The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 02-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least, I thought I'd been making every effort, at least until Belle dug her fingernails into my palm hard enough to make me yelp "Ow!" and glance over at her.

"Helllloooo..." Belle drawled, elongating out the word while giving me a wide-eyed, scolding look. "Where'd you go?"

"Huh?"

She squeezed my hand again, thankfully without digging in the nails this time. "You were daydreaming or something instead of listening to me. Lemme guess: thinking about a girl?"

I'd actually gotten distracted thinking about the four girls from my dream, so pursing my lips, I nodded in confirmation.

"Thinking about Sam?"

"No, actually." I blinked and then frowned. "But did I detect a jealous tone in your voice just now?"

Belle snorted. "Jealous? No. I was going more for a sense of conspiratorial innuendo. After two nights in a row spent in each other's arms but then spending last night apart, I just assumed you'd be suffering some withdrawal pangs and missing her right about now."

I shrugged. "I knew what I was getting into when starting a relationship with her. Besides, I'm perfectly aware that I've got two other girlfriends. Neevie loves me with fervent passion, and you and I still--"

"I'm not your girlfriend, Matty," Belle interrupted, her eyes narrowed reproachfully.

I sighed. "I know, I know. We agreed on that. But then every time we meet other people, you tell them that you ARE my girlfriend and--"

"I only use the term for other people as shorthand to avoid getting into pretzel discussions about my actual status in your life," she interrupted again. "It's not like I can go around telling people I'm your 'little sister'. And it would take too long to explain, 'I love him and we fuck like bunnies all the time and I want to spend as many nights as I can intimately cuddled up in his arms but we're not romantic like that.'"

"We're not?"

"We're not," Belle confirmed. "Sam's your Head Girlfriend. She's the one you fell in love with, the one you want to be most romantic with, the one you currently fantasize about spending the rest of your life with. You pine after her when you're apart - like I assumed you were doing just now - and revel in those precious few moments when she carves time out of her busy schedule to be romantic with you."

"That's not to say that you don't mean as--"

"This isn't about me," Belle cut me off. "We've had this discussion before, and I told you: I'm not jealous. If there's anyone who might feel jealous of Sam, it's Neevie."

I sighed.

"Neevie's also your romantic girlfriend, and it doesn't hurt that she's far more available to you than Sam. The only problem is, Neevie knows that you don't love her as much a--"

"Can we not talk about Neevie right now?" It was my turn to interrupt. "I don't really want to talk about Sam, either. My focus at the moment is on you."

"Clearly it wasn't on me, hence me having to pinch your palm with my fingernails a minute ago." Belle smirked in a way that told me she wasn't seriously upset.

"Well my focus is on you right now at least, because you did get my attention by pinching my palm."

"Because you weren't listening to me natter on about whatever stupid thing was floating through my brain that I can't even remember right now because we got sidetracked and I forgot what I was talking about."

"I'm sorry."

Belle rolled her eyes. "Sam's right: you really do apologize too much."

"Force of habit after spending years and years as the BTC's resident 'nice guy'. (A) The six of you trained me well to always be cognizant of not making you mad at me, and (B) Don't pretend that all you girls don't love it when I apologize and make it clear how hard I try to not make you mad at me."

The impish pixie blushed pink and tugged me by the hand a little closer to her. "We do love it." And then she beamed up at me with an expression that clearly invited a kiss, one that I was happy to give her.

Up on her tiptoes to close the foot-long gap in height between us, Belle was smiling as she dropped back down to her heels. "Bottom line: I'm gonna keep telling the world that I'm your girlfriend so that boys will back off and everyone else won't pester us seeking clarification about our relationship status. But at the end of the day, I just wanna be 'your Annabelle', alright?"

I nodded. "Alright."

"That's all I've ever really wanted: a permanent place by your side. I don't need to go out on romantic dates with you; I'd rather wait up for you at home and have you come complain to me about your romantic foibles with the other girls, you know? I want to be... I suppose... I want to be your new 'Alice'."

"'Alice'?" I arched both eyebrows in surprise. "What happened to wanting to be my 'Annabelle'?"

Belle blushed. "It's not that I want to become Alice or anything. It's just..." Belle's pale-green eyes drifted to the side as she lost herself in thought and took a deep breath, but she didn't immediately continue.

