The Big Tits Club Ch. 37-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zofi was gay. Not happening.

Alice had made clear I was her fuck-buddy without romance, and even a vacation playing boyfriend/girlfriend just to try it on for size wasn't seriously going to change that.

So that left Mari and Sam. I felt like I'd never given Mari a fair chance. She was so sweet and lovable, and I seriously did not take enough advantage of her body built for sex. Maybe she didn't have quite as high a sex drive as Naimh, but if she ever wanted to she could probably outfuck them all. But even putting aside incredible sex, she was an even more incredible human being. Yeah, she said she was on Team Belle, but she'd also confessed in Tahoe that she loved me. Could there be more in there?

Naimh had said that if any of the girls had been in love with me all along but was burying her feelings out of respect for her friends, well now was her chance to change my mind. If that statement applied to anyone, it was Mari. And even though she hadn't said much in the time before I got up to leave, I could see the light in her eyes at the idea of spending a week being my girlfriend.

Sam... Sam confused the hell out of me, especially with the way she'd taken such good care of me in the aftermath of my breakup and then promptly disappeared out of my life again. She wore the mask all day every day, and when it slipped I caught glimpses of the true face beneath. It seemed to me like there were two different Sams: the young woman who dreamed of being Aphrodite and fought so competitively to be Matty's "favorite", and the career-driven workaholic who didn't want to be distracted by "love". Everyone could see it: Even Belle had said just last night that Sam was super in love with me and wanted my mom for a mother-in-law even while telling herself not to think about it.

What would happen if we spent a week together as boyfriend/girlfriend? Would she let me see her true face, get to know the young woman inside who may or may not be in love with me, and give me the chance to find out if I might love her in return?

I suddenly found myself VERY interested in finding out.

But would she even TAKE a week together with me as boyfriend/girlfriend or just dismiss the whole idea, tell me to maintain status quo, and perhaps even point me in the direction of Naimh and give me a good kick in the butt to go back to her?

That actually seemed a lot more likely. Naimh had made clear that nobody would be forced to do anything they didn't want to do, and I could easily see a future where four of the girls each took their turn and Sam blew me off instead.

Unless... I was like... in some kind of emotional turmoil and her maternal instinct kicked in to Florence Nightingale me back to health. I could maybe even invent something.

'Now you're talking crazy. Get your shit together, dude,' I told myself.

I lost track of how many times I'd circled the yard. I was on the far side of the empty swimming pool when I realized for sure that I was going to go ahead and try Naimh's plan. At the very least, I welcomed the opportunity to get to know each of the girls better. I always spent so much time trying to keep all of them 'in balance', and seeing to the needs of six beautiful young girls WITHOUT making any of them feel neglected was exhausting. Being able to focus on one at a time, even if the rest of them were around, seemed like it would be so... easy.

'Dude, you did not just jinx yourself by calling this 'easy', did you?'

Shaking that thought from my head, I finished my loop around the backyard, opened the sliding door, and returned to the family room. The girls were still chatting, but their conversations went silent when I came in.

"So?" Naimh asked expectantly. "Are you in or out?"

I took a deep breath, nodded, and replied, "I'm in."

****

There was a lot of nervous energy in the room that got released when I announced that I was "in". All six of the girls conspicuously exhaled at the same time, everybody noticed, and everybody started chuckling or giggling or otherwise relaxed quite considerably.

Sam had joined Zofi and Alice on the big couch, so I walked over and stood in front of the TV. When everyone settled, I remarked, "So I gather that the rest of you already decided to go with Neevie's plan?"

Sam nodded. "Of course, none of that would've mattered if you were out. So there was a lot of discussion about what we'd do if you said 'no'."

"Well if I know you girls at all, and I'd like to think that I do, some of you would've been fine with it, and others would claim to be fine with it but simultaneously be a little hurt that I shut down an opportunity to at least try."

There was a little more nervous laughter as the girls exchanged looks.

"But at the end of the day," I continued, "I'm 'in' not because I'm trying to avoid hurt feelings, but because I want to experience this with all of you as much as you want to experience it with me. For years it felt like The Rule was specifically designed to stop me from developing feelings for any one of you over the others. Now after all that time of getting to know each other as friends, I'm being given permission to let those feelings flow, to explore what love means to each of us. Becoming boyfriend/girlfriend is the next stage of evolution for each of our relationships, and in normal circumstances would be impossible to do with all six of you."

