The Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned against her lips as her hands drifted from my hair to the hem of my shirt. She pushed the material up slowly, caressing my skin with the tips of her fingers and tickling me as her nails brushed lightly against me. She was teasing me, planning on doing things her way, but I'd already been waiting all day and I wasn't inclined to wait any longer but Madison being Madison wasn't about to be rushed.

I pressed myself against her putting my leg between her thighs while I kissed her harder. She pushed me back repositioning us and still taking her time with me, her lips left mine as she moved her left hand to my throat, not choking me, just holding me as she backed me against the closet wall. Her breath quickened against the side of my face and in my ear as she pressed her pussy against mine as hard as she could, then she shoved her thigh between my legs, and her tongue between my lips.

Her hips moved against mine as her hands once again fell to the hem of my shirt, this time she wasn't teasing. The shirt was up and off in less than a heartbeat followed by my bra. Then her lips were on my breasts kissing the sensitive skin there and biting it just hard enough to leave the imprint of her teeth. Pain and pleasure mixed blurring the line of my own arousal. She stopped bitting me when she reached my nipples and switched to soft gentle licks. I moaned as the tip of her tongue touched the sensitive tip of my nipple she licked in circles teasing the flesh with her lips and the wetness of her tongue. She brought me so close to the edge I could taste it then she yanked me back, with a teasing smile she stepped away from me.

My panties and the jeans I was wearing were soaked, so much so that my arousal left a damp spot on the fabric between my legs.

Madison laughed and cupped my pussy in her hand,

"Damn girl you really want it that bad?"

It took a moment for her words to even register in my brain it was like she was speaking a foreign language that I had to take the time to interpret.

"Yeah." Was all I managed to say by way of an answer.

"How you want it?" She asked squeezing my sex in the palm of hand and sending a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"Now." This time answer came quicker.

She laughed and flexed her hand once again.

"I said how not when, you're confusing your interrogative pronouns."

"Always the teacher, aren't you?"

"Only when there's a student to be taught Cori.

Don't you want to be taught?" She asked

"That depends on the lesson."

"Answer my question girl, tell me how you want it."

"Hard and fast."

"You gon' let me hit it Cori?"

She asked sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and biting it just a little before pulling away to hear my answer.

"Hell yeah," I responded kissing her. "You know I like that shit " I whispered against her lips.

"Yeah I know, and you know how I like to do that shit don't you?"

She asked me, unbuttoning my pants and dipping her finger into my jeans and the underwear I wore beneath them. She slipped her finger between my lips and into my body making me moan, before she pulled it out and sucked the wetness from her finger. She slipped her hand back into my pants before she spoke again. I could barely pay attention to her words as she slipped two fingers into the hot wetness of my core.

"How do I like to hit it Cori?"

"Any Goddamned way I give it to you."

I responded, knowing damn well that wasn't the answer she was expecting. I had never quite learned to be submissive but I had learned that my little fits of rebellion turned her on more than my acquiesce ever could.

"Oh really?"

She said driving her fingers into me harder and faster. She worked a rhythm on me so fierce I knew that shit was primal. I moved my hips to meet each thrust chasing after her fingers like a neglected nympho. Without any warning she stopped and left my body trembling right along with my lip. I wanted release so bad I was almost in tears but I'd put myself in this position so it was too late to bitch up now.

Madison dropped between my legs and pulled my pants down taking my panties along with them, she was close enough to my pussy for me to feel the heat of her breath but all she did was look at it then up at me. She licked her lips like she couldn't wait for a taste then turned her head and sunk her straight white teeth into the meatiest part of my thigh. She was always doing that, like a bitch marking her territory but I liked it and my moan told her so.

She stood up without so much as a second look at my wet open pussy and walked over to the bed. I stayed where I was for a moment because the sway of her hips always caused me to take pause then I followed her, like she knew I would.

"Sit" was all she said.

And I did she stood in front of me then and stripped off her own clothes. I watched her loving the deep brown of her skin and the curves of her body. She'd put on a little weight since the start of our relationship but I loved that too, especially the softness of her hips and stomach that had come with childbearing. I hadn't thought she could be any more beautiful to me until I'd seen how she looked after carrying our daughter. I reached out and ran my hands along her naked sides, starting just beneath the fullness of her breasts and running my fingers along the contour of her until I reached her hips.

I pulled her to me and tasted her, without her even telling me what she wanted, I knew, I knew by the way that she stood and the way that she came willingly to my lips with just the slightest urging of my hands and most of all I knew because I knew her. In the begining I was so unsure of just what she wanted from me but now it was second nature and while the sex was never predictable I was always sure of exactly how to meet her needs.

