The Biggest Tits in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me Russell! Fucking help me!"

Russell did nothing, and then Jack was gone.

Eve Satana reclined back on the bed. The skin of her massive breast was in turmoil as Jack thrashed around within it. The impression of his arms and legs and his screaming face could be seen as he tried to break out.

"Ah but our elegant Eve Satana is not a harsh huntress. Her prey's end will be a pleasurable one as she enfolds him in the plush pleasures of her opulent flesh. Only a few blessed souls will ever experience the ecstasy that waits in the centre of her beautiful breasts. See how his struggles die down as he surrenders to sumptuous sensation."

Eve Santana smiled with contentment. Her breast contracted and waves undulated across its surface. Within it Jack's struggles died down and faded to a few twitches. She rubbed a dinner plate sized areola with her hand.

There was a brief moment of stillness as Russell's mind tried to take in and rationalise what he'd just seen before giving up with a snap. Then the club erupted in pandemonium.

The twitchy guy got up, shouted something in German and then got out a gun and started firing. Shapes with hungry eyes poured out of the shadows. Russell turned and saw a girl, if they could be called that, sitting in the lap of each of the two drunken lads, their wings folded around them like capes. Russell watched as a girl-thing kissed one of them and his face withered and dried up like something left out in the sun for too long.

The club span round Russell like a nightmare carousel. He saw claw tipped hands reach for him. The twitchy guy was still screaming in German and firing off shots. A stray bullet whined past Russell's ear and smacked into the flesh of a demon with a wet thud.

That jolted Russell out of his shock. In all the chaos he saw the way to the stairs was free. He half ran, half stumbled to the exit. Behind him the whiskery man screamed obscenities in German, which became just screams and then finally silence punctuated with wet ripping sounds.

He didn't look back.

Russell scrambled up the stairs and fell out into the street. He tripped over the 'Live Nude Girls!' sign and carried on stumbling down the alley towards the main thoroughfare. On the main street he collided with a scrawny girl wearing a tight halter top and black fishnet stockings. He recoiled from her.

Normal girl. Just some skinny street whore.

She jabbed a finger in his face and yelled at him in staccato German.

The street span around him. The bright yellow signs filled with 'XXX's' and 'SEX' all ran together in a continuous blur. In the corner of his eye Russell saw shadows moving in the alley behind him.

Fuck.

Russell charged down the main street, provoking curses in his wake. Despite the lateness of the hour both working girls and tourists were still walking along Reeperbahn. A kaleidoscope of bright lights and aggressive faces swirled through his vision. The lurid neon signs blinded him as he ran down the pavement.

Get it together.

Glancing back he thought he saw the announcer's face, pale like a death mask, somewhere in the throng. He ran faster, careening off lampposts, walls and people in his headlong dash.

Shadows extended wings in the corner of his vision.

He found a taxi. Or rather a taxi hit him. Russell saw that it was empty and that was good enough. He got into the taxi even as the driver was still shouting at him.

"Trinka hotel," he said, tossing a hundred euro note into the front.

The driver shut up.

As the car pulled away Russell thought he saw the announcer's face amongst the crowd. She pouted in annoyance, sharp fangs resting against blood-red lips.

"Fuck you bitch," he muttered.

He collapsed in the back of the cab. His heart thudded so fast in his chest he couldn't ever imagine it slowing back down. It did and the rushing sound faded from his ears as the cab pulled away from Reeperbahn and came to a halt outside the shitty little two-star they'd booked for the week.

Russell couldn't remember anything of the journey up to his room. Only when he was safely back in his room with the door shut behind him could he breathe properly again. He slumped down to where the floor met the door.

Jesus fuck. What the fuck had just happened.

None of the troubled thoughts running through his mind seemed to make any sense. There was a girl with the biggest tits in the world. Tits so big they'd sucked Jack in and swallowed him whole. Then the pandemonium and gunshots as the other girls --

not girls, demons

-- had descended on him.

