The Biography of Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
The woman from JJ's past threatens to change her present.
5.7k words
4.5
6.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

Dennis Forrest woke up to two abnormalities. One of those was an empty bed. His wife had many great qualities, but she was not a Morning Person. Nor was he, but his career had thrust it upon him and he made the best of it. JJ was admittedly, a grouch for about an hour each morning.

The second odd thing took him a minute or so to notice because it was so out of the ordinary. It was the distinctive aroma of food, bacon, cinnamon rolls and freshly-brewed coffee. As JJ wasn't a morning person, she didn't cook -- so just what was going on. Had "Vicca's" personality extended to preparing him a wonderful repast at such an early hour? He got out of bed and threw on a robe in case they had unexpected company.

He made his way to the kitchen and discovered that he needn't have bothered. Standing by the stove, frying more bacon, was their neighbor, closest friend and sex partner, the gorgeous Brooke. She didn't notice him at first, but smiled when she saw him pouring much-needed coffee. "I heard you two last night," she taunted Dennis. "So, you finally met Vicca?"

"Oh yeah, that Russian bitch nearly wore me out," Dennis played along.

"Nearly? She did wear you out, from what I remember," Jessica smiled as she sipped her coffee and continued the game.

"Hmm, I seem to remember your confessing that I outfucked her," Dennis chortled. "Either way, what the hell are you doing up at this ungodly hour?"

"Ungodly?" Brooke spun around on her bedroom slippers. She was dressed in an attractive negligee and it was evident that she expected some kind of recompense for her marvelous breakfast. "It's nearly 10 AM."

"For me, that is ungodly," Jessica said as she poured her third cup of coffee. "Remember who it is you're dealing with."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're a miserable so-and-so until at least two cups of coffee," Brooke said as she kissed JJ's cheek and sat down. She passed Dennis the cinnamon rolls and grinned at both of her loving "family".

"Then, it's a good thing for you that this is my third cup," Jessica smiled sweetly, kissing Brooke back and smiling happily at her husband. They were now past the "danger zone" as JJ had been up for over an hour.

"This was a lovely gesture Brooke, what prompted you to come over here and make us such a nice breakfast?" Dennis questioned as he sipped a wonderful cup of java.

"Yeah, and how the heck did you get in without either one of us hearing you?" JJ added.

"From what I heard coming from over here last night, you might as well have been in a coma when I showed up this morning," Brooke laughed. Holding up a set of keys, she grinned. "Did you forget you gave me these for emergencies?"

"Actually, I gave them to you so that you could sneak over here one night and surprise us in bed," JJ said as she stuck out her tongue at Brooke. "That hasn't happened yet, have you noticed?"

"If something happens when you expect it to happen, what kind of surprise is that?" Brooke continued the early morning banter. "You've know me long enough to know I can't stand being predictable."

"Oh, so you weren't expecting a sexual romp with us by wearing that little outfit?" JJ said as she leered at Brooke.

The Asian girl smiled. "I actually wore it for you, I figured handsome here would be gone when I got here," she said to Jessica. "You two slept the sleep of the dead."

"Brooke Lynn, you know what that Russian whore is capable of," JJ continued talking about last night as if she had been a voyeur and not a participant. "You were in a few films with her, you know better than anyone what a terrible slut she can be."

Dennis cocked his head to one side. For the first time in a while, he discovered something he hadn't known about -- films he hadn't seen and the fact that Brooke and his wife had performed in them together. He was about to ask them about it when the phone rang. Jessica was closest so she answered it. He couldn't hear the conversation but when she hung up, Dennis saw something in JJ's face he never had before and it troubled him. Her face had been smiling and now it was almost ashen. She was upset and almost trembling. He went to hug her but she moved away. Brooke saw it too and before she could ask, JJ answered "Candie" and left the room. Now Brooke's face wore a similar expression and Dennis had to find out what was going on with them.

He went after his wife and was stopped by a tug on his pajama sleeve. "NO, Dennis," Brooke insisted. "It's a bad idea to confront her now, sit down, have more coffee and talk to me," she insisted.

Dennis knew that Brooke adored both he and JJ and always had their best interests at heart. She was the third member of their crazy clan and he never would have disrespected her by not paying attention. Just how he had come to know two such amazing women still confounded him. He sat back down and took one of the cinnamon rolls she offered him. He was going to need the crutch of sugary food.

"Okay, so who is this Candie and why has she got JJ in such a lather?" He needed to know.

Brooke looked at Dennis with a serious expression while biting on a large rasher of bacon. "That's just it babes --I don't know! Whenever the subject of Candie comes up -- and it rarely does -- she shuts down. In all the years I've known her, she's spoken of / heard from Candie no more than 5 times and each and every time it happens, she's a wreck. You know how important she is -- you both are -- to me. This worries me."

Before Brooke even finished, JJ came back into the kitchen. She was dressed in a rather unusual manner for her, a stylish, but still sexy, business suit. Pin-striped jacket, above the knee skirt, black stockings and heels. It was almost as if JJ was dressing for a job she very much wanted to get -- get at any cost. Dennis saw a concerned look on their girlfriend's face and he very much wanted to talk to his wife. For the first time in their marriage, he stayed silent. He had taken heed of Brooke's words -- when JJ wanted to talk, she would talk. He trusted in her and in their love. If she wasn't saying anything yet, she would have to work things out for herself.

"I don't know when I'll be home, if even tonight," Jessica spoke to both of them. There was an unusual, far-away expression in her eyes. "Can you stay here today?" She asked Brooke. "I don't want him alone and when I return, I don't want to face either of you alone. Can you do that for me?" The blonde practically begged.

Dennis was almost worried and he felt as if his knees might give away. Brooke shored him up, although it might have been mutual. "Of -- of course," she finally spoke. "Jess, you know that you can tell us -- anything!"

"Soon," Jessica said, putting her hands in front of her face to mask her tears. "I've carried this around far too long. I love you both," she said as she kissed her husband and their lover. "I'll be back as soon as --when I can."

Jessica called a taxi to take her where she was going. She wasn't going to be foolish enough to drive. She would likely be drinking and by the end of it all, upset and not thinking straight. Candie had that effect on her and always would.Damn her! Why now, when her life was as perfect as she could ever have imagined it being, why did Candie resurface now? She knew why -- Candie was the part of her past that she could never let go. She had always brought turmoil. Only Brooke would likely understand because she still had theBlake Young issues to deal with. Jessica wanted a cigarette, although she had quit several years earlier. She would deal with this, she had to. Her life was happy now. She wanted Brooke's to be happy. Perhaps with Dennis' help, his strength of character, they could move on with their lives. If not, she would have to find another way to get past Candie and the things that haunted her from her past. She was so out of character as she rode in the taxi the cabbie didn't even seem to have a glimmer of recognition. Dressed as she was, she looked a bit more like Jessica Swan than JJ Vaughn, but if he knew who she was, he didn't say a word to the quiet woman passenger. Her destination came into view and her past came welling up to the surface. She could handle today and maybe even tomorrow -- but sooner or later, it had to come to an end.

She got out of the taxi, offered the cabbie a tip, which he protested was too much. A honest cabbie, who would have believed it. High heeled shoes clicked on the path to theGolden Swan and an encounter with the ghosts -- primarily one ghost -- of her past. Not JJ Vaughn's past -- Jessica Swan's past.

The Golden Swan was once a wonderful Chinese restaurant and 1 of 2 inspirations for her porn pseudonym. It had seen better days but the food still smelled amazing and JJ knew she would at least get a superb meal out of it. She looked around for a minute or so until she spotted her.

Candie.

Candie, akaCandice Kane, her real name, a sweet-faced, honey blonde sex goddess -- and the first real love of Jessica Swan's life. The woman who had broken her heart and very nearly destroyed her career. Her mentor, lover and obsession all rolled up into one confounding package.

Candie started to get up and the feelings overwhelmed Jessica. She still looked amazing, as if she was frozen in time. She wore a simple white blouse and short skirt and managed to make it look like designer clothing. Candie walked towards Jessica and her smile was warm and inviting. Despite that, Jessica felt as if she had just taken a dagger to the heart.

"You look amazing, Jess," the petite blonde said in a voice that was still reminiscent of cotton candy. "But then, you always do," she smiled as she escorted Jessica to their table. "My heart still skips a beat whenever I see you."

"Don't," Jessica said as she hardened her heart. "We can't keep doing this, dredging up the past." She held up her hand to display her wedding ring. "I'm married now -- happily married -- our past has to stay in the past!"

"I hope that isn't true," Candie said, her voice sounding -- quite different. "Because I'm not married -- not anymore!"

Jessica's heart skipped several beats at Candie's declaration. There had only been two people in her life that could make her feel this way and the other one was her life mate. Once, she had thought Candie would be her life mate and she had told the pert blonde as much. That declaration had been the cause of her distress for the past several years.

Candie had been the lover that had made her think she could escape society's preconceptions and live her life with a woman as her partner. Candie's sexual skills had brought Jessica to the brink of orgasm time and again. Their scenes continued long after the cameras had stopped rolling. In Candie's apartment, they slaked their thirsts for each other for several hours, narrowly missing several early morning shoots.

Candie was also a wonderful girlfriend, very loving and attention. She loved to see Jessica in heels and slinky lingerie, so a good part of her salary went to pampering her new love. Of course, the petite blonde reaped the benefits when they got home. Jessica had become a champion at eating pussy and dressed to kill, she provided the lovely little morsel with several incredible orgasms.

Jessica had thought the next step was obvious, move in and make an open declaration of their relationship. Some of their co-stars knew, so Jessica figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal. She thought wrong.

"I'm open to the idea of you moving in with me, but beyond that, there is no way!" Candie had protested. "It would kill my career!"

Jessica looked at her beloved Candie as if she had just grown horns. She was completely taken aback by her love's reaction. "What thehell are you talking about?" She angrily confronted Candie. "There are a lot of bi-sexual and lesbian women in the business!"

"Yes, but the openly lesbian girls don't get as much work," Candie told her. "You know it's true. Besides, I think I might still want a husband and children."

Jessica was fighting back the tears. She wanted everything as well and had assumed that she and her love would figure things out as a couple. Now she knew that was not to be and she was beside herself. She ran out of the bedroom in tears and took a sabbatical from the business for a time. When she returned, she returned as Jessica Swan, superstar. Her first film with her in the lead was a huge success and she was made a contract girl. Candie was gone from the business and for a time, Jessica managed to enjoy her work and let go of the past. Over the last few years, just prior to her marriage to Dennis, the phone calls had started. Only a select few people had "JJ Vaughn's" phone number and address. She tried to insist to Candie that it needed to stop, but her one-time love was persistent.

Looking at Candie now, Jessica knew she still wasn't over Candie. The petite blonde could still make her heart skip a beat. One thing had changed -- she was now Jessica Swan and Jessica Swan was a tough gal. Once she had made her choices, she honored them. Dennis had brought her happiness such as she had never known. There was no way in hell that she was going to betray his trust. She would not enter into any sort of affair with Candie, as much as she felt the old urges rise up again.

"I still love you, Candie," Jessica chose her words carefully. "I'm both sorry and happy that you've gotten a divorce, but either way, it doesn't matter.I'm married now and my husband is a wonderful man. I won't make the mistake of ..." Then, it hit Jessica that she might have a way out. Dennis wasn't like any man she had ever known. She excused herself and went outside of the restaurant and called her husband.

Dennis' voice soothed her, as it sounded of both concern and compassion. Fighting back her emotions, Jessica related her history to him. She told him the full story, holding back nothing, a tale she had never related toanyone, not even Brooke. When she was done, she sucked in a lungful of air and waited for Dennis to respond.

"You know that I love you, no matter what you choose," Dennis said to his wife. It felt to Jessica as if a two ton weight had been lifted from her soul. "Be with her for as long as you need, I'll be waiting for you to come home," he told her. "Of course, Brooke might try to poach me," he added, trying to lighten the mood before hanging up.

Jessica could not have seen the look of anguish that crossed Dennis' face when he hung up. He nearly collapsed into his chair and Brooke ran to his side to provide any support he needed.

