The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do?" My eyes narrowed as they met hers.

"I've known it for years," she said. "And I mean a special kind of love. Not like how mom and dad love me, and not like Brad does. It's different, isn't it?"

My heart sped up and I felt myself growing nervous as I looked at my sister. "What do you mean?" I asked, almost dreading the answer.

"The way you look at me," she explained, then cocked her eyes to one side for a moment. "No, more likewhere you look sometimes.How you look at me. No one looks at me like you do, Chaz." Now she had a seductive look on her face.

"Huh?" I grunted, growing more tense.

"Come on, little brother," Sara said, smirking. "There's no need to play dumb. There's just you and me here. No one will ever know what we talk about tonight -- not Brad or anyone else." She inched closer, till her thigh rubbed over mine.

"I'm not playing dumb," I insisted, trying to sound believable.

"I saw you peeking down my blouse earlier in the kitchen -- naughty boy." Her voice was soft and taunting, but also very sexy in a coquettish way.

I gave my sister a guilty smirk, knowing it was useless to try to deny what she already knew.

"I hope you got a good look at them," she added.

I cast her a dumbfounded stare, unable to believe that she seemed to enjoy my illicit leering.

"I... ah... yeah, I did," I finally admitted.

Sara let out a giggle. "Good. You deserved a little something special on your birthday."

Emboldened by arousal and my sister's frank talk, I smiled and decided to speak my mind. "There's nothing little about them," I countered with a smirk.

Sara tilted her head down, turning it left and right before meeting my eyes once more. "I'm glad you think so. I always wished they were bigger."

"They're just right; big enough," I assured her. "Plus, they've gotten bigger since you had Jacob."

Sara smiled, seeming pleased by my observation, albeit improper coming from her brother. "So you noticed?" She shot me a teasing smirk, but seemed flattered.

"It's hard not to," I said, running my eyes over her chest.

"What's hard?" she shot back, her voice full of innuendo.

Once more I was keenly aware of my erection. I shifted, hoping to hide what I feared was a tent in my pants. "Nothing," I said, sounding shy.

"Well, maybe if you were wearing those boxers something would be..." Her soft voice faded out as her eyes flitted down to my lap.

I let out a nervous laugh. "I don't think I'm going to let anyone see me in those," I said.

"Not even me?"

"Especially not you," I exclaimed.

Sara pouted, then rested her head on my shoulder again. "But you got a look down my blouse earlier," she countered.

"That's different."

"Why? Don't you think it's a fair trade? A down-blouse look for me seeing you in those boxers."

"No, it's not. I'd be getting the better part of the deal," I said with a laugh.

"See, you always know just what to say." Sara gave me a hug.

"I'm not just saying it; I mean it," I asserted. "Besides, I shouldn't even be saying it to you."

"And I shouldn't be giving my baby brother silk boxers." Her eyes met mine as she smirked.

"That's not so bad," I said, unable to see how inappropriate her gift was.

"How about me thinking that wearing them will give you a hard-on then?" Her eyes were wide as she grinned.

"That's a little different," I said, feeling nervous again.

Sara let out a delicious laugh. Her breasts shook a bit as she moved her shoulders. I watched them, wishing I could squeeze them in my hands.

"How about you try them on so I can see how they look on you?"

I leaned back and gave my older sister an astonished look at her suggestion. I was already hard. No way was I about to let her see me parading about in a pair of silk boxer shorts with a tent in them.

"No way!" I gasped.

Sara laughed once more, only louder. "I guess I'll have to settle for how you fill out those pants then."

I shifted my eyes towards Sara and saw that she was looking down at my lap, focused on the noticeable bulge in my pants. I squirmed, but realized it was too late to try to hide my erection.

"I like being able to do that to you," she whispered in my ear, bathing my neck with her hot breath.

"But... it's not right," I said.

"It's your birthday. To hell with what's not right," she said. "Relax and have some fun, little brother."

The silence between us was awkward. It made me tense and I wished that the television or a radio was on to fill the gaps in conversation. Sara's body against me was blissful though and I soon relaxed and enjoyed it. After ten minutes or so she raised up a bit and looked down at my lap. I knew what she was interested in and I grew uncomfortable once more.

"You're still... excited," she said and winked.

I squirmed and gave her a faint nod.

"But aren't you uncomfortable?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, Sara," I snapped.

