The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, it was time for my love button, the essence of my femininity, to be dealt with. Feeling a tongue lapping onto the clitoris, the Housemaid made sure it was fully sensitive and awaken, well prepared for the next affliction. Nonetheless, my womanhood very responsive, an expert tongue always does the job. Satisfied with the adequate size of my erected clitoris, the Maid finally enclosed anew sharp ring clamp to the finely engorged pink pearl. I almost lost senses from this new bitter pain but managed to stay alert. Under the Chambermaid evil laughs, she sadistically pulled and twisted the clit clamp numerously. Every time she did, I mewled like a cat in heat and felt she got true pleasure by efficiently tormenting my love button in such a way.

I thought this would be the end of my overall "ornaments" ordeal, but no. Ordered to angle myself forward, I complied in fear of what was to come. Removing the metallic chain from my mouth, chain previously and still connected to both nipple ring clamps, the Maid firmly stretched it downwards. She finally locked it securely to the clitoris crocodile ring clamp. In such a way, both pink pearl and nipples were tightly reunited through an extreme perverse dreadful "twist and pull" game. Forced anew to stand straight, the more I moved upwards, the more I dreaded nipples and clitoris would be ripped off at every progress done.

Master wanting to test further the strength and effect of the metallic chain, I was ordered to rapidly stretch myself on the spot at several times. The bouncing reaction of my breasts creating a wicked "twist and pull" scheme, the pain on my poor clit and nipples grew more excruciating by the second. Both Master and the Maid cheered in unison while ordering me to rapid movements. "Faster, ASHEWO, FASTER! That will teach you for playing with your useless clit! You are so pathetic, SLUT, embrace the pain and punishment. FASTER, FUCK-TOY"

The Chambermaid yet commented that as CUNT was an OHU EZI (Pig Cunt), wishing for Black Cocks to force-fuck all of her useless holes, thus becoming a SUYA (Barbecue Meat), a last "ornament" should be used. A giant penis gag ball pacifier would be inserted deeply into my mouth. As she noted, I was longing for the taste of Black Cocks, therefore this would further suit and train me well for now.

Mostly pleased with the overall submissive look and feel, Master dictated a few last touches would perfect the "ASHEWO Slut" image. Yet unknown to me, salacious writings were added to key parts of my body. At a later stage, I discovered in shame that OHU EZI (Pig Cunt) was written in bright red widely over my breasts and SUYA (Barbecue Meat) on both my ass cheeks.

A slave collar and leash added to my neck as final touches, the Housemaid paraded me around the Hotel Suite like cattle. Albeit and in the most bizarre manner, I felt I was "driven" outside of the Apartment for a broader degrading "exposure", catching several outrageous observations emitted by unknown voices, male and female. "Mama" openly stated I was merely a White Cow, an ugly cheap prostitute and a brainless ASHEWO Slut, hence the well-deserved attire. Much laughter was heard, adding to my deeper humiliation as a self-proclaimed OHU EZI, a Pig Cunt. As a wider emphasize, the Chambermaid noted I self-posted a video to a local porn web site confessing my "condition" and "eager desire" submitting to Black Cocks. "Mama" finally enticed all unknown voices to visit the web page, preview the video and fully comment, as a fuck-toy, my duty was to respond and provide pleasure.

Ashamed, degraded, treated purely and hardly like a sex object, I was brought back to our Hotel Suite, thrown in and securely locked into my new lodging, the baby cradle. In pain and total discomfort, I truly wondered how I let myself into this mess. Lastly, a blanket was heaved over the cradle, hiding the overall salacious scene to any inquiring eyes...

Master asked the Chambermaid how he could thank her for all the help and assistance provided. The reply submitted filled me with sadness and deeper jealousy. "Mama" humbly begged Master to fuck her ON TOP of the cradle in the roughest of ways and, thus, make her cum. That would certainly teach further ASHEWO the Slut a greater lesson in humility, as she mentioned. To my deepest sorrow, Master did oblige. Buried inside the crib, I felt the cradle shaken like a violent heart quake by the two Lovers wild carnal actions, the Maid screaming in pure pleasure and ecstasy when she finally climaxed.

Before her departure, Master requested the Housemaid to come back later on as her assistance would be definitively required anew during the Guests later visit.

To be CUNT-inued!

12