Jack was gone.

Fuck he was gone.

She'd sucked him up inside her breast.

How fucked up was that?

Russell ran a hand through his hair.

What did he do now? What the fuck did he do?

He had to pull his shit together. Be rational.

Her breast had sucked up Jack.

Forget it. He was in his room now. He was safe. Now he had to ring the police. He had to do something for Jack, poor bastard. He couldn't tell them about the fucked up girls either. They'd think he was fucking mad or on drugs or something. No, they had to discover that on their own and the only way to do that was to get them to that club.

He walked over to the phone, took a deep breath, waited for his hand to stop trembling and then picked up the receiver.

The first operator couldn't speak English but was able to put him through to someone who could.

"There's been a shooting," he said. "Some guy went berserk in the Gomorrah club off Reeperbahn and pulled out a gun."

He had to get them to that club. Please don't think I'm another drunken British twat, he thought.

"Is the incident still in progress?"

"I don't know," Russell said. "I ran away. I think it might be. I've lost contact with my friend. We were here for the football match. I'm worried he might have got hurt."

"Okay, stay where you are. We'll send someone over. Where are you?"

Russell gave them the address of the hotel.

He put down the phone and let out his breath with a sigh. He was going to get those cunts.

He walked into the bathroom and splashed water on his face. What was he going to tell the others? What was he going to tell Edy? She loved Jack despite all of his indiscretions.

He spent an anxious quarter of an hour pacing around the room.

What was he going to tell them?

There was a knock at the door.

He threw the door open. "I'm so glad..."

Russell's words were choked off. He stared at a mass of pink flesh topped with a darker pink areola about the size of a dinner plate.

No.

Russell backed away.

The mammoth breast squeezed through the door and was followed by another as Eve Satana stepped into the room.

No, it couldn't be.

Russell stumbled backwards.

"You don't escape us that easily," she said.

No no no no.

Eve Satana's breasts filled the corridor entirely, rubbing against the walls on either side. Russell realised with horror he could see the outline of Jack as he lay curled up in a foetal position in one of her fleshy mounds.

Eve Satana saw him looking.

"It isn't painful," she said, smiling. "I can even make it very pleasurable for you."

She lightly massaged the pink expanse of flesh and gently tweaked a nipple. Within her Jack gave a little twitch before settling back into stillness.

Still backing away, Russell bumped into a small table. He turned, lost his balance and fell. Before he could get back to his feet he felt a soft weight descend on his back, pinning him to the floor.

Panicking, Russell tried to squirm out from under her. Eve Satana simply wriggled her body further up his until the centre of her heavy breasts rested firmly on his shoulders.

"You don't need to fight," she whispered in his ear. "Enjoy the feel of my breasts. Don't they feel warm and soft?"

Russell continued to struggle, but the weight of her body was too much for him to move. His body was getting sodden with his own sweat.

He cried out for help.

"Shh," Eve Satana said. "No one will come to your aid. This is our part of the city. We've owned it ever since the night fire fell from the sky."

Fire from the sky? That was the Second World War. When Bomber Harris had razed Hamburg to the ground in retaliation for Nazi bombing raids across Britain. What had that got to do with him? Russell thought. That was the past. Years ago.

Eve Satana was also sweating heavily. Droplets of perspiration ran down the curves of her breasts and soaked into Russell as he lay pinned beneath her.

"That was a glorious night," she said. "The sky burned, the earth melted and thousands of souls all cried out together in agony. Their misery shone to us like a beacon. We came here to feed and sow the seeds of corruption to sustain us in our new home."

It wasn't sweat coming off her body, Jack realised. It soaked into his clothes and rotted them until she could rip them from him as easy as if they were tissue paper.

"I want to feel your flesh against mine," Eve Satana said huskily.

She picked him up and slammed his naked body against the wall. Her moist cleavage enfolded him in a fleshy vice. The soft flesh of her breasts pressed all around his body.

