The Big Tits Club Ch. 29-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice, she came close to cumming, and only by withdrawing my touch and clamping down on her legs with my hands did I draw enough sensation away from her crotch that her momentum didn't carry her over the edge on its own.

Eventually, I felt her approaching the point of no return. She'd begun humping the bed seeking any stimulation beyond my light caresses and would take herself over the edge soon if I tarried any longer. I might have finished her off with simple cunnilingus, but I didn't have the best angle. What I did have easy access to, however, was that beautiful winking anus. It called to me, the perfect method for bringing her to a screaming boil. Slowly, I leaned in, flattening my tongue in preparation for a lick followed by rigid penetration.

Just as I was about to take my first swipe, a hand blocked my path. Above me, Zofi had turned to her side, almost, but not quite lifting her breasts to full view, suddenly clear-eyed as she cupped her anus protectively.

"You do that, darling," she began, placing hard emphasis on the endearment, "and I'm not kissing you again until you've brushed your teeth and washed your mouth out. And, no, you can't borrow my toothbrush."

I couldn't help but laugh as I apologized. That was a lot of hard work put into one failed almost-orgasm. Regardless, the imperious Zofi staring back at me with a mixture of stern good humor was immediately recognizable as the sophisticated lady I'd spent all day with, so mission accomplished.

Zofi's expression softened and she rolled over and stood off the bed to secure her towel in place, treating me to a brief flash of full nudity before sitting back down next to me and leaning her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, you're being very patient."

"You're worth it, mój skarbie."

"That's the second time you've called me that, what does it mean?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, "You don't know any Polish?"

Zofi shrugged, "I was born in California. My parents managed to leave Cold War Poland in the 70s as teenagers. Their memories of their birthplace aren't the happiest. You might have noticed, they assimilated enthusiastically." She gestured around her bedroom filled not only with Niners paraphernalia, but also a patriotic red, white, and blue color scheme I hadn't noticed - before a teenage Zofi had begun supplanting it with her own detritus. It also hadn't occurred to me to question how an immigrant had become such a die-hard American football fan, but now it made sense. "My parents," Zofi continued, "never felt a need to teach me their native language or send me to any Polish schools."

"That's too bad."

Zofi shrugged. "I always regretted it a bit, but never enough to study the language on my own. But we're getting off-topic, what does mój skirbie mean?"

"Mój skarbie," I corrected. "I'm told it can be translated as 'my darling' or 'my treasure'. I'm rather partial to the latter."

She smiled up at me, "I like it, darling." She rewarded me with a quick kiss, her eyes shining with affection. I leaned back in and kissed her again - not the type of hot kiss that serves as a prelude to passionate sex, but the romantic kind of kiss that served as its own form of lovemaking. Together we explored each other's mouth, sometimes deviating to caress the other's neck or chest before inevitably returning lip-to-lip. The pleasure built inside me -- inside both of us -- from the way the intensity climbed the heat intensified until it almost felt like we were experiencing a simultaneous orgasm without even really touching each other.

We pulled back, I think both of us a little proud of the reaction we'd gotten out of each other. Zofi breathed deeply and mimed fanning her face. My own heart pounded as I gasped, "Wow."

She blushed prettily and averted her eyes for the first time in several minutes. It was then that she noticed it. "Hey, what's this?" she asked, pointing to an envelope that sat conspicuous in the middle of the desktop.

I leaned back against the wall, a goofy grin on my face. "I was wondering when you were going to notice that."

Zofi frowned. "It wasn't here this morning, I know it."

I shrugged, trying to not give anything away.

Retrieving the envelope, Zofi opened it and gasped at the contents. Inside were dozens of 4x6 photographs, and Zofi turned to sit down next to me on the bed while she fished the stack of photos out from the envelope. With a mouth gaping open in surprise, she started going through them one-by-one, lingering on some of them for only a few moments, but up to thirty seconds on others.

All were long-distance shots taken by someone with a zoom lens on a high-end SLR camera. I knew, because I knew the photographer. Most of the photos were of Zofi, although I was in a couple of the pictures. There were photos in front of Tiffany's at 10am, and one while we were inside the store. There were photos in the library, at the pharmacy store, and outside while Zofi blew on the green whistle.