She must have understood my defensiveness because she remained calm. "What about if I... helped you with it?" she looked into my eyes, letting her expression say more than her words. The look on her face was almost pleading, but it was also very inviting and teasing.

"Sara... geez... I can't believe you just said that!"

My sister shrugged and shot me a playful look. "Consider it a birthday gift from your big sister."

"Sara, stop it," I demanded.

I was shocked by her offer, but more than that I was tempted. Very tempted. Still, I feared the effect it might have on our relationship, or her marriage if somehow Brad ever found out -- not to mention the shame if others knew. I had to resist and not reveal even the slightest interest.

She leaned back against me, but I soon discovered that she had not given up on her offer. A minute or so later I felt her fingertips grazing up and down the inside of my thigh.

"What if you let me do it as a favor -- like an early birthday gift to me?" My sister glanced up at me, looking hopeful.

I had been using every ounce of willpower to resist her charms, but now that she was stroking my thigh it made it twice as difficult, and me twice as hard.

"Sara, we can't," I said, almost begging her to relent.

"We can do whatever we want, Chaz. There's no one here to stop us. And all I'm talking about is... you know... just my hand. Nothing else." She let out a nervous giggle after she spoke.

I drew in several deep breaths, trying to calm myself, to no avail.

"I don't want you to think it's not that I wouldn't like it," I said, fearing I had hurt her feelings.

"I know. I'd like it too," she said.

I looked at her. She must have been able to tell how surprised I was by her admission, given the look on my face.

"Did you think I wouldn't enjoy it too?" she asked, cocking her eyebrows.

"I don't know. I never thought about it," I said.

"Well, I would... a lot... maybe as much as you." Her fingertips inched up my thigh, closer to my hard cock. "I can tell that you're... that you've got more there than what I'm used to. Brad's a great guy, but..." Her voice faded out, leaving me to assume the rest.

"You keep saying things that shock me," I said, then laughed out of nervousness.

"I'm sorry. I meant it as a compliment," she said.

"I know. Thanks. But you don't even know if it's true," I said and grinned.

"I'm pretty sure. Those pants are pretty tight on you, Chaz, and you look like you're even more... excited now."

"Well, you keep rubbing my leg," I said, trying to explain myself.

"You like that then?"

I never answered, but I shifted my hips a bit, trying to get comfortable.

"I think you do. Just relax, little brother. I want to make you feel good. Would you like it better if I let you touch me while I did it?" she offered.

"Sara... my god. No!"

Undaunted, my sister shrugged. "What if I let you see me?" She straightened her back and undid a button of her blouse.

"Sara, damn it, stop," I said.

Sara frowned, but stopped. "I thought that maybe after we had talked about you looking down my blouse, that if I let you see some more while I did it you'd like that better."

"It's not that I wouldn't like it -- "

"It's that we can't," she interjected, mocking me.

Sara leaned back on my shoulder. I looked down at her blouse. I could see her cleavage down the front. Her firm breasts were pushed up and together by her bra and her arm as she leaned on me. They looked magnificent.

"Aren't you going to do your blouse back up?" I asked.

"No. And I'm not going to tell you not to look either." She looked up with a defiant glint in her eye.

I sighed, feeling her fingers on my thigh again.

"I hope you at least enjoy the view," she said.

I laughed.

"What?" She looked up at me, seeming confused or offended by my nervous laugh.

"Nothing... yes, the view looks very nice." I assured her. I did not want to hurt her feelings, but it was also the truth. In fact, it was an understatement.

"Thanks. I like what I see too -- although I wish I could see a little more."

"It's not like there's a lot to see," I told her.

"I already told you, I think there is." Sara raised up and looked into my eyes. "You've got a nice one. Chaz. I just know," she said, almost whispering. Her eyes had a glint of arousal to them which made them even more alluring.

My sister's voice was soft and sexy. It turned me on more than I already was. The sultry expression on her face was as exciting as looking down her blouse was. I smiled at her, feeling a rush of excitement.

"You've got a dirty mind, young lady," I teased.

"I can be really naughty when I want," she told me, sounding impish.

"I think I know."

"Oh... why is that?" she countered.

"Well, any girl who offers to... help her brother -- that's naughty," I explained.

"What about guys who look at their big sister's tits?" she countered. "That's naughty too."

"Their big sister's tits, or their sister's big tits?" I quipped, smirking.

