The Bitch Madison

Story Info
Mike's college days take a surprising turn.
3.3k words
4.3
75.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

Mike Kerr's grades had been dropping and he was starting to get worried. It wasn't as if it was every subject that he was falling behind in; chemistry, politics, psychology and geology were all fine. It was just English where he was having problems. He new the reason: the Bitch Madison, also known as Mrs. Ann Madison, English lecturer and full time flirt!

There wasn't anything particularly special about the Mrs. Madison apart from the fact that she was slightly younger than most of the other female lecturers, she was a flaming red-head with a nice trim figure and that she just happened to be married to the Principal Mr. Dean Madison. But every time Mike took one her lectures the words seemed to flow right over his head. He was transfixed by the older woman and all he could think about while she rambled on was how he would like to see his cock sliding in and out of her cute little mouth! But Ann Madison was a mature woman and looked upon Mike as simply another student. This angered and frustrated him and the fact that the Bitch Madison seemed to be sleeping with half the male lecturers at the college didn't help at all!

Now Mike was very worried. His last batch of English assignment results were bad enough to put him in danger of failing altogether. Nothing was making much sense to him. Every time he saw Mrs. Madison he became confused, frustrated and not a little horny. There seemed only one course of action left open to him; he would have to face her.

Steeling his nerve and doing the best he could to conceal a growing erection at the thought of seeing the object of his lustful desire, Mike made his way towards Mrs. Madison's private office. The sun was warm on his back as he walked the outside length of the old, character-filled building that housed the English department and his heart beat just a little faster as he passed by the window let into Madison's private office. He stopped. Confused for a moment at seeing the blinds almost completely drawn - it was a warm summers day and most of the offices had their windows thrown open to allow the late afternoon sun access to their dim, stuffy interiors. His heart sank. Maybe she had already left for the day.

Pressing his nose to the glass, Mike was just able to see into the dimly lit room. What he saw shouldn't have really surprised him - knowing the reputation that Mrs. Madison had obtained - but the sight of his English lecturer on her knees wearing only her blouse and with a hard penis in her mouth, still made Mike's mind reel.

Shocked by what he had seen, Mike stepped back from the window. He looked around him and realised that nobody else was around to see what he had seen. He rubbed the light stubble on his chin surprised to find that he was sweating slightly. His mouth felt dry as he once again returned to the window. He was careful to keep out of sight this time. The cock that was now being so unceremoniously stuffed into Mrs. Madison's mouth belonged to Mr. Davis, one of the PT lecturers. He was built well, Mike realised; tall and strong, and as he stood there, hands on hips and with a satisfied smirk on his face, Mike watched his cock explode and a stream of thick cum pour out over Madison's face.

Mike stood back again. His mind was working overtime now. Blackmail was an ugly word, but if it helped him get his English grades back on track then it would be well worth it. He rounded the corner of the building at a sprint and entered the main doors. He stood back against the wall and waited. He had a perfect view of Mrs. Madisons office door from his position. A plan had already formulated in his mind and he didn't have long to wait before he could put the scheme into action.

"Mmmm...that was nice, lover!" the Bitch Madison said as she let Mr. Davis out of her

office.

Mr Davis leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Mike watched him grin and reach round to pat the English lecturer on her ass. The couple kissed again briefly before Davis made his way quickly down the corridor and Mrs. Madison slipped back inside her office and closed the door.

Mike held his breath for a moment, plucking up the necessary courage to carry through with his plan. He walked over to the door and knocked firmly.

"What? Did you forget some........oh, Mike, what are you doing here?"

"Hello Mrs. Madison!" Mike smiled warmly.

"Er....hello Mike...er...sorry I thought you were someone else." She bent her head down the corridor to see if there was anyone else there. "What do you want Mike? I'm a little busy!" she continued. He voice sounded a little strained to Mike.

"I was hoping that you could help me with my last assignment, Mrs. Madison."

"Oh, Mike, can't it wait? I'm rather tired."