"Why is this happening to me?" Russell said. "The war was years ago. I wasn't responsible for dropping those bombs. I didn't order it. You can't punish me just because I'm English."

Eve Satana laughed. "Your petty human squabbles are of no interest to me. You're nothing more than prey."

She pushed up tighter against Russell.

"It won't be so bad," she said.

A hand reached under and took his cock in a lascivious grip. Russell felt his body respond as blood flowed into his dick. Her hand smoothly pumped up and down his length. Her breasts felt warmer and softer as they hugged him.

Russell flailed with his arms, feeling them slide off the soft smooth skin of her enormous breast.

Oh fuck. It was his arousal she needed, he realised.

She stared at him, a blonde goddess with blue eyes and bee-stung lips. She smiled as her hand gave his dick a gentle squeeze.

Russell continued to flail, trying to push her away. His left hand pushed against the soft flesh of her pinioning boob. This time his hand didn't slide off. It sank right into the soft surface.

No!

"Mmm, yes," Eve Satana said.

Flesh that was both soft and insistent enfolded his arm and began to tug.

No, not this way.

Russell swung his right arm wildly along the wall, trying to both grab anything that could be used as a weapon and to avoid touching the sticky flesh of breast. She caught his errant hand and brought it down to rest against the side of her boob.

"It feels nice doesn't it," she whispered.

It did. The surface was warm and melted around his fingers, drawing him into a moist interior that gently enfolded his hand.

His other arm was embedded in her breast almost up to the shoulder. Her soft flesh continued to reel him in until he was stretched across its soft expanse. His cock, hard now, pushed against her soft flesh and was absorbed into her luscious warmth.

The fight went out of Russell as her soft flesh wrapped around his erection and squeezed. He shuddered as an orgasm erupted from his body. The release felt blissful as he spurted semen into her molten flesh. Her breast gratefully accepted first his seed and then his body as it flowed round and enveloped him.

"My prey never suffer." Eve Satana smiled beatifically down at his head, before that too was drawn inside her breast.

Russell was completely surrounded by her thick flesh. At first he panicked and thrashed his limbs in an attempt to escape, but then gentle undulations travelled through the tissue around him and her flesh rubbed pleasantly against his. Her breast contracted around him, forcing him into a foetal position and wrapping him tightly in soft flesh until he could no longer move.

He lay quietly and enjoyed the gentle motions. It felt so warm and comfortable as her breast squeezed him. He floated in warm bliss as rocking motions soothed him. A warm suction played with his cock and he twitched in pleasure as he shot a bolt of semen into the centre of her breast. The pleasurable motions continued and Russell luxuriated in the feeling as her luscious breast flesh milked another orgasm from his body.

Eve Satana ran soothing hands over the full expanse of her breasts as she walked out into the night. Within her she felt her captives twitch as her succulent breasts slowly drained their life one gentle orgasm at a time.

*****

"Fuck me, those are some mammoth mammaries," John Ebert said.

He'd been on the verge of leaving this dump. Then they'd wheeled out a blonde girl with breasts the size of beach balls. She sat on a plush leather sofa and fondled her nipples.

"Told you," Stuey said. "It's not even the best part. Watch."

The girl squeezed her breasts and a thick spray of milk arced into the air and splashed down onto the watching audience. The other strippers went wild, trying to catch it in their mouths and even licking it off whatever surface it splashed against, much to the surprise and delight of the men in the audience.

The blonde girl continued to spray her milk across the club, and the other girls went crazy as they danced in the spray and rubbed it into their naked flesh. It looked like a regular orgy was on the verge of breaking out.

Warm droplets cascaded onto John and ran down his face. It tasted odd. Sort of like milk, but salty.

Something hard bounced off his forehead and landed on the table with a metallic ping. It was a sovereign ring, just like the one Jack wore.

Now what was that doing here?

12