The Bitch Bites Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God,' Michele thought. 'This cunt is going to come in my mouth and I'm fucking encouraging him. What the fuck am I doing?'

Pamela was standing back watching the first part of her plan come together. Mike sat there dressed as Michele tied to the chair. Steve stood between her stockinged legs his thick cock sticking out of his jeans, Michele's lipsticked lips sucked on his cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth. Doreen kneeled to one side of the chair with her hands in Michele's lap. Michele's penis was sticking up proud out of the waistband of her black satin panties as Doreen wanked it furiously with one hand and stroked her scrotum through the panties with the other. Michele's miniskirt had been rucked up around her waist and as she bobbed and gagged on Steve's cock she looked just like the whores she had abused. Heavily made up, short skirt, stocking and high heels; sucking a cock just to get it over with; she had in fact become one of the whores she hated and used and abused.

Pamela smiled as Steve groaned; she knew what was coming.

Michele felt her own climax building; the frenetic wanking Doreen was giving her cock coupled with the strange but luscious sensation of the silky satin and nylon lingerie was just too much pleasure for her to bear; she needed release. At the same time she knew that Steve was about to ejaculate a disgusting mess in her mouth but there was nothing she could do about that; her orgasm had taken control of the situation and she felt it build and start to explode through her womanly body. Her cock-clitty started to spurt.

At the same time she heard Steve groan and felt his cock convulse in her mouth. Stream after stream of thick, ropy, semen filled her mouth. At the same time Steve grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face hard into his groin; she couldn't breath because he held her so hard against him and the flood of semen that filled her mouth. Michele started gag and retch on the semen flooding her mouth; she swallowed what she could but streams of the viscous fluid poured out of her nose because she couldn't swallow it fast enough. Also her own orgasm had just commenced and she started convulsing as the first jet of her own spend erupted from her penis; which was being wanked furiously by Doreen.

"Now!" screamed Pamela.

And Michele suddenly felt the most excruciating pain ever. As the first stream of ejaculate left Michele's clitty Doreen heard Pamela's cry and with her other hand she squeezed Michele's scrotum as hard as she could; at the same time she viciously twisted and squeezed her penis. Michele's orgasm came to an abrupt halt and she nearly passed out with the pain.

In the space of one second Michele had gone from the ecstasy of orgasm to the most cataclysmic pain she had ever experienced. Her cock and balls felt like they were on fire; the pain made her gag and she fought back the urge to vomit. She knew that would be fatal as Steve was still in the throes of his own orgasm and the last streams of his semen were shooting into her mouth. She tried to swallow the salty mess but her gag reflex was making her choke. Steve's sperm was flooding her sinus and running out of her nose making it impossible for her to breathe; she was sure she would die.

On the other hand Steve used Michele's choking and shuddering to increase the pleasure of his own orgasm; he pressed Michele's head harder into his crotch and as the last of his discharge pulsed out of him, he shuddered with the intensity of his orgasm. When he had finished he pulled his semi-hard member from Michele's mouth and rubbed his semen all over her face with his cock; her makeup mixed with his semen and her tears. She looked like a mess as she gasped for breath, choking and crying.

Pamela just smiled.

"So Mike, how does it feel to raped, you fucking prick!"

"Come on don't cry shit-head; you asked for it. I'll quote you if you like: ""You're all the same you slags, dressed up in your sexy gear leading a guy on and then won't do what he wants. Bitches! Fucking bitches! Now get over here and suck my cock!" "

"Isn't that one of your favourite rants; well now you know how it feels!"

"See Mike, or shall we say Michele, you asked for it. You just sat there all dressed up like a whore and in the end Steve had to take what he wanted. Sure, just like me you capitulated and tried to get Steve off; especially when Auntie Doreen started stroking you. But now you realise rape really is a violent act and there is no pleasure to be had by the person being raped!" Pamela finished.

"I'm so sorry," Mike/Michele shuddered, trying to breath deeply to combat the excruciating pain in her groin.

She was crying and gasping for breath. Tears streamed down her face, her mascara running and her lipstick smeared all over her face. The makeup was mixed in with Steve's spend and as she felt the sticky mess start to dry on her face she felt degraded and ashamed.