"I KNEW someone was watching us!" Zofi exclaimed when she stopped at the green whistle photo. "Who was it? No, I already know. There's only one other person who could get a key to my house and let you in this morning, or to drop off the envelope before we got home."

I shrugged, again trying to not give anything away.

Zofi suddenly clapped her hands over her mouth. "Roman Holiday! THAT'S the outfit you had me in!"

I grinned. "I knew you'd figure out Breakfast at Tiffany's right away so I didn't bother trying to hide it. I wasn't sure if you'd figure out Roman Holiday."

"Holy shit, you guys! Where's Sam? She's not hiding in the closet, is she?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No. At least, I don't think so." We both looked around half-expecting Sam to pop out, although she didn't.

Zofi smiled and sighed happily. "Even with her crazy busy schedule, she burned a whole day just to do this for me."

I nodded. "She didn't even hesitate when I asked her to do it. She just said she was happy she could be part of our date. Breakfast at Tiffany's was her idea. Roman Holiday was mine. I wanted to give you something to remember the day. Maybe you can make a collage."

"I look so happy."

"You were."

Zofi leafed through the remaining photos, from the Yerba Buena garden waterfall to skipping down the sidewalk hand-in-hand. But she paused and looked a little closer at some of the MOMA art museum ones, including one in particular where she was standing by an upper-level window just looking outside. I stood three feet behind her, staring with an expression of wonder as I ignored the world around me, my eyes only on her.

She was beautiful.

The next photo was a close-up, the back of my head blurry in the foreground left, and Zofi's exquisite face filled the rest of the frame as she gazed at me with complete adoration. I realized then what was different about the way people were staring at us: When I was out with Sam or Naimh, guys stared with an 'I wanna tap that' expression. But today, all those people had been staring at Zofi AND me, believing they were looking at a couple in love.

"Do I really look like this?" she asked demurely, holding up the photo.

I smiled warmly and replied, "It's how I see you every day."

Setting the photos aside, Zofi held both of my cheeks in her hands as she kissed me again. I returned the kiss and held her eyes as I unhooked the corner of towel that was keeping it up. It fell in a puddle around her, and she gently nudged me backwards into the pillows. One long kiss turned into a makeout session. Zofi was in no hurry, but her end goal was now quite clear.

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I rolled us over so that I was on top. Again, my lips left hers to explore other parts of her body, but this time I didn't stop at her neck or chest - I kissed down her body to finish what I'd begun earlier. She opened herself to me as I took long, languid licks along her slit and teased her protruding clit. I pressed two fingers inside her moist velvet pussy and tickled her g-spot. I scratched her ribcage with my fingernails. I traced my thumbs along her underboob. And I even massaged her arms when I pushed her too far and had to calm her back down from the brink.

And then it was finally time. She had waited long enough, and the moment had come. I had my tongue wrapped around her clit while sucking powerfully. I had two fingers inside her slit, curling them to scrape my fingertips against her g-spot. She felt me teasing her right up to the precipice of orgasm, and perhaps knew I was going to pull her back from the edge once more. But at last she'd had enough of the teasing, and her hands were suddenly on my head, yanking my hair up by the roots and moaning, "Now, darling! Now!"

I scrambled up in a hurry, notching my cockhead into her open petals. Zofi's blue eyes blazed brilliantly as she stared straight at my face, wanting to memorize the way I looked at her as I entered her body for the first time.

"Now, darling, please!" she crooned, gripping my forearms where my hands were planted to either side of her head. And then she gasped, her mouth gaping wide open as she felt her virgin pussy being slowly filled with my dick for the very first time.

Zofi shuddered abruptly, a jerk that nearly dislodged me since I only had the first two inches in. But then smoothly, I pushed forward until I was buried all the way in to the hilt. And then... only then... I felt her orgasm begin as a small ripple deep within the very center of her being.

One ripple became two. Two ripples became four, and then eight, and then sixteen, and by then the escalation was inevitable. Like a low rumbling timpani drumroll, her orgasm built in a crescendo from deep within until her hips and shoulders started shaking, then her knees and elbows, finally her feet and hands, and at last it erupted out from her gaping mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Zofi screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I was surprised the neighbors didn't call 911.

