The Blue Coast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it was good that you stopped us," Jordan murmured leaning her head back onto Steve's shoulder and looking at the cop through half-closed eyes. "Because this way I can get off and leave the driver alone to drive." She let out a shuddery sigh. It was part nerves and part pleasure and a moan escaped from her throat as Steve lifted her leg and supported her thigh by letting her rest it on his forearm. She was acutely aware of how she must look, exposed and gaping while her fingers stirred up a lather of juice in her pussy.

"Fuck, you are shameless, aren't you? You sweet little slut; masturbating for a stranger out here in the open," Steve whispered in her ear.

Shards of pleasure spiked through Jordan at his words. She'd never thought of herself as an exhibitionist before but this situation was unbelievably arousing. It was the mixture of recklessness laced with a touch of fear that suddenly made her feel vividly alive. And she was deeply aware of Steve's masculinity, the faint scent of his maleness and the heat coming off his body as he held her exposed for a stranger. He slipped his other hand under her top and cupped her ripe breast.

"Oh yeah," she moaned in response to his touch, and to the fact that the immaculate trousers that were stretched tightly over the cop's groin looked like they were about to burst in their effort to keep him civil.

"He's fucking hard, and so am I," Steve muttered.

"Take it out," she croaked to the cop as her fingers slipped wetly across her swollen clit and dipped into her drooling pussy.

The cop looked around, quickly sizing up the situation. They were slightly obscured from view because of the recessed area in which they were parked. But his back was to the road in any event and he could not be identified in any way. His fingers trembled as he unzipped his fly and let his cock spring free.

"Oh God," Jordan groaned as she pushed herself up against Steve. She could see the cop slowly fisting his cock, but Steve's cock was suddenly also naked and hotly pressed up just above her ass cheeks. He rubbed himself against her leaving a small trail of precum on her bare skin.

"Oh yes! Touch me please," she begged.

"I am touching you, baby, can't you feel me?"

"Yes...No," she whimpered, "My pussy...touch my pussy please."

"You want me to finger your cunt while he watches?" Steve chuckled softly into Jordan's ear. "That's not very polite is it? It might get him all excited and then he'll mess on those pretty pants of his."

Jordan pressed back against Steve and moved so she could stretch her leg and support it along the side of the car.

"Oh he likes that. See how he's beating off now? Bastard's getting an eyeful of the best pussy around," Steve growled into her ear.

She could hear the hunger in his voice and she groaned in excitement as he ran his hand over her flat belly and down to her pussy.

"Fuckable skin," he said rubbing his hardness over her ass cheeks. A shiver of pleasure ran through her as she felt the searing heat coming off his cock. "You smell good baby, pity I can't eat you now," he taunted.

"Oh shit, Steve, stop teasing me," she hissed under her breath as his hand brushed against her pussy.

"Just breathe," he whispered into her ear as he inverted his hand, palm up and slipped his middle finger through her labia.

Jordan's eyes flew open as she felt him slide into her. Without ceremony he had inserted his index finger as well and they were both all the way deep inside, feeling the slick bumpy terrain and the intense heat of her pussy. A small moan ripped from her throat as he worked his long fingers back and forth and then in tiny circular movements.

The cop let out a small groan as he watched the sight before him. His stroked his cock with rapid movements and his eyes bulged slightly.

"He's wishing he could put that big prick of his into you and fuck you, just like I'm going to do later," Steve mouthed into her ear.

Jordan moaned softly. She reached behind her back to touch Steve's cock as he ground it against her skin. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy just a little, and then still stroking, slid them back in deeply curling them slightly. She went rigid with a sharp intake of breath.

"Ooh," she said, surprised, "Ooh."

Found it! Steve thought. He hadn't lost his touch.

He kept up the steady stroking until Jordan's breathing became long and ragged and he felt hot liquid slide over his fingers. Her body was humming like a wire in the wind. She shuddered and let out a tiny sob as the intense throbs of pleasure engulfed her. Her legs felt as if they might give way and she inhaled sharply, desperate for air. "Yeah, that's it baby, relax and let it go," Steve growled. He shifted his thumb, wet with her juices, to rub her clit as his fingers continued inside her warm slickness.