Mike shot her a devilish grin and said, "yes, and I expect Mr. Davis is a little tired too!"

Mrs. Madison's face suddenly changed colour. She flushed brightly. "What do you mean, Mike?"

Mike realised that the point of no return had arrived. If he told the attractive lecturer what he had seen then their lecturer/student relationship would change forever, but if he didn't, then his grades would likely keep falling. He didn't want to risk getting kicked out of college!

"I saw you!" he blurted out. "Both of you...together!"

"I see...well, what I do in my personal life is really none of your....."

"I want better grades!" Mike stated emphatically cutting Madison off in mid sentence.

"Mike, you know I can't do....."

"You always mark me down!" Mike interrupted again. "If you don't give me better grades I'll tell Principal Madison what I saw!"

The English lecturer stood her ground. She looked directly at Mike and a sly grin started to spread over her face.

"As I was saying, I can't do that, Mike. But I see you have me at a disadvantage. Maybe there's something else I could offer you in exchange for your silence?"

For a moment Mike stood confused again. The Bitch Madison was smiling at him. This wasn't supposed to happen. When she realised that she had been discovered, she was supposed to cry or something and promise him all the good grades that he wanted. This turn of events Mike was totally unprepared for.

"What do you mean?"

Mike heard his own voice and hardly recognised the thin, reedy tone. He watched his lecturer continue to smile at him as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"You are a young man, Mike," she whispered. Her fingers touched his belt buckle. "Maybe I could tempt you to some of what Mr. Davis just had?"

Mike's heart was in his mouth as he looked down at Ann Madison. Slowly she unbuttoned the front of her white blouse. He could see the tanned slopes of her braless breasts and felt his erection jolt.

Before Mike could utter a reply, the lecturer had her blouse wide open and was back working on his belt. He stood transfixed as he watched her work. His legs trembled a little and he caught his breath as she opened his pants and pulled out his throbbing dick.

"Ohhh..." she cooed as her fingers slid sensuously over the bulbous head, "what a nice, hard young cock! Just right for sucking!"

Mike gasped as the older woman opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside. She felt warm and wet and as her tongue swirled so expertly over the sensitive underside, she slid her hand into his shorts and cupped his heavy balls. He sighed contentedly; Mike had been treated to the odd blow job before but none of the younger girls could compare with this. Ann Madison was good, she was experienced and she was lavishing all her attention on him. All thoughts of grades quickly vanished from Mike's mind as he closed his eyes and luxuriated in the wonderful sensations.

Ann Madison smiled to herself as she began to bob her head up and down on her young students stiff erection. She loved to give head. In fact she loved everything and anything about sex. Her fingers lightly caressed his balls and she delighted in how her actions caused his tool to throb and twitch in her mouth. She used her tongue to lap slowly along his shaft and she nibbled lightly at his bunched foreskin.

"Do you like my tits?" Ann suddenly asked as she, reluctantly, removed the thick cock from between her lips.

Mike looked down again. His lecturer's blouse was hanging wide open and her could see her breasts heave gently with each breath. The nipples looked hard and firm and he longed to touch them. As if reading his mind, he felt Ann's hand cover his and guide it gently down to the large, warm globe of flesh.

Immediately Mike touched Ann's nipple he heard her groan deeply. The wrinkled little bud pulsated between his fingers as he rolled it gently. The glorious sensation once again filled his mind as she took his rigid member back into her hot mouth and continued sucking him. Every time Ann sucked deeply on his cock, Mike squeezed her nipple a little harder. This went on for about three or four minutes until Mike could feel his cock at the entrance to her throat.

With a slight adjustment of her head, Ann Madison swallowed and took the hard, young weapon deep into her throat. She heard the lad almost whimper above her and felt his balls tense up in her fingers. She knew that there was only a second or two before he would cum and she didn't want to miss a drop.

"Cum on my tits, Mike!" she gasped as she let the hard meat slide out of her throat and over her lips.

