The Blindfold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quivered. "I've only had half-days at school this spring, so Kathy and I have been hitting our pool and going nudist. No one is ever home until late." I wiggled my ass, the need to have him touch my starfish was strong. He, however, decided to slide his hands up the backside of my thighs to my knees then back down. He caressed me like this for a minute.

His mouth was back at my pussy again. I squealed as he sucked my clit back in his mouth and his teeth scraped its sides, causing an extreme shudder this time. His tongue was like a mixer, whipping side to side, then up and down between my engorged lips, with the tip poking back inside my tunnel. He was driving me to pant and moan like a wild animal after just a minute.

When he relented, my chest was heaving rapidly with sharp blasts of air and whimpers pouring from my throat. I felt him shift on the bed and wait again. He appeared to enjoy getting me blazing hot, then letting me cool down before repeating.

"Fuck me, baby!" I pleaded. "Put it in me, Cole!" The need to have him fill me with his cock was getting brutal, a craving that was almost overwhelming.

"Soon, sis... soon." With a smacking sound, he slapped my pussy with his meatstick. I jumped as he patted me a couple more times before he decided to just lay the shaft there between my wide open lips. His fingers moved in and took control of my labia, working his cock down between them while forming them to his flesh.

He began to slide back and forth against me while pressing my cunt lips against his shaft. His cock was hot, rubbing relentlessly against the tip of my clit. He was the first one to ever see-saw against me like this. It was achingly erotic, building up a searing point of contact where we touched. Releasing my lips from his fingers I could feel him raise above me where his body pushed downward to increase the weight of his cock against me. I couldn't stop the moans that were slipping out as he ground repeatedly. Just when it was about to drive me insane, he stopped once more. He kept edging me and then pulling out the rug from under me.

As I rocked my head back and forth, I complained, "Fuck... fucc-k-k!" My voice was weak and desperate, "Please, baby, pleasse-e-e!"

He was finally going to fill my need. I felt his knob rub between my lips briefly, then stop at my entrance. "Okay... here we go!" With those words, he started to push into my tunnel. It felt like it was almost too much, the walls of my pussy being stretched apart while the throbbing of his flesh crawled deeper inside my belly. It never seemed to end. Even when the tip bottomed out and pushed against my cervix, it kept coming in. He was filling me in places I never knew existed.

I hadn't taken a breath since he had inserted his cock in me. Suddenly, I sucked in all the needed air in a harsh gasp. In my ears it sounded like a hurricane. I was stunned by the feelings going on in my belly. Then he moved, pulling back out much faster than he had gone in. It was like he was sucking my insides out. I might as well have been on a roller coaster ride from the sensations he was generating inside.

The next move blew the top of my head off. He slammed his pulsing rod back in. When he hit bottom this time it was like a bomb going off. The next thing I knew he was pounding me like a pile driver. The sensations of his skin burning back and forth against my tunnel walls were beyond belief. I think I swooned, falling into a blissful state of pure pleasure. I lost all track of time. Was it just minutes that he was fucking me senseless, or was it hours that I was floating along on this journey of joy?

Eventually, I noticed a change. His cock was throbbing violently inside me and it felt like molten fire. Suddenly, it erupted with the hot spurts of his seed blasting like small hammers against my cervix. It threw me over the top. I know I screamed, but I heard nothing. I know I shuddered and jerked like a rag doll on the tip of his spear. But, I lost all sense of where I was or what was happening.

I think I fainted, because there was a blank spot. My legs were untied, and I was lying there with him on top of me. I quivered repeatedly, little tremors of my orgasm rumbling through me. He was grunting and breathing hard, his meat still buried fully in me and oozing cum. My skin was electric. Every place his body touched mine was like a shock point. At this time I couldn't even talk, only attempt to regain my senses and remember how to breathe. I closed my eyes behind the blindfold, trying to relax.

I don't know how much more time passed until he lifted himself off me. "Where's the key to your cuffs?" he asked.

"Just release the catch," I managed to reply, my voice raspy and dry. He unhooked my cuff and I was free for the first time in what seemed like days. Every muscle in my body was either sore or felt like jello. Opening the other cuff, he flopped down next to me.

