The Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were in constant motion and she was moaning now, I pinched her nipples and felt her shudder. I kept playing with her nipples and moved my own hips in rhythm with hers. I could feel my insides shaking and her thighs trembling, knowing that she was that close sent me over the edge and I moaned her name. She climaxed only seconds later.

She collapsed on to of me and lay there for a few minutes. I could see the sweat on her hairline and hear her breathing in my ear. As she lad there on top of me I ran my hands down her back and cupped her ass. I raked my nails over it knowing she could feel them only slightly trough her pants. She moaned a little as I repeated the motion.

"Don't start, anything you can't finish Cori" she said in my ear.

"Oh don't worry I have every intention of finishing" I told her.

"Well let me put away this food then you can make good on that promise."

"I thought you were making me dinner." I said pretending to pout.

"I will", she said standing "just not right now."

I laughed and stood up, "I'll be upstairs waiting for you," I told her, before circling around behind her and crouching down to kiss her ass through her pants then I stood and left the kitchen before she could respond.

When I got to my room I took off my clothes and sat down on the end of the bed to wait. I didn't have to wit long, Madison was in the room a moment later. She looked at me and smiled that wicked little smile again as she approached the bed.

"You never struck me as the kiss ass type." she said.

"And you never struck me as the spanking type" I told her with a wink.

"I didn't say you could spank me."

I laughed and stood , "I didn't ask."

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow, "What the hell..."

I'd grabbed the front of her sweater and pulled her forward to kiss me thereby cutting off whatever she'd been about to say. I had a pretty good idea that it was going to be a protest or some such thing.

I let go of her sweater and reached between us to unbutton her pants, she moaned as I slipped my hand beneath the fabric of her underwear to touch her pussy, she was wet hot and sticky from our little interlude in the kitchen. Dipping my hand low I entered her with my ring and index fingers. I stroked hard and fast letting my palm hit her clit with each inward thrust. Her hips followed my hand and she gripped my shoulders. Moving my lips from hers I looked into her eyes before kissing her again. There was nothing gentle or soft about the way I took her and she shook violently as I felt her come sliding over my fingers. Without pausing I knelt and pulled her pants down. She stepped out of her pants and underwear with her legs shaking. Not even allowing her to sit I pushed my face between her legs and tasted her.

I could feel her wetness sliding over my lips and chin as I spread her open and tried my damndest to suck her dry. She was literally whimpering by the time I worked my way to her clit and licked it hard with the broad flat part of my tongue. When she was near another climax I pushed two fingers into her and then worked in a third. I could feel her spreading around me. I stroked slowly at first not wanting to hurt her but I began to speed up knowing she liked it hard and fast. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue and when she came she screamed. Not a small damn that was good scream either, no this was loud, I couldn't stop it if I wanted to , gut wrenching and out of control type scream and I loved it.

When I untangled her hands from my hair and moved away, she almost collapsed and I giggled as she stumbled to the bed. She tried to glare at me but couldn't seem to muster enough energy to do more than squint her eyes at me. I laid next to her and watched her as she came down. She was on her stomach and nearly asleep when I slid down the bed straddled her legs, then ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. She moaned and squirmed against me, "Oh my God" was all she said.

I kissed her ass cheeks softly biting them lightly every now and then, before spreading her apart and gently brushing my tongue against her asshole. She moaned deep in her throat as I continued the motion eventually pushing my tongue into her. Moving one hand beneath her I stroked her clit as I licked her ass and she trembled for me again. When she came I dipped my tongue into her pussy before moving back to her ass. I alternated and kept her moaning and dripping wet for me then without warning I pulled my face and hand away. I slapped her ass hard and she moaned for me, then as if realizing what I'd done she tried to turn over, I moved more quickly than she did and straddled the small of her back. I was holding her down with my weight and I knew she wouldn't be able to get away. "Corrin what the hell are you doing."