I waited her out, still holding her hand. We were next to a long section of asphalt-paved walkway between buildings, having stepped onto the grass rather than impede the other students' flow of traffic. Nobody paid us any attention, too busy getting wherever they needed to go on the first day of classes.

Belle finally brought her attention back to me, saying softly, "When I look back, the happiest time of my life was when you took me for granted - when you trusted me implicitly and felt safe and secure enough in our relationship to tell me anything. But then I turned psycho, you lost that trust in me, and you wound up confiding in Alice instead."

I shrugged, unable to refute any of her words.

"So that's my goal right now: to earn back your trust. To get back the metaphorical key to your house again, you know? The term 'girlfriend' to me is meaningless. I know you love me and always will. It's your trust I want back."

I wanted to tell Belle that I trusted her.

But I couldn't.

Not yet.

And she knew I couldn't.

But -I- knew that the longer I remained silent, the more anxious she got, so I finally hedged, "We're getting there... We're getting there."

"I know we are," she said with a hopeful smile.

I gave her a brave smile as well, and then with my free hand I checked my watch. "C'mon. Let's get to class."

Belle nodded and squeezed my hand. But right after we stepped onto the path and started walking again, she came to an abrupt stop. "Waitaminute: I asked if you were thinking about a girl and you said 'yes'."

"I was," I confirmed. "I was thinking about four girls, in fact: Alice, Mari, Zofi, and Holly. I was wishing they were all here with us."

"You and me both, Matty. You and me both."

****

After meeting up at the same table with the same group of friends twice a day every school day for the past four years, the hardest part of transitioning to college for me was having my closest friends scattered all across campus with disparate schedules that made it practically impossible to coordinate regular on-campus meetups.

At least, it was practically impossible to coordinate all four of us. Two of us? That was much more feasible, and so it was no surprise to me when I walked out of my Monday morning class to find the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen waiting for me right outside.

"Hey, Matty!" my freckled redheaded girlfriend greeted brightly as she bounced up to me.

We'd planned on meeting up for lunch after class, and I opened my arms to her in happy welcome for her hug, followed by a fierce kiss. Naimh practically dry-humped my leg while clutching my shoulders and moaning into my mouth, quite clearly in heat. I assumed (correctly) that other students were shooting jealous stares in our direction at the moment. Unlike in high school where everybody knew us and they all just sorta got used to us after a while, we were surrounded by total strangers who had no idea who we were. And I didn't particularly want to establish an unsavory reputation with my classmates right from the jump.

So after only a few seconds of making out, I tugged down on my randy Irish redhead's shoulders and got her to separate from me. I glanced around in mild embarrassment and caught a few smirks and head-shakes from those around us. Naimh, on the other hand, only had eyes for me, and she pouted prettily while sliding both of her hands into mine.

"Wanna find an empty classroom and bend me over a desk?" she asked in a low growling purr that wasn't quite discreet.

"Let's get some lunch, huh?" I asked seriously.

She pouted again but waggled her head as if to say 'whatever', still holding onto my left hand. I started walking, and she wrapped herself around my arm, a picture-perfect lovey-dovey adoring girlfriend.

"What are you hungry for: Bongo Burger? La Val's? Northside?" she asked as we headed northward towards Hearst Ave. She squeezed me tightly and giggled before finishing, "Soaking-wet redhead pussy?"

I chuckled. "I filled your soaking-wet redhead pussy this morning."

"That was hours ago, and I'm almost positive you haven't gotten off since then. By this time yesterday, we'd made you cum at least three or four times. You must be terribly backed up by now!"

"I'm fine, really. After enduring an Engineering lecture that was drier than the Sahara, I'm not really in the mood anyways."

Tugging me to a stop, Naimh purred as she got up on her tiptoes and nipped at my ear. "Leave it to me to improve your mood. I'm told I'm quite good at it."

"You are, you are. You're improving my mood right now."

"I think I could improve your mood even better if we found a quiet corner and you let me unzip you. Fuck, Matty, I wahn fee'yur fat cock strichin' me throat ri'now. Kin we? Kinn we ri'now? I wahn grab yur'ass in' tug'it forwah so I'kin feel iv'ralast inch'a you--"

"Neevie, Neevie," I urged, tugging her hand to get us walking again. "If you're horny I promise I'll make it up to you later. But seriously, I'm hungry. Besides, aren't we supposed to be doing a better job of making sure our relationship isn't based on sex?"