Zofi's world ended. Everything about her exploded outward like a supernova until nothing was left but a tiny pebble at her center.

And for a little while, the universe was filled with light.

****

When the light faded away and her world began anew, Zofi blinked her eyes open to find me kissing her softly. Her arms held me close, our naked bodies pressed chest to chest. She clutched my shoulders, breathing deeply and still trembling as she fought to recover from the greatest orgasm of her life.

"Matty?" she rasped, her voice cracking.

"Welcome back to Earth, mój skarbie," I greeted with a smile.

"Wha--? What happened?"

I chuckled. "I think you came."

Zofi blinked up at me as her brain rebooted, trying to assimilate memories of the past two minutes of ecstasy beyond anything she'd experienced. "I don't... I..." Closing her eyes, she concentrated before groaning, "I'm so fucking FULL."

I chuckled again. "Yeah. Can't imagine why," I deadpanned.

Zofi clenched her inner muscles around my cock, muttering, "So this is what all the fuss is about."

"Yep."

She shook her head like I didn't understand. "Sam's pushed dildoes in there before. She popped my cherry last year. But this is so... different... especially holding you on top of me. It feels... intimate. Like a warm hug, but... on the inside." She hugged me with her pussy muscles again for emphasis.

I hugged her back with all four limbs.

Looking up at me, Zofi searched my eyes with her bright blue ones. "I remember you pushing in, but after that the memories get a bit fuzzy," she said with a frown.

"Well you started cumming pretty hard. Here..." I pulled myself all the way out, feeling her tight pussy walls squeezing me the entire way. Her labia partially closed again after my exit, not yet used to being stretched in this manner. So re-entry was almost the same as the initial push, having to slowly pry apart her pink walls and burrow deep inside.

"Oooh," Zofi sighed, as inch after inch of Matty cock penetrated her virgin canal. "Do that again."

So I did it again. And again. And again.

By the fourth repetition, I no longer pulled all the way out, withdrawing until my mushroom head was still inside and then smoothly driving back in deep. Zofi stared at my face the whole time, concentrated on the expressions on my face and the way I looked at her, my enjoyment of her body quite obvious.

We started making out again. For a relationship that had started years ago with an illicit makeout session that prompted the creation of The Rule, we had come full circle, passionately Frenching but now as a part of making love. Zofi moaned beneath me, stroking my shoulders and caressing my cheeks in between kisses. And all the while I continued to pump myself back and forth through her tight tunnel, the pleasure amplifying the emotions we felt for each other.

At one point, I braced my forehead against the side of the mattress beside her. She clutched me close and listened to me grunting as I repeatedly fucked her nubile body. Apart from those first two minutes of going completely out of her mind, she was a quiet lover, whimpering softly and moaning but not screaming nor shouting obscenities for me to fuck her harder. Instead, she repeated over and over again, "Darling... darling... darling..."

The nickname kept me grounded. Every time the urge to grab her and fuck the shit out of her welled up inside me, her whimpered "darling" reminded me to be tender. I wrapped up her thin body in my arms, squeezing her tightly while our bodies sinuously writhed together in harmony. She intertwined her long, lithe legs around mine so that our ankles were hooked together. I used my leg muscles to help me drive myself into her, and she kissed my neck and whimpered her pleasure all the while.

Desperate to make her cum again, I slipped a leg between hers and started grinding down on her clit as if we were tribbing (albeit with my dick in her cunt), and that's when Zofi really came alive. She started fucking back at me, grabbing my ass and practically masturbating herself with my pelvic bone. Her moans increased in volume and she started kissing me a little more ferociously. And when her next climax arrived, her inner muscles squeezing and hugging my cock so intimately inside her, she crooned into my ear, "You're making me cum, darling! You're making me cum!"

Her words drove me to drive into her even harder.

Eventually, Zofi kicked her leg over so that we were now in a spooning position. Our feet were still tangled to help us lock together, and I wrapped an arm around to palm her breast for leverage while I pounded away at her firm little rump. My cock pistoned smoothly in and out of her still-tight pussy, and as I felt the tingle in my balls, I groaned, "I'm gonna cum, Zofi. I'm gonna cum in your virgin pussy."

"Yessss..." she hissed. "Cum in me, darling. Fill me with your seed."

