The Bird Watcher's Wife

Story Info
Frank watches a bird of the two-legged variety.
2.5k words
3.37
51.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,407 Followers

Soon after I'd retired from the police service, I realised that I needed some sort of hobby; a pastime that would occupy me but without too much physical exertion. The bullet in my right thigh still ached most days, just to let me know it was still there.

It was my wife, Maggie, who suggested ornithology. At first, the idea of bird watching didn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm, but as she insisted that I get out from under her feet, it began to feel like as good an idea as any; and anyway, at least it would get me out of the house, I thought.

And so I became a bird watcher. In fact it began to grow on me. Days on end would be spent roaming the local countryside with a pair of high powered binoculars that I had stolen from the police department stores before I'd left. I became quite an expert at spotting rare birds and bought several books on the subject and logging each sighting in my note book. I suppose it made me seem very dull, but I was really enjoying myself.

But then the rain came. Day after day of cold, wet drizzle that soaked me through to the skin after less than an hour outside. It became impossibly uncomfortable to continue with my hobby and so, once again, I spent my days moping around the house and generally getting in Maggie's way.

"Why don't you watch out of the window?" she said to me one day, after losing her temper with me yet again. "There must be something you can see in the back, and to be fair, Frank, you're starting to drive me fucking crazy!"

I grunted, noncommittally. After seeing some of the wonderful, rare specimens in the open countryside, what chance did I have of seeing anything more than a sparrow in our back yard!

"Oh, for God's sake!" Maggie yelled at me. "If you're gonna just pace around here all day, I'm going out! I have to see Mrs. Bailey at number 34 anyway. Her two boys Mike and Paul have promised to help me set up the tent for Saturday's carnival."

As my wife left through the back door and I was alone, I thought about Mike and Paul Bailey. The brothers must have been both in their twenties by now. I had known them since they were kids and had the unpleasant task of busting them a few times in their teens for minor offences. But they had kept out of trouble recently and were becoming good citizens. I wandered around my empty house for another fifteen minutes listening to the incessant rain patter on the windows before eventually deciding to take Maggie's advice. Watching the back yard would be better than nothing, I supposed. I grabbed my binoculars and books from the hall closet and, making myself a strong coffee, I strode purposefully into the dining room.

After twenty minutes of watching little but starlings and sparrows flutter between the trees and perch on the washing line, I was becoming bored. Maybe I ought to try another room, I thought. The back bedroom offered the best vantage point, I realised, and gathering my stuff together I made my way upstairs. The room was in darkness and smelled a little musty; it hadn't been used since our daughter, Jane left for university two years ago. I pulled the drapes back and opened the window. A cold breeze wafted through the room. I sat on the bed and opened my books: I should see something from here, the view stretched over the adjacent houses and into the farm fields beyond.

For half an hour I panned the binoculars over the fields and tree-line in the middle distance. As usual, whenever I saw something out of the ordinary or slightly unusual, I would refer to my book and try to identify the species. This procedure continued for a full half hour, panning the glasses from side to side in the hope of seeing something exciting. And then something else caught my attention. It wasn't in the sky above the fields or in the trees beyond, it was in the house opposite - number 34! My heart raced. It was Maggie! Her dark hair and petite body unmistakable in the upstairs bedroom window. What the hell did she think she was doing! And why was she in the bedroom with Mike and Paul! The truth slowly began to sink in: She was about to have sex with her friend's son's - Both of them!

My first reaction was one of complete disbelief: I just couldn't accept that Maggie would be unfaithful to me. When I soon realised that this was exactly what she was doing, that reaction was quickly replaced by anger, then nausea and then, surprisingly, by a feeling of excitement. I realised that I was becoming turned on by the thought of my wife with two burly young men! I quickly closed the window and pulled the drapes part of the way across. It was as if I were in a dream world: I could hardly believe this was happening. But it was happening. My wife was about to get laid by two young men that we had both known for years and I was going to watch it all happen from the comfort of our daughters old bedroom. The whole situation was surreal!

I trained my powerful binoculars back onto the window and adjusted the focus. I felt so close to them, it was almost like being in the same room. Maggie was between the two men on the bed already virtually naked, the only item of clothing that protected her body from prying eyes and fingers was a pair of lacy black panties.

Mike and Paul were on either side of her, their fingers and lips teasing her already hard nipples. They both had their pants open and I could see Maggie's hands stroking two rapidly stiffening erections. As I continued to observe, I could feel my own tool awakening slowly. Maggie's facial expression gave away her true feelings; she looked as if she were in heaven. Her eyes closed as the two men groped and suckled on her breasts and her fingers tightened around their shafts as she slowly masturbated them simultaneously. I watched as her legs parted encouraging further exploration of her twitching body. Mike's red shirt was open revealing a hard, muscular chest and, as he sucked on my wife's nipples, I could see his cock standing to attention; hard and ready for action.

Both men now appeared keen to move to the next stage. Pants were removed and underwear discarded as they stripped off the remains of their clothes. Apart from Mike's red shirt, Maggie's panties were the only thing that stood between the trio being completely naked. Paul seemed completely transfixed by my wife's tits and could hardly take his eyes or hands off them. He continued to maul and grope the fleshy mounds as his brother started to remove Maggie's panties. After several seconds of tugging and pulling, it became obvious (to me as well) that my wife would have to assist her lovers if they were to have access to her most private area. This seemed no problem for her, and, arching her back slightly and lifting her hips, she allowed Mike to roughly tug the flimsy garment over her rounded bottom and down her legs.