I looked down at her ass and smiled to myself, before pulling my left hand back. I slapped her again, the sound was loud and I knew the slap had stung. She tried to move away again but at the same time she moaned. I hit her again and I could hear her breath catch. I smiled again, I'd know she would like it but I'd also known there was no way in hell she was going to let me just dominate her.

I hit her again and then ran the nails of my right hand lightly over her the place I'd just hit. Her breath caught again and she tried to suppress a moan. I laughed and hit her three more times before I took a break to slip my fingers in her from behind. When I felt her inner walls clenched I stopped and went back to spanking her and teasing her with my nails. She'd stop trying to move away, but she still said a few more get of me's before she stopped protesting all together and gave in. When she finally submitted I drove three fingers into her and eased up enough for her to move against them. When I felt her coming I pulled my hand away with a wet pop and slapped her ass three times in hard rapid succession. Her body jerked and she buried her head in my pillow, even so I could still hear her screaming.

When I moved off of her she stayed where she was. I lay next her and looked into her eyes, she was going to make me pay like never before, I knew that but it was so worth it. She was asleep in the next moment but before she drifted off completely she murmured "Your ass is mine Corrin, believe that."

I believed her alright and I couldn't wait.

For the next few weeks I kept on expecting Madison to make good on her promise but she had not made a move yet and now it looked like she wouldn't be able too for at least a couple more weeks. My father had decided to come home for two weeks and spend some "quality time" with me. Christmas was in exactly one week and I knew he was just feeling guilty, this happened every year around the holidays. I guess coming home made it easier for him to believe that he was doing right by me, besides he and I always looked so happy in those damn Christmas pictures we sent out. In the past having my father come home had always been exciting but with each passing year I began to realize just how much I resented him. I'd lost both of my parents one to cancer and the other to grief. I above all else knew how hard losing my mother had been for him, but when I had needed him to understand my anguish and be there for me, he had failed me and I wasn't sure if I could ever forgive him for that. Still as angry as I was at him, I still sought his approval and wanted desperately to please him.

While my father was home Madison couldn't be there and she still wasn't comfortable with me visiting her home. I knew she was just being careful and doing as much as she could to avoid a scandal but I was still annoyed. With school being out of session for the winter holidays and Daddy being constantly underfoot I didn't get to see her at all.

Christmas came and went without much hoopla, as usual Daddy was overly extravagant but still distant. He had given me a fistful of cold hard cash but hadn't gotten anything that would suggest that he knew me even a little. Jessica had flown to Florida with her parents to visit her grandparents for the holidays and Courtney had relatives staying at her house through the new year so I didn't see too much of her either. We talked on the phone but her mother had pretty much booked her for the duration of the break. If she wasn't making up Holiday baskets for the needy, then she could be found ice skating or sledding with her younger cousins.

Most of my time was spent with my father. He made an effort to reacquaint himself with me and I in turn pretended to be interested in his work and stock portfolio. The time that we spent together was filled with long pauses and awkward silences but we both kept on trying to force familiarity where there was none.

Daddy was going to be leaving on the afternoon of new years eve and so he'd made big plans for us to spend his last night at home together. We were going downtown for dinner and then we were going to see some world renown violinist. Nicoleta something or other, I didn't have the heart to remind him that I'd stopped playing the violin the day of my mother's funeral. I'd played as they lowered her into the ground and hadn't touched the instrument since. I didn't say anything, I just didn't want to disappoint him. On the night of the concert I dressed in a black suede skirt with a matching Knee length swing coat and a pair of high heeled boots. I rarely dressed up and I was really surprised at how grown up my reflection in the mirror appeared. I looked like a real bonafide adult and not like some kid playing dress up. I was fully dressed and completely made up when the phone rang.

It was my father telling me that he'd gotten delayed in a meeting with his accountant and we'd probably have to skip dinner but that we'd still go to the concert. I hung up the phone disappointed but not surprised; his business would always come first. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream and a bag of chips. It wasn't exactly a well balanced meal but it would do.