Ann cupped her breasts in her hands as Mike's cock began to spew out the contents of his balls. The thick cum jetted in huge torrents from the tip of his weapon and splashed onto her hot skin. The young man was gasping for breath as he emptied himself and Ann worked his cock over her nipples to ensure every last drop had been drained.

Ann thought that her task was now complete. She assumed that Mike, along with a few other students that had received the pleasure of her oral attentions, would simply pack up his stuff, zip up his pants and be happy with what he'd received.

But this wasn't Mike's style. He could see what his lecturer was thinking, but he wasn't finished. He knew that within a few minutes he would be hard again. With a deft movement he sank to the floor and pulled the older woman down with him.

"What are you doing?" Ann giggled. She was actually quite pleasantly surprised that Mike was so keen to continue.

Mike smiled and pulled the rest of Ann's blouse from her shoulders baring her cum-stained tits completely.

"I'm going to strip you!"

"Ohhhh....that sounds like fun!" Ann replied.

Ann moved her body round to assist Mike as he first pulled off her shoes. She wore no stockings or hose and he massaged her dainty toes seductively with his fingers.

Ann giggled as her young lover massaged her feet, tickling her. His hands were now on her ankles, moving slowly up her legs. She waited for his exclamation. When it came she giggled again like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Oh, nice!" Mike cried when his hands reached her upper thighs. "No panties!"

With one deft movement, he pulled her skirt down over her legs and off. He threw the garment in a crumpled heap on the floor and quickly removed the rest of his own clothes until they were both totally naked.

"Now I'm gonna touch this nice tight little cunt!" Mike exclaimed.

"I don't know how tight it is anymore!" Ann laughed, "but please...yes...touch me!"

Slowly Mike spread his lovers legs as wide as they would go. He noticed that her pussy was shaved; he liked that a lot. He lowered his head between her thighs and inhaled her heady, sexual aroma. His tongue flicked at her exposed clit and he heard her moan.

"Did Mr. Davis do this for you, bitch?" His voice now sounded more commanding. More in charge. Ann didn't answer but groaned deeply again in her throat as Mike began to tongue and suck her pussy with great enthusiasm.

After five minutes of lashing his tongue through the folds of Ann's pussy, Mike's face was almost covered in her juice. She was bucking her hips up to meet his thrusting tongue and Mike guessed that she was right on the edge of climax. Gently he sucked her distended clit into his mouth and nibbled on it. At the same time his hand slipped under her and he pushed his forefinger firmly against her asshole. The tight hole suddenly gave way as Ann climaxed hard and Mike felt her muscles contract around his finger and tongue as the orgasm crashed over her tight body in waves. Her legs fell open as she cried out and Mike felt her make a grab for his semi aroused cock as her passion intensified.

"Ohhhh...you're getting hard again, lover!" Ann cooed as she toyed with Mike's tool.

Mike smiled and continued to let his fingers play idly with her wide open pussy and ass.

"Just getting ready to fuck you Mrs. Madison!" Plan "B" was beginning to form in his mind.

Ann tilted her head around and planted a soft kiss on the tip of Mike's throbbing cock. He gasped once and thrust two fingers back into her pussy and one into her ass. Then it was Ann's turn to gasp out loud. She felt the deep penetration and knew that she wanted to have more. She could feel the cock in her fingers pulsate with a life of it's own and she wanted it badly. Very badly!

She looked up at Mike's smiling face. She could feel the perspiration matting her flame-red hair and was still aware of the sticky issue that clung to her tits and nipples.

"Yes, Mike," she whispered, seriously, "that's what I want. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

With young, strong arms, Mike picked up the trembling woman and backed her up against her desk. He moved his legs between hers and spread her thighs roughly.

"Ohh...yes...." Ann Madison cried, "Don't be too gentle...use me!"

Mike held his solid erection in his hand and began to work it up and down through Ann's sex lips. She moaned out her lust every time the head dragged over her pebble-like clitoris.

"Put it in me!" she begged, "ram it up inside me...pleaseeee!"