Jessica returned to the restaurant and sat next to Candie. She steeled herself and looked directly into Candie's eyes as she took her hand. "I think -- I know -- I want to try to have a relationship with you again, Candie," she said, trying to keep the tremors from sounding in her voice. "I can't deny that I still have feelings, strong feelings, for you. But things have changed. If we do this, it has to be under my terms -- agreed?"

Candie had been so fearful that she was going to lose Jessica again that she would have agreed to nearly anything. Wordlessly, she nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, then," Jessica smiled a little. "We're going to have lunch -- and talk,really talk! Then we'll take the next step forward."

A number of hours passed and a still-distraught Dennis was surprised to hear JJ's car pulling up in their driveway. He really had not expected her to be home that evening. Brooke nodded and went out the back door, promising to be right back if she was needed. She hadn't left his side for the entire day. Brooke was a marvel, as good a friend to Dennis as she was to JJ. He knew that she wouldn't take sides and still be as supportive of him as she was of JJ.

Dennis went outside to meet his wife and then, he got clued in. The petite blonde accompanying JJ had to be -- ohno, shecouldn't be ... and then, Dennis stopped himself. Of course, it would have to be something like this, something no one else would ever have predicted. That was one of the things Dennis had fallen for -- JJ never did what everyone else might predict. He decided that whatever JJ had planned, he would do his best to go along with it. He trusted her with his life, just as she had trusted him with all of her secrets.

Almost as if she was trying to prove something to Candie, JJ flung herself into Dennis' arms and kissed him -- hard. She didn't need to convince herself how much she loved this man, but she thought Candie needed to see it and knowing Dennis, he might need a little reassurance as well. As they kissed, she felt Dennis tremble and then, relax. She had been correct, he had been worried. She hoped that everyone would see that things would work out fine in the end.

"Where is Brooke?" JJ asked as she looked around for her best friend.

"She went home," Dennis answered his wife. "She told me she'd be right back if we need anything." He looked at his wife and gave her a welcoming smile. "She'd do anything for you baby and so would I -anything!" Dennis assured JJ.

Jessica looked at her husband and remembered why she had fallen in love with and married him. He was one in a million and she was going to make everything all right for the both of them, plus Brooke. All she wanted for everyone was for them all to be happy. She motioned for Candie to come and join them. "Dennis Forrest, my husband, I'd like to introduce you to ..."

"Candie Kane, I know who you are," Dennis said as he extended his hand. "Welcome to our home, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dennis wasn't sure if he was telling the truth just yet or a little white lie, but there was no sense in rocking the boat just yet.

"It'sCandice Kane, since everyone is using real names," Candie smiled as she took Dennis' hand. She wasn't sure if she could be so gracious or welcoming had the shoe been on the other foot. Jess' husband was a nice guy and pretty easy on the eyes. This might actually work out.

Dennis tried not to stare, although it wasn't easy. This was his wife's other great love and he could see why. Candie had been a legend in the business for a good reason. Although she was petite and cute, there was something about her that suggested you not underestimate her. She had a presence and despite the situation, Dennis did want to get to know this person better. Especially, he thought to himself, if she is going to be a part of JJ's -- ofour - lives from now on.

When Candie walked towards the house, JJ caught her husband looking at her girlfriend with an admiring eye. "Down, boy!" She teased him, partly to reassure him. He laughed and went inside to join the two women.

They sat on either side of him and began talking. At first, the conversation was mostly small talk, light and convivial. Then, JJ began to direct the conversation to more serious matters. Dennis could see that it was very important to his wife that she be in charge of the situation. He deferred to her, trusting JJ completely.

"I want this to work," JJ said to her husband and her lover as Dennis poured everyone a second cup of coffee. "In order for that to happen, there has to be trust between all three of us. For that to happen, there is something I need from the two of you."

"What's that?" Candie asked. She had assured JJ, over and over on their trip here, that she would do whatever it took. There was no way in hell she was ever going to be stupid enough to lose Jessica again.

"I want the two of you to be lovers," JJ stated candidly, looking at her husband and nodding. She trusted Dennis and knew he would support her decision, not that it would be too difficult for him. Candie wasn't exactly the kind of woman a man ran away from, as Dennis had noticed previously.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers
12