The cop came into Jordan's line of vision. His eyes were fixed on her, his cock purple with blood and he was holding back, desperately trying to time his climax, as best he could, for when she exploded.

"Cum hard again for me baby," Steve whispered in her ear as she arched her back and pressed against his hand. She felt herself surge against him and then a cascade of pulses rolled through her cunt gripping at his fingers as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh fuck, yesss!" She came in spasm after spasm and felt Steve throb against her as the hot wet rush of his orgasm spurted against her back. The cop could wait no longer, the penis in his hand exploded upward in violence with spurt after pent-up spurt shooting out in thick white blasts which he tried unsuccessfully to catch in his hands.

By the time Jordan had caught her breath and stopped trembling, the cop was all zipped up and had himself under control. He put his shades on and opened his door with a dismissive wave of his hand. "You better get going or the roads will be closed for the race. And no more speeding, you hear me?" he said, in a vain effort to reassert his authority.

***

Standing beneath the shower's warm caress, Jordan recalled her first impression of Monaco. It spilled down a steep hill at the very bottom of France in a jumble of tower blocks and was quite unlike anything she had anticipated.

Their arrival in the tiny principality had been welcomed with bumper to bumper traffic and hordes of slow moving pedestrians as they slowly inched their way towards their hotel. Vibrant floral carpets on roadside embankments and lush gardens lapped up the late morning sun as exotic cars crawled along the narrow streets in the frenetic city. Porsches, Bentleys and Aston Martins seemed to be as common as super-models. The city's harbor was crammed with a dazzling sea of yachts; small, medium but mostly very, very large. Jordan had never seen anything like it before and wondered if some of them were cruise ships judging from their sizes. A few were so huge they even had helicopters on their top decks.

There was no doubt that for all it's materialism, superficiality and extravagant lifestyles the place was allurlingly seductive and vibrant, Jordan thought as she rinsed the last shampoo suds out of her hair. The excitement of the day had enthralled her and the anticipation of what was still to come was building feverishly within her.

She turned to see Steve watching her through the clear glass of the shower stall with a glint in his eye. He'd waited for Room Service to arrive while she had slipped into the bathroom. Jordan squeezed some shower gel out of the dispenser and slowly rubbed it over her breasts and down her belly. That elicited a grin from Steve; a slow, dangerous grin that made her insides quicken.

"Come in," she called invitingly and then watched as he took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Her eyes roved over his chest and down to his navel where a well defined strip of hair raced down to the curly forest beneath his very visible cock. It was not really hard, but not exactly soft either. He moved like one who was quite at ease with his nudity and very comfortable in his own skin as he stepped in beside her.

Being naked and this close to him, made Jordan feel breathless with lust and desire. She couldn't help remembering the exquisite way he had brought her to orgasm earlier and kept imagining what it would be like to finally become intimately acquainted with every muscle, sinew and curve of his body.

She watched his every movement as he stretched and washed, the rivulets of water and the stream of scented suds caressing his body the way she wished she could. Jordan was consumed with an overpowering need for him. She wanted him but didn't quite know what to do about it. He hadn't touched her at all since getting into the shower and that somehow made her nervous.

A large scar on his right arm caught her attention and she ran her fingertips over it tracing it's shape. It was very long and looked almost like a horseshoe but with the ends facing backwards. "A racing accident?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No, childhood."

She flinched slightly, when she saw that there were two others, one running from the base of his palm backwards up his arm and the other down the length of his thumb. His presence was so strong and vibrantly alive that it was almost impossible to imagine him hurt and vulnerable as a child and yet, those thoughts inexplicably brought on a wave of tenderness in her. She reached up and kissed him softy on the mouth.

"Come here," he whispered, pulling her tightly towards him. He wrapped his arms around her like rope as his lips closed hungrily over hers. Jordan kissed him back urgently, her mouth open and wet, slippery with lust as their tongues slid together. The stubble on his chin rasped against her skin and she groaned in excitement as his kiss scorched her. His cock reared against her belly impatiently and her pussy throbbed in response.

She reached for his hardness He was so deliciously thick that her fingers were scarcely able to close around him. "Oh Steve," she murmured as she stroked the taut skin of his cock and felt it pulse like a heart. She was burning for him and she desperately wanted him deep inside her.

"Wait baby," he groaned disentangling himself from her and smiling wickedly, "We don't want to miss the start of the race, do we?"

"You damn tease, "Jordan said. "I'm going to get you back for this." She meant it, even though the lascivious gaze that passed between them told her that he'd struggled to hold himself back.

***

"No matter how many times you've watched the race on television, no matter how many laps of Monte Carlo you've raced on your PlayStation; no matter how many pictures of it you've seen, nothing can prepare you for the real life experience."

Jordan nodded in agreement as the words spilled from Steve's lips. Monaco was the only place in the world where the race took place on the streets of the city and the atmosphere was charged with electricity. Standing naked under robes, his a white terry-cloth one and hers a powder blue silk wrap, they basked in the sunshine streaming onto their sixth floor balcony which overlooked the first turn at Ste Devote and had a bird's eye view of the steep climb up Beau Rivage. Through the trees they could also see the stretch of track back in front of the harbor from the Nouvelle Chicane to Tabac.

Being there and experiencing it with her own eyes added a whole new dimension for Jordan. She felt a surge of excitement course through her. All around them, every balcony and penthouse terrace was alive with figures and the huge temporary grandstands on the seafront were filled to capacity. In case the spectacular views of the track weren't enough, giant screens had been strategically placed for continuous close up action shots of the cars.

"My God, this place is incredible," Jordan said as Steve handed her a long slender crystal flute stuffed with small strawberries that had vintage French champagne poured over them.

"To a fabulous race, and to a fabulous woman," Steve toasted, touching the rim of his glass to hers. The sound was like the tinkle of a tiny silver bell, crystal meeting crystal amidst the building background din surrounding them.

Jordan took a sip, enough to quench her thirst and watched Steve empty his glass in one long, slow swallow. He plucked a strawberry from the glass and brought it to her lips. She felt the succulent flesh ooze luscious sweetness as it burst on her tongue. It was only a casual gesture and yet having him feed the strawberry with its juicy texture to her was deliciously sensual.

"Is something wrong?" he asked with the hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

"No. Nothing's wrong. Except..."

"Ah, with women there is always an 'except.' Except what, my decadent angel?"

"Except, I'm onto you, so don't try and cunt-tease me again." Her smoldering green eyes flashed in a half–seductive, half-serious manner.

Steve threw his head back and laughed that wicked laugh that she had come to know so well. The one that had the power to charm and to seduce, but his reply was drowned out in the collective sound of engines firing up for the parade lap.

The cars cruised past them in a kaleidoscope of color and from their vantage point looked more like overgrown toys that kids might pedal up and down their neighborhood street rather than the most technically advanced road racing machines on the planet. The race was 78 laps of narrow track squeezed between mountains and sea with tight curves, steep hills and hairpin bends. The cars would have to climb along the sea from the port, pass in front of the casino and race through the commercial district then do a few impressive turns back to the port. Whoever was left in the front at the end would win, but most wouldn't finish.

Jordan gulped down some more champagne and watched the large screen with growing anticipation as the cars completed their two mile lap at the port and took their places on the starting grid.

"Come on, come on!" She urged under her breath.

Steve smiled at her obvious excitement. It was infectious but also very arousing to watch. Her lithe body was tense and straight as she gripped the railing of the balcony. He could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the smooth silk of her robe and her lips were parted in expectation as she waited impatiently for the start. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek lightly. "Good luck baby."

She smiled flirtatiously at him, "Thanks, but you know already that my boy is going to win, don't you?"

"Yeah, right. You wish," he said giving her ass a playful slap.

One light; two lights; three, four ... The revs reached ear splitting levels and then they were racing. Jordan realized she'd been holding her breath and let out a shaky exhale as the cars roared passed them. Surprisingly all twenty made it through the first turn cleanly, but the noise was almost overwhelming. Reverberating sound collected in pockets within the surrounding buildings filling the air with a constant wail as the cars flashed around the track. The sound was briefly muted when the pack screamed through the tunnel at nearly 200 miles per hour, before the noise exploded again into the sunshine.

It was a track where overtaking was notoriously difficult and aside for some minor incidents and a couple of backmarker retirements, things remained pretty much the same. That was until just before the second pit stops when two of the drivers in contention crashed into each other and another hit the wall. The accidents were replayed on the screen and the safety car was called out until all the debris was cleared from the track.

Jordan sat back on one of the deck chairs on the narrow balcony and sipped her champagne. Her eyes drifted idly to the people on the sand-colored balconies across the way. Most were hanging over the railings watching the cars glide by in their safety procession. Directly opposite, seated alone on a balcony was a man who sipped a glass of wine while reading a newspaper. Jordan laughed. Of all things to be doing out there, reading a newspaper was the last thing she'd have considered. One floor above him, a group of men drinking beer were talking animatedly. She turned to smile at Steve who was stretched out lazily next to her.

He gave her a careless once-over, then directed his gaze slowly and deliberately over her breasts to the place where the robe had opened slightly and showed her cleavage. His eyes lingered there for a long moment and then moved up to her face.

"I want you."

A wild riot of sensation pulsed through Jordan's body at his words. The combination of the afternoon heat, the champagne and the vibrant noisy atmosphere had left her heady with excitement and to her surprise, moist with arousal. But Steve's utterance of that sentence made her shiver with delight. Men had said more romantic things to her, filthier ones too, but those three words, 'I want you,' always got her going. She tried to play it cool though. He'd teased her earlier and now he wasn't getting her that easily.

"Later I'll be all yours," she said nonchalantly, "When the race is over. We don't want to miss the end do we?"

"Who said anything about missing the end of the race?" he drawled. " I want you while we're watching the race."

Jordan giggled. "You're crazy, right?"

The roar of engines penetrated the air. The track was clear and the cars were racing at top speeds again.

The sun glinted off Steve's dark eyes as he fixed them on her. "I've never been more serious in all my life. I want to fuck you. Here. Now." He moved the terry robe slightly so she could see his erection. His cock jutted angrily from his groin and his hand grazed against it lightly.

Jordan could hardly speak. All thoughts of playing it cool had disappeared and a delicious ripple of fear and anticipation rushed through her. Huskiness afflicted her voice. "But everyone will see."

"No, they won't," Steve said." They're watching the race." He was slowly fisting his cock. It was out in the open, fully exposed, swollen and full. A tiny drop of moisture glistened at the tip.

Jordan's eyes flickered to the building across the way. The man was still absorbed in his newspaper. She got up and leaned against the balcony railing looking around. All the occupants of the other balconies in the vicinity seemed engrossed in the restart of the race and the change in the drivers positions.

Steve's chair scraped sharply against the floor as he reached for her from his sitting position. His hands slid up her legs and raised the silky robe over the back of her thighs and ass until it was hiked up around her waist. "I want to drink juice from your cunt," he said. "Spread your legs so I can quench my thirst."

"Oh God," she moaned, as adrenaline flooded her body. She widened her stance so that her legs were as wide apart as possible and pushed her ass upwards. Her bottom was high and round and beckoning. It was impossible for Steve to hold back. He caressed the cheeks, separated them and ran a finger tantalizingly between them before leaning in to drag his tongue along the crack.

A thrill of indecent excitement shot through Jordan and she let out a low cry at the sensation of his tongue sliding over the puckered ridge of her asshole. She knew she was clean, but still, what he had just done was so filthy and so terribly intimate, more so that she was so vividly exposed in public. Tingles rippled across her skin as her face flushed. The controlled part of her wanted to scream for him to stop, but the other part wanted him to have his way with her completely, totally and without any reservation.

As if sensing her thoughts, Steve slid his fingers along her already moist slit and wrenched apart the fleshy, swollen lips of her cunt. His tongue disappeared into her depths like a dagger and all thoughts of resisting left Jordan's mind. Champagne blood rushed through her, concentrating and knotting at the delicious tension he was creating between her legs. His tongue pierced, long and hard, causing her to shiver with delight as he licked and lapped, exploring the deep rose-colored folds, savoring the extraordinary intimacy, it's edges sharpened by danger.