"I'm dead, bro." I took a deep breath, pulling the blindfold off. "You fucked me dead. It's your fault-- you and that monster thing you call a cock. More like a battering ram, if you ask me."

His husky laugh created little vibrations inside me. Gripping my thigh, he squeezed firmly. "You asked for it, I just gave you what you wanted."

"I thought what I saw-- the other day-- between your legs was about as big as it would get." With a giggle, I confessed, "Boy, was I mistaken!" It was lying on his thigh, all docile and innocent looking. I placed my hand on it, fingering it casually. "How much did you get in me, anyway?"

"Almost all of it. Had a couple of inches left, but I'm used to that. Only one girl could take it all so far, and that was after I fucked her a few times."

"Well, I want to try again, but I have a feelin' I might be a little sore. I suppose we should wait a day or two." I stared at his cock and gripped it in my hand, flopping it around playfully as I licked my lips and smiled at him.

"Sure thing, squirt," he replied and rolled off the bed to leave. He bent down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before turning to go. I giggled helplessly as I watched his log swinging lazily between his thighs. Sliding off the bed, I went to my dressing table to grab a few tissues and clean up the mess I knew I had inside me. Sure enough, I needed a couple more before I could walk again without leaking.

********

As it turned out, it was almost a week later before we found a chance to do something. Mom was heading out to Dallas, this time for at least five days. Cole was finished with the current custom auto restoration he had been doing. He would have some time off before they started the next job.

He pulled me aside after dinner, grabbed my hand and pulled it to his cock inside his pants. As he rubbed me against it, he gave me his plan. "I have to run to the shop for an hour or so tomorrow morning, then I'll be back. We can have as much time as you want-- to see if I can get it all inside." His devilish grin was cute. My head started to fill with thoughts of him stuffed inside me again. I definitely wanted to try and take all of him this time.

Once in bed, I masturbated, but still had trouble getting to sleep. A phallic monster on legs kept chasing me around the room hollering 'Let me in!' The last thing I remembered, I was curled up in a ball with my fingers slowly working inside my hole.

When I woke up, everyone was gone. Scrambling from bed, I jumped into the shower to clean up and get ready. I chose a sexy, lingerie set that I had purchased for a special boyfriend about a year ago. After slipping it on, I stepped in front of my mirror to check my look.

The pale-red babydoll top had an intricate lace bodice which gave tantalizing glimpses of my large nipples and areolae, while the transparent skirt showed the delicate lace, bikini panties which also allowed peeks of my cunt lips, and an unobstructed view of my ass. To complete the look, I applied a pale red lipstick that matched my babydoll perfectly.

I quickly brushed my golden, blonde hair before layering it over my bare shoulders. The effect was nice, I had to admit. And, my timing was perfect as I heard the front door slam and Cole call out to me. I walked out to the balcony railing and looked down to where he stood, looking up.

He let out a loud, wolf whistle as he got a look at my attire. "Grab your stuff from last time, and meet me in the exercise room, doll. I've got something I want to try."

Running back into my room, I pulled the things from my dresser drawer and went down. I added an exaggerated spring to my step as I walked in, jiggling my tits for his pleasure. I thought his eyeballs were gonna burst as he ogled my boobs swaying and bouncing. He was standing by the weight bench wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Holy hell!, babe!" He grabbed his cock through his boxers, groping it as he declared, "You look fuckin' beautiful!"

Flashing a huge smile, I turned around, bent over slightly and shook my bare ass at him. His cat-call warmed my heart. Turning back to him, I held out my toys. He took them from me as I wondered, "What did you have in mind?"

He patted the bench seat next to him. It was your typical weight set with an adjustable seat back, foot rests, and uprights with hooks to set the barbells on. At this moment, the backrest was angled at about 45 degrees and the foot rest was down. "Have a seat, gorgeous."

Sashaying to it, I sat on the side, then ran my hands up and down the insides of my thighs, my legs wide apart to give him a sexy view. I gave him a wink and smile, lifting my leg very high to tease him with a peek of my pussy before I swung my leg over and leaned back against the cushion. I kept my hands caressing my thighs while I watched his face. He licked his lips, enjoying my body for a moment, until I reached out and groped his filling cock inside his shorts.

