The Big Tits Club Ch. 41-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The horny redhead had her legs around my waist the instant we made it through my bedroom door. I spun her around and planted her back against the wall for support while she took charge to wrap her arms around my head and spear her tongue into my mouth like a diving seabird. We made out hot and heavy, our tongues sparring with a jab here, a riposte there, and entangling together a moment later.

When my forearms started to burn I pivoted away from the wall and carried her over to my bed. She squealed at the sensation of falling as I launched us over the mattress, the adrenaline rush spiking her arousal. After we landed, her fingers started scrabbling at the hem of my shirt to tug it upwards. And once she got the material trapped around my armpits, I finally broke our liplock long enough to finish ripping the offending garment over my head, baring my chest to her hungry gaze.

The gorgeous Irish girl growled and showed me her teeth as she stared at and then played with my pectoral muscles as hungrily as I'd ever ogled her tits. She leaned in and suckled on my nipple before kissing her way up my chest, across my shoulder, and fastening her lips around my neck momentarily. Finally, our mouths met again and we both moaned. She started tugging at my jeans, whimpering, "I need to taste your cock."

Well, if she really needed it...

I rolled off her, quickly unbuttoned myself, and then jerked down the zipper. Naimh rolled after me, took hold of the waistband, and yanked downward while I hopped my butt off the mattress several times to help her out. Moments later, I was completely naked while she remained fully-clothed, not that I cared since she was single-mindedly focused on burying my cock into her throat. And as easily as BJ Queen Mari had ever done, Naimh suddenly dropped her ruby red lips all the way down to the very base of my dick.

Her electric emerald eyes sizzled as she stared up at me, maintaining eye contact to watch the pleasure she gave me contorting across my face. She breathed shallowly, holding the position an impossibly long time while milking my shaft with her throat muscles. And if she kept that up much longer, she'd be getting a bellyful much faster than either of us would've originally expected.

But even Naimh could only hold the deep-throat for so long, and she pulled all the way off to take a deep breath. She then proceeded to pump her head up and down my dick a few more times, although she did not repeat the deep-throat. And with one final gasp, she sat upright with her legs folded to the sides in a W-position and started working off her tight wrap top.

I was breathing hard in anticipation of her big breasts being revealed. The sexpot redhead gave me a saucy look right before ripping the top over her head and baring a nude-colored bra that had helped properly frame and position her mammaries for maximum cleavage. Reaching behind herself, she paused for a moment to wink at me. And only then did she slip the clasp and let the cups fall away.

That's when I attacked. I jetted forward so suddenly that Naimh squeaked, "Eep!" in surprise. I gathered her body in my arms and rolled us over so that I was on top again while I feasted on her breasts and mashed my face into the valley of her cleavage. Meanwhile, my hands worked at her spray-painted jeans. And then it was my turn to yank downward on her waistband while she hopped off the mattress to help me out.

Moments later my long tongue slithered up and into her tight twat. I stared upward to maintain eye contact and watch the pleasure I gave her contorting across the beautiful babe's face. She whimpered and groaned and scratched her fingernails across my scalp. I gave her a tongue-lashing equal to any the other girls had ever given her and then some, and I didn't stop until she erupted in a riot of screaming spasms as she clutched my bedsheets and clamped her thighs around my ears while she came.

And then it was time.

Time for our first time.

For the second time.

I swiftly crawled up my ex-girlfriend's fantastically naked body. I slid my chest across her stomach and tits, compressing her breasts between our bodies while my cockhead nudged into the entrance of her folds. She was still delirious from her climax so I didn't penetrate her just yet. I caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead, and then kissed her nose, and finally kissed her mouth.

Naimh's irises swam back into focus mid-kiss. At the same time, strength flowed back into her limbs as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and she separated our mouths just long enough to breathe faintly, "Please, Matty, I nee-- NNNNGGGGAAAAAHHH!"

Her eyes flashed in surprise, her begging request dying on her lips as her mouth gaped open to gasp the moment my thickness suddenly filled her. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and she began flopping beneath me like a fish out of water. For a moment, I thought she was having an epileptic seizure, but then she started screaming and her cunt started clenching and I realized she was having a monster orgasm just from my first thrust.