Well THAT shut up Naimh faster than anything else I could've said. My words were a bucket of ice water on the flames of her arousal and I couldn't have shocked her more even if I'd literally dumped a bucket of ice water over her head. She stopped dead in her tracks and gaped her mouth open at me.

I recognized immediately that I'd hurt her, and I took a deep breath, apologizing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean. I love that you're a little hornball - and I consider myself the luckiest man in the world that you're my little hornball, always wet and ready to go at the drop of a hat - but you're quite honestly dealing with a teenage boy with an empty stomach who can smell fatty foods from here. I'm hungry. For food. I didn't mean anything more than that."

My girlfriend was flushed - not with arousal, but with anger. Her legendary Irish temper was about to come to the fore, so I quickly closed the gap between us to hug her tightly.

"I mean it. At any other time, I would've been perfectly happy to take you into an empty classroom and bend you over a desk. But my stomach is--"

My belly [GROWLED] right on cue, and Naimh immediately burst into laughter.

"Did you make it do that on purpose?" she asked skeptically.

"No! Not at all. Thing has a mind of its own."

"Then you have two things that have a mind of their own. Three minds in one body: must be very confusing."

"You have NO idea."

She sighed and squeezed my midsection. "I have some idea. One mind thinks about sex all the time. But then the big brain up here knows there's a bigger picture to think about. In a way, it feels like things aren't so different for me compared to when I first joined the BTC: I have these impulses that make me wanna just... mount you, but I have to temper them with reason."

I arched an eyebrow. "Well, not exactly the same. Back then, you wouldn't have been complaining that your last orgasm was a few hours ago."

She giggled. "Oh, I had plenty of orgasms back then as well. More often than not that summer before senior year, any time you saw me I'd probably cum not long before jus' t'take me edge off. They were all self-inflicted, or courtesy of a certain delicious blonde-and-brunette pair who couldn't get enough of each other, much less tantalizing new pus--"

Naimh broke off suddenly, noticing that her story of secret Sapphic liaisons had elicited the opposite of its intended response.

"What did I say?" she asked with a frown.

I waved her off and shook my head. "Sorry, you pushed the Zofi button. It's been feeling a bit sore this morning."

Naimh gave me a sympathetic look and then enveloped me in a warm hug. She held me there, letting me settle before continuing in a subdued voice, "I wasn't complaining about not enough orgasms. I just... I can't help meself. The mere sight of you puts a fire in my loins that can only be quenched with your massively long dick that touches me in places I've never felt before. I felt these urges back then but had to hold meself back for the greater good."

"I'm not asking you to hold back your urges," I told her sincerely, relaxing our hug enough to pull back and look into those alluring emerald-green eyes. "This isn't high school anymore. 'The Rule' doesn't exist anymore. You're my girlfriend now, which means you're allowed to be a little hornball craving to feel my dick touch you in places only I can reach."

"Deep in me sacred core."

I chuckled as fresh memories of burying myself up my randy redhead's bubble butt bubbled up to the surface. "Yes, there too."

She smirked. "Feeling better?"

Her question pulled a smile from my lips. "Yes."

"I told you I was good at improving your mood," Naimh said with a mischievous grin.

"You are at that," I told her and gave her a heartfelt peck on the cheek that she returned by tilting my head down so she could kiss the bridge of my nose. Somehow, those chaste kisses conveyed more feeling than the frenzied public display of horniness that had greeted me.

"And if I wasn't starving at this very second," I continued. "I'd be thanking you by hunting down an empty classroom or a janitor's closet or doing whatever I need to do to find a safe space to help you get your cookies. Hell, maybe I should park the van in the La Loma Parking Structure during the week just for nooners."

"Oooh, there's an idea. But first, let's put some food in that belly!"

My stomach growled its own approval of the plan.

"Because I know what you're trying to say, and I agree with you. You want me to listen to you when you're trying to tell me something, right? Being your girlfriend means more than letting you fuck my brains out all day every day. I wanna be more than just a perfect sex doll for you. So I'll tell you what: let's stop talking and start walking instead, hmm? We're gonna head down the road there, pick a restaurant, and spend some quality time talking and nuzzling noses and filling our bellies with food that'll satisfy our every carnal craving."