Mari said quietly, "I would've never gotten this chance otherwise."

Belle was already misty-eyed and she wrapped up her bestie in a fierce hug, mumbling, "I would never have stopped you."

Mari gave her a shy smile and patted her BFF's forearm. "Team Belle."

"Just... please..." I hedged, taking a deep breath. "Please remember that I'm not perfect. I've already proven I can screw things up just as much as anyone, and feelings can get hurt even if we're only doing this a week at a time. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I'm still terrified the seven of us doing this is going to result in some serious jealousy between you."

"We talked about that too," Alice chimed in. "We obviously can't make promises there won't be any hard feelings, but we're at least going into this with eyes open. Ultimately, we're running out of time before we all go to college, so it's now or never anyway."

The girls nodded collectively.

"So with all that said," I began, holding up my hands, "how is this gonna work? Are you ro-sham-boing for an order or something?"

Sam shook her head. "We're doing this volunteer order, and we're not setting the whole order out in advance. Feelings change. Each of us can opt out if we want. Maybe this whole thing will blow up three days from now. I don't want to set up long-term expectations we won't be able to live up to. So we're doing this one week at a time with whoever wants to go next. If there's a tie, we can ro-sham-bo or something."

I nodded and looked around all of them. "So have you already decided who's going first?"

"Not yet."

Mari's hand shop up immediately. At the same time, Alice chirped, "I'll go first!"

Sam smirked and glanced at Belle and Zofi. "Either of you wanna jump in?"

Both Belle and Zofi shook their heads in the negative.

Sam shrugged and said, "Looks like it's a ro-sham-bo."

"Wait," I put in. "I'd rather hear why they each want to go first."

"Oh well that's easy," Alice said. "I just lost my virginity and I'm super horny all the time. These last few days have SUCKED DONKEY BALLS. Matty's Girlfriend of the Week gets priority, right? Imma gonna get LAID."

Everyone laughed at that. But as the laughter died down, Mari mumbled quietly, "I've just been dreaming about being Matty's girlfriend for years. Like Sam said, this whole thing could blow up three days from now. I might never get another chance."

The room went quiet. Belle started hugging Mari again, and a moment later, Alice spoke up to say, "Mari can go first. I can keep my panties on for another few days. Besides, I just realized Mari's the only one who didn't get him after the whole thing with Neevie went down, so she's overdue."

"Really?" The relief on Mari's face was evident.

"Yeah, totally," Alice confirmed. "I'm your friend and you need this more than I do."

"Thank you," Mari said warmly, and she teared up. Alice got off the couch and went to hug her as well, and then Sam joined, and Zofi and Naimh as well. Lastly, I put my long arms around the group.

Eventually, though, the group hug disengaged. First I and then the girls backed off one at a time, like peeling layers of an onion, until only Belle and Mari remained. Mari wiped away the tears from her eyes and looked over at Alice. With a smile, she said, "I can't visit on Tuesday anyway, so you can still have an Alice Tuesday with him."

Alice grinned. "Works for me."

"Why wait for Tuesday?" Naimh finally spoke up. "Both Matty and I agreed to end the sex boycott. I think it makes the most sense for Mari's week to start like... tomorrow. We can have these weeks run from Sunday afternoon until the following Sunday morning. That way Mari can have a 'sleepover' next Saturday night to cap things off."

Alice's eyes glittered. "So in the meantime..."

Sam shrugged and commented, "Don't you normally spend Saturday mornings having Matty give you a bunch of orgasms?"

The pretty Korean girl was practically dancing in her seat, eyes on fire. "Can I? Right now?"

Sam glanced around. "Any objections?"

Alice didn't wait around for answers. She'd already gotten off the couch and took a running start. I had to brace myself for impact otherwise she would have knocked me into the TV. As it was, I wound up holding a horny Asian babe in my arms with her long bare legs wrapped around my waist while she crammed her tongue into the back of my mouth.

And we were only just beginning.

****

Technically, Mari's time as my new "girlfriend" for a week didn't start until tomorrow. Still, nobody objected when she wound up being the first to get my dick in her pussy, nor when she got my first cumload of the day less than two minutes later.