And then, in one movement, Mike was inside her. She was right, he realised, she wasn't that tight anymore but she knew how to use her pussy muscles to perfection and that made up for any other lacking.

Mike slammed his hips forward, burying himself as Ann groaned out her appreciation. Back and forth. Back and forth. His cock became a blur as he fucked Ann's breath right out of her sweating body.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum again!" cried Ann.

Suddenly Mike's cock was surrounded by her flowing orgasm. His thrusts became wet squelches as he hammered himself inside her body.

"Do my ass, Mike!" Ann whispered through gritted teeth. "While I'm cumming, stick your big cock up my ass!"

Mike was all for this idea. He had never yet had the taboo pleasure of guiding his cock into the dark recesses of a woman's back door. He turned her quickly and pushed her forward. It was all very fast, very instinctive. Both of Ann's holes were very wet and as he pressed the head of his cock against her tiny, puckered ring, he felt for the first time the wonderful sensations as he slid into her butt. It was more than his young body could withstand and, after only being inside her asshole for a few moments, he could feel the cum boiling up from his balls.

"Ahhhh...this is it!" Mike cried as he pulled out of her tight hole.

"I Want to see it all! I want to watch you cum!" Ann replied excitedly

Mrs. Madison quickly kneeled down in front of her young lover and watched as he jerked his foreskin up and down his shaft. She cupped her tits again in anticipation and tilted her head upwards.

Mike groaned loudly as he felt Ann's tongue lapping at the underside of his balls. His cock exploded suddenly, the seed pouring forth and soaking her face and streaking her red hair. He pumped and pumped his quaking penis until every last drop had been drained from his balls. His breath slowly returned to his lungs as he looked down at the cum-soaked woman.

"I still want good grades!" he whispered hoarsely. "Nothing's changed. What do you think your husband would say if he knew that you'd taken two loads of my cum only minutes after draining old Davis' cock with your mouth!"

"He already does know!"

Mike's heart skipped a beat as he heard the deep, masculine voice of Principal Madison boom from behind him. He wheeled around to face the awful truth and was astonished to see the college boss walking casually from the door to the internal bathroom zipping up his fly. Mike looked at him and couldn't help noticing a splash of semen on the man's silk tie.

"What?...I...I...er ...I didn't hear you...."

"Of course you didn't hear me, Mike!" Mr Madison continued, "I've been watching you fuck my wife so nicely - we're usually very discrete - usually! So, it's good grade's that you want is it?"

Mike's voice refused to crawl from his lips. He nodded blankly and looked down at the figure of Ann Madison. She was sprawled out on the floor, her legs wide open and showing her pussy and ass to anyone that cared to look..

"Well we seem to have a little situation here, don't we Mike?" The Principal continued casually." It is quite obvious that my wife's is very taken with you - and I'm sure that you would have no objection to taking her again! - so what say we cut to the chase?"

Again Mike nodded blankly. The conversation was now way out of his control.

"It seems that Ann has gone through nearly all of the male staff here - and some of the female ones too! - and is still left unsatisfied. As long as you can be discrete and give her what she wants when she wants it, and as long as I can continue my voyeuristic activities in the bathroom, I'm sure we can see our way to giving you....shall we say two "B's" and an "A" on your next three English assignments?"

As Mike dressed and left the Ann's office, Principal Madison was already on his knees between his wife's legs and lapping at her cum-stained pussy and ass like a contented kitten.

Mike's liaison with the Principal and his wife continued right up to his final year and he lost count of how many times he fucked her silly! The three of them became quite adventurous and often Mr. Madison would be in the same room as them, masturbating as he watched Mike fuck his wife's tits or letting her stroke his small cock while Mike fucked her in the ass. On one occasion he was looking on as Ann gave her lover a lovely foot-job with her legs and feet encased in sheer, black stockings. That was wonderful and Mike and the Principal both ended up jerking ourselves off and coming on her nylon clad toes!

Mike had a lot to thank the Bitch Madison for; and finally graduated college with distinctions!

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers