The Bite of the Katamonga Femagus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" David stammered not knowing whether to look at the screen or his mother in her state of semi undress, breasts almost spilling from her shirt and thigh high stockings clearly on show.

"David" I tried to sound shocked transfixed at the images that were fuelling my out of control urges, "What is this filth you were watching." I knew I was not sounding convincing.

"Nothing, I, I..." he stammered pulling his robe tighter around himself, which gave me my cue.

"So what were you doing when I came in?" I asked looking right at him, well, more at his crotch area and he noticed, an uncertain look on his face as he shifted uncomfortably trying to cover himself as best he could.

"David have you been masturbating in my lounge" I was trying to sound serious but I was sure that the play-acting was coming through. The noise of the porn in the background, the memories from the morning flooded back and the sight of my son in his bed, the sight of him now, the smell in the room, I now knew the smell, the musky smell of a man. It all boiled inside and I was suddenly sent into a sexually charged frenzy.

I sprang from my seated position and made a grab for his robe, I caught him off guard and as one hand shot under it finding him naked the other whipped it open exposing his youthful member in all its glory, and to my content it was almost hard, either the porn or from looking at me he was excited. From the mere sight of his prick I now had to hold it, taste it and get it inside me before I burst, years of sexual tension added with the bite of the Katamonga Femagus had made me into a sex starved monster. I pulled David's protesting hands that were making attempts to cover himself away with what appeared to be very little resistance.

"Let me" I huskily said dropping from the couch to my knees in front of him and grabbing the base of his cock pointing it upwards so I could study it in its entirety, it was nice and thick and I could feel it pulsing in my hand.

"Mom, What..." David stammered but I cut him short as I began to wank him, although I had not had sex for years I had not forgot the skills I had picked up in my youth. David gasped as I picked up the pace and then I slowly began to point it towards my face, he looked down at me and I smiled up at him before opening my mouth and sucking his cock almost all the way into my mouth. I savoured his prick being there for a moment before drawing it all the way out and started to lick his engorged head before giving him a delicious cock hungry blowjob.

"Oh fuck, Mom, oh fuck" David gasped and his hips began to lift slightly, I knew he was going to shoot his youthful seed into my mouth so I began to suck more vigorously and he bucked away as he shot a huge wad of cum deep into the back of my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it all wantonly and sucked his prick making sure it was completely dry. Now my burning desire to be fucked and to be touched all over, to be kissed, licked and fucked any way possible took over. I stood up and I ripped off my blouse in one movement and unhooked my bra to expose my large breasts to my gob smacked son. He stared at my naked chest and I moved on top of him and feed him one to suckle on as I pawed his body occasionally grabbing his spent member willing life into it, I then grabbed the back of his head and held him in position as he sucked and licked on one of my erect nipples.

David caressed my other breast as he ravaged the one in his mouth, his other free hand then reached around my body, stroking down my spine before unzipping my skirt, I lifted up a little and let y skirt drop down my legs stepping out of I was now knelt over my son in just a pair of white lace panties and tan hold up stockings. As I pawed and fondled him I realised his cock was beginning to stir again and I stood up pulling him up from the sofa, he shrugged off his robe and I hugged him close embracing him in a deep and passionate kiss whilst hooking one nylon clad leg around him grinding my crotch against his reanimating member.

We slipped down to the thick rug that was in front of the fire and I straddled his face as he pulled my panties down in order to finger and probe my sopping pussy, he licked and sucked on my clit as I slowly pumped his now renewed erection. I bent down and took his cock into my mouth again, but only to use it to lick and suck on as he paid attention to me, although only a young man he had skill and made me climax several times before I had a shuddering orgasm. This sent the fire inside me into overdrive and now I had given new fuel to the tool I was going to extinguish it, I held in my hand pointing upwards and then moved myself over it. I was trembling, David held my hips looking at my hand holding his dick pointing up between my legs, I closed my eyes and plunged downward impaling myself on its entire length, grinding my crotch a couple of times to get used to the new presence inside of me.

David looked uneasy for a brief moment, the vision of his cock burying inside his mother must have brought him to his senses, my mind itself raced and I realised that he might try to get me off him. The sexual frenzy was not going to let this happen and I pinned his arms behind his head, my breasts swayed in front of his face as I began to hump and grind up and down on his length. I built up a steady pace and my breasts began to pummel David's face every down stroke as I rode him frantically, a second orgasm was building and I panted and groaned as the waves of pleasure washed through my body.

His face became flushed and he looked at me in deep concentration, I realised he was trying not to come inside his mother; my wicked horny mind had decided that I needed his young cum to gush inside me so that I could have my orgasm and extinguish my fire. I bucked faster and harder and after a resigned gasp from David I felt his cock growing and throbbing, then I screamed as his cum spurted and flooded into me sending me over the edge. The strength of the orgasm had me lost in total euphoria, my head spun with images from the day, Helen and Matt, the beetle, my son, me fucking my son, oh shit what had I done I thought, then I blacked out.

When I came around David had already gone, I was lying on the floor naked with cum seeping from my cunt, down my inside leg, my mind was racing and I began slowly to pick up my clothes my mind reeling when the phone rang, I answered and it was Ron.

"Hey Kathy, its Ron"

"Hello" was all I could manage, sounding hoarse and exhausted.

"Are you OK Kathy, its just we expected you back twenty minutes ago" he sounded a little concerned.

I picked up my panties sitting on the sofa, "Yes, yes I'm fine I just had some things to sort out with..." I paused, more images coming into my head that made me both cringe and feel ashamed "...David" I finished.

"Oh well you take your time and I'll see you when you get back" Ron sounded sincere.

"Ok, see you in a bit, bye" I said about to hang up when Ron blurted,

"Oh, yes one more thing, Kathy we found that beetle, the Kata-whatever, he wasn't hard to miss, bright green guy scurrying around my office, we also found we lost a couple of local species bugs but they're not harmless but well keep looking, just thought you'd want to know. Bye" and he hung up.

12