It was an accident, really. I hadn't had sex since Tuesday night with Belle (about eighty-four hours, not that I was counting), and hadn't ejaculated since Friday morning's pitiful morning wood masturbation. So it really shouldn't have been a surprise that I turned out to be on a hair trigger.

Sam and Zofi had gotten out of the way when I carried Alice over to the big couch and sat down with her legs still wrapped around my waist. The horny Korean girl made out with me furiously while tugging up my shirt to slide her hands around my bare chest and squeeze my pectoral muscles. Mari came over next to us and parked herself on the cushion to my left, panting eagerly. Alice was quick to turn my head and let me make out with my luscious Latina angel, and in the meantime, Alice slipped off my lap and started tugging down my shorts.

I groaned into Mari's mouth the moment Alice started sucking on my schlong. I then pulled my head away and took a look around. Belle had one hand in her pants, masturbating and moaning while watching Mari and Alice work on me. Naimh was still in the armchair, biting her lip and looking oh-so-sexy. I was still conflicted about resuming the sexual part of my relationship with the gorgeous redhead while the emotional part was still very much up in the air. Luckily for me, I didn't have to worry about her being taken care of, because Zofi closed in on Naimh and started making out with her instead.

Sam, for her part, hung back at first, just sort of staring down at the back of Alice's head with an odd expression on her face. The mask had fallen away, but her true face was that of a confused young woman. A moment later she noticed me staring at her, the mask came right back up, and she stood up straight. She first glanced over at Naimh and Zofi, who were pawing at each other's bodies by now. Then she looked over at Belle masturbating by herself on the loveseat, and she moved over to join the little pixie instead.

To my surprise, though, Sam and Belle didn't start making out or anything. Sam leaned down to whisper something into the other girl's ear, Belle nodded, and the two of them got up and left the room. I fantasized that they'd strip each other's clothes off and make sweet Sapphic love, but from the expressions on both their faces I gathered they were more inclined to talk instead of fuck.

Watching and wondering all that kept me distracted enough to not fill Alice's stomach with sperm right away. It also helped that she seemed more inclined to play with me than really hoover my dick for hot cum. I'd been nibbling on Mari's neck and playing with her boobs beneath her sweater as well, but now I focused on my luscious Latina and started taking her clothes off. Moments later, I got her bra out of the way and fastened my lips around a big swollen nipple while she moaned and clutched my head to her bosom. But I only got to mash my face into her marvelous melons for about a minute before she slipped off the couch and started removing her pants as well.

Alice noticed me watching Mari strip, and once the other girl got naked she finally popped off my prick. "Hop on him," she said. "You've gone the longest without him."

Moving aside, Alice started unbuttoning her white blouse from the center buttons again, giving me tantalizing glimpses of her creamy white titflesh in the lacy red bra. Mari meanwhile settled her knees on either side of my legs, centered herself over my dick, and sank down onto me.

"Ohhh... yeahhh..." I couldn't help but groan as a warm, wet, inviting pussy surrounded my shaft for the first time in four days. Granted, that's far from an eternity, but it had certainly felt like one to me. Having Mari's lush body built for sex mounted on my dick felt as relieving as cannonballing into a cool, clear oasis after wandering for forty years through the Sahara Desert. My body went spineless and I sagged against the backrest, a goofy grin on my face.

Mari giggled at my expression. "Feeling good?"

"Feeling amazing," I breathed before reaching up to cradle Mari's cheeks in my hands. Just before I brought her to me for a sweet kiss, I murmured, "Thank you, Angel."

We kissed for a little while, but mid-kiss, Mari started to undulate her body. She had incredible pussy control, milking my shaft with her inner muscles in a way that sent lightning bolts of pleasure up into my brain. I broke the kiss to gasp from overwhelming pleasure, and after less than a minute I started whimpering, "Mari! Mari! Slow down! You're gonna make me cum!"

She wasn't even humping me very fast, just clenching me and gyrating a bit. But when I started whining about cumming, she sped up instead of slowing down. With a wicked gleam in her dark eyes, she stared straight into mine while crushing her massive melons against my cheeks, trapping my face in her titflesh.

"Mari... Angel... Please..." I groaned. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna...HHHHNNNGGGGGHHH!!!"

