she banged her butt back at me three times in hard succession, clenched up, and came. I felt her cunt clamping around my cock as the ecstasy of her climax took over. But since we'd only been going at it for two minutes, I wasn't anywhere close to cumming myself. And after the redhead finished screaming her pretty little head off, I backed out, gave Sam a sheepish look, and tucked myself back into my shorts.

Her expression was not that of a girl who would respond positively to a suggestion that she finish me off, you see.

"Neevie: the point is to TEASE him with our bikinis today, not give him the whole shebang," the platinum-blonde admonished.

"I got horny," Naimh replied, panting against the post. "Today's a big day for me."

Sam shook her head and muttered, "Just get in the tub. It's cold out. We're gonna go change."

****

With Sam's baleful gaze in mind, Naimh's comment about a "big day" sort of slipped past without me noticing. Plus, Alice arrived soon after, coming over to give me not only a fist bump, but also a quick kiss. As usual, she'd worn her bikini beneath her clothes (a basic blue one she'd often worn) and so stripped off right then and there before joining Naimh in the tub.

Belle and Mari arrived, having changed into their bikinis at Belle's house. Belle wore a cute number I remembered from the summer in baby blue with white trim that emphasized her youthful appearance. Mari wore a pure white bikini with a gold ring connecting the two triangles together in the middle and two more connecting her bottoms at the hips. Mari's was definitely new, and she did a mini fashion show for me to fully appreciate it. I didn't whip my dick out and start fucking her the way I'd done with Naimh, but the thought definitely crossed my mind.

Zofi emerged from the house next, in a rectangular black bandeau that revealed both upper cleavage and a good bit of underboob. I didn't think it was really designed with D-cups in mind, and the very first thought I had was to slide my dick into the gap from beneath the bikini top so I could fuck her tight cleavage. The bottoms would generously be called minimalist and hung quite low on her hips, making her already long torso appear even longer. The black strap that covered her mons was similarly narrow and disappeared into a thong in the back.

Finally there was Sam, wearing a neon pink bikini that literally SCREAMED for attention. Further, it proved to turn almost completely transparent when wet, and... well... we were getting into a hot tub. Let's just say I really enjoyed the view.

Unfortunately, viewing is basically all I got to do. To me, it was like a strange rewind back to the summer, before the Holly incident to a time when the girls would tease and titillate but not actually DO anything sexual with me. Sam's "pahtty foww" admonishment made a heckuva lot more sense once I realized what was going on, and at first it was pretty annoying.

For one thing, I'd been looking forward to seeing naked breasts bobbing up and down the surface of the hot water. Seeing bikini-covered breasts bobbing up and down is pretty nice, but... well... naked tits are better. But nobody took off their top, and I had to reach back into the spank bank to retrieve memories of the girls' boobs I could overlay over the view before me. At least Sam's transparent bikini made it much easier to imagine. For another thing, nobody started giving me a "wristy" in the hot tub. I'd gotten rather used to the girls sticking their hands into my trunks and jacking me off at the slightest provocation. But while they rubbed my legs and patted my bulge a few times, nobody put their bare hand onto my bare dick. And it wasn't like I was going to ASK one of them to do so.

For about ten minutes, I had just assumed the girls were all warming up, someone would start something, and the others would eventually "keep up". But when nobody took off their top or put their hand into my trunks, I'd started to wonder. The girls rotated as we chatted, each of them getting a turn to sit on one side of me or the other. When it was Sam's turn, she rubbed my bulge, turned to straddle my lap, and started rubbing her big tits against my face. I reached up to grab her ass, but she gently took hold of my hands and rather pointedly put them down at my sides while backing her breasts away from my nose. "Down boy," she reprimanded, and I took the hint that she wanted me to keep my hands to myself for a moment. At the time, I assumed it would only be a moment. But when she dry-humped herself against my erection, started peeling back the edge of her bikini top right next to my lips, but never quite exposed her nipples, I groaned in frustration and grabbed her ass again to really press her pussy against my rod trapped between us.

Again, she scolded, "Down boy," and took my hands off her ass.

Then it was Zofi's turn. I had always been less free with Zofi's body, conscious of the need to let her set her own pace. So I never grabbed her booty and she never put my hands on it, either. She licked her lips, dry-humped my dick, rubbed her tits against my chin and cheeks, but ultimately moved off my lap in less than two minutes. And by the time Alice did the same right after, again without letting me get anywhere, I had realized what was going on.

So when Naimh buried my face in her lush cleavage and writhed in my lap, I kept my hands to myself. When Mari did the same right after, she actually apologized and whispered that she'd make it up to me later.

And Belle was last, but as she ground her pussy against my dick, she gave me a quick peck on the lips and leaned in to whisper into my ear. "I don't know how long Sam is gonna push this, but I promise I'll take care of you tonight."

The reminder that this was Friday, and therefore would be Belle's first overnight with me since last Saturday, certainly did wonders to put me at ease. Knowing there was a light at the end of the tunnel washed away my anxiety, and I finally started getting into the spirit of things. Getting teased for years by the girls with no idea when or even IF there would be a payoff hadn't been easy. But armed with the knowledge that it would only last for an afternoon and end with Belle's sweet pussy wrapped around my dick... well... I could think of the next couple of hours as...

Foreplay.

With that in mind, I decided to change up the rules a bit. While I could understand Sam wanted to play her little game of teasing me the way the girls used to do in the old days, I didn't HAVE to play along. The girls had continued rotating - as in literally rotating - around the hot tub. And since Sam had gone first, she was now seated to my right.

I have no idea what Sam intended to do next, although I could be sure she'd cooked up a plan. I promptly wrecked that plan by spinning around, hoisting her in my arms, and bodily lifted her into a standing position atop the submerged bench. Sam squealed in surprise but quickly recovered, slapping at my arms and howling, "Down boy! Down boy!" But I reached for the hips of her bikini bottoms, dragged them down to her knees, and dropped her into a seated position on the deck. She grabbed my head for balance, which actually made it easier for me to yank her bikini bottoms off completely. And then with her crotch right up against the edge of the tub, I ducked my head down and furiously started eating her out.