Things began to move more quickly now Maggie was completely naked. Paul, reluctantly released his hold on her breasts and sat back against the headboard with his legs splayed open. I focused in on Maggie as she began to crawl towards him across the bed. Her face was a picture of wanton wickedness; I don't think that I'd ever seen her look so horny before! Slowly, slowly she crept towards her waiting lover. I followed with the binoculars until she neared him. Paul's erection was large and thick and he smiled as his hand massaged the head slowly. He beckoned to her and I zoomed in as I saw my wife's head drop and her lips part to take the swollen glans into her willing mouth. Paul's facial expression changed as Maggie began to suck deeply on his root. His eyes closed and his hands went to the back of her head, coaxing her downwards. Maggie seemed more than happy to oblige and I sat amazed as I watched her head dip lower and lower until his whole cock was inside her and her nose nuzzled into his pubic hair. I suddenly realised that she must have taken at least three inches of him into her throat!

Maggie was still on her hands and knees, her pert, white bottom sticking high into the air. Her mouth came away from Paul's cock for a moment and she looked back over her shoulder. It seemed that she was talking to Mike - no doubt giving instructions to him. The conversation ended quickly and she turned back to Paul, immediately swallowing his entire length back down her throat and treating the young man to a wonderful looking, deep-throat blow job. Mike's instructions now became clear to me. As my slut wife continued to suck his brother's cock, Mike took a candle from the side table and began to roughly push it into her vagina from behind. I zoomed in closer again and focused on her rear end. No, it wasn't going into her cunt. The thin candle was being rammed deeply into her ass! My cock ached in my underwear as I watched Mike ream my wife's ass with the taper while she gobbled her other lover for all she was worth. I had to release my throbbing member. As I squeezed and played with my swollen glans I was impressed by Paul's staying power.

As the candle flashed in and out of Maggie's asshole, Mike now had three fingers of the other hand deeply buried in her pussy. Suddenly Maggie pulled her head up. I saw her head fall back and her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy. Her whole body shook and trembled visibly. It was obvious that she was cumming hard. Quickly, Mike grabbed her around the waist and hauled her up to her feet. She was sill bent over Paul and playing with his cock as Mike buried his face in her pussy from behind and began to lick and slurp the juices from her seeping cunt. It was a magnificent sight and I began to stroke my hard tool faster and faster. Maggie's body was shaking in what looked like an almost continuous orgasm now, as Mike nibbled her cunt lips and dove his tongue deeper and deeper into her dripping vagina.

Maggie looked a little tired after her massive climax, but her two lovers were young and strong and neither had cum yet. As the two men picked her up, my wife's body looked limp and helpless. Could she take anymore, I wondered. My silent question was soon answered.

This time it was Mike who lay at the head of the bed. His brother grabbed Maggie roughly around the waist and dragged her up into her now familiar doggy position. Mike leaned forward and stretched out his hands and lay them on the top of her head. His fingers twisted cruelly in her hair and dragged her down towards his swollen member. I focused my binoculars again; I could just make out beads of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his circumcised cock head. Apparently, Mike wanted the same treatment that his brother had so recently received. But he was rougher. Much more demanding. With his hands still entwined in Maggie's dark and sweat-dampened tresses, he forced her head down and down. His hips bucked up off the bed and his mouth opened in a silent gasp as he face fucked her. Her, I thought. Maggie. Maggie the slut!

I wondered briefly if this was to be a reversal of the last assault, but it soon became clear that Paul had no intentions of finger-fucking either her cunt or her ass. In a second he was up behind her, his hard tool swollen in his fist. Quickly placing his hands on either side of her hips he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and drove himself inside her.

Paul hammered himself into Maggie's wet and abused cunt over and over again. His face was a picture of tortured ecstasy as he gritted his teeth and sawed his large tool back and forth as he drilled her. Every thrust, every lunge that Paul made, pushed the poor slut's mouth further onto Mikes tool so that eventually she had a large cock buried to the hilt at either end.

The way that the two young men moved in unison, led me to believe that this was not the first time they had done this. They had obviously shared women before. Suddenly I realised that they had probably shared Maggie before as well, perhaps on many occasions. This thought was too much for me. I gasped out loud and tried to keep the binoculars steady as my pulsating tool erupted thick streams of cum over my other hand. I felt a little guilty about splashing my seed onto the carpet; how would I or her mother explain that to Jane when she returned from university!

I opened my eyes again and returned to the scene at number 34. I didn't think that my brief, orgasmic interlude had caused me to miss very much, thankfully. Both men were still hammering away at both ends of my wife who seemed to still be thoroughly enjoying herself. All of a sudden the scene changed. I guessed that Mike and Paul were now at the point of no return. With stiff cocks now free of Maggie's mouth and cunt, the young men quickly flipped the tired little slut over onto her back. Mike took a position between her splayed legs whilst his brother held his tool menacingly over her face. I watched closely as both men began to masturbate furiously. Their intention was obviously to pour as much of their cum over Maggie's body as possible.

And then it happened. Both Mike and Paul's head flew back as they came almost simultaneously. Thick, white cum was everywhere; shooting from their cocks and splashing obscenely onto Maggie's swollen tits and trimmed bush. Her hands flew to her body massaging the hot fluid into the flesh of her breasts and then pushing two fingers alternately into her pussy and asshole. I watched her shudder as she came again and again as she quickly became covered in hot, sticky jism.

I had a choice, I thought as I headed for the bathroom to clean up a little: Confront her when she returned and have a blazing row, or keep quiet and forget the whole thing. The thoughts flew around my mind as I washed and dried my flaccid penis. The first option didn't seem to inviting; Maggie and I had been arguing a lot recently and I was sick and tired of it. The second option presented definite possibilities, but, instead of keeping quiet, maybe I should drop a few hints about her returning to number 34 more often! Yes, I liked the sound of that!

English Bob
English Bob
2,407 Followers