Sara let out a loud laugh, then looked down at her open blouse. "They're not that big," she said.

I shrugged. "Big enough."

Sara sat up facing me and unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, then pulled it open. Her white bra pushed her breasts up so most of them were uncovered. I could clearly see the outline of her thick nipples through the silky fabric.

"What the hell are you doing, Sara?" I demanded.

"I knew that if I offered to show you, you'd just refuse, so -- " She grinned at me, looking pleased with herself.

"You're cagey," I told her.

"Naughty," she corrected.

"Yes, that's it: naughty. It's my birthday, but you're the one who deserves a spanking," I said with a burst of laughter.

Sara let out a sharp gasp and looked at me. She smiled. The look in her eyes had changed. It looked wanton. "Maybe I do then, little brother. I haven't been spanked in a long time and I've been a naughty girl," she said in a husky voice. She gave my thigh a squeeze.

Sara's expression and remark turned me on more than I already was. Her disclosure about being spanked surprised me, but she had stumbled on another one of my secret kinks, besides wanting her. My resistance crumbled. I was almost dizzy with arousal. Spanking my sister would be an even bigger turn-on than her giving me a hand job. My twisted logic convinced me it would be less intimate too -- somehow almost not incestuous or wrong.

"When was the last time you were spanked?" I asked, unable to hide my interest.

"Years ago, when I was seeing someone before Brad; not since then. Do you think I need one?" She almost pouted as she posed the question.

I nodded, too nervous and excited to speak.

Sara turned so she was facing the back of the couch. She rested on her elbows and leaned over. I ran my eyes down her slender back to her firm, round ass, covered by her tight skirt. She was watching me, looking anxious and horny. When she reached back and began to tug the hem of her skirt up I felt my hands tremble. Slowly she inched the tight skirt higher up her parted thighs as my excitement grew. When her black panties came into view I almost gasped. They were a lacy bikini cut.

Sara observed my reaction. The look on her face told me that she knew I wanted this as much as her, probably more. She bit her lower lip, looking nervous, then gave me a flirtatious smile. I was staring at the curves of her ass and hips as she bent over. She ran her hand down over them.

"I trust you, Chaz," she said. "Do whatever you want. I'll say 'stop' or get off the couch if you go too far, but I don't think you can." She smiled, reassuring me that she would enjoy it too.

I nodded. "Have you been a naughty girl, Sara?"

Sara nodded. "Yes. Very. Don't you think I have?"

I ran my hand up the inside of her right thigh. She gasped and smiled, then spread her knees further apart on the couch. My hand slid up over her ass. It was firm and her panties were soft. I gave her a hard squeeze. When I began to tug at the waistband of her panties she appeared shy and shook her head.

"No." she said, but I could tell she was being coy.

"They have to come off, Sara," I said.

"But... you'll be able to see... everything," she said.

I pulled her panties down to her knees. Her ass looked perfect. It was curvy and smooth. I ran my fingers over her panties and felt that the crotch was damp. I smiled.

"You made your panties damp, Sara." I gave her firm ass a slap. She flinched.

"Yes..." she admitted.

"What caused that?"

"I... I was thinking about you," she confessed.

I gave her ass another slap. It rang out and she moaned. She lowered her head to the back of the couch and her hair fell around her face. I brushed it back so I could see here expression.

"What were you thinking about?"

I ran my hand over her ass -- caressing it and noting how firm it was. I gave it another slap, only harder. It was beginning to redden. Sara wiggled her hips and moaned through her clenched jaw.

"I... I was thinking about sucking you," she said.

"What else?"

"I liked letting you look down my blouse to see my tits. It made me so horny."

"You're a naughty girl, Sara." I slapped her firm ass another time.

"I know. I can't help it. I like being slutty sometimes."

I slapped her ass hard again twice, making her groan, then ran my hand down between her cheeks. When my fingers slid down over her wet lips she gasped and looked back at me. I gave her ass another hard slap and pushed a finger in her wet pussy. It was tight. She moaned and gripped my finger. I began working it in and out.

"Your pussy is nice and tight, Sara," I said.

"Thank-you," she said in a meek voice.

I slapped her ass twice, making her flinch and cry out. Her cheeks were even redder now, and hot. I rubbed them and gave one a hard squeeze.

"What were you thinking about besides sucking my cock?" I asked.