After feeling her hammer her body up and down my prick and slam her plush buttocks down against my thighs, I gripped Mari's shoulders from behind, pinning her down and preventing her from humping me any further while I grunted, clenched my eyes, and came. Her eyes glittered and her smile widened while feeling me fountain off deep inside her. And all the while she kept milking me with her inner muscles, drawing out my ejaculation for so long that I genuinely think I kept cumming for a longer duration than we'd been fucking.

At last, I gasped and let my head loll back. I was dizzy from the force of my eruption, and I blinked several times in shock before realizing just how incredibly fast I'd popped off. Panting for oxygen, I forced myself to focus on Mari's pretty face, and I apologized, "Sorry... Sorry... I couldn't... hold it..."

Mari grinned rather proudly and winked. "No worries. You seemed like you really needed that. I'm just happy I was able to help you."

"Oh yeah... Really needed that..." I wheezed.

"Up! Up!" Alice exclaimed before reaching down and slapping Mari's plush buttocks. "I want the creampie!"

Mari glanced at Alice with a grin. She blushed and actually looked a little embarrassed at the idea of the Korean babe eating her out. But she dismounted my dick and flipped around to sit beside me. And as soon as Mari slouched against the backrest, parked her heels on the edge of the couch cushion, and spread apart her thighs, Alice ducked her head into the Latina girl's crotch and started audibly slurping out my cum.

Moments later, Naimh started squealing in orgasm, a sound well-familiar to me. I tore my gaze away from Alice and Mari to find the gorgeous redhead in almost the exact same pose as Mari, heels up on the armchair cushion and thighs spread while Zofi furiously ate her out. Zofi was fully-clothed and Naimh was only naked below the waist, but otherwise the four girls were near mirror images of each other.

My ex-girlfriend stared hungrily at my still-upright dick and licked her lips. I could see the fantasy in her eyes as she imagined impaling herself upon my manhood, and her orgasm crested while she pressed Zofi's head even tighter between her legs. But as much as she may have wanted to approach me and I may have wanted to go to her, both of us had just climaxed, relieving a ton of that sexual pressure. And now that both of us were done cumming, the urgent craving to fuck each other's brains out had been temporarily sated.

Instead, as soon as Naimh came down from her orgasmic high, she pulled Zofi's face out of her crotch and said, "Go to Matty."

The lissome brunette first crawled up to give the redhead a tender kiss, and then a moment later she sauntered over to me. Zofi took the time to take off her sweater and then reach back to unclasp her bra, murmuring, "I missed you, darling." And the now topless model-esque beauty shook her bare boobies in my face before leaning down to give me a fervent kiss.

I could taste Naimh's pussy on Zofi's lips, which stirred me more than I had been expecting. I suddenly felt a burst of energy and grabbed Zofi's head to keep it in place so I could lick her entire face, hungrily going after the redhead's unique flavor. Zofi giggled as soon as she realized what I was doing, and when I finally stopped she leaned in to whisper into my ear, "You can go get more straight from the source."

But I sighed reluctantly and shook my head fractionally. And with an understanding nod, Zofi sank down to her knees and slurped my half-hard cock into her mouth.

"Hey, that's mine next!" Alice complained when she pulled her face out of Mari's crotch and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Get in line, bitch!"

Zofi laughed without removing her face from my dick, not an easy thing to do. She flipped Alice the bird, which got Alice to reach back and spank Zofi's ass. Only then did Zofi pull off my swiftly re-hardening prick and mutter, "Fine, fine. I'll trade you."

"Actually," Mari said with a blissful sigh of contentment. Apparently, even though I hadn't brought Mari to orgasm, my best friend Alice had taken care of that for me. So Mari sat up and grinned, finishing, "I'm gonna go see what Neevie tastes like."

I blinked in surprise, watching shy Mari expanding her sexual horizons in terms of sampling the other girls in the BTC. I could still remember her tentatively sharing these experiences with Belle while still nervous about girl-on-girl action. But the busty Latina wound up squatting in front of Naimh's red-trimmed beaver and just dove in without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Zofi and Alice were picking up right where they'd left off on Tuesday, one of them blowing me while the other licked my balls. Alice had stripped herself... sort of. She actually still wore the button-down shirt, red bowtie, cardigan, and black miniskirt. But she'd removed the strapless red bra and her panties beneath. So when Alice climbed up into my lap reverse cowgirl so Zofi could eat her out at the same time, I was able to reach around and play with her big boobies to my heart's content.