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill you!"

"Fill me! Flood my womb and fill me! Cum, darling, cum!"

"Nnnnnggaaaahhh!!!" I groaned as I felt my balls come to a boil. Wrapping both arms around her bosom, I pinned Zofi against my chest and slammed my hips forward one final time. Over and over again, I spurted great gobs of sperm into the exquisite brunette's beautiful body.

And all the while she moaned, "Cum in me, darling! Cum, darling, cummmm!!!"

So I came.

And then we rested.

****

My "girlfriend" and I stayed spooned together for a long while, both of us awash in the afterglow. I was coming down from blowing my brains out through my penis, and she was lost in thought while slowly rubbing her clit and scratching the base of my cock where it protruded out from her. The ticklish sensation of her manicured fingernails was enough to keep me hard a little longer than usual, but eventually my cock shrank and I slipped out.

Zofi glanced down at the trickle of cream oozing out of her and grinned. "Too bad Sam isn't here to suck out my first creampie."

I groaned. "That can be arranged for next time if you're interested."

Instead, Zofi scooped out a thick glob on her fingertips and held them up so I could see her digits glistening in the angled light coming from the desk lamp. Then she popped them into her mouth, sucking my semen with relish while delighting in the look on my face.

She repeated the maneuver once more, but with diminishing returns from my expressions, she stopped after that and got up to grab a few tissues. After blotting up the rest of my spending, she tossed the tissues in the trash and reached over to her desk to retrieve her little digital camera, the same one she'd brought to Tahoe. Handing me the camera, she asked me to take pictures of her.

I arched an eyebrow. "You sure? You're the one who said 'maybe a polaroid, not digital'."

"I'm sure. I wanna remember everything about today." Zofi grinned. "Maybe I can show my mom a photo of your cum leaking out of me."

I shot her a look.

Zofi laughed, saying, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Maybe you should just hang your bloody bedsheets out the window like a flag," I drawled.

"Well maybe if I still had a hymen. I suppose I could let your spunk leak out into my panties and then leave them somewhere she'll find them."

"Zo-fi."

"Fine, fine. I'll think of something less vulgar."

I sighed.

"C'mon. Picture time."

I held up the camera. "Just remember, I'm an amateur at this."

"How hard can it be? I look pretty, you click the button."

I chuckled. "Well when you put it that way."

One thing I definitely like about digital is that you can delete bad photos. Out of habit from a film camera, I kept waiting and waiting trying to get the perfect shot, and Zofi had to keep reminding me to just keep snapping and she'd delete them later.

I was trying to keep things tasteful -- more Playboy and less Penthouse, if you know what I mean. Zofi made it really easy. She seemed incapable of looking trashy. One of my favorites had her reclining on her left side propped up with a pillow and her left elbow. She kept her head erect, silky dark hair draped over her right eye and right shoulder. Two fingers of her right hand covered her nipple while the left nipple was obscured by the pillow. And the bedsheets were bunched up between her thighs just enough to cover her pussy.

Most shots were like that. I artfully covered her with the bedsheets or pillows. I had her adjust her arm positions and hands, and she could cross her legs to cover her crotch. Of course, her nipples and pussy couldn't be obscured in every shot. Sometimes she was half-covered, sometimes not, but never really lewd. There were some photos I would personally keep in my mental spank bank, and in a few of them, you could even see my cum leaking out of her pussy if you looked hard enough. I actually didn't see that myself the first night. But Zofi let the BTC see the photos later on, and Belle pointed it out to me.

Even in hindsight, looking back at the photos days after they were taken, I was struck by how relaxed and content Zofi looked. I've often described her as "model-esque" or various versions of that to express her beauty and figure, but she really was a natural model. She was so relaxed in front of the camera, pleased to be part of the process. She had her insecurities like so many other girls her age, and yet was completely at ease showing off the beauty of her own form even sans clothing.

The two of us had loaded the pictures onto her computer and gone through them on the big screen instead of the tiny display on the back of her camera. Staring at shot after erotically-charged shot of Zofi's gorgeous naked body had me pretty hard again, and once we finished I was eager to start a fresh makeout session. But Zofi broke away and said, "Sam told me we just HAD to try it in the shower."