"About you cumming on my tits -- maybe my face," she said.

"You like that then?"

"I guess... no one ever has, but I've thought about you doing it."

I slipped a second finger in her and worked them in and out faster, teasing her clit with my thumb. She was breathing faster and clutching the back of the couch. Her juice was running down my fingers towards my palm. I tugged at her hair as I fingered her harder.

"Oh god... that feels so good... fuck my cunt hard, Chaz. I'm so close," she gasped.

I pulled my fingers from her and gave her ass another slap. Sara turned her head around, looking disappointed.

"No... don't tease me... please..." she begged.

"What do you want?"

"I... I want to cum... please, Chaz," she begged, breathing hard.

"When was the last time you came?" My hand came down on her rosy ass again and she moaned.

"This morning... in the shower," she said.

"Were you alone?"

Sara nodded. "Yes... just me."

"What were you thinking about?" I was stroking her swollen clit gently up and down, teasing her with my fingertip. Her pink lips were wet and shiny and I could smell the musky scent of her pussy.

"About being alone with you today... about teasing you -- trying to get you to notice me. I didn't want to wear a bra, but I was too nervous. I was afraid that Brad would be suspicious." She forced out the words in heavy breaths as she pushed her hips back to meet my fingers.

"Do you think about me other times when you play with yourself?"

"Always. It's always you I think of when I play, when I can get time alone," she said, her voice deep with arousal. "But... sometimes when I'm with Brad, you know, I imagine it's you." She turned her head and gave me a nervous look.

"That's very naughty," I said.

Sara nodded in agreement. I slid my finger from her clit. I gave her ass another slap. She groaned and wiggled her hips. After I caressed her ass I slid my fingers back down over her wet pussy. Her clit was hard. I rubbed it, spreading her juice over it and listening to her moan. She had been teased enough and it was time I gave her release.

I slipped two fingers in my sister's tight pussy and began working them in and out. With my other hand I reached under her and began rubbing her hard clit. I moved my fingertip in a circle, then strummed it up and down. Sara moaned and moved her hips in a slow circle. When she began pumping them back to meet my hand I knew that she was close. I pressed down harder on her clit and rubbed faster. She let out one final gasp and moaned. Her tight pussy gripped my fingers as she came. She grabbed the back of the couch as she cried out. I slipped my fingers from her and waited for her to recover.

"I... oh my god... that was amazing, Chaz." Sara turned and slumped back against the couch, facing me. Her knees were parted and her damp panties were still past her knees. Her skirt was bunched around her waist. Her wet lips were parted. I looked down to them and the thin strip of hair just above.

Sara gave me a modest smile and began tugging her panties up. I reached out and took hold of her slender wrist, stopping her.

"I never said you could pull them back up," I said, looking into her eyes.

Sara smiled, relaxing her arms. "You really do want me to be slutty tonight, don't you?" she teased, sounding intrigued and horny.

"Don't you want to be?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then take them off," I said.

Sara eased her panties down to her ankles. She slipped out of them and dropped them to the floor.

"What about my skirt? Can I pull it down?" she asked.

"For now," I grinned.

"Thank-you," she said, tugging her skirt down towards her knees.

Sara slid closer to me. She clutched my arm and leaned on my shoulder. After a few seconds she kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Chaz," she whispered.

"For what? I asked.

"For the best night of my life. I love you, little brother. Happy Birthday." She gave me a wink, then leaned on my shoulder again.

I leaned over and kissed her flushed cheek. Thanks. I love you too," I said.

The rain and wind had stopped some time ago, but I had been too preoccupied with Sara to have really noticed. It was only when we were resting quietly together that I realized that the storm had passed. It was nighttime now though.

"I guess the storm's over," I said, looking towards the darkened window.

"I wish they'd get the power back on though," Sara said.

"The lightning might have hit a transformer, or maybe falling limbs took power lines down. It can take a while sometimes to repair it. And remember, while we're sleeping, those guys are out working," I said.

Sara nodded. I never thought about that."

"The power probably won't be on till morning," I told her.

Sara clutched my arm tighter and leaned on it. "It's getting late. I guess we may as well get to bed if the power's not going to come back on anytime soon," she said.

"Yeah, you're right," I said.

I was torn. I would have loved to have stayed up later and spent more time with Sara, but going to bed meant that I would finally be able to jerk off -- something I really needed to do after everything that had happened.