"I'm sorry; please let me go now. I've learned my lesson and I'll never abuse another woman I promise," Michele sobbed.

Pamela replied from across the room, her voice slowly getting louder as she approached Michele from behind.

"I don't think you have learned your lesson Mike. In fact I think you are far from it; but I'm going to take part in your final punishment personally; to make sure you know just how much I hate you"

"After all it's only fair that I get to do that; you raped me remember?"

"I'm the Bitch you left raped and broken on the filthy ground in that alley with her panties stuffed in her mouth; you remember? You told me; and again I quote: "Thanks for the fuck; keep the money bitch,""

"Well this Bitch bites back Mike! I spent the money you threw on the ground beside me to buy you a present in fact. Now open those come caked eyes and see what the Bitch bought for you!" Pamela exclaimed and walked around the to the front of Michele.

Michele looked up and horror filled her; she screamed........"NNNNNOOOOOooooo!!!!!!"

"But Michele; I'm dressed just how you like your whores look!" Pamela teased.

What Michele saw when she opened her eyes was Pamela, still in her black corset and waist cincher; the suspender straps running from the garment down her plump thighs and attached to black seamed nylon stockings had now been adjusted slightly. The suspenders had been adjusted because protruding from the crotch of Pamela's bright red nylon panties was a huge black strap-on cock. Pamela rocked on her high heels and made the black rubber penis wobble inches from Michele's face.

"Remember what you did to me honey; well it's time for revenge; Steve, Auntie Dor, come and give Michele an attitude adjustment. You know what I mean; put her in an attitude that will allow me to use this on her," she smiled cruelly looking Michele right in the eyes.

Steve was standing to one side pushing his now flaccid cock back into his jeans. He zipped up and sauntered over.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Pulleeeese don't" Michele begged and tried to tear herself free of the bonds holding her in the chair.

"Oh fuck this!" said Steve and punched Michele in the face, knocking her out.

Michele woke up to the stink of chemicals; then she realised that Steve was waving smelling salts under her nose. At first she couldn't figure out what was going on; in fact she thought she was still Mike having a bad dream. Then it all came flooding back as she started to feel the throbbing pain in her balls and the ache in her jaw from Steve's punch.

She realised now that she had been let out of the chair in which she had been bound but was now in worse trouble. She was locked in a set of stocks that Doreen kept in an alcove corner of her basement dungeon. Mirrors surrounded all three walls of the alcove, front and both sides, so she could she exactly what was going on. What she saw terrified her.

She still wore the long-sleeved sheer nylon blouse and the black brassiere was still visible through the gauzy material. Now where the cuffs of the blouse ended, her wrists were thrust through the holes in the extremities of the stocks, her red painted whore's fingernails stood out against the black wood of the contraption as she tried in vein to pull her hands through.

The red lycra miniskirt she wore just covered the very tops of her thighs. Her legs, encased in the sheer taupe stockings held up by the black suspenders, continued to glisten in the harsh overhead light; they were spread apart by a stainless steel spreader bar attached to her slim nyloned ankles and she could only just balance on her bright red high-heels. Michele realised she could hardly move at all. She could just swivel her head up and down and from side to side to look in the mirrors, her wrists and ankles were firmly secured. Then she realised something else; she was not wearing any underpants. Michele looked up and saw Doreen, who was positioned just to one side of Steve. Doreen was holding the black satin panties she had been wearing earlier and swinging them around her fingers.

She looked to the mirror in front of her and noticed her face had been cleaned and her makeup had been reapplied. The blonde bob was still in place, her eyes were heavily made up with mauve and blue eyeshadow; black eyeliner outlined her heavily mascaraed lashes. Her foundation and face powder had been thickly reapplied and with heavy rouge and bright red lipstick she was again the whore 'Michele'.

Then Michele remembered the last thing she had seen before Steve knocked her out; where was Pamela?

"Ok Pam, she's awake," Doreen called out.

"Well I guess it's time for the whore to pay her dues then; after all she's all dressed up and asking for it just like they all do; hey Michele?" Pamela teased as she approached from behind Michele. Michele looked in the mirror and saw Pamela approaching from the rear.

Michele saw the huge black rubber cock attached to Pamela and began to cry; she realised how vulnerable she was locked into the stocks with the spreader bar holding her feet far apart.

"Please, please don't," Michele pleaded, knowing she was in deep trouble.

"Yeah, that's it bitch; you say please! You say please and I might be nice, don't worry Pamela knows what you need," she growled.

"Sound familiar Michele? We are saying to each other the same words that we said to each other on that night you raped me in the alley; except this time our roles are reversed!"

"Ok Doreen; gag the cunt!" Pamela ordered.

Doreen stepped forward and shoved Michele's black satin panties in her mouth. As she tried to spit them out Doreen pushed them in further until Michele was effectively gagged.

"Now," Pamela whispered into Michele's ear, "the Bitch bites back!"

Steve and Doreen both sat down on a couple of chairs that Steve had dragged over and began to watch the show.

"As I said to Pam; revenge is a dish best served cold, and we have certainly planned this to perfection," Doreen whispered into Steve's ear and gave his muscular thigh a squeeze.

Michele watched in fear as Pamela clicked across the floor on her high heels and positioned herself behind her. She couldn't see much, other than Pamela moving in directly between her spread legs. Then she felt her miniskirt being lifted up and felt a cold wet substance being squirted between the cheeks of her arse. She just had time to realise that Pamela had lubricated her arsehole when she felt the hard rubber cock intrude inside her sphincter.

Michele wanted to scream with pain but the panties stuffed in her mouth prevented her from doing so. She heard Pamela grunt and heard the click of her heels as she rose up and down on the balls of her feet as she began to force the cold hard weapon deep in her arse. She thought the squeezing Doreen had given her balls had been the worst pain she had ever felt but this was far worse.

"Give it to the whore!" Steve goaded.

"Fuck that cock hungry slut!" Doreen provoked Pamela to push harder.

"OHHGGGHH!!!" Pamela grunted as she forced her groin forward and pushed the rubber strap-on dildo as far as she could up Michele's arse. Then she reached down and flicked a switch on the base of the strap-on and it began to fiercely vibrate.

Michele felt her insides tear as the huge intrusive dildo ravaged her back passage. She wanted to scream but her panty gag prevented her from crying out. She started to cry again in pain and humiliation; her makeup running in rivulets downs her cheeks. It was bad enough that she was being raped; but to have Steve and Doreen watch and gloat was so degrading.

"Oh look Pam; she's doing the panda thing again!" Doreen exclaimed, "After all the trouble I that went too to fix up her makeup; the inconsiderate bitch!"

"Does it hurt your 'botty' Michele?" Steve laughed solicitously, "Don't you like a hard cock in your arse as much as you liked my cock in your mouth?"

Michele jerked and convulsed as she felt Pamela flick the switch that made the dildo vibrate in her behind. The pain was now almost unbearable and she thought she would pass out. Her back passage felt swollen and she knew that something in there was torn. When she thought it couldn't get any worse Pamela began to violently fuck her arse.

Pamela pounded the big black vibrating strap on dildo in and out of Michele's arse. The vibrating phallus pressing into Pamela's crotch through her nylon panties started to arouse her. She settled into a steady rhythm and concentrated on bringing herself off. She thrust in and out as hard as she could, both to punish Michele and to increase her own pleasure. Pamela started to spit obscenities at Michele.

"Yes Michele; take it honey; you know you need it," Pamela snarled into Michele's ear.

"Come on honey you need it don't you? Well let's see how bad you need it baby!"

"Remember those words you cunt; you said them to me while you raped me!

"You need it do you whore? Well here it is!" Pamela exclaimed and began to frantically rape Michele.

The thrusting and vibrating rubber cock was quickly bringing Pamela to orgasm. She had not expected this but she thought it only appropriate that as Mike had come when he raped her; she should come while she raped him.

Michele was now in agony as the hard rubber cock continued to violate her bowels; a slight pleasant tingle had started to grow in her prostate but the pain she felt overrode any pleasure she may be getting tenfold. She squirmed round and tried to move her arse away from her rapist but she couldn't move. All she could do was move her head and as she looked up into the mirror what she saw repulsed her.

Michele was standing spreadeagled tottering on her high heels, her long sleek stockinged legs forced apart by the spreader bar and her skirt was rucked up. Positioned between her sexy legs was a heavily made up chubby Goth vixen dressed in black lingerie, her sleek black seamed stockinged legs bent slightly as she balanced on her heels and fucked a hard black rubber cock in and out of her soft white arse. She was cursing and groaning.

"Take this you fucking bitch! I'm raping you back you cunt! I'm fucking your skag arse you whore!"

"And I'm commmmmmmming!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steve had been watching Pamela rape Michele and of course the inevitable happened; he became aroused and erect. He opened his fly and freed his hard chubby member and took Doreen's painted fingernailed hand and placed it around the turgid tool. Doreen began to absent-mindedly stroke Steve's cock; she was intrigued by what was happening before her eyes.

"My fucking god Steve, Pamela's actually enjoying raping that poor cunt!" she gasped.

"And I'm enjoying watching her too," Steve smiled as he hatched his own little plan in his head.

Then he saw Pamela begin to thrust in and out of Michele as hard and fast as she could and heard the obscenities she was screaming at Michele and he knew she was about to come. He made his own move and jumped out of his chair and moved it in front of Michele where she was locked in the stocks. He jumped up on the chair, his hard cock jiggling in the air as he held on to the stocks with one hand to keep his balance. Then with his other hand he began to furiously wank his cock in front of Michele's face. He looked down at her.

Michele was now silently sobbing; tears streamed down her cheeks as she weeped muffled cries into the satin panty gag that had been thrust in her mouth. She looked up and tried to implore Steve with her eyes but all she saw was his cock inches from her face as he stroked it and groaned with pleasure. His eyes were locked on hers but they displayed no pity, only lust. Michele's back passage was on fire; she could tell by the increased tempo of the ruthless fucking and by Pamela's grunts and groans that she was about to come. She just wished she would hurry before she exploded in pain. The monster cock was ravaging her insides and the crude vibrations only amplified the pain.

Then Michele felt Pamela drive the intrusive monster right up her, as far as it would go and push for all she was worth. Pamela was coming. Michele grunted in pain into the gag and screwed up her eyes. Then she felt the hot ropes of Steve's semen as he ejaculated in her face. She made the mistake of opening her eyes in surprise and a spurt of warm salty semen flew across her face and into her eyes. It stuck to her face and then dribbled down from her eyelashes and some of the viscous fluid went into her right eye and started to burn. Steve was moaning in ecstasy.

"Take that you fucking rapist whore! Take my spunk you fucking cowardly crossdressed hag!" Steve cried as came.

Pamela was pushing her groin into Michele's buttocks as hard as she could. The vibrating phallus was sending waves of pleasure through her pantied crotch as she pushed hard against Michele's arse to force the base of the vibrating rubber cock against her clitoris. She spasmed and bucked as her orgasm consumed her. Her stockinged legs rubbed against Michele's nyloned thighs, adding to the gathering circles of pleasure that raced up and down her body as she climaxed.

Her orgasm slowly subsided and she fell forward so that she was resting against Michele's imprisoned body. When she gained control of herself she pulled back viciously ripping the still vibrating cock from Michele's arse. A flood of lubricant, blood and other matter began to run down Michele's thigh and stain the top of her stocking. Pamela moved around to the front of Michele, the obscene strap-on phallus still pushed out in front of her like a lewd putrid figurehead.

Steve stepped down off the chair and pushed it back; his tumescent member hung out of his fly, the last drops of semen dripping from the gnarled knob.

Michele opened her one good eye, tears makeup and semen streamed down her face, the other remained closed due to Steve's semen still stinging her there. She was sobbing into the panty gag and obviously in tremendous pain. Pamela moved in and stood beside Steve.

"Was that good for you too bitch?" she asked sarcastically and ripped Michele's panties from her mouth.

Michele sobbed and moaned.

"Please.............no more!" she begged.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Pamela spat back mercilessly. She took the black satin panties and wiped the last drops of semen from Steve's cock, cleaned the fetid mess of lubricant, blood and faecal matter from the strap on cock still attached to her crotch, and shoved the panties back into Michele's mouth.

She turned around to her Auntie Doreen and said,

"I think I've finished with this bitch for now!"