The Big Tits Club Ch. 53-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good asshole," I groaned as I thrust in and out of her tightness. "Master loves Personal Slut's teeny little asshole. It's so tight. It's so hot. You're so hot! Personal Slut looks so fucking hot bent over with Master's dick up her ass."

"Does Master really love it? Does Master wanna cum deep inside Personal Slut's tight asshole? Please, Master. Personal Slut is your willing cum dumpster. Dump a big load of creamy cum in Personal Slut's bowels so Matty's Little Cumslut can suck it out."

"Master decides where he's gonna dump his big load of creamy cum," I grunted and sped up as Holly's anal chute started to loosen up a bit. "Tight-Ass Slut. Crawl under Personal Slut in a sixty-nine. Oooh, that's it. So fucking hot. You two are such hot little bitches. My Sluts are such gorgeous bitches. Naked and sweaty and eating each other's cunts while Master blasts Personal Slut's tight butthole with his big dick. Fuck yeah. And here comes Matty's Little Cumslut with a second cock for Personal Slut."

"Oooh, for me?" Holly exclaimed excitedly, turning her head around to see Belle literally skip back into the family room wearing a strap-on dildo around her waist. The blunt phallus bounced with her.

"Uh-huh. In a minute," I replied. "But not yet. First, Master wants Tight-Ass Slut to sit up on the couch again. Master wants to watch Matty's Little Cumslut fucking her."

"Yes, Master," Sam confirmed obediently, smirking as she slid back out from underneath Holly.

"Yes, Master. With pleasure!" Belle affirmed happily.

"MY pleasure, Slut," Sam growled a little imperiously.

"Yes, Mistress. YOUR pleasure," Belle replied deferentially, bowing her head.

I blinked in surprise, and Sam shot a look of surprise at me as well. But I shrugged for her to just go with it, and Sam grinned while sitting up on the couch and spreading her legs. Moments later, Belle bent over her, plugged Matty Junior in, and started thrusting. Then, I got Holly to climb up onto the cushion right next to Sam and brace herself against the backrest. And the green-haired girl grunted as I re-inserted my fat cock into her rectum.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Holly grunted before me while I repeatedly violated her ass.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Sam grunted as well while Belle repeatedly pounded her.

The two hot babes then turned to face each other, drawing their heads close together so they could make out. A moment later, Belle caught my attention and puckered up. I leaned over and started kissing her as well, the four of us making a complete circle (square?) of lust as we pounded away.

But then it was time for my main event. Sam had been diddling Holly's clit with her right hand, and Holly abruptly broke her liplock with the blonde to howl her orgasmic release. I took that as my cue, so when Holly came down from her high, I scooped both forearms around her midsection and rolled us over so that I was sitting on the couch with Personal Slut still skewered on my shaft in a reverse cowgirl position.

Wordlessly, I snapped my fingers to get Belle's attention and then pointed downward between Holly's thighs. She understood right away, unplugged from Sam's snatch, and moved over to settle between Holly's thighs.

"Oh, fuck," Holly cursed as she felt a second blunt instrument begin pushing into her pussy while her asshole was still stretched to its limits by my fat dick. I kissed the Egyptian hieroglyph on the back of her neck and squeezed her firm tits from behind just before she let her lime green head loll back over my left shoulder. She shivered in my grasp and never stopped moaning while Belle smoothly slid forward, penetrating Personal Slut's pussy until it was completely full of fake phallus. And then, after meeting Belle's eyes with mine, I raised three fingers, silently counted down, and then we started thrusting.

"Ohhh... holy... FUCK!" Holly gasped as she felt both cocks start alternately pistoning within the close confines of her inner core. "Fucking 'A... Holy SHIT! I can't... I can't... I'm gonna... AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!"

"Well THAT was fast," Sam drawled beside us, a smirking grin painting her face.

"We're not done yet," I grunted, using the springiness of the couch cushion to help me while Belle simply crunched her ab muscles to keep going.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!" Holly cried, thrashing between Belle and me. There were no more 'Masters' and no more 'Personal Slut' comments, at least not for a little while. The feelings of two dicks pounding away at her had her in orgasmic orbit, too incoherent to string a full sentence together, and within the span of five minutes she came three times.

"AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!"

"AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!"

"AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!"

"Can I go now?" Sam asked after the last one, a little impatiently. She'd been rubbing herself and making out with me every now and again, but watching Holly scream her pretty little head off had my Head Girlfriend a little wound up.