I smirked. "Well, not every carnal craving."

****

-- CHAPTER 2: Hoalauna --

****

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

On a particularly warm Wednesday afternoon after we'd all finished our classes, I sat upright straddling Matty's Chair - yes, I mean that Matty's Chair. Although Mother had put the house on the market to get rented out to new tenants, the girls and I had pilfered the patio set and brought the outdoor lounge chairs, dining table, and umbrella up here to Berkeley. And I casually observed the five hot girls in skimpy shorts and tank tops lounging around my backyard, with one of the five seated directly before me with her head pitched forward, moaning erotically while I gave her pleasure with my strong hands and fingers.

"Fuuuuck, yeahhh..." Liliana Kealoha Pualani groaned, her supple flesh yielding to my rhythmic stroking motions. The mixed Chinese-Hawaiian girl was a short-but-stacked little hottie, a couple of inches taller and a couple of inches curvier than Belle, with large brown doe eyes and brownish hair usually adorned with a white plumeria flower behind her right ear. I say "brownish" because there were dark strands mixed with lighter strands, not because of hair dye but rather the result of a lifetime spent swimming in the ocean nearly every day back in her hometown on Kaua'i, an activity which had also given her a perma-tan. Those strands were currently pinned up in a messy, haphazard bun, done hastily to get her locks out of the way and allow my strong hands and fingers to go to work on the tanned skin of her neck and shoulders without obstruction.

Not even the spaghetti straps of Lily's peach-colored tank-top obstructed my movements, as the freshman coed had tugged those down to the sides of her shoulders. Even so, her tank-top was in no danger of falling down, not with a firm pair of top-heavy 32DD tits holding it up. And from my elevated vantage point looking down over her shoulder, I had an excellent view of her tanned flesh and the deep valley of cleavage between.

For several minutes, Lily made no sounds except to moan or groan in response to my questing fingers. This was highly unusual, as the diminutive coed was typically a non-stop chatterbox, happy to talk about whatever, whenever, as much as humanly possible. From the moment we'd first met the day after my three girlfriends and I had moved into the house, she'd been an unending source of conversation. We'd told our new neighbors that we were heading out to walk around the campus, figure out where to get groceries, and check out the local stores, and the happy-go-lucky motormouth had been quick to invite herself and then cajole her roommate into tagging along with us.

Speaking of Lily's roommate, Evelynn Ayako Kawatani was tall and sleek and impenetrable, speaking to a certain roughened magnetic presence that was difficult to pin down or ignore. The half-Japanese beauty currently reclined on a lounge chair in the shade of the umbrella. She barely moved, and with her omnipresent mirrored cat-eye sunglasses covering her eyes, she may have been asleep or still awake and simply ignoring the rest of us.

I describe her as Lily's "roommate" because in truth, that's all she really was to us. Although both freshmen coeds were from the island of Kaua'i, the two had not gone to high school together nor come to Berkeley as friends. Lily's parents were casual acquaintances with Evelynn's dad back on Kaua'i, and upon learning that their daughters would both be attending Cal Berkeley, had arranged for the girls to be roommates together. Lily - in her outgoing, gregarious way - had been making the effort to befriend her new roommate and keep the aloof girl included in everything.

But thus far, Evelynn was proving to be Lily's polar opposite.

I recalled my first impression of Evelynn being that of Zofi gone evil in the sense that the two had similar figures and even fairly pale skin - especially considering that Evelynn had grown up on the islands. But the hapa girl carried herself with a haughty attitude and a sharp-edged demeanor. Unlike chatterbox Lily, Evelynn spoke very little and responded to most inquiries with a silently dismissive expression as if bringing herself to verbally reply wasn't worth her time or effort.

To be honest, neither the BTC girls nor I had found Evelynn to be very personable over the past several days and we'd more or less given up trying to get her to open up. Lily, on the other hand, was both fun and friendly, and the rest of us had come to accept that Evelynn came along with Lily as a package deal. Most days, the silent bitchy one (as Lily so accurately put it) simply hung out in the general orbit of the rest of us, observing a lot while saying very little.