I held her close in my arms and lightly ground my pelvis down on her clit to maximize her pleasure. Her screams eventually died down, and at last her bodyquakes settled beneath me.

"Ohhh... Matty..." Naimh moaned after about a minute as she came down from her unexpected peak. I had already started moving again, slowly, in and out of her wonderfully snug channel with the idea of building into her next one.

"Hey..." I intoned in a welcoming voice, staring straight into her eyes. After so many sexual encounters with the nymphomaniac redhead bent over before me while I banged her from behind, it was almost a surprise to be doing this in an old-fashioned missionary position.

"Hey you," she breathed back with a bit of a look of wonder in her emerald-green eyes. They were bigger than I remembered, a look more of wide-eyed innocence on her face than raw sexual heat.

I grinned and bent to kiss her tenderly.

Gently.

We didn't fuck, not that time. Oh, we certainly fucked each other's brains out later that night, but not that first one. I cradled my ex-girlfriend in my arms while she simply held my shoulders. And together we...

Well...

We made love.

My thrusts were slow and steady, full-length from her entrance all the way down to her deepest depths. Her hips rolled and undulated beneath me, but our bodies never crashed together with the jarring impacts that usually signified our physical unions. We simply... moved.

Together.

In harmony.

It was wonderful.

Our orgasms sort of snuck up on us. One moment we were rolling across the mattress in sinuous waves, the next I molded my lips to hers and groaned as I felt the dam burst forth within me to begin an unending flood. She whimpered into my kiss and held me close, her milkmaid muscles working overtime to draw out every last drop. And even after I'd finished flooding her, the trembles of her orgasm continued for another minute.

But at last we both went limp, and I buried my face into the crook of her neck, nuzzling my nose against her jawline.

Her voice was quiet, but clear and heartfelt. "I love you, Matty... I never stopped loving you."

I wanted to repeat her endearment back to her. Truly, I did, but something held me back.

She sensed my hesitation, paused, and turned her face toward mine to stare into my eyes as I rested on the pillow beside her. "It's okay. You don't have to say it back. I know it'll take time for you to really even consider thinking about me that way again."

I shook my head in the negative. "It's not that. I DO love you, right now. But at the same time, I'm consciously aware of how easy it is to feel this kind of love at a time like this when we're so intimately joined together. It's like the Captain Corelli's Mandolin quote: 'Love is a temporary madness.' It's certainly erupted, especially right now. I'm still trying to sort out what you're going to mean to me after you leave and this little eruption subsides, and also figure out what I'll mean to you."

"That's easy," she replied with a smile. "I still love you to pieces when I'm at home by myself, lying in bed dreaming of a night like tonight. I'd like to stay here with you tonight, if you'll let me."

I arched both eyebrows, and taking a deep breath, I elevated myself with my elbows so that I was perched above her. "Your parents are okay with that?"

Naimh's eyes narrowed as she thought about that. "I think the word 'okay' would not be the most accurate term. Let's just say they've given their begrudging acceptance of the situation."

"I'll have to tell Belle," I explained. "She thinks it's still Alice's week and nobody expected Alice to stay overnight."

"I don't mind her joining us. I realized a long time ago that if I wanted to be with you, I'd have to share you." Naimh giggled. "Of course, given that I love the feel of a naked girl in my arms as much as you do, it's no real chore on my part. In that sense, you're my dream boyfriend: Not only are you handsome, kind, intelligent, strong, and an amazing lover, but you bring me hot young playthings to have fun with as well."

The way Naimh's eyes danced left no doubt that she meant every word.

"You're trying to make sure I still love you after the eruption subsides," I drawled.

"Well... yes," she admitted with a twinkle in her eye. "Is it working?"

I grinned. "Ask me again in the morning."

****

We cleaned up and I checked the clock, surprised Belle hadn't come over on her own yet. She had her house key back, and usually arrived after dinnertime. I started to worry that she'd already come over, found me in bed with Naimh, and then ran away or something. But when I called she asked casually, "Hey, what's up?"

I blinked. "Uh, you're not here. Is something wrong?"

"I suppose I should be asking YOU if something's wrong. Neevie was supposed to have to you today."

"How did YOU know about that?"