Daddy showed up an hour and a half later in a black limousine, he always traveled in extravagant style. With all the traffic we barely made it in time. I had really thought I'd be bored or disinterested but instead I was so wrapped up in the music I almost wanted to weep when the violinist took her final bow. When she'd played Vavalidi's Winter I could almost feel the icy wind whipping through the concert hall, and the unaccompanied transcription of the Adagio she played had made me feel things I hadn't allowed myself to feel in years as, it tore through my soul. I'd wept with the music a long arch beginning quietly, gradually building to an overwhelming climax, and winding down to a quiet end She'd made me feel things with every piece she played and even as I sat there I knew even if I never touched the violin again the music would always be a part of who I was. From the Fantasia in F-minor to Opus fifty- eight I felt every single note she played. When we left the concert I was emotionally drained and my thoughts were all over the place. I kept seeing my mothers face and hearing her voice. As I looked out of the car window tears still streamed down my face.

Even though I'd been looking out the window eventually I'd hadn't really been seeing anything and I didn't realize we'd stopped until the driver opened the door and very nearly spilled me out onto the pavement. He rushed to apologize and help me from the car. I exited the car as gracefully as the situation allowed and assured the driver that I was fine, then after waiting for Daddy to take my arm we walked into the restaurant. It was quite late to be dining and I knew the restaurant was due to close very soon but Daddy and I were seated immediately. Sometimes I forgot about all the things money and prestige could buy.

After Daddy had selected a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine we ordered our meals. He looked at me and I looked down I was sure I looked a mess and I was also sure he'd heard me crying but he hadn't said a word. I didn't know whether to be relieved or angry about that. I excused myself telling him that I needed to fix my face. He nodded and I stood. Once inside the bathroom I stared at my face in the mirror. My makeup was shot and I looked tired. Splashing water on my face refreshed me but didn't do much in the way of my appearance. Sighing I pulled a tiny bottle of lotion from my purse and after patting my face dry I rubbed a tiny bit of the moisturizer on my face and then headed out the door and back to our table.

I wouldn't have noticed them if I hadn't heard that low familiar laugh that stopped me in my tracks. I turned my head toward the sound even though everything in me wanted to ignore it. I had recognized Madison's laugh but I wouldn't have been able to put a name to the woman she was with if I hadn't seen her on stage less than an hour ago. From the stage she had appeared regal and elegant up close she was gorgeous. Her slender fingers ran over the curve of her wine glass as she leaned slightly forward and spoke to Madison in a low voice. I would have been able to walk away and even just assume that they were friends even though their body language said volumes. I would have believed it if the woman hadn't leaned in and kissed Madison like they'd been lovers for years.

Madison and I had never really discussed our other relationships well, to be accurate she never really discussed her past relationships. I'd had less than a handful of partners and I had told her about every single one of them, she hadn't been so eager to share and I'd left it alone. In truth I didn't really want to know, I didn't even want to think about it. I had just assumed that we weren't seeing other people and it hurt like hell to see another woman indulging in what I'd thought was exclusively mine. Maybe she felt my eyes on her or maybe she sensed my presence but when their brief kiss ended Madison looked right at me. I turned away and ran out of the restaurant I had no plan as to where I would go but I ran anyway. I made it to the first intersection and would have run right into the street despite the sea of oncoming cars if she hadn't reached out and grabbed me. I'd heard her running after me in the restaurant but I hadn't stopped, the last thing I wanted her to see was me falling to pieces like some spoiled child throwing a tantrum. She held me in place to keep me from running again, I was shaking partially because it was freezing outside and I wasn't dressed for any late night jog in the middle of in the middle of winter, and partially because I was crying again.

I wanted to tell her to go straight to hell but I was past coherent speech at that point. She pulled me close to her and I could feel the heat of her body through the blouse she was wearing. I didn't even have the strength to pull away even though I wanted too. When I the tears subsided I began to feel more angry than hurt and then I did push her away from me with enough force to make her almost fall. "Don't do this she pleaded with me as I started to walk past her.

"Listen you don't understand, it's not what you think."

"What the hell do you mean Madison, that you weren't at dinner with her? That the two of you weren't kissing? What is it that I don't understand?"

"She's just an old friend..."

I kept on walking and then turned back to face her before she continued to speak. Because I kept stopping suddenly and turning we always ended up only inches apart since she was literally right behind me.

"An old friend or an old lover Madison?"

She stared at me for a beat "We were never lovers we slept together..."

"Don't play games with me you know what I meant."

"Okay yes Nicoleta and I used to be in a relationship and we're friends now, nothing more."

"Then why was she kissing you?"

"I don't know, I told her about you I really did, not by name but she knew I was involved and in love."

"I saw her play tonight and she's amazing how could you not..." I paused not wanting to go on. Somehow the knowledge of this other woman suddenly made me feel inadequate. I couldn't relay that in words but apparently I didn't need to.

Madison pulled me into her embrace this time I didn't have the urge to struggle. "She's good at what she does I won't ever deny that, but that doesn't make me feel anything but admiration. I love you not her you." She held me tighter and went on, "I've only ever loved you Corrin."

We just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk holding each other. After a while we walked back to the restaurant, it had felt like we'd been gone forever but in truth it had been less than a half hour. My father was just where I'd left him, I knew he'd seen me run out but I also knew he hated any sort of public displays so it was just like him to continue his meal and move on to dessert and coffee without me. He didn't seem the least bit concerned when I walked back in and took my seat. My meal sat at my place untouched, I wasn't hungry and it had gotten cold anyway. I sat there in silence and he let me. I knew he was upset and that he'd see my running out as nothing more than a way to embarrass him. He probably wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that he'd seen a woman chasing me out of the otherwise empty restaurant. I was tired of him pretending things were fine when clearly they weren't and so after a few minutes I got out of my seat again.

This time he looked at me "Sit down." he said quietly

I looked at him and pushed the chair in. "Sit down" he said again. This time he wasn't as calm but then again he never was when things didn't go his way.

I walked away from him leaving him there, I wasn't angry just tired of him. He couldn't even be bothered to ask me if I was okay or why I'd spent the better part of the night crying. I was done with him because I had to be, I couldn't be what he needed and he had never been what I needed. I was surprised how easy it was to let go, if I'd had any insight I'd have realized it was easy to let go because I hadn't ever really had him. My mother had always said you can't have what you can't hold. It would be many years before I could move past my resentment and pity the man that he was but that night was when I first let go of the notion that we'd ever have anything but memories between us.

I knew a taxi back to the suburbs was going to cost a fortune but I didn't care, I had money to burn and there was no way I was going to wait and ride with my father. Just as I hailed a cab Madison stepped outside and called out to me. When I turned I saw Nicoleta was with still with her and for a moment I wanted to attack the woman. The feeling passed but I was still shocked by how instant and intense the urge had been. Nicoleta stared at me for a moment and then touched the side of my face as if I were just a child. Her gloved hand was soft and delicate, "You are so lucky, do you know that?" Her voice was naturally low and smooth and carried a hint of a Parisian accent.

I nodded I knew alright. "be good to her" she told me before dropping her hand and turning to Madison.

"And you, none of your foolishness."

They hugged briefly and then the woman stepped up to the curb and got into a white limousine that had been parked there when Daddy and I had first pulled up.

"Come on" Madison told me as she began to walk down the street. I followed without a word, we were walking side by side and for a moment I took her hand. We got to her car less than 60 seconds later but I smiled as it dawned on me that she hadn't pulled away despite the fact that we were in public.

I had expected Madison to drive me home so I was shocked when we pulled up in front of her house. There was no way she could see my expression dark but she laughed. "Are you really that shocked?"