"No more..." Holly pleaded, teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. "No more..."

Belle was sweaty but grinning. She stopped thrusting, and at my gesture, pulled out of Holly's snatch and backed away. I felt my thighs instantly get wet from the copious amount of girlcum leaking out of the green-haired girl's absolutely SOAKED pussy.

I helped Holly roll off me. She wound up curled into a fetal position with her head on the armrest. The gaping black hole of her lewdly stretched anus remained pointed back at me, not looking like it would close up anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Sam was already climbing into my lap reverse-cowgirl, but I stopped her movement and instead said, "Belle, sit down."

"I'm Matty's Little Cumslut, Master," Belle reminded me.

I chuckled and nodded. "Sorry. Tight-Ass Slut, sit in her lap. See if you can suffocate her with those marvelous mountains on your chest."

"Oooh, yummy," Belle chirped happily. Soon enough, Sam was seated on Matty Junior and Belle was suckling away at a puffy pink nipple. But then Sam went still and shivered as I began burrowing inch after inch of my dick into my second backdoor of the day.

"Ohhh, yeahhh..." Sam moaned as she felt me filling her up. "Tight-Arse Slut loves Master's cock in her tight arse. Fuck me, Master. Fuck my slutty arshole."

Once I reached full depth, I leaned forward, pressing my chest into her back. I nibbled on Sam's neck and shoulders until she turned her head back so her lips could reach mine. And then we made out like a pair of teenagers in love (which we were) until Belle started banging her fists against my back.

Oops, I think we actually started smothering Belle in titflesh.

Belle was able to catch her breath though, and together Matty's Little Cumslut and Master started making another busty slut orgasm a bunch of times between us.

The first time Sam came while mounted on our two dicks sounded like a regular old orgasm. Her breathing sped up, she bent forward to brace her forehead on the backrest, and she tightened up before groaning, "FUUUUCK! FUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

The second time she came was more of the same. This time, she arched back at me, making me wrap my arms around and palm her big boobies in my hands while she let her head fall back against my shoulder, screaming, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH BOTH OF YOUR COCKS INSIDE ME! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

The third one though, was just a little different. She started off the same as the first one, with the sped-up breathing and bending forward to brace her forehead on the backrest. But this time when the pleasure began to crescendo deep inside her, she reached back with both hands and to grab me. "Matty... Please..." she whimpered.

She didn't call me 'Master', and her voice was no longer that of 'Tight-Ass Slut'. This was Sam, and I responded by slowing down my thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum with your dick in my arse. I love feeling your dick in my arse," she whined. "But I need you to feel you cum in me too. Please, Matty? Cum with me. Cum with me, lover. Cum deep in my arse..."

So then I responded by speeding up again. "I'm gonna cum, Sam," I groaned into her ear from behind as I set my forehead down against her upper back. "I'm gonna fill up your tight asshole."

"Yesss, lover, yesss..." she hissed, shivering with excitement. She couldn't maintain a grip on my body, so she settled for bracing her left forearm against the top of the backrest just above Belle's noggin and reaching back with her right hand to hold my head.

Adjusting my grip on Sam's hips, I really began to lay down the lumber, focused intently on Aphrodite's anus before me and my thick shaft splitting apart the two round hemispheres of her juicy buttcheeks. I watched my cock rhythmically disappear and reappear, keeping my forehead against Sam's back as leverage so I could really put every ounce of power into my thrusting.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Sam grunted in harmony with my heavy hammering. "So. Fucking. Deep."

"So. Fucking. GOOD," I grunted back, reveling in the heavenly sensations, and I could even feel the way Belle continued thrusting her Matty Junior on the other side of Sam's inner membrane. "Gonna cum, Sam. Gonna cum."

"Cum in me, lover! Cum in me! I'm waiting for you! I need to feel it! Give me all your sperm! Bathe me in your seed! Flood my bowels and fill my core and FUCK! FUCK! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!"

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I howled as my balls let go and began ejecting wave after wave of hot lava straight into the darkest depths of Sam's asshole.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" Sam screamed again as she felt me filling up her core.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled one more time as I retracted two inches and then slammed forward again, blasting her butthole with every drop of baby batter I could. Until finally I ran dry and collapsed flat on Sam's back, hugging her closely from behind.