"Oh... well... the girls got together last night and came up with a plan for this weekend. Alice said she was fucked out and offered Saturday as a good date day for Neevie to have her 'first time for the second time'. I actually saw you two drive off this morning. Did something go wrong?"

"What? No. Everything's fine. She's still here. I'm just..." I paused a moment and frowned. "Waitaminute. You KNEW Neevie was coming over but you didn't warn me?"

Belle giggled. "Chicks before dicks. The girls wanted secrecy, so I agreed to secrecy."

"Hmph. I was about to invite you to come join us since this would normally be YOUR night with me but if you're gonna be like that I suppose I don't have to."

"Well, tonight's Neevie's night already anyways."

"She said you could join us."

"She DID?"

"Yeah, so... Belle... Belle?" The line had gone dead. I hung up the phone and glanced over at Neevie beside me, still fabulously naked on the bed. In fact, she was lying back and holding her knees up to her chest, a position which tilted her pussy upwards so that gravity would help trap our mingled cum inside her.

Less than a minute later, I heard my front door slam shut and then the thumping of feet racing up the stairs. Belle burst into my bedroom, eyes glittering.

"Aww, you saved him for me!" the impish pixie enthused in delight.

"All for one, and one for all," Naimh cheered and spread her thighs apart.

Matty's Little Cumslut took care of the rest.

****

"So I owe you a really big apology," Belle said a bit out of the blue.

Reclining sideways across the big couch, her head propped up on her elbow, Naimh furrowed her eyebrows. "An apology? What for?"

"For... well... for hating your guts."

Naimh blinked and sat upright. "For... what?"

Belle held her hands up and waved them palms downward in a let-me-explain gesture. "I never told you just how close I came to fucking everything up."

Naimh gave Belle an extremely puzzled look, and then glanced over at me. Pointing one finger at Belle, the redhead queried, "She's speaking English, right? Because I feel like something is getting lost in translation."

I chuckled, tightened my grip around the petite strawberry-blonde tucked under my left arm while she cuddled against my side, and nodded.

"You've always been so nice to me," Belle continued. "You're nice to everybody, actually, and you're always considerate of the group. Like this whole 'All for one' thing that everybody keeps bringing up. It's been a rallying cry for BTC solidarity."

Naimh waved her hand dismissively. "I wasn't trying to come up with a rallying cry. I just felt blessed for all five of you showing how much you all loved ME. The phrase just sort of popped into my head: the members individually support the group, and the group supports the members. That's all of us, including you, Matty."

"I lost sight of that for a little bit, hence the need for an apology. Matty already knows -- I told him that I hated your guts."

Naimh pursed her lips. "Okay that time I heard you quite clearly."

"I never ACTUALLY hated your guts, but I was extremely, extremely jealous of you: your perfect body, the most gorgeous face Matty's ever seen, your natural ability to accomplish pretty much ANYTHING related to sex without even trying hard." Belle sighed. "To be honest, I still am pretty jealous of you, although I've learned to accept it a bit."

"Jealous of ME?" Naimh gestured with one hand at the way Belle and I were currently cuddled together. "I'm the one that's jealous."

"Of me?"

"Look at you two," she exclaimed in a tone of wonderment. "Childhood friends grown up together. Sharing each day as it comes, all those dinners with your dad, the weekends spent in each other's arms, the long hours I know you two spend just... talking."

Belle and I glanced at each other for a moment, little smiles on our faces.

Naimh jabbed her finger directly at me a few times. "It's Captain Corelli's Mandolin. Your roots are so entwined together that it is inconceivable you should ever part."

Belle looked confused. "What?"

I laughed and tickled Belle's nose with my fingertip. "I'll explain later."

Naimh sighed and looked rather melancholy, drawling, "You two have the relationship some of us could only ever dream of."

Belle leaned over from her spot on the loveseat and put her hand over Naimh's. "Is that the kind of relationship you lost with Conor?"

The Irish teenager looked thoughtful for a moment but then shook her head quickly. "Not quite. Conor was just a boy. He was my first, true enough, but we were children. We never spent the kind of time together that you and Matty do. I never shared my most personal thoughts with him. When I think back on it, my relationship with Conor wasn't any deeper than my relationship with you, Matty. He was my boyfriend, and we had fun together, but that was it. Me running away from home to stay with him had more to do with my fear of moving to America than any particular bond with Conor himself. Now could we have developed into something more intimate had I stayed in Ireland? Perhaps, but we never got that chance."

The three of us ruminated on that silently for a moment. Naimh was the first to pick her head up and smile. "So like I said: I'm the one who's jealous of you. Even tonight, my first time for the second time with him, and you're the one who's been wrapped up in his arms, not me."

Belle abruptly took her hand off of Naimh's and looked back at me in alarm. "Ohmigawd. I'm SO sorry if you wanted--"

"Relax, relax, it's fine." Now it was Naimh's turn to gesture with her palms downward. "I'm the one that invited you here. Had I wanted him all to myself I'm sure you would've let me."

"Of course I would have. Which begs the question: Why DID you invite me to join you?"

Naimh shrugged. "It was the least I could do. I owe my first overnight with him here to you. I owe my entire relationship with him to you, actually. If not for you prodding us that night, we never would've gotten together. And even though we eventually broke up, that was MY fault, not yours."

Belle furrowed her eyebrows, sat forward with her forearms on her knees, and stared down at the floor for a moment. "So this is yet another thing I need to apologize for. I..." Her voice trailed off as she sighed and took another deep breath, gathering herself. "I had my own ulterior motives in prodding you two to get together."

Naimh frowned and sat up straight. "What do you mean by that?"

Belle sagged. "I always believed you two would break up. Matty had been infatuated with you from the beginning -- like I said: perfect body, gorgeous face, complete natural at sex."

"I don't understand."

"I thought that was it. Just physical attraction. I genuinely believed there would be nothing more to your relationship than sex. You two always had white-hot sexual chemistry, but from where I was sitting, it seemed clear to me that you had very little in common personally. At least, you never seemed to have those intimate conversations with him the way I did, y'know?"

I took a moment to lean forward and explain, "Belle believed we'd burn white hot and then burn out -- that we didn't have the intertwined roots to last when being 'in love' burned away. She wasn't wrong."

Naimh frowned at that. "Well, I suppose she wasn't." Looking back at Belle, she added, "But you actually set us up to fail?"

"I was being selfish. I wanted him for myself, and that wasn't going to happen as long as he remained infatuated with you. So I figured that once he got you out of his system, he'd be all mine."

Naimh narrowed her eyes and looked back and forth between us left and right a few times as if her head had turned into a stuck ticking minute hand on a clock. "Given the way you two are so casually explaining this, I'm going to assume things didn't go according to plan."

"You were right to fear that I'd seduce him that night before we all ended the sex boycott. I'd had the big butt plug in my ass all night and I showed it off to him after you all left. He'd gone about four days without sex and I figured seducing him would be easy."

Naimh shot an accusing look at both of us. "You said you two mutually decided it would be better not to spend the night together because it would be too tempting to break the boycott."

I nodded. "We did... eventually. We didn't lie about that."

"But we didn't tell the whole truth," Belle continued. "I'm going to have to explain this all to the others as well, but I wanted to start with you first because I know how much you love him. I know how much he still cares about you. Even though you went through the whole bit with screaming your ex-boyfriend's name and then breaking up and everything else, he still thinks about you all the time. I had THOUGHT that going through a relationship based solely on sex would get you out of his system, but it didn't. He still thinks about getting back together with you."

"Belle, uh..." I began in a quiet voice. "You're not really supposed to give away MY secrets."

Belle waved me off and focused on Naimh. "I'm telling you this to show how close I was to betraying all of you, to claiming I was above the rules and damn the BTC. It was Matty's loyalty to the BTC that saved us and made him turn me down. Deep down, I know there's still a selfish part of me that wants to keep him all for myself, but I really do believe in this idea of 'All for one'. And -I- need, for my own conscience, to admit all of that to you and yet still say, without any ulterior motive, that if you want him, I won't stand in your way. Not anymore. It feels like I went in a big circle just to come back to where I started, but here I am -- in the same place but feeling differently about it -- I'm his anchor. This close, intimate relationship you're jealous of?"

Belle paused, turned back to me, and squeezed my knee before finishing, "I'm his little sister."