The Blameless Bystander Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Norma came out of the store at ten minutes after nine carrying a flat box with her.

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "I got a pizza, if you'd like to share it." James thanked her as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"I got your car running," he told her. "It was nearly out of gas. I think some moisture got in the lines. I filled up the tank for you. With the gasoline and drygas, it came to fifty-two eighty."

"Can I pay you on Friday?" she asked. "I won't have that kind of money until payday." James nodded, unsurprised. "I have to tell my boss that I need more hours," she went on. "This job's not much, but it's all I have right now. What do you do for a living, James?"

"I'm a teacher," James answered, not wanting to explain anything else. Norma said nothing, but relaxed in her seat as James drove.

James stopped in front of Norma's trailer. Her once-ailing car was in the parking space allotted to her trailer. "I'm just going to park my car in my space and I'll come right over," he said, handing over her keys.

"So, you live alone?" she asked as they ate the pizza. "I wish I didn't have to," she added, not waiting for his answer. "I'm surprised a teacher would live out here. You could afford something better."

"I had an apartment in town, but it fell through. I don't have any furniture, so I needed a furnished place. Around here, the pickings are pretty slim."

"This is all my stuff," Norma proclaimed. "At least it's my ex-boyfriend's and mine, but he hasn't shone any interest in it." She looked around the trailer and her expression changed to embarrassed. "Someday you'll be able to actually see it when I pick up the stuff on top of it. I guess I'm not too good a housekeeper."

"Don't worry," James assured her. "I'm an unannounced visitor."

"I bet your place is all cleaned up."

James shrugged his shoulders. "It's just a thing I have. It's no big deal."

"I figured that you're that kind of guy. It'd probably drive me nuts living with you. On the other hand, it might be good for me."

"Probably drive you nuts," laughed James.

"Well, you never know."

They had eaten all but a single slice of the pizza. "You can have it," she offered. "I don't really want it."

"I'm kind of full, myself," James said. He looked at his watch, noting that it was ten-thirty, and then reminded himself that he had no reason to get up early.

"Well," she said casually, "you probably want to get me into bed. Do you want to stay the night?"

"I really wasn't thinking..." James started to say.

"That's alright," she interrupted. "Don't be afraid to admit it. All men want the same thing. Some, like you, pretend they don't. It all ends up the same." She looked at James, neither embarrassed nor hopeful, but pleasant as though she had just placed an order for a pizza. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"I could use some fun," James agreed. "Sure, why not?"

Norma didn't answer. She arose from her chair and started walking toward the rear of the trailer. As she approached the bedroom area she turned and saw James still seated. "Well, come on," she called, as if beckoning a puppy.

James followed her into her bedroom and they stood aside the unmade bed. Norma kicked off her shoes and James did the same. She began peeling off her clothes. James watched her. Norma shed her clothes in layers. Soon she stood before James in her bra and panties. She had an ordinary body. She was slender, but her body had a soft, untoned look. She released her pony tail. Her hair fell down around her shoulders. She reached behind her to unhook her bra, but stopped.

"Hey, let me see what you've got!" She waited for James to catch up. When he was down to his boxers she pivoted so her back was to him. "Care to do the honors?"

James stepped forward to undo the hooks. She slid the bra off her shoulders and turned back around to face him. Her breasts were the shape of pears and fit her frame. "Not bad," she commented. "You must work out."

"A little," James answered. Before he could elaborate she knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts over his erection and pulled them down his legs. Her tongue snaked out; she licked the crown of his penis several times before swallowing it. She sucked on him and James felt the pleasure warm him. He decided that he would just let himself come in her mouth if she kept it up long enough.

Just as James began to feel a trace of impending orgasm she pulled off him and stood. She slid her panties down her leg and climbed to the middle of the bed, waiting for him. "I wasn't going to go all the way on the blow job," she explained. "I just like the feel of it in my mouth."

James climbed on with her. They lay side by side. James clutched a breast; they kissed. James reached down and caressed her vulva, smoothing her patch of tangled pubic hair. Norma turned on her back to give him better access.

James felt between her lips, searching for moisture, but she was still dry. He bent his head to her chest to take a nipple between his lips. He probed a digit into her vagina and spread some of her wetness to the labia.