As I fondled him, I made a request, "I want to suck on it before you tie me up, baby."

With a huge grin, he dropped the accessories on the floor before moving to the foot of the bench. Teasing me with quick peeks of his rod above the waist band, he finally dropped the shorts and stepped out of them. It was already fairly aroused, lifting up like a crane arm toward his belly as he straddled the bench and walked above my legs toward me. I hadn't noticed the first time, but now it was apparent that he was circumcised, the large knob, pale-red and leading the way. Almost hypnotized, I reached out and took him in my hand. He stopped just inches away as I guided it toward my lips.

I loved the sensations of a cock in my mouth. It also gave me a feeling of power to have it where I could simply bite down, if need be. I grinned at the thought and began to enjoy him. Holding his gaze with mine, I flicked my tongue out, poking at his slit. He jerked at my first touch while smiling back at me. Looking at the hunk of pleasure in front of me, I went to work.

I started with tongue swirls. Around and around the tip I licked, then added in swipes, back and forth to the sensitive ridge under his glans. His jerking hips were throwing off my routine. I slid my free hand beneath his balls and up into his crack, using my middle finger to press against his sphincter while my other fingers gripped the nearby flesh to hold him in place.

Slowly stroking his filling shaft with a firm grip, I wet my lips and closed them over just his knob. Bobbing gently, my lips moved from the glans ridge to the slit, then back again, at times leaving him to flick my tongue at his slit before repeating. I felt him quiver in my hands and looked up to check his reaction. He seemed totally captivated by what I was doing to his cock.

His hands moved to my head where his fingers began to run through my hair, his breathing growing deeper from my ministrations. I enjoyed his touch and turned back to my task. His slab was now fully erect in my hand, making me use downward pressure on it to keep it from springing up. I shifted my other hand to alternately fondle and knead his balls, then tease his sphincter some more.

It was time to see how much of him I could take before I gagged. There was not a doubt in my mind that I would gag. He was almost double the size of any guy I had sucked on before. Even with them, I had never been able to totally deep throat any. I had managed to get a couple past my gag point, but had never taken one all the way down yet.

I decided to just take a little more of him with each stroke until I hit that point. His fingers clamped onto my head as I began my attempt-- past the knob, then two inches... my jaw stretched wider than I had ever felt... three inches, it was getting harder. I stopped moving downward and just used my throat muscles to massage his meat for a minute. Eventually, I had to pull back and take a moment before I tried again.

When my mouth came off him, he had discharged a fair amount of his precum which dangled from his slit to my mouth. I cleaned it up, licking my lips to sample his taste. It was nice, and definitely better than some of the others I had tried.

He groaned loudly as I slurped his juice up. "Enough, baby. I'll let you try and do more next time. I want to play now." I shot him a pout of disappointment, but nodded as he backed away to move beside me once again. Reaching down he picked up the cuffs. Clamping one over my wrist, he directed, "Other hand beneath the bench." I lowered it while he bent down to grab it and locked the other cuff on. With my arms effectively restrained behind my back and to the bench, he walked to the foot again.

"Lift your legs up." He held each one behind my knees, spreading them apart to stare at my partially concealed pussy. Licking his lips, he dropped to his knees to move his face closer. "Keep your legs up." As I held them steady, his hands moved to the band of my panties where he tugged them off my legs. He took a moment to hold them to his nose, inhaling deeply. "Strawberries," he said with a smile before he tossed them to the floor.

While I nodded, he suddenly buried his face in my pussy and attacked me with his mouth. The swiftness of his assault caught me by surprise while the sensations of his licking and sucking on me sent a quiver of joy up my spine. He toyed with me for a minute before he quit and moved away again. I gasped at his abandonment, just when I was getting into it. He was edging me again. I wanted to scream at him to stop it, but held my tongue.

Back at my side, he picked up one of the ropes, tied it around my ankle and pulled my foot up near my head, much like he had done in bed. I turned to see him tying me to the side post. Next, he secured my other leg the same. Stopping at the foot of the bench, he studied my position before moving around behind me. I felt him raise the backrest and heard him moving the brace bar before lowering the backrest down. It was now at a much lower angle than before.

Lastly, he picked up the blindfold, moving to me. "Bye, bye my little mushroom." He bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips-- the first time we had ever really kissed since we were little kids. He slid the blindfold in place. "Relax, I'll be right back." I listened as he walked away.

I was in the darkness once more. I took a deep breath and set my other senses free. This must be sort of what it was like to be blind. My last episode had made me aware of how acute the other senses could become from the simple lack of sight. I could already hear some banging sounds coming from what I believed was the kitchen area.

He returned shortly, confirming my guess. "Want a drink of water?" he asked.

"I'm fine." He was moving around the room. It sounded like he sat something on a nearby table... the water bottle, I assumed. Then, he was near my side again.

"Your tits are amazing," he said, just as his hand slipped beneath my bodice to clutch one. As his fingers fondled my flesh, his free hand released my other boob from my nightie. I sighed and began to enjoy the strong hands and fingers that were exploring them. My nipples were rolled and pulled until they became so hard that the slightest touch could make me shiver.

His fingers clamped around the surrounding flesh and squeezed, forcing my nipples higher. His mouth captured one, suckling hard on it. When he felt me tremble against his mouth, he moved to the other nipple to drive that one crazy, as well. In no time, my head was rocking from back and forth with pleasure.

I was deep in my little world of erotic delight, when a sudden, nearby sound startled me. Instantly, I knew Cole hadn't caused it. "What was that?" I gasped.

Cole stopped his oral actions. "Busted!" he exclaimed, quickly moving back from me. I could hear him moving toward the foot of the bench once more. "It's a surprise. I had wanted to tell you later."

"What the hell do you mean, a 'surprise'?" He could tell from my voice that I was seriously concerned about what was going on.

"Don't get mad, Abby, but Jim is here filming us. His real name isn't Jim. You know him, so I'd rather keep his identity a secret, for now."

"You son-of-a-bitch! How could you!?" Now I was totally pissed off. How could he do this to me? I jerked and tugged at my bindings, but it quickly became apparent that it was fruitless. "You mother fucker! I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed. "Get him the hell outta here!"

"I'm just gonna let you calm down a bit. Then, we can talk about it." I could hear them moving away.

"Cole, you get the fuck back here and let me loose!" There was no reply. I now had total silence to yell at. What the hell was I gonna do now? I should have known better than to use this bondage thing to help break the ice with Cole and get him to fuck me. To me it had been just a cute way of going about it.

I never thought that I would get so turned on from the whole thing. Once I discovered what it did to all my senses and how hard I had cum, I knew it was something I wanted to keep doing. My big mistake was letting my brother have so much control of the situation. I could feel my heart pounding as I fumed over what had transpired.

"COLE!!" I yelled with all I had. Nothing but silence. I needed to calm down. Concentrating on my breathing, I took long, deep breaths. When my heart beat was back to normal, I tried to remain calm because there was not much I could do until he decided to return.

I'm not really sure how long it was before I heard him-- them-- coming back. I decided to hear what he had to say before I killed him. "I'm sorry, Abby. I had a really good reason for doing this." I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. I said nothing. "Look, what happened between us was so amazing that... I just wanted to make-- have a video made. I wanted us to each have a copy to remember it by."

I was flabbergasted! How could he possibly believe that I would want someone else to videotape us while we had sex? Why didn't he just set up a tripod and do it that way? It was bad enough that we were committing incest. If this should get out, all hell would break loose.

"If you're worried about Jim saying something, don't be. I have so much dirt on his ass that if he ever said anything, I could destroy him. Ain't that right, Jim?"

An obviously disguised male voice grunted, "Yup."

"Please, babe, forgive me and let's make this video. He's already seen and taped you, anyway, so the damage is done." Cole did sound sorry.

It's not like I'm a prude. I mean, I've had sex in front of others before. My BFF Kathy and I were drunk and at her boyfriend, Jeb's place. I was with my current fling, Jacob, and we were all horny and flirty. The next thing I knew, the four of us were on Jeb's bed, naked and fucking. We didn't swap or anything, but I recall laying there next to Kathy, holding her hand and touching her tit while I watched Jeb's dick pumping into her with Jordan fucking me. It was pretty hot, but we never repeated it.