Sam sighed with an utterly satisfied smile. Glancing back at me, she pecked me quickly on the nose and said, "See this? The three of us together like this? THIS is home."

Wheezing from my exertion, I grinned and kissed her cheek. "Home is where the heart is, and my heart is with you. Both of you." I craned over and also gave Belle a quick peck while she beamed up at us happily.

Unfortunately, the shift in weight made Sam's forearms buckle, and she collapsed straight onto Belle.

Belle's fists started hammering on my back. We were smothering her again. Thankfully, she had a good sense of humor about it and was laughing as we let her breathe.

Sam then bent forward and briefly started French kissing the much smaller girl beneath her. "You've GOTTA try this, Baby Belle. Two at once?"

Belle snorted and wiggled her hips, making Matty Junior wobble within Sam's snatch. "These two weapons are NEVER gonna fit in me at the same time."

Sam glanced back at me. "Well, we can TRY."

****

We didn't try fitting both me and Matty Junior in Belle that evening, not when she hadn't pre-stretched herself with the butt plug. After we cleaned up, Belle did ride me cowgirl bent over so that Holly could give her a rimjob and fingerbang her ass a bit. That seemed to be as good an equivalent to a full DP as any. In the end, I stood up and jacked my meat over all three of my horny Sluts' faces, showering their beautiful visages with copious amounts of man gunk. Sam took me in her mouth to slurp out the dregs, proclaiming that counted as a full trifecta for the evening. I wasn't about to argue with her.

In the end, Holly and Belle both went home, and my Head Girlfriend and I fell asleep in each other's arms. Sam slept especially well after spending two nights away from me. Seriously, I woke up in the middle of the night just to check on her, and she had the biggest smile on her face even in her sleep.

Holly was still walking a little funny at school the next day. I tried to apologize for going off on a bit of a power trip and reaming her out a little harder than I might've done otherwise, but she just shoved her tongue into my throat and then made Master promise to do it again.

Overall, it was a fairly ordinary Monday. Sam, Belle, and I drove home after school. Belle walked over to her own house. Sam's absence over the weekend had her feeling particularly affectionate and she cuddled with me on the big couch, saying she planned to ask Naimh if she could join us. The whole "one for all" concept had apparently been played out, and we were back to our regularly scheduled Neevie Monday.

She was late though. Most Mondays the nymphomaniac redhead could hardly wait to come over and play, but today the minutes ticked by long enough that I started to wonder if she was skipping for some reason. I didn't really worry about it at first, distracted as I was by an amorous platinum-blonde in my lap trying really hard to be a good friend and wait for Naimh while simultaneously playing tonsil hockey with me. But eventually, it was Sam who pulled away from my mouth, looked at the clock, and exclaimed impatiently, "Dammit, where IS she?!?"

I frowned and gave Sam a serious look. "You don't think something's wrong, do you?"

"What, like a car accident?"

I shrugged. "I mean, you always seem to know everything about scheduling. Did Neevie pull a 'one for all' and someone else is supposed to show up instead?"

"No, no, we discussed this. Today is Neevie Monday," Sam insisted.

"Then what else could it be?"

But just when I started to worry and think about courses of action for determining Naimh's whereabouts, the doorbell rang. Sam and I both got off the couch and went to the front door. I checked the peephole and sighed in relief, telling Sam, "She's here."

I opened the door and opened my arms for a hug, greeting "Hey, we were just starting to worry about you."

Almost simultaneously, Sam grumped, "You're late. What's going on?"

The busty redhead on my front porch looked back and forth between us, practically vibrating with pent-up energy. I couldn't quite tell at first if something was wrong or she was just super excited, but I got my answer when she launched herself into my arms and squeezed me fiercely.

"I got into Cal from the waitlist! I'm coming to Berkeley with you!"

****

-- CHAPTER 54: The Third Time --

****

"Holy shit!" Sam exclaimed as she leaped forward and wrapped her arms around both of us.

"I know!!!" Naimh squealed, releasing me with one arm so she could draw Sam into our group hug.

"You just found out?" Sam asked.

The redhead nodded. "I stopped home to drop off my backpack and freshen up before coming over here. I always get the mail on my way in, saw the Cal Berkeley logo in the corner of one envelope, and just started freaking out. I mean I was bawling right there in the kitchen I was so happy."

I grinned and squeezed her tightly. "I can imagine."

Naimh made a face. "But then I started feeling really, REALLY bad. I mean, I had to stop, get ahold of myself, and call Alice to tell her the news."

I winced. "How'd that go?"

Naimh's expression was regretful but not upset. "She said she was happy for me and knew that me joining you at Berkeley was what I'd always wanted. And while it would've been nice to go off to college with one of the BTC, Lucia and Seo-yeon are both going to UCLA, so it's not like she won't know anybody else there."

"That IS something," Sam agreed.

I sighed and held Naimh close. "You had us worried for a bit when you didn't show up on time. I started wondering if you'd gotten into a car accident or something."

"Sorry it took so long." Naimh shook her head and gestured to her face. "After crying in the kitchen I had to re-do my makeup."

That got all three of us to laugh. Sam held the back of Naimh's head, and the back of mine, and she pulled us together so that our three foreheads came together like a tripod. "Holy shit, I can't believe there's four of us going to Berkeley now. Belle's gonna be super excited."

Naimh popped her head up and winced. "I really hope so. She hasn't been jealous about you coming to Berkeley, has she?" Naimh asked Sam.

The blonde shook her head. "No, she's been a model student about it. She keeps reminding both of us that having me be Matty's official girlfriend would keep all the greedy bitches from stealing him away from her at Berkeley. She knows I'll share."

Naimh's electric green eyes flashed momentarily. "And will that still be the plan? You as Matty's official girlfriend at Berkeley?"

Sam sensed the slight shift in tone and stood up a little straighter, and in a quietly serious voice she stated, "We can both be Matty's official girlfriends. Two of us for sure would keep greedy bitches away."

"Would you be jealous about sharing him with me?" Naimh asked hesitantly.

Sam shook her head slowly, looking hurt. "How could you even doubt me?"

"I'm sorry. It's just..." Naimh abruptly let go of us and turned to walk further into the house. Sam and I briefly glanced at each other and followed. I think Naimh originally meant to only pace a few steps away before turning back, but when she saw us behind her, she continued on just a little further until reaching the formal living room sofa and sat down.

Sam sat down next to her while I took a wing chair.

"I'm sorry," Naimh repeated, reaching over and holding Sam's hands. "I know this is really sudden and the three of you have been all excited planning your big Berkeley adventure together for more than a month now."

"You're more than welcome to join us in getting a place together, if you want," Sam said quickly. "I mean, I don't know what your parents would think about getting an apartment or maybe a house with us or if they want you in the dorms. I mean, you told me they've barely tolerated you seeing Matty with the idea that you'd be going to UCLA come fall. This, obviously, would change that equation a bit."

"Yeah, I don't know either," Naimh sighed. "I haven't even told them yet so who knows how they'll react? But as for you guys, I really don't want you to feel like I'm crashing your party."

"You can't crash when you've been invited from the beginning!" Sam laughed before adding, "Actually, think you can help me talk Zofi into giving up Princeton?"

Naimh smirked and drawled, "Exactly how big of a house were you thinking of getting?"

"Well it looks like we might need four bedrooms now," I commented with a worried look. "Haven't seen too many of those available."

"We could always ro-sham-bo or play musical beds like Tahoe or Santa Cruz," Sam laughed.

Naimh giggled and added, "Or just have a rotation for Matty's Roommate of the Week."

"Let's not get crazy here," I muttered.

Naimh sighed and squeezed Sam's hands. "You're really not upset about me coming with you? As recently as ten minutes ago I'm sure you thought you'd get to have him all to yourself save for the occasional little sister slurping out his creampie."

Sam waved her off. "First of all, Belle would never be 'occasional' with him. And second, I was never going to be the clingy girlfriend needing to spend all my time with him."

Naimh's eyebrows went up. "You mean like you're not spending all your time with him these days as it is?"

Sam frowned. "What do you mean?"

Naimh gave her a frank look. "I mean a few weeks ago you apologized for asking him to become your boyfriend and promised me you'd never start monopolizing him."

Sam's frown deepened at the implication. "I haven't been monopolizing him."

"Haven't you? When's the last time you didn't spend the night in his bed?"

Sam gestured. "I just spent the whole weekend at my parents' house."

Naimh waved her off. "I mean right before all that."

"We were doing the 'one for all thing' right before that."

"You KNOW what I mean!"

Sam shook her head and furrowed her brow, processing. A moment later, she gave Naimh a confused look and asked, "Have I upset you?"