"That feels good," she whispered. "Not many men would take the trouble." She thrust her hips up to deepen his fingers and clutched his head to her chest. James kept it up and after a while she was thrusting her hips harder and breathing deeply.

Norma released James' head and pushed him to his back. She mounted him, guiding his penis inside her. She slowly let herself sink down on him until he was buried to the hilt. She closed her eyes when she was fully impaled. To James, it looked as though she was savoring the filling.

She began riding him. James grasped both breasts. She made little sounds, displaying her pleasure. After a while, James erupted inside her. As he did, Norma pressed down hard, and then collapsed on his chest. When she caught her breath she dismounted and lay alongside him.

"That was pretty good," she said as she rested her head on his chest.

"Yes, I would say it was," James returned the compliment. They didn't speak again, as they drifted off to sleep.

***************

In the morning James was half awake, with an unfamiliar sensation in his groin. At first, he assumed he was recounting the events of the night before. The feeling strengthened. He opened his eyes to the sight of Norma with his hardened member in her mouth. James lay back and allowed her to continue.

Before too long his semen was pouring into her mouth and down her throat. As she finished she glanced up and smiled at him. She was on hands and knees straddling his legs. Her breasts hung from her chest like droplets of rain from a window sill. "That was just a bonus for being so nice to me yesterday," she said. "I made some coffee. Come out and have some after you get dressed."

She threw on her robe over her naked body. As it disappeared beneath the terrycloth James admired it, thinking that he hadn't given it its due the night before. He threw on his clothes and stalked out to the living area as Norma poured him a cup of coffee.

As he stared into the black steaming liquid Norma sidled next him. Her robe wasn't quite closed, so he could see her breasts as he glanced over to her. "Last night was nice," she purred at him. "We can do this all the time, if you want." She looked up at him.

"I'd like that fine, Norma, but I really can't get involved with anyone right now."

"Who said involved?" she countered. "It would just be for fun; something to keep our time occupied. Just some boy-girl relaxation. Everyone needs that."

"I don't know, Norma..."

"I'm on the pill—you wouldn't have to worry about a thing. No commitments, just sex."

"Well, alright," he said. "We could give it a try."

"Good! This is going to all work out so good. We can get together again tonight." She kissed him on the cheek. "There is just one little thing you might think about," she said.

James looked at her, assuming she wanted another ride to work. "What might that be?" he asked, as he reached inside her bathrobe and cupped a breast. She didn't stop him, so he thought that they might be back in bed soon.

"Well, there's this car down at the used car lot that I was thinking to buy," she purred. "I thought you might come down there with me and take a look at it—see if it looks good to you—a second opinion."

"I don't know much about cars, Norma, but I'll go down there with you if you want."

"If you think it's good, I think I'm going to buy it," she said. "There's just one more thing. I'll need a cosigner for the loan. It's only five thousand. Do you think you could...?"

"I'm not cosigning any loan," James declared.

Norma removed James' hand from her breast and stood up from the table. "I'd be making the payments. It's just for the bank," she shouted, her anger rising.

"It's not that I don't like you, Norma, it's just that..."

"You mean last night meant nothing?" she shrieked. "What about that blow job this morning?"

"I thought that you said 'no commitments, just boy-girl fun," James reminded her.

"I just need a little favor! On a teachers' salary, five thousand would be nothing."

"Not that it's your business, but I lost my job yesterday," James revealed. "I'm a teacher without a place to teach."

"You tricked me!" she wailed hysterically. "You came into my trailer and let me screw you under false pretenses."

"I think I'd better go," James said, putting on his coat.

"You're damn right! And don't come back—and don't think you're God's gift to women, because you're not."

As James walked from Norma's trailer he could hear her continue to scream, but he wasn't interested in the words. After he was inside his trailer he sat at the table with his face buried in his hands. She had lured him and he'd allowed her to do it. It shamed him to have been so naïve. He had been so sure he was on the right track when he broke things off with Abby. He had slipped off the track. It cost him fifty-two eighty to find out.

He tried to blame his loss of character on the bitterness he felt after losing his job. Alone in his trailer, it was pointless to lie to himself. "The reason is because I was bad, even though I didn't want to be. Every person has the potential for good and evil. I guess I've seen the Satan in me."

****************

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dear Readers,

Thanks again for choosing my work for your reading. Please send me your comments or questions.

Best regards,

Autumn Writer