I pressed my lips against her pussy, surprised to find that she was just as wet and open as I was, the tip of her clit was already peeking out from between her slick lips, and when I touched it with the tip of my tongue I felt her tremble beneath the palms of my hands. I pulled her closer and slipped my tongue between her lips licking in an upward motion until my tongue passed over her clit again, this time I let my tongue linger circling the little pearl of flesh from the base to the tip, before slipping my tongue back down and then into her.

She was fucking my face just as hard as I was fucking her pussy, driving my tongue into her and losing myself in her flavor and scent. I let one of my hands drift to her clit and drew my lips away from her only long enough to dip my fingers into her wetting them. Then my tongue was back inside her as my fingers pulled and tugged at her clit. She was moaning my name and then just as quickly calling me out of it as she rode my face. I felt her body tense just before I felt the walls of her pussy clamping around my tongue. I kept up the rhythm of my tongues and fingers until I felt her coming on my lips and tongue then I reversed the position of my hand and mouth.

My fingers were inside of her first two and then very soon after that three and my lips were wrapped around her clit. I sucked hard and fast while I drove my fingers into her hitting the spot that kept her moaning and circling her hips for me. I sucked and fucked her until her legs trembled. My had and face were soaked with the scent of her as I pulled my fingers from her with a wet smacking sound.

She looked at me for a moment before sitting beside me on the bed.

"Damn."

Was all she said before pulling my face to hers and licking the evidence of her spent passion from my lips. She kissed me and caressed me for a while playing with my nipples and then sucking them before she got down on her knees and spread my legs apart. Her lips were on my pussy before I even had time to brace myself and lean back on my arms. She pulled me closer gripping my thighs and consuming me. I don't know if it even took a full five minutes of her sucking my clit before I was moaning her name and coming for her. She didn't stop though not until I was screaming as loud as I dared and the bedspread beneath me was soaked.

My whole body was trembling and shaking and I was oh so satisfied but I knew we weren't done yet. Madison rose from between my legs and walked over to her dresser she opened the top drawer and retrieved a single unremarkable gold key then she disappeared into our walk-in closet. I knew she was in there unlocking our "toy box." which we literally kept under lock and key because neither of us wanted our daughter to know the nature of the toys the two of us played with.

She came back carrying an empty harness and a 9 by 3.5 inch attachment that made me smile just at the sight of it. She took the time to replace the key before she arranged the toy and strapped it on. She walks over to the bed and once again stands there in front of me, and because I've decided to be a good girl I don't even wait for her to tell me what to do, I just dip my head and part my lips letting the ebony head disappear between my lips. She's watching while I place my hand at the base of the shaft and eased it further into my mouth. She watched me bob my head up and down making the cock shiny with my saliva then she stepped back and put her hands on her hips.

"How do I like to hit it?"

She asked the question as she looked down at me her eyes daring me not to give her the right answer. Not trusting my lips to form the right words I simply stood up and turned my back on her, then knelt on the edge of the bed face down ass up and pussy open for her exactly the way she liked it.

"Good girl."

She said grabbing my hips and easing just the head of the ebony phallus between the lips of my pussy. She held me like that rocking and sliding a little deeper. Then without warning she thrust her hips burying the cock inside of me I circled my own hips and pushed back against her riding it knowing the motion of my hips was causing the nub on the base of the strap on to rock against her clit. She fucked me hard and fast then our skin making a slapping sound every time she went as deep as she could go. I gripped the bedspread in my fingers and moaned.

"Who's is it?"

She asked slapping my ass with each word that left her full lips. I didn't answer immediately not because I was hesitant but because she was fucking the hell out of me and I couldn't speak.

She asked me again

"Who's pussy is it baby girl?"

This time she slapped my ass harder and fucked me harder.

"It's yours, Madi. All yours" I said, the words spilling out of my mouth more like gasps and moans than actual syllables.

"You're Damn right."

She said dragging us both over the edge. My stomach trembled with the force of my climax and my thighs quivered. We were both wet with sweat and the scent of our lovemaking and still she didn't stop. She took me over and over until she was tired and spent. Then she pulled the toy out of me with a wet sloppy sound. She lay on her back while I lay on my side facing her. Lifting her hips she unstrapped the harness and took the dildo out of the o ring.

She licked it like it was a lollipop while her blue eyes focused on my brown ones.

"Goddamn"

Was all I could say. She licked it clean and dropped it to the floor. I knew she'd wash it off and put it back in the toy box before she left for work early the next morning but now we were content to shut of the lamps on either side of our shared bed and get under the covers, her front pressing against my back, while her hand cradled the baby in my stomach.

She kissed my shoulder, and we both put our love into words before closing our eyes to dream together.

Okay readers it took me far longer to finish this chapter than intended, but I wanted to stay true to the characters you've all come to know. There will be at least one more chapter after this one. Please remember to vote as well as share a public comment or send feedback to me regarding the story. Thanks to everyone who sent feedback on the previous stories and took the time to read.

12